Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
TransAtlantic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:18:32 PM

WEX.nz reappeared from the ashes, and seems now fully functional.  I'm impressed.

It all seems to be the other similar structure, only with another domain name.

Any change you can quickly adjust the previous API and re-enable it again?  (We would need to create new keys, though - the other keys could have been compromised, they said.)

I'm am a bit lost by your message here?

Can you send a request to support@marginsoftware.de

BTW It's nearly 1am here so I am hitting the hay after a very long day. Will be back at it tomorrow.

Take care,
Jonathan

Check the website, you will understand if you haven't closely followed the news.  Wink

Trading of coins has restarted, and so has the trading of tokens, at:  https://wex.nz/tokens
Currently, the prices are quite higher than elsewhere as, I believe, a good number of people are buying coins with the cash they have in order to withdraw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zemnexx

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:29:01 PM

Just bought, do I need to wait for the download link via email, or can I use the version I downloaded from the demo and just input my Bittrex key I registered with you?
defvader

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:37:39 AM

Hi everyone! New LeonArdo user here and I'm having a great experience with the bot thus far. I'm also glad to see such a responsive development team. I have used other commercial bots and am familiar with all the popular crypto bots. I would like to suggest some features that would improve the leonArdo experience even more.

1. The ability to set a percentage of BTC as the buy order. For example, instead of asking the bot to buy 0.55 NEO I would like to ask the bot to by .01 BTC worth of NEO. This makes it easier to manage the amount spent per buy and more closely aligns with traditional trading bankroll methods.

2. A Trend Watcher also needs to be added so that the bot is not buying a falling coin or selling too early. This is of critical importance. A way to incorporate this would be to add variables such as...

- Order history. This would be a user defined number of recent orders to archive. For example if the user selects 300 then the bot saves a rolling list of the last 300 completed orders and identifies an average price.

- Trend direction. This would be a user defined selection of the most recent order history and is compared against the order history to create an average price. So lets say the user selects 50, this would the average price of the last 50 orders.

- An option to turn on or off buying/selling based on trend.

So in this scenario, using the example numbers above, if the average price of the last 50 orders is lower than the average price of the last 300 orders the coin is in a downturn. And if the user has selected the option not to buy a coin in a downturn then the bot does not place an order to buy even if the price falls within the bands in Market Maker. The bot will then wait to see an upturn in price before placing an order.

3. A web server or gui that can be used on mobile devices.

Thanks for reading my feedback!

Zemnexx

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:47:32 AM

I dont know if this is possible or not but I would like to see this feature in Leonardo.

I would like to have the bot automatically stop after it completes the Limit sell that it created so I would like to see a checkbox like this "Stop BOT after completed sell"
I know that I can stop the bot anytime but that means that the limit sell in the active orders is no longer managed and it would be nice to have the bot manage it until its completed.

+1
I would like that too.

more precisely, to be able to stop the bot after X number of operations.  E.g., after "1" full cycle (2 operations; 1 buy, and 1 sell).

Good point guys. Yes, we should and will introduce that soon.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

An addon to this, maybe a timed limit as well before stopping the bot, such as stop trading after x hours and once last trade cycle completes.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:10:44 AM

WEX.nz reappeared from the ashes, and seems now fully functional.  I'm impressed.

Any change you can quickly adjust the previous API and re-enable it again?  (We would need to create new keys, though - the other keys could have been compromised, they said.)

BTW It's nearly 1am here so I am hitting the hay after a very long day. Will be back at it tomorrow.

Take care,
Jonathan

Check the website, you will understand if you haven't closely followed the news.  Wink

Trading of coins has restarted, and so has the trading of tokens, at:  https://wex.nz/tokens
Currently, the prices are quite higher than elsewhere as, I believe, a good number of people are buying coins with the cash they have in order to withdraw.

I get you now!

Will look into it, but not sure how much work is involved yet.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Edit To be honest, I am not sure how much value this brings. We have been burned so many times by sites that disappeared. I will not lightly divert resources to Wex unless I'm sure that it has a future. Right now, that is very much up for question. We'll keep monitoring the situation.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:27:14 AM

Hi everyone! New LeonArdo user here and I'm having a great experience with the bot thus far. I'm also glad to see such a responsive development team. I have used other commercial bots and am familiar with all the popular crypto bots. I would like to suggest some features that would improve the leonArdo experience even more.

1. The ability to set a percentage of BTC as the buy order. For example, instead of asking the bot to buy 0.55 NEO I would like to ask the bot to by .01 BTC worth of NEO. This makes it easier to manage the amount spent per buy and more closely aligns with traditional trading bankroll methods.

2. A Trend Watcher also needs to be added so that the bot is not buying a falling coin or selling too early. This is of critical importance. A way to incorporate this would be to add variables such as...

- Order history. This would be a user defined number of recent orders to archive. For example if the user selects 300 then the bot saves a rolling list of the last 300 completed orders and identifies an average price.

- Trend direction. This would be a user defined selection of the most recent order history and is compared against the order history to create an average price. So lets say the user selects 50, this would the average price of the last 50 orders.

So in this scenario, using the example numbers above, if the average price of the last 50 orders is lower than the average price of the last 300 orders the coin is in a downturn. And if the user has selected the option not to buy a coin in a downturn then the bot does not place an order to buy even if the price falls within the bands in Market Maker. The bot will then wait to see an upturn in price before placing an order.

Thanks defvader for the very clear and detailed feature request list.

It really helps when you write so succinctly.

Will definitely be in the discussion for further updates and improvements!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

Isnt what the EMA indicator does?
But I would also like to see this feature added to the bot. It works well but sometimes its hard to see a buy/sell when the trendline clearly indicates that it could do better. Smiley
defvader

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:29:09 PM

Thanks defvader for the very clear and detailed feature request list.

It really helps when you write so succinctly.

Will definitely be in the discussion for further updates and improvements!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Thank YOU for making a great product. And yes, please strongly consider the Trend Maker or something similar. Such a feature is critical in ensuring that bot is not buying in a fast and severe downturn.
defvader

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

Isnt what the EMA indicator does?

Somewhat. Here is an example. OMG had about a 7% drop in a very short timeframe recently. I had Trend Maker set to a two hour timeframe on that coin. The drop happened so fast that Trend Maker bought the coin at about about 2.5% into the drop. If there was a trend watcher such as the one I described, the bot would have cancelled a buy order at the 2.5% below EMA level and would have waited to buy until the bot went back into an upturn in which case a nice profit would have been generated.
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

How is the experience with Poloniex nowadays?

I can remember there were quite some problems, and working slowly, but are those things solved at this time?

And how does it compared to trading at Bittrex (for example)?
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:52:06 PM

Gday
BTC-e has been re branded after the FBI seized the site. https://wex.nz/
 i have generated a new key, is it just a matter of update the key and half the secret on the support page, or will the site no longer work?
Regards Dan

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Alkoxy1980

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:59:40 PM

Gday
BTC-e has been re branded after the FBI seized the site. https://wex.nz/
 i have generated a new key, is it just a matter of update the key and half the secret on the support page, or will the site no longer work?
Regards Dan

just read a few posts above :-)
TransAtlantic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:27:37 PM

WEX.nz reappeared from the ashes, and seems now fully functional.  I'm impressed.

Any change you can quickly adjust the previous API and re-enable it again?  (We would need to create new keys, though - the other keys could have been compromised, they said.)

Take care,
Jonathan

Check the website, you will understand if you haven't closely followed the news.  Wink

Trading of coins has restarted, and so has the trading of tokens, at:  https://wex.nz/tokens

I get you now!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Edit To be honest, I am not sure how much value this brings. We have been burned so many times by sites that disappeared. I will not lightly divert resources to Wex unless I'm sure that it has a future. Right now, that is very much up for question. We'll keep monitoring the situation.

I understand you on that, indeed.  That being said, my impression, by the fact that the site looks very similar (if not almost identical?) to the previous one is that they simply took the entire engine, and placed it on another domain name.  I hadn't looked at the API details, but I would be very surprised if they would have changed anything.  (Anyhow, re-creating an entire engine in just a few weeks, to launch on time, with all the high stakes (security and etc.) involved, would be very difficult, and the easiest path is indeed to just keep everything as it was.).
So I am under the impression that you would probably only need to change the domain name in the API calls, and that could be it.

That is the reason I was suggesting to add it:  The work/result ratio is excellent - little development work to do, and a big result (another exchange added).  Much better than adding another unrelated exchange.
I wouldn't have suggested it if it would have been to integrate from scratch with an entirely new API.

And regarding the reliability of this site, and the long-term prospects for it, I have to say that I consider this site to be among the most reliable of all exchanges.  If I would have to bet, I would bet that Poloniex or some other major exchange would disappear much before WEX does.

Bitfinex came back from giving a 35%(?) haircut to all its customers - and still hasn't explained in any satisfactory way what exactly happened ("Investigation pending", despite more than a year having passed.) - and Bitfinex is thriving again.

No one knows for sure what will happen in the future, but I wouldn't be surprised if they regain an important market share.  The Chinese exchanges closing at the end of the month also strongly support that possibility.

They are there since forever, they got hacked once way back in 2012, I think, made everyone whole again (no customer lost funds), they were put down recently, and instead of running away with a few hundred million dollars worth of customer's coins and funds, they choose to re-open despite all risks involved, and even did do within their announced time-frame.  Wow, just wow - I'm impressed...

We couldn't said the same thing of Cryptsy or many other exchanges, can't we?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:22:45 PM

Take care,
Jonathan

I get you now!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

I understand you on that, indeed.  That being said, my impression, by the fact that the site looks very similar (if not almost identical?) to the previous one is that they simply took the entire engine, and placed it on another domain name.  I hadn't looked at the API details, but I would be very surprised if they would have changed anything.  (Anyhow, re-creating an entire engine in just a few weeks, to launch on time, with all the high stakes (security and etc.) involved, would be very difficult, and the easiest path is indeed to just keep everything as it was.).
So I am under the impression that you would probably only need to change the domain name in the API calls, and that could be it.

That is the reason I was suggesting to add it:  The work/result ratio is excellent - little development work to do, and a big result (another exchange added).  Much better than adding another unrelated exchange.
I wouldn't have suggested it if it would have been to integrate from scratch with an entirely new API.

And regarding the reliability of this site, and the long-term prospects for it, I have to say that I consider this site to be among the most reliable of all exchanges.  If I would have to bet, I would bet that Poloniex or some other major exchange would disappear much before WEX does.

Bitfinex came back from giving a 35%(?) haircut to all its customers - and still hasn't explained in any satisfactory way what exactly happened ("Investigation pending", despite more than a year having passed.) - and Bitfinex is thriving again.

No one knows for sure what will happen in the future, but I wouldn't be surprised if they regain an important market share.  The Chinese exchanges closing at the end of the month also strongly support that possibility.

They are there since forever, they got hacked once way back in 2012, I think, made everyone whole again (no customer lost funds), they were put down recently, and instead of running away with a few hundred million dollars worth of customer's coins and funds, they choose to re-open despite all risks involved, and even did do within their announced time-frame.  Wow, just wow - I'm impressed...

We couldn't said the same thing of Cryptsy or many other exchanges, can't we?

Pretty much agree with everything you said. Thanks for your input.

Will talk to the guys on Monday about it.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

drnkk

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:18:37 AM

https://twitter.com/Bitfinexed

Bitrated user: drnk.
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:37:49 AM

Hello Jonathan

I was going to send this in a PM but I thought it would be more beneficial for the community if I responded on the main thread:

I just downloaded and logged in and its amazing! I have not used Leon@rdo for about a year and I am loving the development you guys have made. I also Love the new black colours and the 'tools' feature!'.

I see there is now a Margin trading feature. I will need to read up on that and have a play Smiley

I want to add a few more exchanges to my account, should I send you a few more half secret keys? I want to be able to see BTC/USD prices in different exchanges when I manual trade. Such a useful feature!

A few suggestions for me (Might already be in Leon@rdo I just cant find it!)

1. Instead of 30m, 1hr, 6hr - Is there a way to change them to 5m, 15m, 1hr candles? as 30m is 1 minute candles, hr is 2 min candles at the
            moment right?

2. Can I draw horizontal lines, fib levels or channels?

3. I want to run MarginMaker on Demo. Can I only run it on "Demo - Bitfinex" as that is the only exchange I currently have? or can I use demo on
           all exchanges?

Keep up the good work. Genuinely cant wait for the next update!!
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:37:24 AM

I can remember there were quite some problems, and working slowly, but are those things solved at this time?

Nobody?
cryptomarc

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:01:55 AM

Nobody?

Perhaps nobody is using the leonArdo - Poloniex interface? Or perhaps it is better to ask this question in some other Forum category; this is a discussion primarily focused on leonArdo.
Amaralluis

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:41:29 PM

I think I now have a better understanding on how the negative effective gain % works and Jonathan will correct me if I am wrong.

While a positive value will kick in as soon the sell value is at or higher than the buy value with a negative value it works differently.

I believe that the min effective gain% will only start working when the last buy amount is higher than the eff gain% threshold.

What that means is if theres a buy made at 0.00016962 and the coin drops so that the calculate Sell value becomes lower than 0.00016962 then it starts creating sell orders below the buy amount up to the eff min gain %.
That explains why I read that the amount should be fairly low -1 or -2% only.

Now that I think I understand how it works I can use it more effectively.

This also means that the sell in this scenario will more than likely happen in a upward swing for the coin. I have seen this happening twice.
In the first case the coin continue to increase and would end with a 3% profit had it not sold and in the second case right after the sell the coin dropped and the bot caught a buy a few minutes later.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

Nobody?

Perhaps nobody is using the leonArdo - Poloniex interface? Or perhaps it is better to ask this question in some other Forum category; this is a discussion primarily focused on leonArdo.

In times Poloniex is under high load there can be issues with the API. This is an issue not soley related to leonArdo.
But currently most of the time trading on Poloniex is fine.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: