Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
daimar48

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

Trust Logics help us cause not everyone will have the same skills and qualifications finding the ideal candidate can be difficult.
Therefore, the recruiter’s responsibility to keep an open mind and to look beyond curriculum vitae and interview questions to find the best candidates for the position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

Trust Logics help us cause not everyone will have the same skills and qualifications finding the ideal candidate can be difficult.
Therefore, the recruiter’s responsibility to keep an open mind and to look beyond curriculum vitae and interview questions to find the best candidates for the position.

I agree with you guys that Data Verification is one of the important parts of this project. Traditionally, data verification is a very long process done by HR. They have to verify every detail in the resume if it is true or not by doing some research, phone calls to schools and companies, previous jobs, references, etc. That would consume time, right? However, this would change with Trustlogics. Why? Because, Trustlogics uses Blockchain Technology, where companies can share information securely. Thus, giving HR an easy task in verifying employee's qualification, achievements, and credentials.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,
to announce that it has signed a MoU with the Republic of Suriname.

Read the Full Article here :- https://goo.gl/ocXRgW
THANK YOU!
Is it an African country? I am not familiar with this country but it is good to see the progress of this project. Trustlogics developers and team show to us that they are handling this project very well. All of my sudden doubts about legalization are gone when I saw this update of trustlogics. More steps to go!

it is from South America Smiley

Suriname (/ˈsʊrɪnæm/, /-nɑːm/ or /-nəm/, also spelled Surinam), officially known as the Republic of Suriname (Dutch: Republiek Suriname [ˌreːpyˈblik ˌsyːriˈnaːmə]), is a sovereign state on the northeastern Atlantic coast of South America. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the north, France (through French Guiana) to the east, Guyana to the west and Brazil to the south. At just under 165,000 square kilometers (64,000 square miles), it is the smallest country in South America.[note 1] Suriname has a population of approximately 558,368,[8] most of whom live on the country's north coast, in and around the capital and largest city, Paramaribo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suriname

This is indeed an interesting turn of event, other ICO wait for their ICO collection to finish and do partnership but Trustlogics is really one step ahead by simply expanding its territorial influence, a good sign of  great developer and marketer packed in one project Smiley

Thanks for sharing info regarding the Republic of Suriname!

I somehow envy their jobseekers and students who will be able to use the basic operations of the TrustLogics platform for free.

This is one great development. Hoping to see more progressive news such as this. Kudoos TrustLogics.
Im thinking why Suriname is the first country to operate Trust logics platform correct me if im wrong, the country is under by South America as mentioned above and i didn't expect this country will need much service from trust logics coz i think they are part of First World country...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
Yeah with the declining employment rate and struggles jobseekers have right now, TrustLogics really is promising. With the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers is great plus the perk the their data and infos can be safe and can only be used for the benefit of hiring is very worth.
The project is really promising if you will read and understand the concept of their project, Its' promising it's like a new generation platform that eventually can hire people with an easy access to their platform ang get hired easily
Trustlogic will protect your identity from theft/scammers.
That's why I'm trust to trustlogics that will  surely find the job immediately with no hassle and less costing for money paper to used and settle from other paper needs, when applied it, for traditional way, but now  this old senarrio will hope to be less problem encounter than before,  due to no need to worry about the main basic problem,because with trustlogics platform we make sure to assure and settle the main problem on the spot regarding  to this issue and service that can  make a great  services between employer and jobseeker negotiation ,therefore you really know that this platform trustlogics well be successful.
Though there's  a lot of jobs recruitment online existing in the internet but still they all after the old hiring process that long and tiring, you can submit resume to them by uploading it in their platform but after that the same process revolve's like interview, exam, 2nd interview  final interview and if you hired all the requirements, medical examination, which make it tedious... That's why trust logics have validator to do all this stuff for faster and easier application process...
Although trustlogics project are very good  platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily, but I wonder to ask trustlogics will have also offered  contractual method? like, for example 6 months contractual only as temporary employee to their employer but after that,it will see if your extension another 6 months until you got a proby,to made your regular employee to their company, how trustlogics  handle  it,if ever, those employer will be requested to this case,?
I think its the discretion of company if what kind of contract they will give to the employee, most company give the employee five months as provisional period to prove them self that they fit for the job and evey country has it own rules that the company need to comply and like here in my country the employee will automatically become a regular employee after six months...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
Yeah with the declining employment rate and struggles jobseekers have right now, TrustLogics really is promising. With the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers is great plus the perk the their data and infos can be safe and can only be used for the benefit of hiring is very worth.
The project is really promising if you will read and understand the concept of their project, Its' promising it's like a new generation platform that eventually can hire people with an easy access to their platform ang get hired easily
That's why I'm trust to trustlogics that will  surely find the job immediately with no hassle and less costing for money paper to used and settle from other paper needs, when applied it, for traditional way, but now  this old senarrio will hope to be less problem encounter than before,  due to no need to worry about the main basic problem,because with trustlogics platform we make sure to assure and settle the main problem on the spot regarding  to this issue and service that can  make a great  services between employer and jobseeker negotiation ,therefore you really know that this platform trustlogics well be successful.
Though there's  a lot of jobs recruitment online existing in the internet but still they all after the old hiring process that long and tiring, you can submit resume to them by uploading it in their platform but after that the same process revolve's like interview, exam, 2nd interview  final interview and if you hired all the requirements, medical examination, which make it tedious... That's why trust logics have validator to do all this stuff for faster and easier application process...
Although trustlogics project are very good  platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily, but I wonder to ask trustlogics will have also offered  contractual method? like, for example 6 months contractual only as temporary employee to their employer but after that,it will see if your extension another 6 months until you got a proby,to made your regular employee to their company, how trustlogics  handle  it,if ever, those employer will be requested to this case,?
I think its up on the company where the jobseekers being hired because i think the TrustLogics can not control the method of every company whether they gave a regular job to the employee or contractual only.
Yes its correct, trust logics is only the bridge from jobseeker to recruiter and will only help us to get what we need...  And after a jobseeker cross the bridge to get in to the company its up to them if how they can improve them self to prove that they are worthy for the company...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?

People with disabilities have proven themselves in different fields what they can do. there are paralympics nowadays that prove that disabled people can still participate in sports, that they can still be competitive and that they can do something beyond their physical limitations. I usually see disabled people working in the government offices as they are given high priority here for them to be able to sustain their financial needs. They may have some limitations in some aspect and maybe slow in movement but in the end they are still able to deliver the service that are given to them.
I think it's not the past life or experience of a people that being judge before they hired on a company, as long as the people are qualified and have a skills that they can do to what kind of work is assign to them they are all welcome in the project of TrusLogics.
But for sure the competition is always there like what we are seeing now, all fresh graduate's are compete to each other just to get job and company has it own preferences... And and if you have bad record or have been convicted even you have the experience/skill to do the job i guess the company will choose to hired fresh graduate's (no experience) than to have employee with experience but have bad record or involved in the crime before...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
I think as a jobseeker we also need to check the background of the company/recruiter we're applying for, self investigation is not prohibited as far as your credentials is concerned... And trust logics have blockchain and validator that will check the company as well as a pre verification process before they can place a request from jobseeker's data...
Well, you have a point on that, and besides as a public empoyee, i also check the background of my company before, because i want to know how good it is, and if it is legal or what, but on the other hand, in trustlogics we don't need to wory about this because they can validate our data and also giving all jobseekers a good company for sure.
Correct we need to know also the companies profile and background, their history and present status is very important so we can see that this company we want to work for is have capability to survive its business for the long run...

That right, i know your point because no one applicants wants to be in trouble interms to their company. I think that the trustlogics provide an data of different company if in case the jobseeker searched.

When we are working our family are depending on us especially for those who have partnered with housewives, thats why job is very important for them, i think they cannot make it if suddenly they lose their jobs because for many people this is the only source of their income...
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,

THANK YOU!
Is it an African country? I am not familiar with this country but it is good to see the progress of this project. Trustlogics developers and team show to us that they are handling this project very well. All of my sudden doubts about legalization are gone when I saw this update of trustlogics. More steps to go!

Suriname (/ˈsʊrɪnæm/, /-nɑːm/ or /-nəm/, also spelled Surinam), officially known as the Republic of Suriname (Dutch: Republiek Suriname [ˌreːpyˈblik ˌsyːriˈnaːmə]), is a sovereign state on the northeastern Atlantic coast of South America. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the north, France (through French Guiana) to the east, Guyana to the west and Brazil to the south. At just under 165,000 square kilometers (64,000 square miles), it is the smallest country in South America.[note 1] Suriname has a population of approximately 558,368,[8] most of whom live on the country's north coast, in and around the capital and largest city, Paramaribo.

This is indeed an interesting turn of event, other ICO wait for their ICO collection to finish and do partnership but Trustlogics is really one step ahead by simply expanding its territorial influence even before its ICO start, a good sign of  great developer and marketer packed in one project Smiley
Oh I thought it was in Africa since the flag of suriname is more look a like in South Africa. By the way, pardon me because I do not know that.
TrustLogics is cunning the boundaries of the world. I am sure that after the token sale, trustlogics is ready to launch their project and they are legalize in every continents of the world.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

THANK YOU!

This is indeed an interesting turn of event, other ICO wait for their ICO collection to finish and do partnership but Trustlogics is really one step ahead by simply expanding its territorial influence, a good sign of  great developer and marketer packed in one project Smiley

Thanks for sharing info regarding the Republic of Suriname!

I somehow envy their jobseekers and students who will be able to use the basic operations of the TrustLogics platform for free.

This is one great development. Hoping to see more progressive news such as this. Kudoos TrustLogics.
Don't be a coveted one specially to other people. For sure, we will use it someday! By the time that trustlogics move from east to west and north to south of the world, assure that you and your colleagues can use trustlogics anytime.
For the good update of this project, you catch my eye! You just showing the benevolence of your project to the whole world as well as the perseverance and determination of the team members to spread the word of trustlogics.
You made a good job! There is no more impugned words and phrases that your team won't do.

The news proves how logical and trustworthy the TrustLogics platform is.  The adoption of Suriname's Labour and Education Departments is very indicative of the usefulness of TrustLogics.

It is great to see such trust and confidence being displayed by the Republic of Suriname to the TrustLogics Platform as early as now, this makes the project even more worthy of support.

Congrats TrustLogics.
This event was really important for the side of trustlogics team. There partnership with Labour department and agency ignites the run of their project. As long as this project run smoothly, many people will engage to use their service and project.

zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

I gotta say, this project is just pretty amazing! The name really suits its purpose! But that's just the tip of the iceberg, what I really love about this is that it is very useful for a lot of people and not just your typical crypto project that is bound to burn. This project solves real problems that everyday people have for a crypto lover, an unemployed person, or an employer that is looking to hire credible people. And the best part? People can actually be sure that they are hiring or working (for) credible people!

Indeed it is and the name really does suit its purpose since people who are logical enough know that this project is truly trust worthy. I believe that it wouldn't take long till this project gets a whole lot more famous in terms of an investment or a tool for finding quality jobs amd applicants all over the world. I am feeling very positive about this project.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Absolutely,, trustlogics well serve a better way to those passive jobseeker in term of reputation
and I think this sytem would become pupolar to my country because many college gradute today in my coutry will not have already job because due to limited opportunity ,and because of that reason some of them will seek job  through in traditonal way or online application during apply to other counrty while we tried to find their job.

xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
That is right, they did not consider what kind of school you came from, and sometimes you can see them in a midle class company also sometimes they are with the people who are graduated in a small school, meaning they do not looked on a school where the jobseekers are graduated but on the abilities and skills of a person that can contribute to the company. I think trustlogics can given them a chance to show their skills on the position that they are need to be.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.

Fake information can be find anytime.
If a job seeker submit his/her information online and will be screened and before having the job you want.
ofcorse the company needs your credentials to prove if your information and skills are true.
you can't put that you are a college graduate if you dont have a diploma to show.
You have a point i didn`t say that i don`t agree to Trustlogics, but there are lots of reports about job seeker submitting there information in online most of them the files they gave was fake resumes or plagiarism. Trustlogics had a good intention to those who wants a job through online and this project can be useful its because the jobseekers consume only less time and also effort. I think it is just a background checking information only, after that you have to be screened or interviewed by the validators to be accepted as an employee of there company.
We should let it do by validators. Validators are hired just to verify every documents of a jobseeker. If the validators done his job completely, there is an assurance that fake information will eliminate. The company will also be comfortable that the applicants they selected are legal.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

yeah, we knew that Trustlogics can give a helping hand to any applicants and also for the recruiters, But is there possibilities that can you specify 

the things of what can trustlogics can do one by one. Example for the applicants if they have a criminal record then something like that.
That is right, this project is a big help for everyone who wants to find a job easily as they can see that this project aim is to help many applicants to have a proper job in easy way. The person who validate the personal data of every applicant will be the one who responsible on that.
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.

As you said sir/madam, there is no certainty of what will happen in the future. But, what I know blockchain is changing our ways of doing business by using decentralized network of computers making it a trustworthy system. And this is the system TrustLogics been using.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.

Fake information can be find anytime.
If a job seeker submit his/her information online and will be screened and before having the job you want.
ofcorse the company needs your credentials to prove if your information and skills are true.
you can't put that you are a college graduate if you dont have a diploma to show.
You have a point i didn`t say that i don`t agree to Trustlogics, but there are lots of reports about job seeker submitting there information in online most of them the files they gave was fake resumes or plagiarism. Trustlogics had a good intention to those who wants a job through online and this project can be useful its because the jobseekers consume only less time and also effort. I think it is just a background checking information only, after that you have to be screened or interviewed by the validators to be accepted as an employee of there company.
We should let it do by validators. Validators are hired just to verify every documents of a jobseeker. If the validators done his job completely, there is an assurance that fake information will eliminate. The company will also be comfortable that the applicants they selected are legal.
What if the validators have inside job with trustlogics? How do we know if they are really legitimate validators? I hope that trustlogics will also give us an assurance that validators are accountable to validate the information of everyone.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.

As you said sir/madam, there is no certainty of what will happen in the future. But, what I know blockchain is changing our ways of doing business by using decentralized network of computers making it a trustworthy system. And this is the system TrustLogics been using.
You are right on that, using blockchain technology as part of the changes in our world we can see the big changes in terms of crypto, we do not know what will happen in the future, the Trustalogics have a project whereas they can use blockchain to secure the personal data of the applicant to find job in online application.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

And because of trustlogics blockchain technology more applicant today will not difficult to find their job as soon as possible after of their proffesionalism unlike before , beacuse  trustlogics  are also avialable to find your job easily, even using your phone. I would think that trustlogics system are only one will serve better compared to other online sytem, ,, but I wonder trustlogics have also validators to check other background of applicant?
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

Where can we buy Trustlogics token? Is it available on your platform or we can only buy them on crypto exchange? Can we use fiat-money to purchase your token?
You can take a look at the official site of trustlogics, see here: https://trustlogics.io/
They are not in exchange yet. Trustlogics currently on their ICO. If you want to buy TLT tokens, I advise you to use BTC or ETH than fiat currency. Another thing, do not ever trust to someone else because a lot of scammers around.

Yup, they aren't listed yet in any exchange. But I think it would be better if the buyers would make sure just as what you have said because as great as a project like this, there will be a lot of hackers and scammers that would be attracted to the tokens because of the potential for it to succeed big time..
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: