Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

I honestly have seen some projects or platforms that are really quite similar with the concept that this project is trying to offer to its supporters. I am not worried though, I think what will matter will be the marketing skills and the way the team tends to the queries and other concerns of the supporters.
Although the competition of the same project is always there, they will improve it but the thing here is we helping to grow the community o cryptocurrency, and by adopting the technology of blockchain. It is much easier for us that we have this kind of system to resolve the current issue in the world of industrial period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

I honestly have seen some projects or platforms that are really quite similar with the concept that this project is trying to offer to its supporters. I am not worried though, I think what will matter will be the marketing skills and the way the team tends to the queries and other concerns of the supporters.

Every project has distinctions. This project focuses on how to create the most reliable platform which improves the process of global hiring. Trustlogics also ensures identity protection and preventing identity theft by having secure professional data storages. It also protects employers and applicants for fair recruitment process by verification of profiles.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

The trustlogic platform is good because they provide user data protection especially it's private. No one else will have access to your data but only you, but rather if it has the user's permission. A jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers.

Yes, it is really a good platform. Every data is protected and available as well to every authorized personnel who needs it because it is decentralized.  The job seekers are sure that their professional information will not be compromised and will be distributed to any marketing or any credit card company who buys data from some recruitment firm or agency.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:41 AM

Trustlogics platform wants to lessen the unemployment rate and help the jobseeker to find their job, before the applying for the job/position, they should know their role before you applying for the job/position first they must know multitasking, initiative and creativity, before going to an interview that is the most important characteristics in a job applicant.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

As per my own understanding kikoman you just need to give your basic information.
just like in the curriculum vitae or resume and the credentials that you have and if the company call you that is the time that you will.bring it to the company.

what Chimeco wrote is true.
you need to be hired first before you submit everything that will support your information in your CV.
But, TRUSTLOGIC is like an agency, they will get you the JOB that fits you.
If they placed you in a wrong place they will be in trouble too.
they need to screen you first before handling you the job.
this is why i think you need to submit your documents.
Of course sir resume or curriculum vitae is the important matter they need the company  requirements because  recruiters often people to talk to a potential new applicants, so it's important that they know a lot about your background
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
This idea is disgusting by the way. Even if the employee has the qualifications to secure the job he is not given the opportunity for it for good because of this selfish idea of companies. The sad part is, applicants will be in a situation of circular and endless search for a new job every Time the contract end and bad is if he reached the age limit, no more companies are going to hire her/him. Sad.  Sad
And one of the sad and difficult part also in this story is every time the applicants apply for a new job they will need to provide all the requirements all over again. Reference and recommendation letters, employment certificate, medical certificate, police clearance etc. it sucks but i hope with Trustlogic this problem will be found solutions to.
They should have a storage Api that allows our data to store our information even in the longest time. It's very difficult for applicants to create new one especially if the requirements is very difficult for them.

That's right, perhaps only few of the applicants are able to comply all the needed requirements in times of applying their applications. But

since that trustlogics is here I think their idea will be helpful to all job seekers anyway.

That's right since the Trustlogic are already developed the job seekers will not having too much difficulties in meeting the requirements on rush.
The trust logic is very helpful to the applicants
Unemployment is not really solved easily since that involves the ability of the economy to create and provide more jobs and for the unemployed people to actually be encouraged to work. It would help in terms of those who are looking into employment but it may not really lessen unemployment.
The actual platform helps employers the most since verification of job applicants' qualifications fall under the employers hand. The target jobseekers market of the platform would be those who are currently employed but wants to find a new employer and fresh graduates as well as those looking for internship positions only. What it possibly could reduce significantly would be underemployment in case many employers sign up with the system and many job openings would be available.
To ease this burden, TrustLogics, with its patent pending platform, takes a step
further and aims to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for
workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the
platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.
For More Please visit here - https://trustlogics.io/

We are now in the where information is readily accessible thru the internet. It is good that you have applied for a patent for your platform. I see your vision for Trustlogic to become a global gateway for workforce data. Will you have a per country category where we can look for a job locally in our area.

I believe it is necessary for them to put the country where the company is located and also for the users to have their nationality. Companies do base their hiring process on the qualifications of the applicant but most companies do prefer to have their employees living nearby so they wont be late for work.

the trust logic main office could probably based on particular country but the operation would all be online so it doesn't matter where the jobseeker and employer are located. The focus is to match a candidate to a particular job that he/she is qualified.
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

As per my own understanding kikoman you just need to give your basic information.
just like in the curriculum vitae or resume and the credentials that you have and if the company call you that is the time that you will.bring it to the company.

what Chimeco wrote is true.
you need to be hired first before you submit everything that will support your information in your CV.
But, TRUSTLOGIC is like an agency, they will get you the JOB that fits you.
If they placed you in a wrong place they will be in trouble too.
they need to screen you first before handling you the job.
this is why i think you need to submit your documents.
Of course sir resume or curriculum vitae is the important matter they need the company  requirements because  recruiters often people to talk to a potential new applicants, so it's important that they know a lot about your background

Yes you would need to submit your resume, make sure to put in all the necessary informations that can qualify you, if you have certain documents that you don't want to share yet, you may just note that you have that document and would submit on a final interview.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

Trustlogics platform wants to lessen the unemployment rate and help the jobseeker to find their job, before the applying for the job/position, they should know their role before you applying for the job/position first they must know multitasking, initiative and creativity, before going to an interview that is the most important characteristics in a job applicant.

Trustlogic is a one-stop platform for Independent Service Providers to get their background information verified and build a digital portfolio which can be shared to their prospective customers while eliminating the need of Service Websites. It is important to input datas that a client perceives would be necessary to be hired. with all the data Trustlogic would collect, important keywords for certain job qualifications should be seen in the client resume, so when the search is on for a particular job, all the applicants that has those keywords or most of they words would be on top of their applicant search.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a
jobseeker’s resume.
We need some basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates.

Ah i see, so after it will be given by the jobseeker those skill and education certificates then the next step will be the verification process right? Or you need to check first if jobseeker pass your standards / average before you recommend them to validator? After the validation process what will be the next for the jobseeker?
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
Same experience here. I used to wake up very early in the morning too to go to the job application site. When i get there, before the office opens the line is already long. All of them are applying for the same position i came to apply for. If i be lucky enough i will be included to the next schedule of interview if not will be rejected right away.
That was years ago. I can feel you too but now, application has been made more easy. There are freelancers too everywhere in the internet and can even apply work online abroad. Most of the time job offered abroad is more easy to get than those offered locally in my country. With the help of TrustLogics, it will be a big help for employers abroad to just access a jobseekers profile and decide if he or she is really eligible for the position or not.
Getting a job is still not easy now. There are more opportunities but there is much more competition as well, especially if you live in the city or in a country with high population. The number of graduates are always increasing. Filling up an application online and submitting your credentials online is an easy part but just how many people are doing the same thing.
Thanks for reply, for sure its very hard to find a job right now without the trust logics help and if you have one its better to take care of it the best that you can... Sometimes there's a reason why we are in that job, we just don't see the purpose from it... Im hoping that with the help of trust logics many of us will get the right job at the right time and i believe that if the job is for you then is for you...
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a
jobseeker’s resume.
We need some basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates.

Ah i see, so after it will be given by the jobseeker those skill and education certificates then the next step will be the verification process right? Or you need to check first if jobseeker pass your standards / average before you recommend them to validator? After the validation process what will be the next for the jobseeker?

they need to check first everything for the smooth flow!
they will screened everything for them to have a better placement on the job.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.

Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

The trustlogic platform is good because they provide user data protection especially it's private. No one else will have access to your data but only you, but rather if it has the user's permission. A jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers.

Yes this is a good feature, If they really want to know more about you I think they will send you a request to access your information. Likewise we as applicants can view the verified details of the recruiters.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.

i must agree with you trustlogic, and in additio n to the task of the trust logic,
the trust logic project platform also want to help the job seekers in finding the job that they want the job that will fit into their interests and abilities.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

I am just curious why you don't want to share the information if you want a job? I don't think a company will hire you if they don't know something about you. The required information is asked by the HRD are professional information. The difference between HRD of a company is that they throw away your CV when they don't hire you. That was the sad truth. Your personal information is in the trash and someone can have your CV information in no time and they will use it. This is when identity theft occurs most of the time.  In TrustLogics, they kept your information on the safest storage and give you access to update it everytime you needed a job. When companies need someone like you. They just simply look for qualified applicants.
MyInspiration

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

I totally agree with you on this. Life is all about sales. You are selling yourself (talents and skills) and they are selling their company (job opportunities). In selling something, we should have specifications that the company needed. We should be fit to the requirement or else we have no use and place on their company. What good about Trustlogics is that our top secret data will be secured and only be given to those who are really looking for someone like us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: