Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 [1006] 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:30:03 PM

Several? 80% of his over 350 posts in this thread are directed towards KnC. Very funny how you THINK that some people are KnC, but you DON'T THINK that some people are against KnC...
Do you expect my posts in the KNC thread to be directed towards BFL?

Many of my posts are reporting facts stated by knc (e.g. "All current paid orders will be shipped no later than October 15th") and calling them on it when those things didn't happen. Or kicking up a fuss when we were going 7 days without a single news update from them. I expect better service than that for me and everyone else, considering the amount of money we all paid knc.

I can back up any of my statements from the list yesterday because they have ignored my emails to CS, I have rang their offices in office hours (Swedish time) and they have not answered etc.

What do you expect - I'm going to clap my hands together and shout how great knc are when they cost me $2000 shipping late and then finally shipping me a faulty miner which is still plaguing me to this day?

If they'd shipped me a fully working miner on time, believe it or not, I'd be full of praise. But I've been served a shit-sandwich from kfc and I'm not going to shut up just because you might like that. Until the issue is resolved, I will keep reporting my experience. And my experience with knc so far has not been good. I believe I fall into the same category as Cyper reported - not Day 1/2 orders, therefore a second class customers in knc's eyes. The problem is I paid just as much as the Day 1/2 orders, so there is no reason I should not be treated exactly the same. To be continued...

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:30:38 PM

I wish they would sell modules to current customer's so they can upgrade if they wanted to.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:32:09 PM

Several? 80% of his over 350 posts in this thread are directed towards KnC. Very funny how you THINK that some people are KnC, but you DON'T THINK that some people are against KnC...

Many of my posts are reporting facts stated by knc (e.g. "All current paid orders will be shipped no later than October 15th") and calling them on it when those things didn't happen. Or kicking up a fuss when we were going 7 days without a single news update from them. I expect better service than that for me and everyone else, considering the amount of money we all paid knc.

I can back up any of my statements from the list yesterday because they have ignored my emails to CS, I have rang their offices in office hours (Swedish time) and they have not answered etc.

What do you expect - I'm going to clap my hands together and shout how great knc are when they cost me $2000 shipping late and then finally shipping me a faulty miner which is still plaguing me to this day?

If they'd shipped me a fully working miner on time, believe it or not, I'd be full of praise. But I've been served a shitkarma-sandwich from kfc and I'm not going to shut up just because you might like that. Until the issue is resolved, I will keep reporting my experience. And my experience with knc so far has not been good. I believe I fall into the same category as Cyper reported - not Day 1/2 orders, therefore a second class customers in knc's eyes. The problem is I paid just as much as the Day 1/2 orders, so there is no reason I should not be treated exactly the same. To be continued...

FTFY
The Avenger

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:38:07 PM

FTFY
Speaking of karma, did you get arrested yet for the terrahash scamming? You must have had a long day the day you deleted your entire posting history off this website and pretending you sold your user account  Grin

"I am not The Avenger"
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:39:38 PM

FTFY
Speaking of karma, did you get arrested yet for the terrahash scamming? You must have had a long day the day you deleted your entire posting history off this website and pretending you sold your user account  Grin

ha! i remember that day.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:56:17 PM

If they'd shipped me a fully working miner on time, believe it or not, I'd be full of praise. But I've been served a shit-sandwich from kfc and I'm not going to shut up just because you might like that. Until the issue is resolved, I will keep reporting my experience. And my experience with knc so far has not been good. I believe I fall into the same category as Cyper reported - not Day 1/2 orders, therefore a second class customers in knc's eyes. The problem is I paid just as much as the Day 1/2 orders, so there is no reason I should not be treated exactly the same. To be continued...

When 90% of ALL your posts are only in this topic it's obvious that you have an agenda here and the fact that you haven't replied to me for this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg3504017#msg3504017 again makes me think that your only mission is to spread FUD about KnC. Still waiting for your proofs about your KnC unit.

Edit: On another note let's talk about the future a bit. After taking in consideration the recent announcement from KnC and what D&T said i think KnC's plan is this: with the money from the sep/oct batch they have secured another 28nm mask for their gen2 chip(plus the fact that they may secure some cheap wafer runs considering they will need them only in March) and with the money from Nov batch+the sales from their gen2 miners they will save funds for a lower nm mask(20nm or it's 22nm? should be a lot cheaper than 16nm). The only unknown fact for me is if they will open sales before having chips in hand or after.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:08:13 PM

When 90% of ALL your posts are only in this topic it's obvious that you have an agenda here and the fact that you haven't replied to me for this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg3504017#msg3504017 again makes me think that your only mission is to spread FUD about KnC. Still waiting for your proofs about your KnC unit.

Edit: On another note let's talk about the future a bit. After taking in consideration the recent announcement from KnC and what D&T said i think KnC's plan is this: with the money from the sep/oct batch they have secured another 28nm mask for their gen2 chip(plus the fact that they may secure some cheap wafer runs considering they will need them only in March) and with the money from Nov batch+the sales from their gen2 miners they will save funds for a lower nm mask(20nm or it's 22nm? should be a lot cheaper than 16nm). The only unknown fact for me is if they will open sales before having chips in hand or after.
"Unbeknown to the community we are currently developing the next generation product in 20nm/16nm process with Alchip, and we have much more to offer our customers, both past and future with respect to our mantra of under promising, and over delivering, none of which we could have delivered upon alone."   Grin Cheesy Wink

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
The Avenger

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:10:29 PM

When 90% of ALL your posts are only in this topic it's obvious that you have an agenda here
Yes, my agenda is that I placed an order with knc and that was my focus. I don't post in the hashfast thread because I don't have a hashfast order. I don't post in the cointerra thread because I don't have a cointerra order. etc. Why is that hard for you to compute? I don't post in the BFL threads because I don't have a BFL order. You getting it now?

"I am not The Avenger"
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:13:01 PM

When 90% of ALL your posts are only in this topic it's obvious that you have an agenda here
Yes, my agenda is that I placed an order with knc and that was my focus. I don't post in the hashfast thread because I don't have a hashfast order. I don't post in the cointerra thread because I don't have a cointerra order. etc. Why is that hard for you to compute? I don't post in the BFL threads because I don't have a BFL order. You getting it now?

Was your order delivered or cancelled?
Bargraphics

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:16:05 PM

FTFY
Speaking of karma, did you get arrested yet for the terrahash scamming? You must have had a long day the day you deleted your entire posting history off this website and pretending you sold your user account  Grin

So predictable,

I'm just happy everyone can see how you come up with conclusions and justifiably mark you as a mad dog.

It seems to never occur to fools that merit and good fortune are closely united.

ha! i remember that day.

Was a hilarious day indeed, many a troll left scratching their neckbeard.
The Avenger

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:17:56 PM

Delivered. Faulty. If they cancelled and gave me my money back, believe me, I wouldn't be here. I'd be counting my lucky stars.

"I am not The Avenger"
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:18:48 PM

(...)

I'm posting mostly in hw section as well..doesn't mean much
FUD spreading is usually based on BS, most of the stuff he reported sounded quite reasonable and other customers have made experiences intersecting in some ways with his reports. That he doesn't describe it with nice words is understandable, especially considering when there are some praising them to heaven - pisses me off some time as well.

Can't you accept that the currently best ASIC company in place still has a lot of room for improvement ??
There are several points concerning KnC I'm really unhappy and angry about, nevertheless the nice hardware in hands keep my mood up  Wink
..well, if I would have trouble with my hardware there'd nothing left keeping my mood up..so I can feel him

(...)
The only unknown fact for me is if they will open sales before having chips in hand or after.

As soon as November orders are gone into production (no more refunds) they will offer upgrade modules - for sure (max profit)

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:23:07 PM

Delivered. Faulty. If they cancelled and gave me my money back, believe me, I wouldn't be here. I'd be counting my lucky stars.

Completely faulty and they refused to refund?
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:24:14 PM

What was your order number? I'll give you an RMA number right now...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:24:55 PM

Seeing as that was totally helpful for redacted and I I dont see how that would help.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:25:32 PM

hey orama. ill give you 1000 bucks to send me an upgrade module. doooo itttttt. also, tell sam hes an asshole for never responding to me!
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:27:13 PM

Roll Eyes

ASIC vendors offering pre-orders for Bitcoin "miners" had generated a new kind of people. They are essentially the ones which got their product delivered before other customers. So when this other customers (which got their products later) express their concerns, the ones answers:

ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:28:21 PM

Roll Eyes

ASIC vendors offering pre-orders for Bitcoin "miners" had generated a new kind of people. They are essentially the ones which got their product delivered before other customers. So when this other customers (which got their products later) express their concerns, this people answer:

for once croppo, i agree with you.
The Avenger

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:30:02 PM

I'll ship the miner back and I'll get a full refund? Fine by me. I've been asking customer service for a full refund and they have been ignoring my emails.

"I am not The Avenger"
Bargraphics

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:30:56 PM

for once croppo, i agree with you.

Funny, I always thought it was the person who got it late because they were last in line saying "Fuck you, you got yours". Wait *Looks back in this thread*, nope I seem to be correct.

Hell even when Bitcoinorama comes on here and personally says he will help someone, they still throw sarcasm, pessimism, and are still a jerk regardless.
Enjoy the service you get.
Pages: « 1 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 [1006] 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: