Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 [726] 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:51:14 PM

I am not saying KnC doesn't deserve a lions share for the work they have done.  But a little respect for customer ROI would be fucking nice for once.

Even if KnC voluntarily sacrificed its own revenue and profits for its old customers by halting or limiting production, it would hardly matter because Hashfast, Avalon, Bitfury, BFL, cointerra etc couldnt care less about old KnC customers' ROI. Its a race between vendors, and you are getting squeezed.

I just still haven't recovered from the Big Fucking Lie...or the "Long Con", however you want to put it.  And I'm wrongly blaming others for it.  It's just a shame that people who found out about something first got screwed instead of being rewarded for it.

Yep, I guess we're all suckers being sold shovels.  But these companies need to understand that as well.  I guess they don't care to be in business for more than 6 months.  At least the top brass.  The difficulty is going to run away from everyone.

take your BFL abused butt to their forum ok??  you make it seem that KNC has to over compensate just so you can recover from your past bad decisions

KNC is giving an honest effort.. if that doesn't mean anything to you then move on.  There are a lot of companies that will tell you more and more lies than KNC ever will and give you nothing in return

ps- stop saying 'we' all the time... I skipped on BFL and got 1Th of KNC running since yesterday.   I should get ROI between 2-3months and then the next 3-4 months grab a bit of profit.   Also, throw the calculations to the trash too.  Just look at the ratio on SOLD vs ACTUAL HASHING..  there are lots of problems in mining and not everyone is instantly hashing what the product spec says on web pages

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:52:39 PM

I am not saying KnC doesn't deserve a lions share for the work they have done.  But a little respect for customer ROI would be fucking nice for once.

Even if KnC voluntarily sacrificed its own revenue and profits for its old customers by halting or limiting production, it would hardly matter because Hashfast, Avalon, Bitfury, BFL, cointerra etc couldnt care less about old KnC customers' ROI. Its a race between vendors, and you are getting squeezed.

None of those other suppliers made a point of network protection to protect their customers as much as they could ..then set up in China to ramp up sales contrary to what they just said in their sales blurb. Personally I expected the others at some point in the game, but late enough to give us a month or so of decent mining...but KnC can deliver today in vast quantity over there (in theory anyway) ..they have a working rig right now ready to go and we haven't a scooby doo if and when they start hashing over there, or the numbers so we?

I'd expect China to be more efficient, it's the workshop of the world for a reason. By the time we get all oct 15th orders they could easily have double that hashing and murdering our returns.

China wasn't mentioned until long after most orders were made. I would have thought twice if I'd known then what I know now. We're fucking bug testers for that huge market at best. I didn't see that coming, they were saying "plug and play" not plug in, close your eyes and cross your fingers ffs. Some very clued up people here can't get the fuckers to run properly..that's a mile away from plug and play to me. Even KnC themselves don't seem to be able to get the hosted rigs hashing as advertised :/

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:54:49 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 07:23:34 PM by Bitcoinorama

Ok, so I’ve just caught up on these recent postings and I still see a lot of wild assumptions being thrown about, along with some xenophobic attitudes directed towards China, and that’s never cool. Another assumption is that I’m an official spokesperson. Please don’t treat me as such, I’m not anything of the sort. Certainly they want me handling all their comms, but that’s not exactly what I necessarily want to do. In any case I’m trying to get to the bottom of some concerns, but I’m not obligated to do so, neither should this particular messenger be shot. I haven’t been paid, I haven’t yet signed any contract, and as of right now I’ve checked out of the hotel, to move into an apt, which is notoriously hard to acquire in Stockholm, to basically be let down last min by a flakey landlord that apparently had a major life crisis to deal with at the exact moment I show up, despite telling me anything but over the phone the night before. So in fairness, for myself at least I have some pressing issues of my own. That said, I have managed to get to the bottom of a few things and I’m considering using the opportunity (staying positive) to pop back to the UK and grab some more stuff if they want me here more permanently. Warm clothes and more than four days supply would be a start.

As such Mota, I won’t be promising anything on behalf of anyone, and I’m yet to receive my own device yet. In all fairness I don’t think you’re entitled to anything, you haven’t funded a swanky lifestyle, you funded the non-recurring engineering for an exciting project you have chosen to be part of. Fact is part of the reason they were able to demonstrate a working device so promptly based around a chip with minimal post fab refinement so it can be in your hands asap, is that there will inevitable be some refinement required. What they’ve achieved so far is incredible. This post refinement period is typically 12-18 months, not 24 hours. We all knew margins exist to ensure these devices can be in your hands asap, the 8 DCDC -> 4 DCDC boards is evidence of that. The additional voltage regulators were a now unnecessary overcompensation, and turning off 4 of the modules as you have observed means far less wattage consumed.

Avenger, my attention to detail is not ‘eating me up’, but if you want me to ask q’s on your behalf, then the palatable format you presented helps, but not the sarky comments. Name calling never helps, and I’ve never made anyone beg for anything. I’m not tied to this forum, I’m doing this of my free will and whilst I’m not asking for any praise, I’m not like that, there’s no ego here, but politeness and manners go a long way. I have a lot of other things on my plate, especially as I’ve been asked to change my own life and location at short notice. I’ve also delivered on all my claims and so far received less than 2 BTC in tips for my efforts. I’m not complaining about this, but it’s not exactly an overt display of gratitude considering the lengths I have gone to. Did anything come from you? I’m guessing not, so play fair.

In any case, to answer you concerns, I’ve been told that the revision of cgminer is not sub-standard, and isn’t causing any issues. The issues are firmware related, and each firmware revision compensated for a different set of errors, and is an ongoing iterative improvement as and when they are identified, and addressed.  Rampion dev boxes are being sent out. I agreed to do that, so rest assured their packaging will be completed by yours truly Wink It was cool meeting Luke the other day. He practically tried to climb inside the thing. I have a humorous pic accompanying this;

Fact is there was a lot I personally could not answer for Luke and for once during that day it wasn’t for competitor sensitive reasons (ironically they were all asked by competitors, presumably assuming I was an easy target Tongue). The only thing Luke asked for aside a look inside, which had there been a torx screw on site I would have happily obliged. As I couldn’t the above was the immediate result. The only other thing Luke asked for was a peek at the source code. That’s understandable. I’m well aware CKOlivias and Kano want that as well, as do the rest of the community, so that should be in the next few days. Whether it will be prior to the weekend can’t say. It’s not me doing this, but I’ve been told in the next week it will be available on Github. With respect to Kano, I’ve got no beef with him, but he does himself no favours. He’s helped create a piece of software that has benefitted the community to date and chose to release it open source. That alone irrespective of whether some feel they can revise unassisted, or not, is certainly an achievement and does place someone in the realm of having a particular expertise that could be of value to future entities. It’s a proven definable achievement. Why then, make oneself difficult to work alongside, and provoke distain by antagonising those you could be working with? It’s kind of a self-sabotage. No one is expecting anyone to be the best at anything, but when working in a team your employability is determined upon your ability to be easy to work with and proactive towards a common goal. That’s just how business works. Clearly there is ability, but if there is going to be an ego creating obstacles that are detrimental to a project, they are best avoided. That’s how I read it anyway. Kano has a fabulous cv with a very relevant background, but he slates those he is claiming need help from him. A scornful and overbearing disposition is detrimental to what could be a welcome role on an exciting project. If Kano was more amicable and proactive for sure so many more people would reach out. I hate to think that he’s done so much good for the community, coupled with a legendary status then blows his employability. This isn’t a dig, there’s actually a lot of respect, praise, and honesty there, but people want to be around people they can work with. Luke to his credit has not demanded, or even asked, suggested or alluded to anything. I just figured it’d be fun to let him loose on one as he was so keen to play with the code more than own a device. Plus I’m well aware open source devs want to get their hands on them, and they can only help the community further. So I’ll ask for some addresses.

Moving on cardboard is being upgraded for the new packaging soon.

With respect to the capacitors, an investigation has been undertaken with Anotherhost.se, as they have suffered the issue with all their boards. It appears that a reasonable solution has been reached in that all the boards this has occurred to seem to have been used alongside the exact same PSU; The Corsair HX850. It’s been tested in the workshop here, with these PSUs and the exact same problem occurred. So if you have this PSU (Corsair HX850 – pictured below), it’s advised not to use it. Basically there is an issue with excessive current being applied, after the PU cuts out and the device is turned back on, causing the cap to pop.

As for China? Seriously?? You’ve only just realised wealth exists there. Some of the comments I have read about this are not cool, I also had a predominant proportion of Asian guys and girls with in my course when studying my masters. So what if they are paying through the nose, at least they are taking their education seriously and appreciate the quality of UK Academia. Fact is it’s not preventing any guys and girls from the UK for applying, and studying, just the majority of local British students in my experience were lazy and preferred getting drunk through their undergraduate, and no interest in studying their postgraduate studies. I’m British, but that’s my own observation.

With respect to KnC, they are a global company, there have been some Chinese purchase, and purchases from other areas throughout the world, 117 countries to date, to be exact. KnC has sold to China from Day 1. Difference with KnCminer.cn is that they are an official distributor, and deal with their own customers. Does it affect any Network Protection Statement? No. Any customers that purchased for October are being delivered in October. Any customers after, will get theirs in November, after a month’s gap. No special treatment. Fact is there hasn’t been a huge amount sold to China. Chinese aren’t massively trusting towards something they haven’t seen proof of. Hence the reason there was apparently such a high resale value toward bulk chips once they appeared on the black market. If you are worried about the network distribution being skewed, blame the US, that’s where most sales are located.

EDIT: I should add that KnC are using Corsair Cooler Master V850s themselves, and haven't had an issue with any of them. That said apparently they almost supplied their entire hosting with the HX, but due to the HX being out of stock for the volume required, they bought the V850. Which in hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:55:58 PM

It's just a shame that people who found out about something first got screwed instead of being rewarded for it.

Most of the ones who first found out about bitcoin have been amply rewarded, as have those who figured out the economics of bitcoin asics, either by developing them or staying clear from them.  Not to rub salt in the wound, but I figured this out before BFL even announced its asic, and its the reason I didnt even get in to FPGA mining.

GPU and CPU mining was profitable for such a long time,  because the hardware price had no relation with its bitcoin mining potential whatsoever. Thats why gpu's were dirt cheap for us and gave an ROI in a matter of months.
Asics otoh would be priced purely based on their perceived mining potential, and therefore would never be profitable to anyone else as the one setting their price.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:58:30 PM

Have i just killed the Jupiter!?!

Just setup a new miner. Fired it up and recognized that one front-fan didnt work.

I didnt care cause without the case airflow should be OK. I started to change the setting via the webinterface and then the miner suddenly shut down.

I checked everything and found that the front-fan wasnt working cause a blade was STUCK!

So i "unstuck" it and fired the miner up again but NOTHING happens...........  Undecided

Whats going on???

UPDATE:

Fan is working normal again.

Situation is like this:

I start the miner and everything is OK, i can access the webinterface and edit things.

After pretty exactly 1 min the miner shuts down abruptly...  Undecided

what's the make and model of the power supply? Did you use a paper clip?

psu is seasonic 1050 gold

yes, paperclip
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:59:46 PM

orama,

thx for update!

i got one corsair 1050 hx running.

is that also a problem or just the 850???
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:00:08 PM

@Orama

Just FYI - that's exactly the brand and model of PSU that I use, and my Jupiter has been hashing along very solidly at between 580 and 600 Gh/s since minutes after it arrived - which was over a week ago....

Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:02:01 PM

It's just a shame that people who found out about something first got screwed instead of being rewarded for it.

Most of the ones who first found out about bitcoin have been amply rewarded, as have those who figured out the economics of bitcoin asics, either by developing them or staying clear from them.  Not to rub salt in the wound, but I figured this out before BFL even announced its asic, and its the reason I didnt even get in to FPGA mining.

GPU and CPU mining was profitable for such a long time,  because the hardware price had no relation with its bitcoin mining potential whatsoever. Thats why gpu's were dirt cheap for us and gave an ROI in a matter of months.
Asics otoh would be priced purely based on their perceived mining potential, and therefore would never be profitable to anyone else as the one setting their price.

So then you are against what KnC is trying to do?  (Selling ASIC's in general?)
tolip_wen

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:02:30 PM

no progress... nmap says need to specify a host...i tried both desktop ip's, but that doesnt seem to give me anything.
there was a 0.0.0.0 ip address in wireshark...?  I tried everry ip address I found...the miner is running, the ethernet lights are pinging away..... huh...  I'm ready to get an ulcer

Try ipconfig /all and you'll probably see the .1 is  your gateway, the .51 is assigned to the machine you're using.  .255 should be the broadcast address of the subnet.  As I understand bridging, if done properly, the computers after the bridge should have addresses in the same subnet as the .1, .51 and .555.  So, the bridge isn't setup correctly I think.

Perhaps the bridging software you added is waking up with a setup IP address 239.255.255.250 or 224.0.0.2 and you can't access the setup page simply because you don't have a route to that address.

A typical home router, wifi or otherwise, has a single downlink and a single uplink port.  The single downlink port is internal and is assigned the address you designate as the gateway but come configured with the internal downlink (gateway) address as the lowest in the function downlink network.  Attached to this internal single downlink is possibly a 4 port ethernet switch which will appear on the back as four RJ45 ethernet connections; the internal downlink is also attached to a wifi port (if the router has wifi); and lastly the internal downlink port is attached to a DHCP server.  The internal uplink port is attached to an RJ45 ethernet port on the back marked uplink.

A home router has a setup page which has the same address as its gateway.  If you log into your wifi router on 192.168.43.1 and change the gateway address to 192.168.43.13, as soon as you click SAVE on the router setup page, you'll lose connectivity - so don't do that unless you want to hide your gateway.

The DHCP server has addresses it may assign and these are some distance numerically from the gateway.  A linksys router might give DHCP 50 addresses starting from 192.168.43.50 and end at 192.168.43.100.  Your router likely starts its DHCP addresses at 192.168.43.50.  You computer has likely been assigned 192.168.43.51 (judging by your graphic).  The address 192.168.43.50 was likely assigned to a tablet or nook or kindle sometime in the last 24 hours and the router remembered it and didn't assign it to your computer but arp -a doesn't show it because it isn't in use.

So, if the bridging/routing software you added to your computer isn't accessible, you need to put your computer on the same network as it is.

Say the routing software software is showing 239.255.255.250 as its IP address and you can't access it.  Let's try this:  Right click your wireless icon and disable wireless so you can't get to the internet.  Open a dos cmd box and do ipconfig /all and see if the wireless connection is still showing an address.  Release that address with ipconfig /release 192.168.43.51 and run ipconfig /all again and see that it has been released.

Right click your ethernet icon and open network connections.  Go to your Local Area Connection properties and scroll down to Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), highlight and click Properties.  It might have DHCP ticked.  Unclick it and assign this address 239.255.255.249, netmask 255.255.255.0, gateway 239.255.255.001, click OK

Now, in your dos box, command "route print" and see if a route to net 239.255.255.0 exists and trying entering http://239.255.255.001 in your browser address field.  With luck that's the bridging software's setup page.  If not try http://239.255.255.250 in your browser field.

If neither of those work you might try the 224.0.0.0 network address since it's showing 224.0.0.2; assign the ethernet connection an address of 224.0.0.10, gateway 224.0.0.1, and try and access http://224.0.0.1 or http://224.0.0.2 after checking that a route has been added to 224.0.0.0/24

If you get to the bridging software setup page you can configure it with a 192.168.43.x address, then enable wireless, change your ethernet connection back to DHCP, reboot and see what crops up.

This is mostly guess work.

The 239 and 224 network addresses are explained here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multicast_address

LAN's see lots of traffic on theese network addresses unrelated to DHCP or regular PC/miner IP traffic.
Windows is very chatty in multicast.

Pheonix,
It looks like your BBB is asking for an address from the pic.

You mentioned a switch.
Some switches filter DHCP by default but can be manipulated to not do this.
ex: Netgear GS108T will fuck with your dope if you are unaware if this.

If a straight cable between the PC and the miner is not working something is odd.
Have you triple checked that the PC (for direct PC/miner cable) is running a DHCP server?
Have you tried another ethernet cable?

You might try physically taking your miner to a different LAN to gain access.
Then you could set the miner to have a static IP address in the web interface.

Subdivide and conquor. eliminate everything possible and go from there.

Just throwing some ideas out there, hope this helps.
Smiley

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:07:08 PM

orama,

thx for update!

Mate, cannot say. Not what i've been focusing on to be fair. Gut feeling it's part of the same brand/model family, so I would rather take a swerve. It's supplying to much current from what I understand. Something about a safety in the PSU being triggered and the cap smokes after the PSU is switched back on. They don't have every brand of ATX here to test. Anotherhost popped by with theirs is what I heard, it just so happened that on all those reported it was the same PSU at fault. It's an ongoing investigation, but if you want to play it safe, for sure the Corsair V850 has not shown any problems this end, and is used throughout the hosting currently.

DPoS

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:07:28 PM

@Orama

Just FYI - that's exactly the brand and model of PSU that I use, and my Jupiter has been hashing along very solidly at between 580 and 600 Gh/s since minutes after it arrived - which was over a week ago....

don''t turn it off and on a lot then.. That is what was causing the issue from what he said

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:08:33 PM

@Orama

That's good to hear, but i'm just relaying what i've been told. It's a popular and solid PSU form a reputable firm, but all the cap issues appear to have this common link.

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:09:04 PM

don''t turn it off and on a lot then.. That is what was causing the issue from what he said

which one tell that?

maybe that make chips faulty?

or make the psu wrong???
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:10:11 PM

orama,

thx for update!

Mate, cannot say. Not what i've been focusing on to be fair. Gut feeling it's part of the same brand/model family, so I would rather take a swerve. It's supplying to much current from what I understand. Something about a safety in the PSU being triggered and the cap smokes after the PSU is switched back on. They don't have every brand of ATX here to test. Anotherhost popped by with theirs is what I heard, it just so happened that on all those reported it was the same PSU at fault. It's an ongoing investigation, but if you want to play it safe, for sure the Corsair V850 has not shown any problems this end, and is used throughout the hosting currently.

thx
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:11:05 PM

@Orama

Given the way that it's hashing, I wouldn't ever have reason to turn it off until it doesn't make back what the electricity costs to run it...
DPoS

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:11:48 PM

which one tell that?

maybe that make chips faulty?

or make the psu wrong???

that particular PSU was sending more current so that cap couldn't handle getting hit again without discharging its high load

DPoS

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:13:19 PM

@Orama

Given the way that it's hashing, I wouldn't ever have reason to turn it off...

Cheesy   once i figured out to use .93 for my miners I don't want to ever touch them again..  avg 1.03 Th right now and .93 is nice to restart cgminer in one of the miners every once in a while if the hashing dips down

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:14:44 PM

and what is the result
damaged the asic chips
or not? Smiley Wink
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:15:35 PM

and what is the result
damaged the asic chips
or not? Smiley Wink

Why would the ASIC be damaged?!

Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:15:55 PM

Does it affect any Network Protection Statement? No. Any customers that purchased for October are being delivered in October. Any customers after, will get theirs in November, after a month’s gap. No special treatment.

Thanks for the update.  Not trying to come across as racist.  It's just that China reminds me of the Nation 0-1 in the Animatrix.  If there is still a planned limit, then cool.  It is hard to believe that a company would not keep producing for their own bottom line though.  I'll just have to trust you on that one.
Pages: « 1 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 [726] 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: