Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
battlestarx

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

The developers paid much attention to the issue of storing personal information. I like that all data collected by the user on his professional past by default will be available only to him.

That is what's great about trust logics. They make sure that the users of their platform are well protected and feel safe in using their services. I actually love the idea but have already expected it in the first place since it is very important for a person to be able to keep his privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
it is at the first page of this thread, however if you want to know more about the project you have to search and read their whitepaper for more details and informations about their projects and ICO.

Yes you are right, I believe that some valuable information about the project is on the front page of this thread. And I honestly think that the information or the small summary of the project in the front page is more than enough to attract investors and make them want to find out more about this project.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Trust logics they used a blockchain technology they want them our job make it easy and no hassle, How about the

Cryptocurrencies use as payment we know that not all people use this technology and this may cause difficult to others.
well, if they are at the point that they need to use crypto currency i think they will study about it, like what we do before we do not know what it is but because we earn from it we analyse and study on how to use it and make as our local money.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

As per my own understanding kikoman you just need to give your basic information.
just like in the curriculum vitae or resume and the credentials that you have and if the company call you that is the time that you will.bring it to the company.
The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a
jobseeker’s resume.
We need some basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates.

Ah i see, so after it will be given by the jobseeker those skill and education certificates then the next step will be the verification process right? Or you need to check first if jobseeker pass your standards / average before you recommend them to validator? After the validation process what will be the next for the jobseeker?
well, they must need first to check if the standard of the jobseekers are passes and fitted to the company who are looking for an employee. and if that so then they will send the profile of jobseeker to the designated company.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a jobseeker’s resume.

it is like the typical resume or the curriculum vitae the applicants will pass their basic information to the recruiters and the recruiters will review your and after which if you passed the screening the recruiters will call you for further interview.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
This idea is disgusting by the way. Even if the employee has the qualifications to secure the job he is not given the opportunity for it for good because of this selfish idea of companies. The sad part is, applicants will be in a situation of circular and endless search for a new job every Time the contract end and bad is if he reached the age limit, no more companies are going to hire her/him. Sad.  Sad
And one of the sad and difficult part also in this story is every time the applicants apply for a new job they will need to provide all the requirements all over again. Reference and recommendation letters, employment certificate, medical certificate, police clearance etc. it sucks but i hope with Trustlogic this problem will be found solutions to.
They should have a storage Api that allows our data to store our information even in the longest time. It's very difficult for applicants to create new one especially if the requirements is very difficult for them.

That's right, perhaps only few of the applicants are able to comply all the needed requirements in times of applying their applications. But

since that trustlogics is here I think their idea will be helpful to all job seekers anyway.

That's right since the Trustlogic are already developed the job seekers will not having too much difficulties in meeting the requirements on rush.
The trust logic is very helpful to the applicants
Unemployment is not really solved easily since that involves the ability of the economy to create and provide more jobs and for the unemployed people to actually be encouraged to work. It would help in terms of those who are looking into employment but it may not really lessen unemployment.
The actual platform helps employers the most since verification of job applicants' qualifications fall under the employers hand. The target jobseekers market of the platform would be those who are currently employed but wants to find a new employer and fresh graduates as well as those looking for internship positions only. What it possibly could reduce significantly would be underemployment in case many employers sign up with the system and many job openings would be available.
To ease this burden, TrustLogics, with its patent pending platform, takes a step
further and aims to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for
workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the
platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.
For More Please visit here - https://trustlogics.io/

We are now in the where information is readily accessible thru the internet. It is good that you have applied for a patent for your platform. I see your vision for Trustlogic to become a global gateway for workforce data. Will you have a per country category where we can look for a job locally in our area.

I believe it is necessary for them to put the country where the company is located and also for the users to have their nationality. Companies do base their hiring process on the qualifications of the applicant but most companies do prefer to have their employees living nearby so they wont be late for work.

the trust logic main office could probably based on particular country but the operation would all be online so it doesn't matter where the jobseeker and employer are located. The focus is to match a candidate to a particular job that he/she is qualified.
That would depend on the job. If it's just an online job, there maybe no need but if it's a regular job, then, of course, companies should indicate where a jobseeker might be working in case hired. That's normal. Employers when posting jobs online includes qualifications, schedules and office where an applicant will be working.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Technology has changed the entire recruitment and job search process , Job seekers can even reach out directly to employers, create online profiles to attract recruiters and apply for jobs for one click of a button.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
This idea is disgusting by the way. Even if the employee has the qualifications to secure the job he is not given the opportunity for it for good because of this selfish idea of companies. The sad part is, applicants will be in a situation of circular and endless search for a new job every Time the contract end and bad is if he reached the age limit, no more companies are going to hire her/him. Sad.  Sad
And one of the sad and difficult part also in this story is every time the applicants apply for a new job they will need to provide all the requirements all over again. Reference and recommendation letters, employment certificate, medical certificate, police clearance etc. it sucks but i hope with Trustlogic this problem will be found solutions to.
They should have a storage Api that allows our data to store our information even in the longest time. It's very difficult for applicants to create new one especially if the requirements is very difficult for them.

That's right, perhaps only few of the applicants are able to comply all the needed requirements in times of applying their applications. But

since that trustlogics is here I think their idea will be helpful to all job seekers anyway.

That's right since the Trustlogic are already developed the job seekers will not having too much difficulties in meeting the requirements on rush.
The trust logic is very helpful to the applicants
Unemployment is not really solved easily since that involves the ability of the economy to create and provide more jobs and for the unemployed people to actually be encouraged to work. It would help in terms of those who are looking into employment but it may not really lessen unemployment.
The actual platform helps employers the most since verification of job applicants' qualifications fall under the employers hand. The target jobseekers market of the platform would be those who are currently employed but wants to find a new employer and fresh graduates as well as those looking for internship positions only. What it possibly could reduce significantly would be underemployment in case many employers sign up with the system and many job openings would be available.
To ease this burden, TrustLogics, with its patent pending platform, takes a step
further and aims to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for
workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the
platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.
For More Please visit here - https://trustlogics.io/

We are now in the where information is readily accessible thru the internet. It is good that you have applied for a patent for your platform. I see your vision for Trustlogic to become a global gateway for workforce data. Will you have a per country category where we can look for a job locally in our area.

I believe it is necessary for them to put the country where the company is located and also for the users to have their nationality. Companies do base their hiring process on the qualifications of the applicant but most companies do prefer to have their employees living nearby so they wont be late for work.

the trust logic main office could probably based on particular country but the operation would all be online so it doesn't matter where the jobseeker and employer are located. The focus is to match a candidate to a particular job that he/she is qualified.
That would depend on the job. If it's just an online job, there maybe no need but if it's a regular job, then, of course, companies should indicate where a jobseeker might be working in case hired. That's normal. Employers when posting jobs online includes qualifications, schedules and office where an applicant will be working.
I think instead of nationality(though that might already be in the system), what would be vital part of an online job application is the current residence, where the applicant is living. That would match up with where the applicant would be working once hired.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

Yes I gree, why can you keep other information to the company you applying, is there something wrong to your credentials? TRUST is the number one rule need in the company so that TRUSTLOGICS giving us the opportunity to find you a job or work.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:39 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 04:30:45 AM by Trustlogic

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
it is at the first page of this thread, however if you want to know more about the project you have to search and read their whitepaper for more details and informations about their projects and ICO.

Yes you are right, I believe that some valuable information about the project is on the front page of this thread. And I honestly think that the information or the small summary of the project in the front page is more than enough to attract investors and make them want to find out more about this project.
Thank You so much for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And find out more about this project. you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics  
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

Trust logics they used a blockchain technology they want them our job make it easy and no hassle, How about the

Cryptocurrencies use as payment we know that not all people use this technology and this may cause difficult to others.
well, if they are at the point that they need to use crypto currency i think they will study about it, like what we do before we do not know what it is but because we earn from it we analyse and study on how to use it and make as our local money.
TLT (TrustLogics Token) Is used by jobseekers. Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, information verified. Suitable Validators will benotified of the request.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

I totally agree with you on this. Life is all about sales. You are selling yourself (talents and skills) and they are selling their company (job opportunities). In selling something, we should have specifications that the company needed. We should be fit to the requirement or else we have no use and place on their company. What good about Trustlogics is that our top secret data will be secured and only be given to those who are really looking for someone like us.
The good thing about Trustlogics is Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume,

is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates.
thedarknight789

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

We, at TrustLogics, aim to streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake resumes, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

We, at TrustLogics, aim to streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake resumes, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.

there are different law from different country.
they also have international law for overseas worker.
this should be seen with trustlogics.
without the proper permit to run will give them a pain in their lives.
illegal recruitment is a serious case.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

they will not launch this kind of project not ready,
they already have that on their mind and plan.
they will get that all in time.
maybe they are getting it now.
this is a serious project and they will make it all good.
we should just wait and relax.
pursuer2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. it has good potential.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

We would like to clarify that, It's the partnered validators who will be doing this for TrustLogics users. Any data required for verification will only be between the User and the Certified validator. Users will share the data directly to Validators via the API.

These validators are certified and legally eligible to do background verification process.

You can find more details about the project here https://trustlogics.io

In case if you are interested, we are launching a first of its kind Surprise Box Sale, you can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

Do freelancers have a room in TrustLogic platform? Freelancers are open for projects and contracted services but prefers not to be tied up to just one company. Will their be a portion were we can submit our portfolio?
Yes ofcourse every one that has a skill and experienced have a room for trust logics and in any kind of job regarding of what skills do you have, but also you need to provide a certification and proof that you're a really skilled worker and for them to know what field are you in...
joeljames23

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

As per my own understanding kikoman you just need to give your basic information.
just like in the curriculum vitae or resume and the credentials that you have and if the company call you that is the time that you will.bring it to the company.
The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a
jobseeker’s resume.
We need some basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates.

Ah i see, so after it will be given by the jobseeker those skill and education certificates then the next step will be the verification process right? Or you need to check first if jobseeker pass your standards / average before you recommend them to validator? After the validation process what will be the next for the jobseeker?
well, they must need first to check if the standard of the jobseekers are passes and fitted to the company who are looking for an employee. and if that so then they will send the profile of jobseeker to the designated company.
But the validator, when there were enter the process? Or maybe that's the time that you'll need to use a trust logics token to validate all your certification like job experience, medical records ,educational background, drugs history and other requirements?! I think the more certificate that they validate the more the chance you'll get hired by many companies...
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.

This project is a good platform to trust.
they will not launch this and their ICO just to gather information all around the world.
they want to show to the community what they want to do and will help people to be better in any kind of work they are fitted to.

Some people are just making sure that their personal information or job related information will be leaked out on the internet. We can see that this is a good project to invest with and this can be the next LinkedIn platform in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: