Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.
That is right, so many people out there right anything they want to make the company easily hired them and after that they can't show the skills that listed in their personal data, that is why the company will suffer after that. But in TrusLogics this thing will not happened and those who are skilled person will be first having a proper job on itself.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.
Correct, and besides you don't need to go outside just passing a personal data without knowing if you they really call you after a few days of waiting you don't know that your resume is on the trashcan or maybe because of many applicant your personal data was engorging by someones new.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

SeanWayne

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.

Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.
Correct, and besides you don't need to go outside just passing a personal data without knowing if you they really call you after a few days of waiting you don't know that your resume is on the trashcan or maybe because of many applicant your personal data was engorging by someones new.
Yeah right it's more advance now and it's getting alot better. It's a waste of time if you will print alot of personal data. it's not good anymore we are enhancing the world of corporate level and applicants would have agree on this.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.
Thank You so much for the kind word, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.

And for the more information, you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.
this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.

reality check: 100 percent correct!
most or some company are grabbing to have a piece of worker that is really over qualified on that work.
they are just setting the lowest but never look at top.
some company really like this way to run.
but we must admit some countries don't have the right number of work available for those job seekers.

This truth is disgusting. In some countries in Asia, when a company hires workers, they are not looking at the achievements of the person. They dont regard what is written in the applicant’s resume. What is important for them is the attitude of the person. If the person is cooperative, humble and willing to learn, they would prefer to hire that person over the one that has a degree. They would train the person and make a better employee out of him.
May be you are right but When companies hire workers, they must look their education background, health certificate,
work experience and many more things that companies required. This all verification is done by Trustlogics.That's Why
Trustlogics is coming to ease the burden of companies in the process of hiring.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:34:23 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 05:14:21 AM by Trustlogic

Yeah right it's more advance now and it's getting alot better. It's a waste of time if you will print alot of personal data. it's not good anymore we are enhancing the world of corporate level and applicants would have agree on this.
Yes, Trustlogics is not only focusing on blockchain technology along with that it is coming with Smart Verification platform Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. TrustLogics is also focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time, Energy, Resource and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.

You said they verify the personal data, No matter what company does  many people is fraudulent they can do many lies to make it believed, you know that many company experiencing that kind of fraud. So that, we hope trustlogics do their best to avoid this kind of fraud.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

reality check: 100 percent correct!
most or some company are grabbing to have a piece of worker that is really over qualified on that work.
they are just setting the lowest but never look at top.
some company really like this way to run.
but we must admit some countries don't have the right number of work available for those job seekers.

This truth is disgusting. In some countries in Asia, when a company hires workers, they are not looking at the achievements of the person. They dont regard what is written in the applicant’s resume. What is important for them is the attitude of the person. If the person is cooperative, humble and willing to learn, they would prefer to hire that person over the one that has a degree. They would train the person and make a better employee out of him.
May be you are right but When companies hire workers, they must look their education background, health certificate,
work experience and many more things that companies required. This all verification is done by Trustlogics.That's Why
Trustlogics is coming to ease the burden of companies in the process of hiring.

Trustlogics platform is the new technology to help people to find job the benefits of this work online is, if you want to work at home they can give you a flexible hours save money less effort, and only at your home with your family, this is the big help to anyone, they can do all you want as long as your work is done.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

As per the problem. TrustLogics is working to fix this problem and We are going to provide you a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get the job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together.  

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.

i dont think thats a good idea, in order for the applicant to get the job they want they need to put all the information needed for the recruiter to find if this applicant is suitable for the position. even if the certain company is closed and cant provide employment certificate theres still a way that the applicant can tell that he work their in the past the recruiter can check or call his trusted character reference in which that person was working with him before in that same company.
The applicant must still have a certificate of employment. The company must still have a contact person even if it's closed, or the contact of the person who signed the certificate can be provided. There's a process for these things in other countries and where there's a will, there's a way.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together.  

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.

i dont think thats a good idea, in order for the applicant to get the job they want they need to put all the information needed for the recruiter to find if this applicant is suitable for the position. even if the certain company is closed and cant provide employment certificate theres still a way that the applicant can tell that he work their in the past the recruiter can check or call his trusted character reference in which that person was working with him before in that same company.
The applicant must still have a certificate of employment. The company must still have a contact person even if it's closed, or the contact of the person who signed the certificate can be provided. There's a process for these things in other countries and where there's a will, there's a way.
What if there's really no way, even for the applicant? Some companies go bankrupt and then people working there hide from debtors(hypothetical scenario), but in this case, not including it in your work history is the best option, or better if you actually include it and indicate that the company went bankrupt. It would be difficult to explain gap in work history anyway so better include the information.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.
That's right, they are willing to answer the questions regarding their project and besides they are just helping us to make it clear and enlighten our mind in some thoughts regarding the project. TrustLogics is one of the most helpful project to those jubseekers and can provide a good company to them.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
pursuer2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

great implementation!
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

That is right, and they need to make it always active so that the if the time that the company will call them the time they wait will not lose. TrustLogics know when is the right company they send the candidate defends on the skills and personal data that is being review by the recruiters.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.

This project is a good platform to trust.
they will not launch this and their ICO just to gather information all around the world.
they want to show to the community what they want to do and will help people to be better in any kind of work they are fitted to.

hoping trustlogic will have a successful ICO, they would be able to help a lot of people to land on different jobs if they will succeed. And may they have more partnership with different employers.
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project. And people will get the job easily and instantly by using Our Platform, It's like a filter to divide employers by their skills,education,experience and their choice. TrustLogics will perform a vital role for jobseekers and recruiters.
In our country many are experiencing discrimination because of low educational attainment, most of them came from depressed area and rural places that doesn't have ability to have proper study. By that they have all the disadvantage when it comes to applying a decent job... As a result people like them are forced to do illegal and unnecessary things for them to live, I hope you have a plan for this kind of people to help end this traumatic experience that maybe will encounter of our future generations...
So sad but it's true, this problem is existing around the world and the solution is by your goverment itself... You'll need a department that will focus upon this matter to give these people what they need in the first place , then a project like vocational program, livelihood program for those who did not have the ability to finish their study i think that will do...
[/quote

Some key position requires high education and years of experience to qualify. It is not just discrimination but qualification also. Here in my country real discrimination comes in age. Those who are aged 40 and up are experiencing discrimination compared to younger applicants. That is why at that certain age most do not transfer from one company to another unless you are in an executive position.
Yes you are right bro, managerial and executive position can transfer from one company to another as long as they have year's of experience in the same field even though they already 40 year's old above... Sadly for some people that don't have this qualification after reaching this age, but if they have experience maybe they should try to use trust logics coz we'll never know...
scarleth06

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

As per the problem. TrustLogics is working to fix this problem and We are going to provide you a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get the job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

thanks for the info.. maybe the best thing trustlogic will do is how they will validate all the profile of all the jobseeker so the recruiter will find the right candidate for the job and also for the jobseeker will find a suited job sooner than expected.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: