Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417953 times)
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:06:48 PM

I've flashed image on USB stick but my rig wont boot to it, is says bootable drive not found. Same rig with same USB drive flashed with SMOS worked, any ideas why this wont?

What program are you using to image you USB key?

If your using a Windows build computer; I would use hddrawcopy for v0018.

Also depending on your motherboard; you may need to disable bios settings related to:  secure boot, or TPM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:13:49 PM

Guys,

description on V0013 says:

"  dummy plug is no longer required "

Yet when I connect to my rig via team viewer I get a very tiny window (if no screen is connected to the GPU). Is there a workaround to this problem?

To enable full Teamviewer resolution use a dummy plug ( I recommend using a 1080p one) with the primary GPU.  The v0013 description is referring to being full headless (not needing a monitor attached at boot).
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:15:05 PM

So when editing the coin sections I found out that you also have the alexis cc miner, I am curious, how do I go about calling the files for Alexis CCminer?

Currently I have it on the TPCCminer:
HCD='/home/m1/TPccminer/ccminer'

change:

Code:

to:

Code:
HCD='/home/m1/ASccminer/ccminer'

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:27:00 PM

Just tried nvOC v0017 on an ASROCK X370 Gaming K4 motherboard and it does not recognize the hardware.

I don't have a x370 mobo and haven't added support for the chipset. 

You can do this by:

Click Ubuntu button on top left and type:

u

Click on software updater

Install updates

If you can't get ubuntu to boot:

If the bios posts; you can access the grub loader menu by pressing

esc

continuously while booting (note holding it down doesn't usually work), then select boot in recovery mode. 

in recovery mode:

Enable networking

then install updates from the cmd prompt:
Code:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade --yes

and reboot

this should ensure your build has all known system files for your system.

After booting in recovery mode (not even sure it is booting completely) get (initramfs) which I am not sure is the command prompt. Type help and and nothing there to enable networking. Try the sudo apt-get command line and says sudo: not found. Have not messed with since 1989 and do not remember any of it so will need a bit more help. Appreciate it

initramfs is the:

initial ram filesystem

If you are getting this recovery mode has not launched successfully.

If the grub loader is loading ( select a lower listed recovery mode and it might launch successfully )

If this doesn't work I would try reimaging the USB key and trying again.

If this doesn't work you will have to manually add the files / and its probably easier to use a different mobo or an OS that fully supports the x370 chipset.
kw1k

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:19:22 PM

So when editing the coin sections I found out that you also have the alexis cc miner, I am curious, how do I go about calling the files for Alexis CCminer?

change:

Code:

to:

Code:

The version in nvoc does not seem to be the same version as github alexis78, as it does not support c11 algo.
tempgoga

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

Hello again fullzero,

Haven't checked the thread since page 84 so i'm sure i have plenty to catch up to, i see you and some of the posters went ahead and made a monitoring script, kinda sorry i've been out of the loop since i too made a monitoring script because of my recurring soft/hard crashes.

i'm not sure if your script covers the same thing mine does, or if they can be merged so i'll let you be the judge, basically what it does is monitor the system load average and if it goes over a specified amount (in my case over 2.0 means i had a soft crash and soon the load average will climb until not even SSH works) it reboots the machine and sends me an email after the rig is back up, the script also checks the external IP of the rig and sends an email if the IP changed (i have a dynamic IP).

Code:
#!/bin/bash
#this script will check avg load and reboot & email you when needed.
#this script will check when the external IP changes and email you.

systemavg=$(uptime | awk -F'load average:' '{print $2}'| cut -d',' -f1)
myip="$(dig +short myip.opendns.com @resolver1.opendns.com)"
oldip="$(cat /root/jobs/myIP.txt)"
emailaddress=$"(YOUR_EMAIL)"
shouldsendmail="$(cat /root/jobs/shouldsendmail.txt)"
if [ -n "$myip" ]
then    
   echo "$(date)  Current system load in the last 5 min is : $systemavg - My public IP address: ${myip}" >> /root/jobs/log.txt
   if [ "$myip" != "$oldip" ]
    then
      echo "${myip}" > /root/jobs/myIP.txt
      echo "The new IP address is: $myip" | mail -s "System IP Change!" $emailaddress
    fi

if [ "$shouldsendmail" == "YES" ]
    then
       echo "System was Rebooted due to exessive load - $(date)" | mail -s "System
rebooted!" $emailaddress
       echo "NO" > /root/jobs/shouldsendmail.txt
    fi
else
   echo "$(date)  Current system load in the last 5 min is : $systemavg - My public IP address: ${oldip} - no connection!" >> /root/jobs/log.txt
fi

F1=$(echo $systemavg*100 | bc)
Flag=$(printf "%.0f\n" $F1)
if [ $Flag -gt 200 ]
then
   sudo service lightdm stop
   echo "YES" > /root/jobs/shouldsendmail.txt
   echo "Rebooting system because of load - $(date)" >> /root/jobs/log.txt
   sleep 1
   sudo systemctl reboot
fi

this script is initiated from crontab every 1 minute, needs to be located in root/jobs.

please tell me if this is redundant considering the additions to v18.
fk1

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

Anybody has a hint for me why connecting to $MUSIC pool results in invalid login? I tried several ways like adding workername with . or / but alway invalid login for me

MUSIC_WORKER="Alpha"
MUSIC_ADDRESS="0xc359d9a6d1e63f2b1cc0619f21583e7830a14026"
MUSIC_POOL="stratum+tcp://music.spdns.eu:8008"
MUSIC_EXTENTION_ARGUMENTS=""    # add any additional claymore arguments desired here
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 08:25:29 PM

How exactly do I utilize

The new watchdog function?

Auto reboot?

And can I remote in?

First I recommend watching the v0018 DEMO linked on the OP: I give an overview of how the WATCHDOG works.

To use the WATCHDOG; you only need to set:

Code:
IAmNotAJeep_and_Maxximus007_WATCHDOG="YES"

AUTO_REBOOT will stop all mining and reboot when its timeout expires.  You use it by setting:

Code:
AUTO_REBOOT="YES"

and then setting the timeout in minutes
Code:
REBOOT_TIMEOUT_IN_MINUTES=1440

is once a day

If you are planning on using a headless / SSH setup ensure:

Code:
LOCALorREMOTE="REMOTE"

then after SSHing into the rig:

enter

Code:
screen -r miner

SALFTER_NICEHASH_PROFIT_SWITCHING

and

IAmNotAJeep_and_Maxximus007_WATCHDOG

will intermittently kill your screen in their normal operation.

When using PROFIT_SWITCHING and or WATCHDOG if your screen was killed you can connect to the regenerated one with the same cmd:

Code:
screen -r miner

Also I have noticed a problem when using both PROFIT_SWITCHING and or WATCHDOG together; I will make changes to the next 1bash to fix it.

Why would I reboot the rig daily if it has consistent performance? Your software has given me 100% uptime

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
eppy

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:24:41 AM

Hi fullzero,

thank you for keeping this project alive and the constant updates.
I've been running 017 version on z270-hd3p gigabyte motherboard + 3 x 1080TI and a 1070 for almost 2 weeks now with no issues.

meanwhile does anyone have the issue with 018 version not working at all? ewbf does not even start. Most settings have been the same as from the onebash file in 017. Turned off most of the new additional features like watchdog and auto temp.
I've tried booting from an ssd as well as a 32gb sandisk ultra flair thumbdrive; I keep getting the error [Screen is terminating] at the end.

I understand the issue is most likely a configuration somewhere gone wrong, therefore it terminated before even trying to load ewbf miner, but was there such a drastic change from 017 to 018 that I missed out?

Would really like to find out if anyone faced a similar issue, so I iron it out and run ver 018.
Thanks!

I have received many pm's with similar questions.

I think 2 things may be the case when members have such an experience:

LOCALorREMOTE has been set to:

Code:
LOCALorREMOTE="REMOTE"

When this is the case; the miner launches in a screen which is a background process and is not automatically attached to a local terminal. 

The purpose of this is to save time when SSHing in (mining process will not need to be restarted; it can just be attached).

If you are using a monitor always ensure:

Code:
LOCALorREMOTE="LOCAL"

or else you will have to manually enter:
Code:
screen -r miner

to attach the mining process to a terminal.

SALFTER_NICEHASH_PROFIT_SWITCHING has been set to:
Code:
SALFTER_NICEHASH_PROFIT_SWITCHING="YES"

When this is the case; the mining process launches in the guake terminal (press f12 to open) 

when:

Code:
LOCALorREMOTE="LOCAL"

If:

Code:
LOCALorREMOTE="REMOTE"

When this is the case; the miner launches in a screen which is a background process and is not automatically attached to a local terminal. 

Let me know if '1' is the case; if it not: please post your settings for:

Code:
COIN="ZEC"

SALFTER_NICEHASH_PROFIT_SWITCHING="NO"

Maxximus007_AUTO_TEMPERATURE_CONTROL="YES"

LOCALorREMOTE="LOCAL"

I had a retard moment (must be the flu) and typed zec instead of zcash for the flypool server address. Everything is up and running fine off an Ssd. Glad it worked.

Thank you for your quick reply and great work.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:29:31 AM

change:

Code:

to:

Code:

The version in nvoc does not seem to be the same version as github alexis78, as it does not support c11 algo.

If it is different than the one you sent me a link to; I'll add the one from your link and the newest TP version.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:01:11 AM

Hello again fullzero,

Haven't checked the thread since page 84 so i'm sure i have plenty to catch up to, i see you and some of the posters went ahead and made a monitoring script, kinda sorry i've been out of the loop since i too made a monitoring script because of my recurring soft/hard crashes.

i'm not sure if your script covers the same thing mine does, or if they can be merged so i'll let you be the judge, basically what it does is monitor the system load average and if it goes over a specified amount (in my case over 2.0 means i had a soft crash and soon the load average will climb until not even SSH works) it reboots the machine and sends me an email after the rig is back up, the script also checks the external IP of the rig and sends an email if the IP changed (i have a dynamic IP).

Code:
#!/bin/bash
#this script will check avg load and reboot & email you when needed.
#this script will check when the external IP changes and email you.

systemavg=$(uptime | awk -F'load average:' '{print $2}'| cut -d',' -f1)
myip="$(dig +short myip.opendns.com @resolver1.opendns.com)"
oldip="$(cat /root/jobs/myIP.txt)"
emailaddress=$"(YOUR_EMAIL)"
shouldsendmail="$(cat /root/jobs/shouldsendmail.txt)"
if [ -n "$myip" ]
then    
   echo "$(date)  Current system load in the last 5 min is : $systemavg - My public IP address: ${myip}" >> /root/jobs/log.txt
   if [ "$myip" != "$oldip" ]
    then
      echo "${myip}" > /root/jobs/myIP.txt
      echo "The new IP address is: $myip" | mail -s "System IP Change!" $emailaddress
    fi

if [ "$shouldsendmail" == "YES" ]
    then
       echo "System was Rebooted due to exessive load - $(date)" | mail -s "System
rebooted!" $emailaddress
       echo "NO" > /root/jobs/shouldsendmail.txt
    fi
else
   echo "$(date)  Current system load in the last 5 min is : $systemavg - My public IP address: ${oldip} - no connection!" >> /root/jobs/log.txt
fi

F1=$(echo $systemavg*100 | bc)
Flag=$(printf "%.0f\n" $F1)
if [ $Flag -gt 200 ]
then
   sudo service lightdm stop
   echo "YES" > /root/jobs/shouldsendmail.txt
   echo "Rebooting system because of load - $(date)" >> /root/jobs/log.txt
   sleep 1
   sudo systemctl reboot
fi

Thanks for sharing your script.  Smiley

this script is initiated from crontab every 1 minute, needs to be located in root/jobs.

please tell me if this is redundant considering the additions to v18.

Script is by IAmNotAJeep and Maxximus007; I just made a few edits and integrated it into 1bash.

I have been testing several different versions of it; with different values and some small modifications the past few days with different rigs. 

I have found that most problems are resolved by killing and restarting the mining process; and that most of the reboots occurring in the current v0018 are unnecessary, so I have significantly relaxed the values involved with initializing a reboot. 

By doing this most of this issues that eventually lead to the need to reboot are avoided.  I actually haven't had a GPU fall off the bus or a client not be able to reinitialize (although I probably use more conservative OC than most miners).  These are the two situations that a reboot should resolve.  If a hard crash happens; rebooting will not happen.

There is a problem when too high of an OC is used; an endless loop of client restarts then reboots will occur.  Adding logic to detect excessive OC is the best way to deal with this IMO.

Your system load average method could be added to enhance IAmNotAJeep and Maxximus007 watchdog; although I am not sure if client reinitialization mitigates the problem which leads to runaway system load or not.

I do think having an email module which can be called / inserted into scripts / 1bash would be very helpful and is something a lot of members would use.  I know that lost_post has already made something somewhat like this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg20148804#msg20148804

I am not sure how modular lost_post has made this.  A yes/no switch could trigger installation / configuration / use with additional configuration variables defining used data.

Maybe the two of you could work together on this if lost_post hasn't already completed it.

I can include your script as an alternative to the IAmNotAJeep_and_Maxximus007_WATCHDOG if you want; but for now at least: I will default 1bash to using the IAmNotAJeep_and_Maxximus007_WATCHDOG, as it is currently more comprehensive.

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:12:14 AM

Anybody has a hint for me why connecting to $MUSIC pool results in invalid login? I tried several ways like adding workername with . or / but alway invalid login for me

MUSIC_WORKER="Alpha"
MUSIC_EXTENTION_ARGUMENTS=""    # add any additional claymore arguments desired here

OverEasy looked into MUSIC; and I didn't add the changes to the v0018 1bash:

if you scroll to line 2305 in 1bash and find the MUSIC block:

Code:
if [ $COIN == "MUSIC" ]
then

if [ $GENOILorCLAYMORE == "GENOIL-CURRENTLY-NOT-SUPPORTED" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/eth/Genoil-U/ethminer'

MUSICADDR="$MUSIC_ADDRESS/$MUSIC_WORKER"

screen -dmS miner $HCD -S $MUSIC_POOL -O $MUSICADDR:x -U

if [ $LOCALorREMOTE == "LOCAL" ]
then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

while [ $BITCOIN == "theGROUND" ]
do
sleep 60
done
fi

#if [ $GENOILorCLAYMORE == "CLAYMORE" ]
#then
if [ $CLAYMORE_VERSION == "9_7" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/eth/9_7/ethdcrminer64'
fi

if [ $CLAYMORE_VERSION == "9_5" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/eth/9_5/ethdcrminer64'
fi

if [ $CLAYMORE_VERSION == "9_4" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/eth/9_4/ethdcrminer64'
fi

if [ $CLAYMORE_VERSION == "8_0" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/eth/8_0/ethdcrminer64'
fi

screen -dmS miner $HCD -epool $MUSIC_POOL -ewal $MUSICADDR -epsw x -mode 1 -allpools 1 -dbg -1 $MUSIC_EXTENTION_ARGUMENTS

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi
#fi

and replace it with:

Code:
if [ $COIN == "MUSIC" ]
then

if [ $GENOILorCLAYMORE == "GENOIL" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/eth/Genoil/ethminer'

MUSICADDR="$MUSIC_ADDRESS"
MADDR="$MUSIC_ADDRESS.$MUSIC_WORKER"

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

if [ $GENOILorCLAYMORE == "CLAYMORE" ]
then
then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

screen -dmS miner $HCD -epool $MUSIC_POOL -ewal $MUSICADDR -epsw x -mode 1 -allpools 1 -dbg -1 $MUSIC_EXTENTION_ARGUMENTS

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi
fi

It might work; could also be a problem with your pool configuration.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:15:38 AM

How exactly do I utilize

The new watchdog function?

Auto reboot?

And can I remote in?

First I recommend watching the v0018 DEMO linked on the OP: I give an overview of how the WATCHDOG works.

To use the WATCHDOG; you only need to set:

Code:

AUTO_REBOOT will stop all mining and reboot when its timeout expires.  You use it by setting:

Code:
AUTO_REBOOT="YES"

and then setting the timeout in minutes
Code:
REBOOT_TIMEOUT_IN_MINUTES=1440

is once a day

If you are planning on using a headless / SSH setup ensure:

Code:
LOCALorREMOTE="REMOTE"

then after SSHing into the rig:

enter

Code:
screen -r miner

SALFTER_NICEHASH_PROFIT_SWITCHING

and

IAmNotAJeep_and_Maxximus007_WATCHDOG

will intermittently kill your screen in their normal operation.

When using PROFIT_SWITCHING and or WATCHDOG if your screen was killed you can connect to the regenerated one with the same cmd:

Code:
screen -r miner

Also I have noticed a problem when using both PROFIT_SWITCHING and or WATCHDOG together; I will make changes to the next 1bash to fix it.

Why would I reboot the rig daily if it has consistent performance? Your software has given me 100% uptime

A member had requested timed reboots; so I implemented it.  I agree that it is generally not advisable; I suspect it would not have been requested if the watchdog had already been implemented.
fk1

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

MUSIC_WORKER="Alpha"

Code:
if [ $COIN == "MUSIC" ]
then

then

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

#then
then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi
#fi

and replace it with:

Code:
if [ $COIN == "MUSIC" ]
then

then

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

then
then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi
fi

Hi fullzero! thanks for support. I saw your hint in your op about music but I'm sorry I have to say I did not understood until you further explained.

Now in my case it wasnt even the fix to replace the slash with the dot but completely remove the worker part.

I want to say thx by mining a day for you, do you prefer any coin/wallet?
lost_post

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:58:33 AM

All once again good afternoon!

I added:
1. email alarms (sendemail),
2. webUI for monitoring (apache2 + go + gotty),  
# All needed apts will install in first boot if $GOTTY="YES" || $EMAIL="YES". in settings.sh
3. auto update pasteBin and restart miner if something changes.
# you need to run crontab -e and add "*/5 * * * * ~/update_wallets.sh" . To check update every 5 minutes.

Completed / redone:
1. Option to set all Target temps and PowerLimits in two strings while using autoFANS
2. add specific PL and CLOCK for some coins
3. output nvidia-smi to screen every 30 sec when check fans, even if the fans are in manual mode. (to see temps, RPMs, memory in gotty, or via SSH, or via local quake)
4. Manual setting WORKER_NAME to use with pools. In settings.sh . If don't set using nvXXX (last digs of ip)
5. WORKER_NAME is hostname of rig, for more useful network search.

I divided the code into several files (start, miner, overclock, e-mail, fans). Settings rendered in 3 separate files:
settings.sh - constant machine settings
gpus_settings.sh - constant settings of video cards
wallets - settings of wallets, miners, machine settings variables.
Unfortunately, I have not yet had a chance to check how it works on the v18, but on v17 all is good. I think I can check in the next couple of days.

All the files are added to the folders as in the archive. Your need to change autostart from "gnome-terminal" to "~/start" (sudo nano ~/.config/autostart/webmob.desktop )
Settings are given in three files in the mnt sub folder. settings, gpus_settings, wallets

I would be happy if someone at least a small part of my work is useful.

fullzero and other developers: I ask for applications for deleted comments and descriptions, maybe even in some places copyright. While working on the code - some parts were in the way.

Of course, I could forget or confuse something, but I seem to remember everything and wrote.

Please do not make alternate releases.

As I have already told you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg20058141#msg20058141

In general I would like to offer as many options to members as possible and encourage members to share their customizations.

With any contribution, so long as it is not a blatant copy of a prior contribution; I will integrate it and add acknowledgement and BTC donation address to the top of oneBash.

If you use or make an executable; you must provide me with the source code and I will examine and compile it myself.

Your contribution must be free and open source.

I would like to avoid solutions involving the installation of multiple programs or services; to so something that can be done via SSH, SFTP, or a socket.

also see:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854250.msg20093039#msg20093039

You can make modules to do distinct operations: like overclocking, miner selection, watchdog, monero mining, etc to make easier to tune/restart some parts.  And I will integrate them with switches to be readinto / not used in oneBash.  In addition they could also be used independently, such as a OC bash could be run while already mining.  A benchmarking bash / py could be made to find and log the opt stable settings ect.  The goal is to provide members with as many options as possible while maintaining ease of use.

Once most of the requested features have been implemented; I will make a github and target oneBash optimization.

It makes no sense to have members downloading multiple versions of the OS when only a few files are changed.  

Also; in such cases: I cannot confirm that the system has not been altered or malware added ( I am not saying you have done this, but that it is always a possibility especially when done by new members).  

If you post the code for each additional file (or send me a pm with it); I will integrate your contributions into 1bash (or selectively in 2unix depending on how different they are) with a single or multiple switches: and add acknowledgement and your BTC donation address to the top of 1bash.

I was not going to make an alternative release.
I posted the code I redesigned so that you could see and add the options you liked to your release.
I can not put it in separate pieces of code, because this is your code divided into different files, plus my code, plus the code of other developers, a little finished. If interested, download the archive and watch. If you want I can lay out the text files without an archive. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8OLYcDXEG6rVTdIYmtFMndPdXc?usp=sharing If not interesting, do not use and do not add to the release.
OverEasy

Activity: 301
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

I know somewhere buried in 98 pages is the explanation of what Watchdog is but darn if I can find it.

I think there was a link on the OP but don't see it there either.

Can someone please post the link or page number of the info?

What is watchdog watching? How does it work? What the heck is it Smiley

Deki1904

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:23:47 PM

I tried to Change TPccminer to ASccminer for Skein Algo Mining DGB, nothing happend, Mining will not start.

With TPccminer is working well... but AS is faster 20-30%...

Any idea why istn working?

cheers
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

MUSIC_WORKER="Alpha"

Code:
if [ $COIN == "MUSIC" ]
then

then

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

#then
then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi
#fi

and replace it with:

Code:
if [ $COIN == "MUSIC" ]
then

then

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

then
then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

then
fi

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi
fi

Hi fullzero! thanks for support. I saw your hint in your op about music but I'm sorry I have to say I did not understood until you further explained.

Now in my case it wasnt even the fix to replace the slash with the dot but completely remove the worker part.

I want to say thx by mining a day for you, do you prefer any coin/wallet?

OverEasy was the one who spent the time to reconfigure the MUSIC code block / test it out.

OverEasy also had told me some pools seemed only to work without a workername.  I will add a note about this in the next 1bash.

Thanks for hashes   Smiley.  I prefer ETC or ZEC.

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:27:42 PM

I tried to Change TPccminer to ASccminer for Skein Algo Mining DGB, nothing happend, Mining will not start.

With TPccminer is working well... but AS is faster 20-30%...

Any idea why istn working?

cheers

The linux branch of AS is very far behind the Windows branch; I'm not sure if the linux branch even supports DGB. 

I will look into the link kw1k sent me:

https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer/tree/master

and see if this is different from the version I complied for nvOC.

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:30:37 PM

I know somewhere buried in 98 pages is the explanation of what Watchdog is but darn if I can find it.

I think there was a link on the OP but don't see it there either.

Can someone please post the link or page number of the info?

What is watchdog watching? How does it work? What the heck is it Smiley

See the v0018 demo video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ra23kLdr5lSlIxZkJqSm1oWFk/view

Then let me know if I explained it well enough; or if you have more questions.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: