Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 [970] 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049439 times)
texaslabrat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 05:33:53 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Ic2CE3f.png
Just so you kno I'm not "Joshing"... hehe
or full of BFL

I believe you.

Here are some steps to streamline access to your miner through putty..
1. Open the putty session window, and input your I.P. normally in the hostname field, but DO NOT HIT ENTR.
    a. Instead, take your mouse pointer, highlight the saved sessions field(with a single left-click), and input your miner's I.P. again.
2. on the window/behavior tab to the left, un-check the "warn before exit" box.
3. on the connection/data tab, enter "root" to the auto-login username field.
4. on the SSH tab, enter "screen -r" into the "remote command" field.
5. back on the Session tab, at bottom of page, check the "close window on exit"....... "always"
6. now hit the SAVE button, and close putty
7. Go to your desktop & right-click for a context menu, and go to new/ shortcut.
8. input the location of putty for starting it. Use full file location to execute putty & input your miner's I.P. address as such...    
 C:\Users\Ewik\Desktop\putty.exe -load "123.123.123.4"
click next, input a name for your new shortcut, click finish.

Now, when you click on the shortcut, it will start putty with your miner's ip, and enter "root" for you, and wait for a password. as soon as you enter your password, it does the "screen -r" for you, and jumps into cgminer window.
it all happens very fast then
click on shortcut, enterpass, you're in.
BAM

You can make it even better by including -pw password

For those interested, here is a much (in my opinion) nicer SSH client that is free for home use:

http://www.netsarang.com/products/xsh_overview.html

From my perspective, it combines most of the good things from Putty and many of the more well-known commercial offerings like SecureCRT.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:06:45 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 07:25:49 PM by The Avenger

Awesome. So now it's been confirmed that people who paid $2000 less got their miners about 1 day after the people who paid $2000 more
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322031.msg3458393#msg3458393

Just fucking awesome! Not only did they ship my faulty unit 10 days late, costing me about $2000 in lost mining revenue and all the BTC I've lost from mining with a sub-standard faulty lemon since then, but now knc have fucked us over again.

Can you imagine being Cyper, who got his October order on the 30th? To hear this?

And the plan is to start shipping Nov orders on 15th, after they promised it would be 30 days after October delivery ended to let people get some benefit from the early order and the fact they paid $2000 extra.

Fuck you KNC. Just that.

P.S.
If everything for Day1, Day2, Day3, and October is pushed back by two weeks, then November orders might not be released until the end of that month instead of in the middle of it.
I've always been concerned that delays to the initial batch of orders could go on so long it runs into the reduced price November miners. Eventually they ship within a few days of each other, only we paid $2000 more  Undecided

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:32:00 PM

Two days in and 13 mill shares, bags covering 3/4 of the heat sinks still working great:

Can't bring myself to make them HOTTER... just.. can't.. do.. it...

ditto.....(no idea if I'm right/wrong just glad to see I'm not alone...it is just WRONG...(hurts my tummy to think about making them hotter)
of course that could be due to fear......I've not bricked the unit yet and yelled for help...still at .95.
Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:37:36 PM

Not only did they ship my faulty unit 10 days late, costing me about $2000 in lost mining revenue and all the BTC I've lost from mining with a sub-standard faulty lemon since then, but now knc have fucked us over again.

Can you imagine being Cyper, who got his October order on the 30th? To hear this?

And the plan is to start shipping Nov orders on 15th, after they promised it would be 30 days after October delivery ended to let people get some benefit from the early order and the fact they paid $2000 extra.

Fuck you KNC. Just that.

Pipe down and don't be last in line next time.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:38:26 PM

Awesome. So now it's been confirmed that people who paid $2000 less got their miners about 1 day after the people who paid $2000 more
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322031.msg3458393#msg3458393

Just fucking awesome! Not only did they ship my faulty unit 10 days late, costing me about $2000 in lost mining revenue and all the BTC I've lost from mining with a sub-standard faulty lemon since then, but now knc have fucked us over again.

Fuck you KNC. Just that.

P.S.
If everything for Day1, Day2, Day3, and October is pushed back by two weeks, then November orders might not be released until the end of that month instead of in the middle of it.
I've always been concerned that delays to the initial batch of orders could go on so long it runs into the reduced price November miners. Eventually they ship within a few days of each other, only we paid $2000 more  Undecided

Can't disagree. They cant afford to delay the Nov people now though, or they'd also be fucked like the 1st batch due to their late delivery. In their eyes it's probably keeping at least one bunch or people sweet. Maybe even "We were a bit late on the initial batch but we produced on time and delivered the 2nd batch on time." Not, "The majority of our customers were disappointed, AND beta tested the rigs so they'd be dandy for the later orders".

Cypher and the other very late delivered (and poor performing) rig peeps are owed some kind of compensation for the huge let down they suffered from KNC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
cognoscente

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:42:35 PM

Just about everyone except you took it in the shorts, timewise.

Whatcha got, three hundred coins now?  And everyone else needs to shut up?

Noggunna, noggunna, noggunna, noggunna happen.
timmmers

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:43:22 PM

Not only did they ship my faulty unit 10 days late, costing me about $2000 in lost mining revenue and all the BTC I've lost from mining with a sub-standard faulty lemon since then, but now knc have fucked us over again.

Fuck you KNC. Just that.

All orders should have been delivered by Oct 15th. That was the wording on the site. Hosting was supposedly the fastest and most reliable way to run a miner at a large cost ...how is that going for everyone? Seems to me that was a royal fuck up too from posts here. Even so, how come KNC pay hosted peeps compo for lost mining time and not others who suffered the same thing? Too many of them maybe?

Tootle off an delete some posts or something, he's right. Pipe down indeed. Pillock.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:50:08 PM

Fuck you KNC. Just that.

So I should just shut up and be happy forcefully that I got my miners 2 weeks late?
Maybe pay Bitcoinorama some bitcoins too  Roll Eyes
Bargraphics

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:56:04 PM

Fuck you KNC. Just that.

So I should just shut up and be happy forcefully that I got my miners 2 weeks late?

Should have got a refund like they offered imo
CYPER

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:00:17 PM

Fuck you KNC. Just that.

And be 400GBP out of pocket just for the fun?
timmmers

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:00:44 PM

Fuck you KNC. Just that.

Really? On what date? Last few days of Sept when "we are on track for delivery", or maybe Oct 1st when "We're shipping day 1 today and Day 2 tomorrow"..or maybe after Oct 15th when they hadn't delivered as promised and weren't giving refunds unless they fancied it and ALL rigs suddenly became in process on the status even when they weren't?

They NEVER offered refunds, they grudgingly gave some when asked,,,different thing.

What is the term for a smartarse who isn't at all smart?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 08:01:26 PM

Even though KnC deployed my hosted order more than 10 days out of queue order, and I even sent them an e-mail requesting a refund, once deployed, they seem to have silently compensated me by using a 3-board Saturn, if that's at all possible.
At least I get a steady 419GHs on the portal side, and about 401GHs reported by BitMinter.
So I am a happy customer now.  Grin

PS: Not all had their status changed to "In Progress". Mine was "Paid" all the time, and still is (just checked it now).

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
timmmers

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:03:18 PM

Even though KnC deployed my hosted order more than 10 days out of queue order, and I even sent them an e-mail requesting a refund, once deployed, they seem to have silently compensated me by using a 3-board Saturn, if that's at all possible.
At least I get a steady 419GHs on the portal side, and about 401GHs reported by BitMinter.

Now that's fair isn't it? Good to see.

Maybe your status wasn't changed because it wasn't late for delivery? Hosted? Either way that status was meaningless lol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:06:13 PM

PS: Not all had their status changed to "In Progress". Mine was "Paid" all the time, and still is (just checked it now).

you are lucky miner

Bargraphics

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:07:34 PM

And be 400GBP out of pocket just for the fun?

Can't blame KnC for that.

Really? On what date? Last few days of Sept when "we are on track for delivery", or maybe Oct 1st when "We're shipping day 1 today and Day 2 tomorrow"..or maybe after Oct 15th when they hadn't delivered as promised and weren't giving refunds unless they fancied it and ALL rigs suddenly became in process on the status even when they weren't?

They NEVER offered refunds, they grudgingly gave some when asked,,,different thing.

What is the term for a smartarse who isn't at all smart?

Not sure what world you are living in (From your posts in the past I assume it's one consumed by hatred of KnC so not sure if this post will get through that mental wall.

They offered refunds after the 15th to anyone who wanted one. Everything else you said is pure fiction.

CYPER

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:12:16 PM

Can't blame KnC for that.

I'm not. I'm just blaming them for the late delivery and I'm explaining why a refund wasn't an option.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:13:23 PM

I found a block in my pool Smiley First BTC Block for me!

Also my jupiter is much happier on 0.96 sitting at 555Gh/s on the box and 551Gh/s at the pool. With a 10 round average climbing from 531Gh/s

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:29:27 PM

so yeah, KNC already sent 15 units from November batch for November prices. Happy here?.)

From what i've just been told they were accidentally shipped by the manufacturing facility as they over-ran the cut off, due to manual refunds altering the order placements. There are a total of 15 in the wild. A mistake was made, but the rest of November orders are not shipping, and certainly weren't meant to have.
Bargraphics

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:31:35 PM

so yeah, KNC already sent 15 units from November batch for November prices. Happy here?.)

From what i've just been told they were accidentally shipped by the manufacturing facility as they over-ran the cut off, due to manual refunds altering the order placements. There are a total of 15 in the wild. A mistake was made, but the rest of November orders are not shipping, and certainly weren't meant to have.

Happy for those people who got lucky on a mistake, yes. Not going to go all ape shit over ~7.5TH being accidently added to the network a tad early.....
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:34:43 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 08:46:36 PM by Bitcoinorama

Actually no the manufacturing facility did via the couriers after the customer file had been sent. Remember how refunds were stopped as it enters an automated queue and then refunds were reinstated because of the fuss it caused, which meant manual removal of orders from an automated queue. Well as a side 15 of the November queue entered production at the tail end of the 1st shipment by accident. This was handled by the facility. Xialla if you're going to quote me don't just cherry pick the part of the paragraph that makes it appear worse than what it is...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Pages: « 1 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 [970] 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: