Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628605 times)
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:51:47 AM

Hey, is it possible to change directly from USDT to EUR?

Does Kraken have a USDT/EUR pair?

No...

So I need to buy first Bitcoin and than sell for Euro?

Sigh... No...

You need to go through the trading pairs that are available.

There is no XBT/USDT pair.

So you need to first get USD, then XBT (or any other coin that can be traded for EUR) and then EUR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:03:47 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 10:24:23 AM by CryptoTeng

10 days and still can't withdraw from Kraken.  At first, I just needed to pay someone some Ether for some goods I purchased, now I just need some of my Fiat withdrawn for some Christmas money.  Been trying for over a week to withdraw fiat.  

I CANNOT stress enough to folks that any money or crypto you put on this exchange is TRAPPED!  You no longer have control of your assets - Kraken does, and they aren't letting go!

Hi Route66Retro. Have you opened a ticket at this point? Please describe your issue in as much detail as you can, including if you're receiving an error message. Once you've opened a ticket please escalate it with this form. Thanks for your patience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have opened countless tickets, all with the same canned response:
Developers are aware and working on it
Re-try your transaction
Wonderful "fix" coming soon
blah, blah, blah

My money and crypto are still locked on your exchange - can't verify a new Ethereum address and fiat withdrawl initiates, but then fails with no explanation.

And the new platform you keep touting has been "coming" for months now.

jep, this typical Kraken behavior. What a bull's excrement service.

This is what we usually get as answer as well. If an answer is given at all. Always the same management bull's excrement type of answer. That why we left Kraken, and call them a SCAM.

And the funny thing actually  is that you state the same type of answer about things changing soon which we were getting already in May this year. For us this just proves again that it was the best thing we could do to do like a tree and leave this SCAM of a godforsaken wanna be trading platform.

Every single post by these scammers in this forum regarding service request would not be necessary if they would have an appropriate service running. But they clearly do not care about the customers user experience of there platform. They only count on people to put more money on their platform.

we can only emphasize again and again. If you can, STAY AWAY from Kraken, and if you already got hooked, try to leave if you got an option to do so.
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

Quote from: Kraken-Septimus
Hi CryptoTeng. I'm so sorry for your experience. Please escalate your ticket using this form. Thanks.

As said in the post. Go into the service requests submitted via your website and apply appropriate refunds where necessary. Then you might be able to solve this problem.

We expect an appropriate service (also for everyone else, not just us)  when using the website tool, not when we start crying out in public channels. Get your act together.

Again, this is one of the reason why you are in our opinion just one big, massive SCAM and a bunch of criminals. As you only try to give the impression of a running service, the real thing is just a joke (to use a positive description).
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:41:39 AM

The whole day 520,,, cant do any trade
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:47:45 AM

damn,am i really the only one got treated well by kraken.
deposited and withdrew hundred thousands dollars,never ever had a single problem.(besides server issues and that issue is also much more better than before)
deposits and withdraws always on time.they may be understaffed but they solve all problems sooner or later.

anyways,hope everyones problems get sorted soon enough.

Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:13:31 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 04:31:08 PM by Kraken-Septimus

I have opened countless tickets, all with the same canned response:
Developers are aware and working on it
Re-try your transaction
Wonderful "fix" coming soon
blah, blah, blah

My money and crypto are still locked on your exchange - can't verify a new Ethereum address and fiat withdrawl initiates, but then fails with no explanation.

And the new platform you keep touting has been "coming" for months now.

Hi Route66Retro. Which error message are you receiving?

Hi Kraken support!
Everything is OK.
Thank you very much.

Hi Anbittalk72. We're glad to hear it. Please let us know if you need anything else!

damn,am i really the only one got treated well by kraken.
deposited and withdrew hundred thousands dollars,never ever had a single problem.(besides server issues and that issue is also much more better than before)
deposits and withdraws always on time.they may be understaffed but they solve all problems sooner or later.

anyways,hope everyones problems get sorted soon enough.

Hi torrentco. Thanks for the kind words! We are hiring! Please have them look at our open positions here.

Our developers are aware of the intermittent connectivity issues and are working towards a solution. If you're having an issue with 520 errors, "feature disabled" or not being able to load the funding page, please refresh the page and try again. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
thepez

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

You are free to raise your limits at any point by getting verified to a higher Tier. If you are already Tier 4 and need higher funding limits, please open a ticket specifying that.

Tier 3 yet.
How to obtain Tier4?

DNA sample.
ivoxx

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:38:20 PM

HI kraken,

I requested a verify for tier2 last saturday and its been almost a week.
Can anyone please look into my verify and check if its ok?
It would mean a lot!

Thanks!
ivoxx
Kraken are con-artists

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:52:42 PM

Do not given Kraken any of your money and if you have done best withdraw it or get your crypto currencies off this exchange and onto a hard wallet.

These people are criminal scam artists and will steal your money.  That is their business.

They did it to me and I can prove it.  I don’t want other people to be ripped off by these shower of c**ts so I’ll explain a little of what happened to me.

Basically I got a phone call out of the blue from a guy saying he was from kraken support and that my account had been hacked.

Now straight away I was suspicious, and did not give him any information.  At that point he was able to tell me straight up what was exactly in my account.
 and how much crypto currency I had. 

Fairly convincing but I was still suspect.  I told him I wasn’t able to talk and he asked to phone me back later.  I said ok, just to get off the phone.   He was pushing me hard to send him my passport details to secure the account.

Now as I am on the phone to this bastard I log into my account on a government secured computer at work (I was at work when he phoned).  I am able to get into my account and see what I have without any problem.

So I said to him on the phone, how come I am able to log into my account if there has been a hack?  The guy came off with some BS excuse and that was the end of the conversation.

Anyways I tried again to log into my account later that day and this time I am locked out.

So, I try and contact Kraken support and told them of the situation and that I needed access again.  About a week later Kraken get back to me and tell my that all my funds have been withdrawn in about 0.9 of a bitcoin.  At the time I had invested approx 5000 dollars in the account between ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash and bitcoin.

Needless to say responding a week later is terrible customer service but to also tell me I had my hard earned funds stolen, I was gutted.

I wanted to find out more from kraken and the account transactions and what exactly had happened to the stolen funds.

So I engaged in a series of email questions to their support in order to access my account again, to which they have insisted I send them government photographic ID to prove that I am the account holder.

Needless to say, given that I have reason to believe Kraken are directly involved in the scam in no way was I going to send them my government ID for them to use in other criminal scams/Identity theft.

I eventually got an email from kraken detailing the funds had been stolen from my account on the 11th October 2017. 

My phone records show that I took the 3 minute phone call from the “hackers” on the 12th October at 14.59, during which I was able to log into my account and see the funds were still there. Funny that.

Around this time (on 12th October) I also have in email from kraken to show that my login details had been changed.

I did not request this change.

The thing that I could not understand is how was someone able to get my phone number and know exactly what was in my account unless they had been given this information from Kraken.

Kraken have tried to say I have been the victim of a phishing scam without offering any evidence of such.  However I know for a fact that I ONLY logged into my account through their website and web address.  Kraken’s subsequent handling of my case and the answers to the questions I have asked over a number of weeks leave me in no doubt that they are in on the scam and the leak of my personal details, phone number, email address which hackers then used to change my login details and allegedly steal my funds, could only have come from them.

They still will not allow me access to my account even though they are well aware I am the account holder.  To me its screams scam.

Please do not let these low lifes steal your hard earned money.  I would hate to see anyone else loose their hard earned money to these pirates.  In my opinion  the CEO and board of Kaken.com should hang their heads in shame and should be in jail.  How they are still able to spout this rubbish on the website and get away with it is beyond me. 

“sailing the highs seas of success”
“kraken bitcoin exchange puts your first”

Liars and fraud-stars is what they are, stay well clear people.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:16:23 PM

HI kraken,

It would mean a lot!

Thanks!
ivoxx

Hi ivoxx. I'd suggest that you generate a new a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thanks!

Do not given Kraken any of your money and if you have done best withdraw it or get your crypto currencies off this exchange and onto a hard wallet.

These people are criminal scam artists and will steal your money.  That is their business.

They did it to me and I can prove it.  I don’t want other people to be ripped off by these shower of c**ts so I’ll explain a little of what happened to me.

Basically I got a phone call out of the blue from a guy saying he was from kraken support and that my account had been hacked.

Now straight away I was suspicious, and did not give him any information.  At that point he was able to tell me straight up what was exactly in my account.

Fairly convincing but I was still suspect.  I told him I wasn’t able to talk and he asked to phone me back later.  I said ok, just to get off the phone.   He was pushing me hard to send him my passport details to secure the account.

Now as I am on the phone to this bastard I log into my account on a government secured computer at work (I was at work when he phoned).  I am able to get into my account and see what I have without any problem.

So I said to him on the phone, how come I am able to log into my account if there has been a hack?  The guy came off with some BS excuse and that was the end of the conversation.

Anyways I tried again to log into my account later that day and this time I am locked out.

So, I try and contact Kraken support and told them of the situation and that I needed access again.  About a week later Kraken get back to me and tell my that all my funds have been withdrawn in about 0.9 of a bitcoin.  At the time I had invested approx 5000 dollars in the account between ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash and bitcoin.

Needless to say responding a week later is terrible customer service but to also tell me I had my hard earned funds stolen, I was gutted.

I wanted to find out more from kraken and the account transactions and what exactly had happened to the stolen funds.

So I engaged in a series of email questions to their support in order to access my account again, to which they have insisted I send them government photographic ID to prove that I am the account holder.

Needless to say, given that I have reason to believe Kraken are directly involved in the scam in no way was I going to send them my government ID for them to use in other criminal scams/Identity theft.

I eventually got an email from kraken detailing the funds had been stolen from my account on the 11th October 2017. 

My phone records show that I took the 3 minute phone call from the “hackers” on the 12th October at 14.59, during which I was able to log into my account and see the funds were still there. Funny that.

Around this time (on 12th October) I also have in email from kraken to show that my login details had been changed.

The thing that I could not understand is how was someone able to get my phone number and know exactly what was in my account unless they had been given this information from Kraken.

Kraken have tried to say I have been the victim of a phishing scam without offering any evidence of such.  However I know for a fact that I ONLY logged into my account through their website and web address.  Kraken’s subsequent handling of my case and the answers to the questions I have asked over a number of weeks leave me in no doubt that they are in on the scam and the leak of my personal details, phone number, email address which hackers then used to change my login details and allegedly steal my funds, could only have come from them.

They still will not allow me access to my account even though they are well aware I am the account holder.  To me its screams scam.

Please do not let these low lifes steal your hard earned money.  I would hate to see anyone else loose their hard earned money to these pirates.  In my opinion  the CEO and board of Kaken.com should hang their heads in shame and should be in jail.  How they are still able to spout this rubbish on the website and get away with it is beyond me. 

Hi Kraken are con-artists. I'm so sorry to hear that you were a victim of a phone phishing scam. You were not speaking with a Kraken representative on the phone, because we do not offer phone support. We have been actively telling clients about these scams because they are becoming more and more common. They are also targeting clients of other exchanges, so everyone should be extremely vigilant.

If you're still having an issue accessing your Kraken account at this time I would suggest escalating your ticket.

We suggest that everyone have 2FA set up. We will never ask you to disable your 2FA for any reason. If you would like more details on how to secure your account, please visit: https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/201396837-What-can-I-do-to-make-my-Kraken-account-secure-

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:20 PM

HI kraken,

It would mean a lot!

Thanks!
ivoxx

Hi ivoxx. I'd suggest that you generate a new a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thanks!

Hi Kraken are con-artists. I'm so sorry to hear that you were a victim of a phone phishing scam. You were not speaking with a Kraken representative on the phone, because we do not offer phone support. We have been actively telling clients about these scams because they are becoming more and more common. They are also targeting clients of other exchanges, so everyone should be extremely vigilant.

If you're still having an issue accessing your Kraken account at this time I would suggest escalating your ticket.

We suggest that everyone have 2FA set up. We will never ask you to disable your 2FA for any reason. If you would like more details on how to secure your account, please visit: https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/201396837-What-can-I-do-to-make-my-Kraken-account-secure-

As I read it his account is empty now funds are gone why would he want anything more to do with u guys ?

Also I was about to upgrade my account foolishly thinking you have fixed your website .. then I was greeted by 520 and I know I will never visit your site again.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
i11u50n

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

If you havn't 2FA then looks like you've been hacked.
Cryptotrader2020

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:20:42 PM

Hi Kraken.com support team,

I have problem with logging into my Kraken.com account. Have tried to send support ticket several time but after 1 week haven't received any response and have been locked out of my account. I was told that I can get support here. I have tried to reset my password but it says:''The reset information given does not match our records or the reset expired''. what should I DO THEN? Undecided
Durgar

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:22:14 AM

After multiple errors while trying to set a limit sell order, which finally executes after the price already dropped lower than what my limit order was set at, I see the
price reverse back up and try to cancel my order multiple times in the spawn of 3-4 minutes that I had, and yet failed to do so thanks to error after another. Finally I get
"Cancel Pending" which grayed out and disabled the cancel button... 1 minute later it still shows cancel pending?! What the hell is cancel pending, it either cancels or
doesn't! And it didn't! I refreshed the page and see it sold the coins and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/nnmanl.jpg
seyko

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:27:17 AM

I accidently locked my account by clicking the wrong link in the verification eMail from you (the one to lock the account) and now I can't even access the support site anymore because it says my account is locked.

I tried to contact the support via support ticket but when I try to login to read your answer it says my account is locked.

Please help me to retrieve my account.
Tone_RF

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:29:53 AM

Hi, guys!

I have a similar problem as seyko.

While confirming a new address, I guess I misclicked the wrong link on the confirmation e-mail.

I can't log in and I've received an e-mail message stating that I ordered a lock on my account and that I should contact Support for help.

I've opened a ticket last Saturday, and provided all the information requested on the automated reply.

However, the only answer I got was another automated reply, on Wednesday, stating that there was a pending action from my side. I've replied again, but got no answer... And I'm still locked out of my account.

Any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated.
Kraken are con-artists

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:49:42 AM

Please spare me your sympathy.  I'm well aware you do not offer phone support and thats why I did not give the bastard that phoned me any information over the phone about me or my account.

The problem is that he already had my personal phone number.  How is it possible he had this?  Please explain that to me and the good people on this forum given I only logged on through your web address.   

............unless someone from kraken.com gave him this information.

And also that someone was able to change my login details without my knowledge.  Please explain how that can happen?

Unless someone from kraken.com deliberately gave my details to a hacker, or kraken themselves are in on the scam

Kraken.com still refuse to let me access the account and see the transaction history.  Even though they have been served legal notice to do so,  they now refuse to correspond with me.

And don't give me anymore shit about sending you my passport details or escalating tickets.  There is now way in hell I will be sending you people any of my government ID.  God knows what you'll do with it.

You know who I am.  Ive send you plenty of correspondence already and now signed legal notices that I require immediate access.
to my account.

Will you give me immediate access to my account kraken? 

seyko

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:18:43 PM

Hi, guys!

I have a similar problem as seyko.

While confirming a new address, I guess I misclicked the wrong link on the confirmation e-mail.

I can't log in and I've received an e-mail message stating that I ordered a lock on my account and that I should contact Support for help.

I've opened a ticket last Saturday, and provided all the information requested on the automated reply.

However, the only answer I got was another automated reply, on Wednesday, stating that there was a pending action from my side. I've replied again, but got no answer... And I'm still locked out of my account.

Any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Well I'm we're waiting since about 1 week for an answer.. I tried to unlock the account by resetting the password but I don't receive the password reset link as well.. It's not in my spam folder
ShawnMHeide

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

I am waiting to get verified on kraken.com. It's been an entire day so far and my Tier 1 and Tier 2 have not yet been verified.
Kalahan

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:26:11 PM

Does anyone know what hours their support works? Does it work on weekends and holidays, too? I just want to know if I will be hearing from them in the following 3 days for a ticket I opened.
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: