Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Will they Burn the unsold token if they wont reach their hard/soft cap for this project ?
Is there a beta site that we can visit? Do they have a bounty campaign running for this project?
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

TrustLogics platform is good for global hiring it can reduce cost and utilize the time in finding suitable person in the vacant position of a certain company. and also the data of the applicant validate by the system of the platform so there is no need for the recruiter to think if the professional data of the applicant is legit.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

Will they Burn the unsold token if they wont reach their hard/soft cap for this project ?
Is there a beta site that we can visit? Do they have a bounty campaign running for this project?

They already said that they have a website running and its currently running on india locally.
But they will launch it internationally in the future.

• Mobile UI/UX finalization and implementation -September 2017
• Web application beta launch -November 2017
• 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I honestly have seen some projects or platforms that are really quite similar with the concept that this project is trying to offer to its supporters. I am not worried though, I think what will matter will be the marketing skills and the way the team tends to the queries and other concerns of the supporters.
Although the competition of the same project is always there, they will improve it but the thing here is we helping to grow the community o cryptocurrency, and by adopting the technology of blockchain. It is much easier for us that we have this kind of system to resolve the current issue in the world of industrial period.
This is not new in businesses in fact sometimes they are just copy the platforms of others and they only just add something that they think will be the costumers looking for the current platform and they were leave the first after they see a new one, that is why some company will do an ICO Sale to improve their platform so that the users will stay to them.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:58:22 PM

I honestly have seen some projects or platforms that are really quite similar with the concept that this project is trying to offer to its supporters. I am not worried though, I think what will matter will be the marketing skills and the way the team tends to the queries and other concerns of the supporters.
Although the competition of the same project is always there, they will improve it but the thing here is we helping to grow the community o cryptocurrency, and by adopting the technology of blockchain. It is much easier for us that we have this kind of system to resolve the current issue in the world of industrial period.
This is not new in businesses in fact sometimes they are just copy the platforms of others and they only just add something that they think will be the costumers looking for the current platform and they were leave the first after they see a new one, that is why some company will do an ICO Sale to improve their platform so that the users will stay to them.

I strongly agree on you leirbag that some ICO and other related projects like this are making their platform more detailed and have more features than another platform so they can't lose their userbase on the newer ICO.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

They already said that they have a website running and its currently running on india locally.
But they will launch it internationally in the future.

• Mobile UI/UX finalization and implementation -September 2017
• Web application beta launch -November 2017
• 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018

Yes they do have a bounty campaign on going for this project go and check it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3439509.0
They got their website here : https://www.trustlogics.com/

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.
Ofcourse because this is part of the identity and passing your personal information is needed to make you hire. If a jobseeker don't want this process, they are free to apply through walking and not applying online.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

As per my own understanding kikoman you just need to give your basic information.
just like in the curriculum vitae or resume and the credentials that you have and if the company call you that is the time that you will.bring it to the company.
The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a
jobseeker’s resume.
We need some basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates.

Ah i see, so after it will be given by the jobseeker those skill and education certificates then the next step will be the verification process right? Or you need to check first if jobseeker pass your standards / average before you recommend them to validator? After the validation process what will be the next for the jobseeker?
well, they must need first to check if the standard of the jobseekers are passes and fitted to the company who are looking for an employee. and if that so then they will send the profile of jobseeker to the designated company.

As I've said before you put on your best shoes for Trustlogic. Put your professional data on the platform so the companies will be able to see your qualifications..
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together. 

j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.

Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

I totally agree with you on this. Life is all about sales. You are selling yourself (talents and skills) and they are selling their company (job opportunities). In selling something, we should have specifications that the company needed. We should be fit to the requirement or else we have no use and place on their company. What good about Trustlogics is that our top secret data will be secured and only be given to those who are really looking for someone like us.
The good thing about Trustlogics is Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume,

is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates.

This is a necessity for Trustlogics. Imagine if there will be millions and million of user data in your platform, recruiters will find it hard to check everything one by one. Who decides on the Keyword to be used on a persons profile? Are we on the liberty to put our keyword, for example as an Accountant? Words like accounting, taxation, accountant can be used as keyword right?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

I totally agree with you on this. Life is all about sales. You are selling yourself (talents and skills) and they are selling their company (job opportunities). In selling something, we should have specifications that the company needed. We should be fit to the requirement or else we have no use and place on their company. What good about Trustlogics is that our top secret data will be secured and only be given to those who are really looking for someone like us.
The good thing about Trustlogics is Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume,

is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates.

This is a necessity for Trustlogics. Imagine if there will be millions and million of user data in your platform, recruiters will find it hard to check everything one by one. Who decides on the Keyword to be used on a persons profile? Are we on the liberty to put our keyword, for example as an Accountant? Words like accounting, taxation, accountant can be used as keyword right?

In addition to this I think recruiters will also need to be able to filter applicants or prospective employees by age, location/country, gender and other similar categories. This will surely reduce the time for companies or recruiters to check applicants profile and the hiring process in general.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

We, at TrustLogics, aim to streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake resumes, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.

there are different law from different country.
they also have international law for overseas worker.
this should be seen with trustlogics.
without the proper permit to run will give them a pain in their lives.
illegal recruitment is a serious case.

We would like to clarify that, It's the partnered validators who will be doing this for TrustLogics users. Any data required for verification will only be between the User and the Certified validator. Users will share the data directly to Validators via the API.

These validators are certified and legally eligible to do background verification process.

You can find more details about the project here https://trustlogics.io

In case if you are interested, we are launching a first of its kind Surprise Box Sale, you can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html

does this mean that trustlogic will have different partnered validators in different countries? are these validators an individual person that or do they have offices that will operate for the validations?
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.

This project is a good platform to trust.
they will not launch this and their ICO just to gather information all around the world.
they want to show to the community what they want to do and will help people to be better in any kind of work they are fitted to.

hoping trustlogic will have a successful ICO, they would be able to help a lot of people to land on different jobs if they will succeed. And may they have more partnership with different employers.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together. 

So many people in the world or jobseekers, looking for a job according to their ability and their personal information in trustlogic they may be placed in a job position that is appropriate to them. because of trustlogic will reduce this kind of problem in many countries.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

This is a real one-stop-solution for all the problems that a recruiting department of one company as well as the OASIS for the job-seekers. It will serve as a solid connection between the two parties where everything about recruitment can be done and hiring will be more easy and reliable.
And,,, employers doesnt have to set up a hiring office and spend days entertaining applicants anymore. They will just be posting their hiring advertisements and leave it there of anyone who will be interested and assess the applications whenever they feel convinient for them. No need hassles and unfruitful day searching for the best employees.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

This is a real one-stop-solution for all the problems that a recruiting department of one company as well as the OASIS for the job-seekers. It will serve as a solid connection between the two parties where everything about recruitment can be done and hiring will be more easy and reliable.
And,,, employers doesnt have to set up a hiring office and spend days entertaining applicants anymore. They will just be posting their hiring advertisements and leave it there of anyone who will be interested and assess the applications whenever they feel convinient for them. No need hassles and unfruitful day searching for the best employees.
you got it. Imagine how both jobseekers and employers benefit from this proposals of Trustlogics. No more searching classified ads news papers every now and then but they will instead be notified if they are a platform member about their desired positions and same with the employers of their desired employees.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

As per my own understanding kikoman you just need to give your basic information.
just like in the curriculum vitae or resume and the credentials that you have and if the company call you that is the time that you will.bring it to the company.
The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a
jobseeker’s resume.
We need some basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates.

Ah i see, so after it will be given by the jobseeker those skill and education certificates then the next step will be the verification process right? Or you need to check first if jobseeker pass your standards / average before you recommend them to validator? After the validation process what will be the next for the jobseeker?
For sure it will be going to be like that. The moment the employer see some qualifcations written in the jobseeker’s profile then the employer will have to find if everything written is indeed true so they will need the validators to verify the datas and if it is proven to be true then he will have to decide if the applicant is hired or not.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

So many people in the world or jobseekers, looking for a job according to their ability and their personal information in trustlogic they may be placed in a job position that is appropriate to them. because of trustlogic will reduce this kind of problem in many countries.

Not only will TrustLogics help jobseekers find the most apt contract for their skills, TrustLogics will also give the power to jobseekers to easily filter out potential recruiters according to their preferences.

A jobseeker can set all his demands on his portfolio, immediately narrowing down the lists of individuals/companies who posted vacancies that might suit his qualifications.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

We, at TrustLogics, aim to streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake resumes, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.

there are different law from different country.
they also have international law for overseas worker.
this should be seen with trustlogics.
without the proper permit to run will give them a pain in their lives.
illegal recruitment is a serious case.

We would like to clarify that, It's the partnered validators who will be doing this for TrustLogics users. Any data required for verification will only be between the User and the Certified validator. Users will share the data directly to Validators via the API.

These validators are certified and legally eligible to do background verification process.

You can find more details about the project here https://trustlogics.io

In case if you are interested, we are launching a first of its kind Surprise Box Sale, you can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html

does this mean that trustlogic will have different partnered validators in different countries? are these validators an individual person that or do they have offices that will operate for the validations?

I'm guessing that validators are to be a company in nature who can operate and perform background checks in many countries given they know very well the prevailing laws of each country they operate with in regards to acquiring such certifications.

Validators are already in existence for quite some time now, check out Risq Group, Jh Ltd, SentryLink among some.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: