Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:59:55 PM

Hi. Sorry if I'm too lazy to back read. Are you guys having problems seeing the correct short running percentage when doing margin? Instead of the correct margin % i'm getting around 280% or so. thank you for your response.

Hi,

can you send a mail with a screenshot and description to support@marginsoftware.de?
We will then have a look asap!

All the best,

Rene

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:02:01 PM

Hiya,

A friend trying to pay for LeonArdo but the bitcoin address provided to him has a " ? " at the end... is this normal?

Thanks.

Hi,

that sounds strange. Could you report this with a screenshot to support@marginsoftware.de ?

All the best,

Rene

BrownChiLD

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

hi Team,

quick question...
i got margin maker setup to analyze every hour (short time frame)
but i keep noticing that if the coin value averages upward, the BUY ORDER isn't adopted and gets tuck at previous buy order.

Here's an example , happened just now:

https://i.imgur.com/FC9bLQo.jpg

Buy order's been stuck at that level for hours... shouldn't margin maker move it up based on analysis per hour?
Leonardo could have made some nice trades already during these hours .. what am i doing wrong?
frodev

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:08:39 PM

hi Team,

quick question...
but i keep noticing that if the coin value averages upward, the BUY ORDER isn't adopted and gets tuck at previous buy order.

Buy order's been stuck at that level for hours... shouldn't margin maker move it up based on analysis per hour?
Leonardo could have made some nice trades already during these hours .. what am i doing wrong?

yes it should, and it used to work as expected but lately (last few days) it's been doing this. I have noticed this as have others. It seems to be an issue with Bittrex API as far as I can tell.

If you stop the bot and start it again, it usually fixes the issue for a while.
BrownChiLD

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:28:22 PM

hi Team,

quick question...

yes it should, and it used to work as expected but lately (last few days) it's been doing this. I have noticed this as have others. It seems to be an issue with Bittrex API as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the head's up mate.

strange though coz i think it's leonardo's task to analyze current prices/trend then remove order and replace it with new entry.. i dont understand how Trex api is causing this, unless trex is having problems cancelling and placing orders, which, i dont think it is coz i've also been trading manually, just fine.
wabbits

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

hi Team,

quick question...

strange though coz i think it's leonardo's task to analyze current prices/trend then remove order and replace it with new entry.. i dont understand how Trex api is causing this, unless trex is having problems cancelling and placing orders, which, i dont think it is coz i've also been trading manually, just fine.

Hi,

Its not just Bittrex, It's happening on Poloniex as well.

One of the reasons suggested for this happening was because of the minimum effective gain thats been set.

However I don't think thats the reason.
cryptojezza

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:58:56 PM

hi Team,

quick question...

I'm new at this so I'll let someone more experienced chime in if necessary but I think it's the same issue posted about - it's most likely to do with the last sell price and your minimum effective gain - the bot is optimised for margin trading, so will compare the sell-to-buy ratio and keep the next buy within the minimum effective gain %. Setting the gain to negative allows the next buy to move "against" the previous sell, and vice versa.
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:07:33 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 05:21:09 PM by CTShaman

hi Team,

quick question...

I'm new at this so I'll let someone more experienced chime in if necessary but I think it's the same issue posted about - it's most likely to do with the last sell price and your minimum effective gain - the bot is optimised for margin trading, so will compare the sell-to-buy ratio and keep the next buy within the minimum effective gain %. Setting the gain to negative allows the next buy to move "against" the previous sell, and vice versa.
It is the min eff margin. Yes setting it to a negative will allow it to rise.
https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&hs=944&channel=fs&ei=upY6Wr-ROOnBjwSH9rjICQ&q=site%3Abitcointalk.org+min+eff+gain&oq=site%3Abitcointalk.org+min+eff+gain&gs_l=psy-ab.3...12629.14535.0.14962.6.6.0.0.0.0.233.719.0j4j1.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0....0.ZxreHxUc2G8

Here is a Mona example:

Min Eff Gain:

I have enough experience with setting the Statistics Window for each pair over a period of weeks as each coin appears to have its own vibration. After a couple of weeks I never nanny, only restart those that have stopped or received bad API feedback IE immediately opens the next sell 7% below the prior buy.

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:15:14 PM

hi Team,

quick question...

It is the min eff margin. Yes setting it to a negative will allow it to rise.
https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&hs=944&channel=fs&ei=upY6Wr-ROOnBjwSH9rjICQ&q=site%3Abitcointalk.org+min+eff+gain&oq=site%3Abitcointalk.org+min+eff+gain&gs_l=psy-ab.3...12629.14535.0.14962.6.6.0.0.0.0.233.719.0j4j1.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0....0.ZxreHxUc2G8

Here is a Mona example:

Min Eff Gain:

I have enough experience with setting the Statistics Window for each pair over a period of weeks as each coin appears to have its own vibration. After a couple of weeks I never nanny, only restart those that have stopped or received bad API feedback IE immediately opens the next sell 7% below the prior buy.

thanks for jumping in and helping out! That is exactly what is happening.

mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:26:28 PM

Introductory Offer Ending

We have had an introductory offer on leonArdo for over 2 years now and in order to be able to provide the best possible service and to improve leonArdo with lots of new features and markets we need to end it and find a new business model going forward. This will allow us to hire new team members to add to our team of 8 people and will ensure the survival of leonArdo.

Until we figure out the best business model for us over the long term, from this Friday (22nd Dec) leonArdo will be priced as follows:

• Single                   $129 (leonArdo core + 1 market)
  • Ultra                     $249 (leonArdo core + 7 markets)
  • Additional market  $ 39

Payable using either bitcoin through bitpay or now with PayPal  Wink

Next year is going to be huge for us as we continue to grow and we hope to have your continued support.

Thanks
Jonathan

I have suggestion. Please extend your offering for few weeks because after your bot release comes out, many people probably will buy it. I plan to buy it after bot release if it suits for me. Thanks

Hi,

thanks for your interest. You can just buy the product now and get the update after the release as well Wink

All the best,

Rene

You guys should do an ICO or something. With the funds you could go full steam ahead on the app. Be the MT4 of the crypto world. I would invest (again) a couple of ETH's Smiley
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:26:58 PM

When's the next release BTW?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:18:10 PM

soon Wink

All the best,

Rene

evan79

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:07:41 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 08:23:21 PM by evan79

soon Wink

All the best,

Rene

I suspect when the prices change on Friday or maybe this weekend just in time for Christmas  Smiley
maximil

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

soon Wink

All the best,

Rene

I suspect when the prices change on Friday or maybe this weekend just in time for Christmas  Smiley

No point speculating lol, our guess is as good as theirs xD

Sorry devs, love your bot.
harmanq

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:31:14 PM

Is the ping-pong strategy run fine in bittrex?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:49:06 PM

Bittrix has been horrible lately, my orders are not being fulfilled and all the fud lately on reddit is truly showing the true colors of Bittrix.

Missing withdraws, locked accounts ... Lots of bad shit!!

I want to move away from this Exchange and go to somewhere else I'd even switch bots if i have to.

Hopefully marginsoftware releases support for binance quickly before we all lose our investments

Ok now...lets not FUD bittrex too hard, keep in mind their volume has skyrocketed since late and they are
doing a way better job than poloniex did when their volume shot up back in the spring.

Bittrex is a good exchange and has done an amazing job fostering this rediculous amount of growth, sheez
the other day their volume was around 100k btc now today its like 241k btc...the last thing we want right
now is an exchange to go down.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:04:49 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 11:38:49 AM by leonArdo@margin

leonArdo 3.7.0 released

It's finally here, our Bollinger Band Bot!! This entailed a complete re-working of leonArdo's strategy framework and will mean that new strategies can be much more easily added in the future. We are also really excited to bring you HitBTC, which is definitely the fastest exchange we have ever worked with. And something else that a lot of customers were asking for, support for Raspberry Pi is now available!

Bollinger Band Bot (beta)
  • Simple to use and beautifully rendered (see setup image below)
  • Includes optional stop loss on both the buy and sell sides
  • Force buy and sell options added

Major new features
  • Raspberry Pi (ARMv7) support added (beta, see release notes below)
  • HitBTC market added (including websockets) - it's lightning fast
  • Force index indicator added - an elegant indicator... for a more civilized age

Minor new features
  • Moveable currency pair/market tabs enabled
  • Added csv-export for funds

Complete rework of leonArdo's strategy/bot framework
  • Each strategy instance is now now executed in a dedicated thread (removes linkages of strategy logic to the UI-thread)
  • Added a new and more powerful hierarchical-state-machine (HSM) backend that will be used for new strategies
  • Added the concept of indicator-based strategies
  • Introduced a hierarchical definition of strategies for easier re-use of generic features such as stop-loss
  • Implemented generic spot buy and sell orders (native spot orders will be added for exchanges that support this in the near future)
  • Added symmetric stop-loss for the buy and sell side
  • Added a concept of strategy-annotations that are locked to a certain chart-view and candle-width (added a small icon that indicates, to which view a strategy is currently linked to)
  • Several improvements/extensions to the UI of strategies (such as sections of parameters or lines under component titles)
  • Added an internal mechanism to augment existing time-aligned indicators with custom rows as linear-combinations of existing rows
  • Optimized suspend/restore handling of strategies
  • Used all these new features to implement the new Bollinger Bands strategy
  • Furthermore, these changes will allow for much easier addition of new future strategies

General improvements and bug fixes
  • Improved handling of wrong API messaging in the Static Ping Pong Bot - should be useable again
  • Better handling of Unicode characters in path names
  • Fixed y-axis for some indicators
  • New radio group appearance
  • Order book decimal slider adapted to be more flexible
  • Decimal places reworked
  • Extended http class with additional functionalities
  • Disabled the always-stay-on-top attribute of the login-window
  • Fixed several smaller issues with our internal json-parsing module
  • Fixed and tuned small issues with our special value-slider
  • Fixed an issue with the internal association handling between orders and strategies
  • Fixed background color of movable tabs
  • Added 'About' tab to the settings-widget
  • New license and disclaimer window style added

Market-specific improvements and fixes
  • On Bittrex, increased order book depth by querying asks and bids separately
  • Change default list of currencies for Bittrex
  • No longer show currency pairs that Bittrex marked as "disabled"
  • On Poloniex, fixed minimum trading amount
  • On Bitfinex, trailing stop and stop orders fixed (got deactivated with last websockets update)

Linux-specific improvements
  • Provide more meaningful error message if certain packages are not present
  • Increase Linux distribution compatibility by providing libssl-1.0 if needed

Note: If anyone has an issue with the new version please let us know: support@marginsoftware.de
The previous 3.6.0 version is still available for download as a fallback option.

How can you get your copy?

If you are an existing customer you can simply click on the "update available!" link on the leonArdo login screen and download this version.

Or if you are new just head over to website and click through to our Products section.
You can also download a demo version of leonArdo from the website to try before you buy.

Bollinger Band Bot setup

Notes on the new ARM build
  • This is an ARMv7 binary that should run on ARMv7 and backwards-compatible ARMv8 SoCs like the Cortex-A8. The Linux distribution installed has to be an ARMv7 build, too, however. Systems that should be compatible include the Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3
  • This is a beta release! Please report any experiences with different ARM-based systems back to us
  • Be aware of the hardware limitations of SoC systems! Use a reasonable number of currency pairs and strategies to avoid problems
  • These limitations especially concern memory. Setting up a generous amount of swap space is advisable and/or use a service that dynamically allocates swap such as "swapspace"
  • Before being able to use leonArdo on Raspbian, a "sudo apt-get install libqt5websockets5" is needed. Then just execute the run-leonArdo.sh script as you do with the regular Linux build. For a more detailed description, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467939.msg26784201#msg26784201

Edit: Demo does not support spot orders yet
Edit 2: Adapted description how to run ARM (also, the demo does support spot orders by now BTW Wink)

Please take care that the demo markets on leonArdo do not support spot orders yet so testing the new Bollinger Band bot, while possible, will result in your demo funds being drained. We will release a patch for this ASAP.

Edit 3: Bollinger Band bot notice

Please note that the new Bollinger Band bot is in beta and we advise you to not trade with large amounts with it until all issues have been resolved. It turns out in certain circumstances when bad data is delivered by exchange APIs that its new spot order type can be triggered erroneously. In a subsequent patch release we handled one such case but there may be more.

Another thing to note is that although there is stop loss available on the bot, there is no Min Effective Gain which given certain parameters and market conditions can mean that sometimes a loss making cycle is executed by the bot.

We broke our necks to get this release out and that coupled with record numbers of new customers means I have to give allow my team a break over Christmas so that we can come back strong after the holidays and make all the improvements and, indeed, introduce new features going forward.

Kuku

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:35:24 PM

great release! thanks for the update. Especially hyped for ARM Support and BB Bot!

Found a little bug:

https://imgur.com/bDxdTZ2

The labeling for the BB Bot is cut off. Can't read the full text Sad

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:53:42 PM

great release! thanks for the update. Especially hyped for ARM Support and BB Bot!

Found a little bug:

The labeling for the BB Bot is cut off. Can't read the full text Sad

Thanks for the compliments.

You can adapt the UI font size in the settings menu. The default is 12, perhaps 11 or 10 is better for your setup?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Kuku

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:07:13 AM

Yes that fixed it for me Smiley
Thanks!

Letting BB running for the night. I am excited for the results Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: