Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you support Gavin's new block size limit hard fork of 8MB by January 1, 2016 then doubling every 2 years?
1.  yes
2.  no

Pages: « 1 ... 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 [1353] 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 ... 1557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.  (Read 2032135 times)
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:31:21 AM

That's OK. Then we just cut back.

I'd rather try than not try at all.

Doubling block size every 2 years is cancer.

A closer match to SV40

A medical doctor who never understood the exponential function. On the Nth day the Lily pads covered 50% of the pond, so Cypherdoc proclaimed we had time to cut back, then we woke up and the pond was smothered. WTF? The exponential function.

And the only way he can keep that promise is to become a dictator. We'll at least their intentions are now mathematically inviolable.

And TPTB_NEED_WAR, a loud mouth disinformation agent who hides his face after being called out on it.

Skype address please.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:37:06 AM

Just wow.  I lacked the ability and interest to think up such stuff.

I lacked the cryptographic depth to dream up C.T., but I added to what they invented in terms of the consensus network. So yes we are all working hard towards fixing the shit you see happening now.

But I can't say I am working with any of them at this time. But the time may come soon...

my, such anger.

I don't do anger very much, but I will admit to being fairly passionate about Bitcoin.  I've been dicking around with it off and on for a long while and I've got something riding on it both in monetary and philosophical terms.

And you are surprised that fierce anger erupts when readers finally wake up and realize they've been fooled about such serious matters.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:41:25 AM

Merge mining, the hidden requested SC subsidy.

Won't be necessary. They don't know it yet.

cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:45:48 AM

It should  be obvious TPTB_need_war is desperately trying to discourage Bitcoin use.

Sorry dude, it isn't working and we're coiling for the next move.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:47:31 AM

It sounds be obvious TPTB_need_war is desperately trying to discourage Bitcoin use.

Nope. Go ahead. Make my day.

Me too... to < $150 (after a move to $315).

Then I will prepare for the recoil to new all time highs in 2017. In the meantime, I will be holding a coin that doesn't yet exist and besting BTC's ROI.

Good mornight aka I'm signing out.

cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:52:01 AM

It sounds be obvious TPTB_need_war is desperately trying to discourage Bitcoin use.

Nope. Go ahead. Make my day.

Me too... to < $150 (after a move to $315).

Then I will prepare for the recoil to new all time highs in 2017. In the meantime, I will be holding a coin that doesn't yet exist and besting BTC's ROI.

Good mornight aka I'm signing out.

ZOMG, I thought the world was ending with the NWO?

But my coin will save us all!

Lol!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:55:09 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 06:34:18 AM by TPTB_need_war

But my coin will save us all!

Or "their" coin. Let's see what happens.

You are not up against one person. There is an army of developers that see the light (maybe not the NWO interpretation but the distributed != decentralized one at least).

Did Gavinmike think they could just fork the chain without forking the developers too? Duh.

The beauty of pegged side chains is we are not all working alone, even if we are.

lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:27:22 AM

How else do you think they foisted the lie of Man Made Global Temperature Change on us?

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:01:52 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 04:36:14 AM by TPTB_need_war

And then you need to control the nodes of the bitcoin companies, power users, and government agencies across the world. How are you going to do it, Anonymint?

I can give you a specific example where they have done that.

Btw, how come every bank I visit any where in the world (or at least the super-majority of them) say, "sorry we can't open an account for you because you are a US citizen", or they otherwise comply with the USA's FATCA law reporting requirements? And you say that TPTB can't foist a global law yet they already have.

Also as smooth said, TPTB only need to control 51%.

cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:08:59 AM

And then you need to control the nodes of the bitcoin companies, power users, and government agencies across the world. How are you going to do it, Anonymint?

I can give you a specific example where they have done that.

Btw, how come every bank I visit any where in the world (or at least the super-majority of them) say, "sorry we can't open an account for you because you are a US citizen", or they otherwise comply with the USA's FATCA law reporting requirements? And you say that TPTB can't foist a global law yet they already have.

Also as smooth said, TPTB only need to control 51%.

And I view that example as a failure of US economic policy. Instead of the banks accepting those US customers and spying on them as originally intended, those foreign banks are doing the opposite of what the USG wants. It's rejecting those customers outright which makes their actions go dark as they figure out work arounds.

In effect,  the USG is losing its influence abroad.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:41:30 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 06:54:41 AM by TPTB_need_war

And I view that example as a failure of US economic policy. Instead of the banks accepting those US customers and spying on them as originally intended, those foreign banks are doing the opposite of what the USG wants. It's rejecting those customers outright which makes their actions go dark as they figure out work arounds.

In effect,  the USG is losing its influence abroad.

How does forcing its own citizens into a corral correlate with USG losing its influence?

Clearly the policy was intended to shut off the escape routes for the citizens to escape tracking by the State, thus the refusal to accept US citizens is exactly what was intended.

The DEEP STATE in charge of the global NWO plan are squeezing the people of every nation between a Troika of powers, USA, China, and Russia.

And you are included in that squeeze. If you think they cut out a special deal for you, then you will learn how they turn on you when they done using you.

The Spanish police are crazy...

There are lots of stories of blatant criminal activity, the craziest being about the British guy who had his brand new range rover towed, went to pay the fine and was told it was the judge’s decision on whether the car would be returned to him – nothing to do with the police at all.. a year or so later with the fines fully paid and an expensive court case going nowhere, the car was photographed driving down the street decked out with full police markings.. they didn’t even bother to change the license plate..  I’m not sure if he ever got it back.

REPLY: Yes, the stories about the police in Spain are over the top. They are hunting money like crazy. Governments are turning against their own people, defeating the very purpose of civilization. We did not agree to this arrangement; we are collapsing precisely as did Rome. Once government employees begin sacking their own cities, the end of times is near. They are stupid. They will not reform and cannot see that people will not tolerate this forever. The more aggressive they become, the higher the probability of revolutions erupting around the globe. Do not count on the media reporting the truth this time – they are on the wrong side of the fence.

ANSWER: Interesting question, I seem to get this a lot. It is all a question of perspective and opinion. People who argue on opinion and refuse to listen go down in flames. I was trained by my father on how to see the world, and by my clients as to how it functions.

I am a product of my environment. My father was an aid to General Patton who defeated the southern Swabian German General Erwin Rommel (1891–1944) who was highly regarded as having been a humane and professional officer. Rommel wrote a manual for officer instruction in infantry training, and in his personal time he wrote his book “Infanterie greift an” (“Infantry Attacks”), a description of the various actions he was involved with in the Great War, along with his observations. Patton read Rommel’s book and anticipated what he would do, which enable him to win the battle. My father always taught me to avoid opinion and keep an open mind for it is NOT what you think that matters; it is what your opponent believes. In my case, it is history. If they have done it before, they will do it again because human intellect produces the same series of solutions to the very reasoning that caused the event.

Having offices around the world and clients everywhere has forged me into what I am today, in that furnace of experience. You will see that in Socrates for you will have to select your currency and the recommendations and strategy MUST be based upon your perspective – not mine. Telling you the Dow will rise 25% but the dollar will fall 50% means nothing to an American and everything to a foreign investor.

So, the most valuable lesson I have learned is to LISTEN and try to see the world through the eyes of everyone else. That is the only way to function. It is like terrorists who truly believe they will be rewarded. You must understand it is not your opinion that matters.

This is why I say I will distinguish between my OPINION and what the computer projects. OPINION is not reliable. Until you learn that lesson, good luck in life.

The WEC will be critical to surviving what comes next, not just a single day. The crazy period we face is 2015.75 into 2017.90.

We have been warning that we may see a Phase Transition in equities BEGIN with the 2015.75 and the FALSE MOVE. But this should be the PEAK in government – NOT the peak in markets outside of interest rates.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:09:24 AM

Doubling block size every 2 years is cancer.

A closer match to SV40

A medical doctor who never understood the exponential function. On the Nth day the Lily pads covered 50% of the pond, so Cypherdoc proclaimed we had time to cut back, then we woke up and the pond was smothered. WTF? The exponential function.

You trying to say cypherdoc is a medical doctor?  No fuckin way!

I was going to try to dig up the famous quote about the exponential function then it turns out it is front and center on the vid.

An interesting point that the vid mentioned was that things which display exponential growth for a while do not always retain it.  Oil was an example used.  I would postulate that bandwidth may also be one of these, and mostly associated with market demand.  Even back when I had options for high-speed internet I didn't even bother to upgrade.  What I had was suitable for my needs.  How much is the true need for being able to get HD movies at a rate 10x faster than they can be watched?  How much do people really need to have high definition be so high that it exceeds the capabilities of the human eye?  Yes it might be the case that people plug in to 3D virtual realities and what-not and that they could require exponentially more bandwidth, but realistically how fast is that going to happen?

On a different topic...I don't recall if you said you had MS or ALS.  In either case, I do recommend the following information if you've not run across it already.  Garth Nicolson:  weaponized mycoplasmas - snowshoe films.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT25HhAVhhU

This Nicolson guy gives every indication of being for real and knowing his shit.  I seeked around for some other material to verify this and did so successfully.

I personally am a gulf war I vet and I can tell you we got a ton of shots.  I never felt that they did me any harm and for a long time I wrote off the complaints as being from whiners.  Now not so much.

Until I saw the guys presentation I was not even aware of the organisms known as mycoplasmas and I pride myself on being aware of such things.  Just from a science point of view the presentation is quite interesting.  A decent way to kill an hour.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:11:34 AM

How does forcing its own citizens into a corral correlate with USG losing its influence?

Clearly the policy was intended to shut off the escape routes for the citizens to escape tracking by the State, thus the refusal to accept US citizens is exactly what was intended.

The DEEP STATE in charge of the global NWO plan are squeezing the people of every nation between a Troika of powers, USA, China, and Russia.

And you are included in that squeeze. If you think they cut out a special deal for you, then you will learn how they turn on you when they done using you.

The Spanish police are crazy...

There are lots of stories of blatant criminal activity, the craziest being about the British guy who had his brand new range rover towed, went to pay the fine and was told it was the judge’s decision on whether the car would be returned to him – nothing to do with the police at all.. a year or so later with the fines fully paid and an expensive court case going nowhere, the car was photographed driving down the street decked out with full police markings.. they didn’t even bother to change the license plate..  I’m not sure if he ever got it back.

REPLY: Yes, the stories about the police in Spain are over the top. They are hunting money like crazy. Governments are turning against their own people, defeating the very purpose of civilization. We did not agree to this arrangement; we are collapsing precisely as did Rome. Once government employees begin sacking their own cities, the end of times is near. They are stupid. They will not reform and cannot see that people will not tolerate this forever. The more aggressive they become, the higher the probability of revolutions erupting around the globe. Do not count on the media reporting the truth this time – they are on the wrong side of the fence.

ANSWER: Interesting question, I seem to get this a lot. It is all a question of perspective and opinion. People who argue on opinion and refuse to listen go down in flames. I was trained by my father on how to see the world, and by my clients as to how it functions.

I am a product of my environment. My father was an aid to General Patton who defeated the southern Swabian German General Erwin Rommel (1891–1944) who was highly regarded as having been a humane and professional officer. Rommel wrote a manual for officer instruction in infantry training, and in his personal time he wrote his book “Infanterie greift an” (“Infantry Attacks”), a description of the various actions he was involved with in the Great War, along with his observations. Patton read Rommel’s book and anticipated what he would do, which enable him to win the battle. My father always taught me to avoid opinion and keep an open mind for it is NOT what you think that matters; it is what your opponent believes. In my case, it is history. If they have done it before, they will do it again because human intellect produces the same series of solutions to the very reasoning that caused the event.

Having offices around the world and clients everywhere has forged me into what I am today, in that furnace of experience. You will see that in Socrates for you will have to select your currency and the recommendations and strategy MUST be based upon your perspective – not mine. Telling you the Dow will rise 25% but the dollar will fall 50% means nothing to an American and everything to a foreign investor.

So, the most valuable lesson I have learned is to LISTEN and try to see the world through the eyes of everyone else. That is the only way to function. It is like terrorists who truly believe they will be rewarded. You must understand it is not your opinion that matters.

This is why I say I will distinguish between my OPINION and what the computer projects. OPINION is not reliable. Until you learn that lesson, good luck in life.

The WEC will be critical to surviving what comes next, not just a single day. The crazy period we face is 2015.75 into 2017.90.

We have been warning that we may see a Phase Transition in equities BEGIN with the 2015.75 and the FALSE MOVE. But this should be the PEAK in government – NOT the peak in markets outside of interest rates.

No.

PeterR asked you this:

No, see bolded.

Instead, you have him an answer where you thought the USG was successfully controlling gvts across the world but in fact had failed at doing so. These gvts instead rejected USG policy by turning away US customers.
Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:16:34 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 07:36:01 AM by Zarathustra

I can't see a future with less than a thousand or so nodes.

I don't buy the "centralization" fears related to increased blocksize.

Because you don't factor in the government's ease of regulating 1000 permanently sited nodes compared to zillions of ephemeral nodes in a truly decentralized system.

Imagine that every major research university runs a full node. If you were this "scary, monolithic government" that you seem to fear, how would you go about controlling the software that scientists are running in their cryptocurrency labs?

Are you really serious asking that?

Did you not read the upthread discussion about how the universities are captured.

How else do you think they foisted the lie of Man Made Global Temperature Change on us?

Because scientists are not Truther-idiots and do not believe that changing the composition of the atmosphere does not lead to a change of the climate. One has to be an ideologue or an idiot to spread such formulas.
Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:05:43 AM

New poll above reminder.

tvbcof's troll poll with a similar result.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:47:19 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 01:31:37 PM by TPTB_need_war

Because scientists are not Truther-idiots and do not believe that changing the composition of the atmosphere does not lead to a change of the climate. One has to be an ideologue or an idiot to spread such formulas.

Holly mother of fucktards, you were thoroughly debunked upthread on the science of the matter and you come back for sloppy seconds. Slurp.

You are not debating. No. You are obfuscating with political noise in a contest of who can filibuster the thread long enough to bury what was already argued beyond any reasonable doubt.

And it was pointed out to you that at least 33,000 scientists (and 9,000 PhDs) signed a petition (many years ago and this number has surely swelled as much as Cypherdolt's head interim) attesting to the junk science of the other "scientists" who have been bribed to fabricate erroneous temperature data (and yet the temperature decreased so much they had to stop reporting it, then they changed their propaganda to "man made global cooling") and ignore basic scientific facts.

New poll above reminder.

tvbcof's troll poll with a similar result.

Actually I suggested (and didn't receive a further reply) to Gregory Maxwell in a very brief private exchange that they recognize that 2/3 of the "voters" (have been mind controlled by Gavinmike + Cypherdolt and) would incorrectly think that Blockstream is against "progress" and thus they should stop resisting (bad for their PR) and try to maintain some position on the technical implementation helm of Core long enough to complete their side chains work to make alternatives available before those greater fools destroy Bitcoin Core.

They know damn well that pegged side chains are inevitable regardless of whether the block size is increased or not, and they are just very concerned that there won't be any Core remaining to be a side chain of, after the greater fools have their brutish way. But please do not cite that as a quote of anyone other than myself because I have inserted my own colorful language.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:15:11 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 01:50:32 PM by TPTB_need_war

How does the fact that the USG's legislation and enforcement was able to have any effect whatsoever on the policy of banks which are not under the legislative jurisdiction of the USA territories, imply that the USG is not able to exert legislative impact outside its territories.

If you want to argue that the USG has not foisted global legislation on world, then you must show that their actions were ignored.

The FATCA law wasn't ignored. It was so feared that every government and bank around the world either implemented strict reporting requirements against or refused service to US citizens (even those who are dual citizens of their country where the bank is domiciled).

Arguably, the act of refusing service to its own citizens (not just US citizens) and to any people of this world, is a contributing factor driving the velocity of the money into the toilet and will cause a global collapse into economic desolation greater than anything any person living today has ever experienced.

The pitiful display of illogic in this thread is an exhibit of gross ignorance.

Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:59:04 PM

And it was pointed out to you that at least 33,000 scientists (and 9,000 PhDs) signed a petition (many years ago and this number has surely swelled as much as Cypherdolt's head interim)

LOL. And where were those morons sponsored from? Petrochina, Exxon, Gazprom et al.?

"Changing the composition of the atmosphere and the ocean does not lead to another climate in the atmosphere and the ocean."
Ever heard of an even more idiotic formula?

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:07:57 PM

On a different topic...I don't recall if you said you had MS or ALS.  In either case, I do recommend the following information if you've not run across it already.  Garth Nicolson:  weaponized mycoplasmas - snowshoe films.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT25HhAVhhU

This Nicolson guy gives every indication of being for real and knowing his shit.  I seeked around for some other material to verify this and did so successfully.

I personally am a gulf war I vet and I can tell you we got a ton of shots.  I never felt that they did me any harm and for a long time I wrote off the complaints as being from whiners.  Now not so much.

Until I saw the guys presentation I was not even aware of the organisms known as mycoplasmas and I pride myself on being aware of such things.  Just from a science point of view the presentation is quite interesting.  A decent way to kill an hour.

I stopped at 18:35 where he mentions the 20 - 30 vaccines that troops receive over a 2 - 3 day period. I personally know of people that served in Iraq and who are loaded with autoimmune disorders. And my best friend and running partner from high school, Blaine Holman, died of brain cancer in 2009 at the ripe age of 44. He reached Lt. Colonel in the USAF. My father was the well connected attorney who got him a Congressman's endorsement to the USAF Academy.

In my case, I think I acquired my problem derivatively via sexual transmission, but also I pretty much destroyed my gut bacteria by dosing frequently with antibiotics such as Metronidazole and being on the computer too much is probably another factor.

What I suggest to you now as an immediate precaution, is make some fresh salsa lightly seasoned with sea salt (no iodine) and instead of putting in the frig, put it in a glass jar submerged in its own juice (lime or lemon added) for 2 days to populate it with the wide array of good bacteria that can not be obtained via probiotic supplements.

My research reveals that the good bacteria are the critical factor in maintaining good health against the threat of chronic illness.

I am 2 weeks into the this new fermented salsa routine and it appears to have radically boosted my energy level. The past 3 days I slept very soundly and only needed a modicum of sleep and my head was mostly clear of the usual brain fog and fatigue.

I urge you to do this immediately to nip any chronic disease in the bud so to speak, before it gains a foothold as it has in my case.

Btw, I am sincerely trying to develop solutions for cryptocurrency and I should probably go quiet. I think the proof is in the pudding and if I want to make an impact (along with the work that others are doing such as Blockstream of course) then I need to shut up and be a programmer and not a forum iconoclast/educator/antagonist.

I hope we have sufficient core of people who are willing to evaluate cryptocurrency logically over the coming months and year, and so we can hopefully get the best outcomes.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:10:54 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 02:28:21 PM by TPTB_need_war

LOL. And where were those morons sponsored from? Petrochina, Exxon, Gazprom et al.?

No. If anything the large corporations are supporting the establishment which is fabricating the false data and funding junk "science". You've fallen for the "Good Car Salesman, Bad Car Salesman" trick.

There is absolutely nothing factual I can say or write which will change the minds of people who are stuck in their pet delusions. That is why the best course of action is implementation and not talk.

Pages: « 1 ... 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 [1353] 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 ... 1557 »
  Print  

Jump to: