Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417954 times)
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:40:39 AM

Are there plans to add dstm equihash miner?

It bumped my 1070 TI's up 50 sols making them hash at 4.7 sols per watt O_o

video for reference
https://youtu.be/jtp4plChU9Y

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leenoox

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:11:49 AM

Can you please have a look at the ~/z_papampi_versions/wtm-miner
and see why it wont exit when done?
I tried with done, exit, exit 0, .... and it stays running in the background

I ran it through beautify and read it. It is basically a stripped down version of 3main. I don't know what your expectations are as far as it exiting, but this code block (same as in 3main) is meant to just run forever:

Code:
   BITCOIN="theGROUND"

while [ $BITCOIN == "theGROUND" ]
   do
      sleep 60
   done

So scripts like this and 3main are meant to not "fall out". I am not overly familiar with the screen command but it would appear that the parent process of them is not 3main or as in your case wtm-miner, but rather "/sbin/upstart --user". As such, I am not sure if this infinite loop is required any longer. It may be legacy code before screen was implemented. Give it a go without it in your script and see if the miner continues to run.

Hope this helps.

I hate quoting myself, but here goes. I did a simple test to see if the infinite loop is necessary given the screen command. Try this for yourself:

Code:
screen -dmS top top

will launch top in a screen. Then exit the ssh session and login again. You can then resume the top session with the usual screen -r top. So, I don't think that infinite loop in 3main is needed any longer. However, I have not exercised all parts of nvOC but I can tell you for certain that it is not needed after those miners who are launched with screen.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot mate.
It was always a question for me what those loops are for...
Tested the miner start script without the loops and all is good.

I think as you said its some legacy code from old nvOC and can be removed.

And as I said before that wtm-miner is just a copy of 3main miner starts so wtm auto switch dont restart 3main which will take so long and just switch miner.

agreed, this code seems redundant... I haven't fully analyzed 3main but the only logic behind it is to stop code below it to execute if the condition was met.

we need to clean and optimize the current code before adding any more features which will make the code even messier than it is now.

while we are on the programming topic... I really can't stand the misuse of logs to pass information/variables between the scripts. not only that the logs slow down everything, they are killing the usb sticks, causing all kinds of problems, hangs, freezes, etc. and i see more and more people are recomanding usage of screenlog

how about using named pipes (fifo) to pass info between the scripts. nothing is saved/logged by using a named pipe and it is much faster. leave the logs for what they were really ment to: to record problems

example: we want to get the fan speed and temps from the temp control so we can send it trough telegram. the easy solution is to write all those values from the temp control script into a log, then read from the log and send telegram. the problem is that in order to satisfy the telegram, the temp script has to write line by line that info for each gpu into a log, 24/7 so that the info is there when telegram needs it.

if we rewrite the temp control to keep sending all that info to a named pipe, the info will be there when telegram needs it without writing to a log over and over, 24/7, and write to a log only critical info/errors that would be needed for troubleshooting

i started rewriting the temp control and i intend to incorporate the named pipes but that will break compatibility with telegrams, web stats, and whatever else is fetching the info from logs. i just can't find enough free time to rewrite all the scripts in nvoc

if interested in the development and optimization of nvoc, please google "bash named pipe" and research then share your thoughts, maybe we can split the workload if you are interested

papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:25:13 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 09:05:27 AM by papampi

Are there plans to add dstm equihash miner?

It bumped my 1070 TI's up 50 sols making them hash at 4.7 sols per watt O_o

video for reference
https://youtu.be/jtp4plChU9Y

It's already included since 19-1.3, look for "zm or ewbf" in 1bash
Here is easy way to update it

Update dstm zm miner easy way

papampi

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:02:56 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 08:35:21 AM by papampi

Can you please have a look at the ~/z_papampi_versions/wtm-miner
and see why it wont exit when done?
I tried with done, exit, exit 0, .... and it stays running in the background

I ran it through beautify and read it. It is basically a stripped down version of 3main. I don't know what your expectations are as far as it exiting, but this code block (same as in 3main) is meant to just run forever:

Code:
   BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
      sleep 60
   done

So scripts like this and 3main are meant to not "fall out". I am not overly familiar with the screen command but it would appear that the parent process of them is not 3main or as in your case wtm-miner, but rather "/sbin/upstart --user". As such, I am not sure if this infinite loop is required any longer. It may be legacy code before screen was implemented. Give it a go without it in your script and see if the miner continues to run.

Hope this helps.

I hate quoting myself, but here goes. I did a simple test to see if the infinite loop is necessary given the screen command. Try this for yourself:

Code:
screen -dmS top top

will launch top in a screen. Then exit the ssh session and login again. You can then resume the top session with the usual screen -r top. So, I don't think that infinite loop in 3main is needed any longer. However, I have not exercised all parts of nvOC but I can tell you for certain that it is not needed after those miners who are launched with screen.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot mate.

And as I said before that wtm-miner is just a copy of 3main miner starts so wtm auto switch dont restart 3main which will take so long and just switch miner.

agreed, this code seems redundant... I haven't fully analyzed 3main but the only logic behind it is to stop code below it to execute if the condition was met.

we need to clean and optimize the current code before adding any more features which will make the code even messier than it is now.

while we are on the programming topic... I really can't stand the misuse of logs to pass information/variables between the scripts. not only that the logs slow down everything, they are killing the usb sticks, causing all kinds of problems, hangs, freezes, etc. and i see more and more people are recomanding usage of screenlog

how about using named pipes (fifo) to pass info between the scripts. nothing is saved/logged by using a named pipe and it is much faster. leave the logs for what they were really ment to: to record problems

example: we want to get the fan speed and temps from the temp control so we can send it trough telegram. the easy solution is to write all those values from the temp control script into a log, then read from the log and send telegram. the problem is that in order to satisfy the telegram, the temp script has to write line by line that info for each gpu into a log, 24/7 so that the info is there when telegram needs it.

if we rewrite the temp control to keep sending all that info to a named pipe, the info will be there when telegram needs it without writing to a log over and over, 24/7, and write to a log only critical info/errors that would be needed for troubleshooting

i started rewriting the temp control and i intend to incorporate the named pipes but that will break compatibility with telegrams, web stats, and whatever else is fetching the info from logs. i just can't find enough free time to rewrite all the scripts in nvoc

if interested in the development and optimization of nvoc, please google "bash named pipe" and research then share your thoughts, maybe we can split the workload if you are interested

I'm all the way game with optimizing any codes
I think the best approach on optimizing temp or other codes is whomever write, test and optimized it, send it to fullzero and other devs to optimize other codes with it before releasing new version with it

We can use "if elif else fi " to stop the code from reading next conditions, right?

ignusa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

Hello.
I am very unfamiliar with Linux so I am sure that it will be a newbie question, but yesterday I installed the newest drivers but I can't start minning so I changed them to previous one and everything was okey. Unfortunately this morning I had issues with connecting to the flypool so i restart my rig and then I couldn't start minning again. I tried every combination of drivers and there is no possibiliy to make it mine Sad Screen is showing only :

miner@miner~miner
There is no screen to be attached matching ethm.

miner is name of my rig. Have you got any idea what can I do to solve this problem? :/
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:34:29 AM

Hello.
I am very unfamiliar with Linux so I am sure that it will be a newbie question, but yesterday I installed the newest drivers but I can't start minning so I changed them to previous one and everything was okey. Unfortunately this morning I had issues with connecting to the flypool so i restart my rig and then I couldn't start minning again. I tried every combination of drivers and there is no possibiliy to make it mine Sad Screen is showing only :

miner@miner~miner

miner is name of my rig. Have you got any idea what can I do to solve this problem? :/

Are you using nvOC??

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sikke1

Activity: 44
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:54:48 AM

Update dstm zm miner easy way :

V19-1.3 update zm 5_1 to 5_4 :

Download v19_1_3_update_zm_5_1_to_5_4
then run :
Code:
bash v19_1_3_update_zm_5_1_to_5_4

V19-1.4 update zm 5_3 to 5_4 :

Download v19_1_4_update_zm_5_3_to_5_4
then run :
Code:
bash v19_1_4_update_zm_5_3_to_5_4

Script will download zm 5.4, move and rename it to its folder, then change all 3main miner lines and it will copy your default 3main to ~/Downloads/3main-default.

https://imgur.com/a/OJAlM

I get this error. Running code with putty/ssh
Stubo

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:03:54 AM

Thanks a lot mate.

I rolled a version of 3main without the loops this morning and tested it with poor results. It would appear that the miner runs but the watchdog kills it because of low utilization after the 70 second grace period. So, what I think is going on here is that we need 3main to continue to run not because of the mining screen but because of the OC and PL settings. When 3main ends, those go away, and the miner starts performing poorly. What I did to fix it was to add a single infinite loop at the end of 3main to make sure it never exits. So, at least we can clean up 3main substantially by removing the 30+ instances of that loop. My version of 3main is left with only 3 - two in the SALFTER sections (because I haven't bothered to figure out what is going on there) and the one I added back in at the end.
ignusa

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:22:48 AM

Hello.

miner@miner~miner

Are you using nvOC??
Iam using zec miner. Nevertheless I have solved the problem. I was just typing phrase that should starrt minnig and it has just started Cheesy
Stubo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:05:59 AM

My 2cents:

While the use of named pipes should certainly reduce disk IO and save folks USB sticks, the burden would be shifted to memory. While not a problem for me since all of my rigs happen to have at least 16G of RAM, I know of several users of nvOC that go minimalist with both CPU and memory. I think the current memory usage is around 2G for nvOC so these folks build rigs with only 4G of RAM. So, when you consider the price of RAM versus the price of a small SSD, disk is cheaper. I can buy a $33 60G SSD but 16G of RAM will cost me $130.
dartec

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

then run :
Code:

then run :
Code:

Script will download zm 5.4, move and rename it to its folder, then change all 3main miner lines and it will copy your default 3main to ~/Downloads/3main-default.

Thank you for this @papampi

I think there is something wrong with the .gz file ...
According to Linux:  "zm_0.5.4.tar.gz: HTML document, ASCII text, with very long lines"
So Linux is not seeing it as a tarball, but as a HTML document ..

My 2c....
Stubo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:36 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 12:36:58 PM by Stubo

DSTM ZCash/Equihash Miner

For those of you running this miner and noticed an outage last night, please see this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021765.msg24279876#msg24279876

Apparently this miner uses the EU flypool to collect Dev fees so flypool being down caused this miner to stop mining last night. Be on the lookout for a new version with a fix for this single point of failure.
papampi

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:12:50 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 05:08:44 AM by papampi

then run :
Code:

then run :
Code:

https://imgur.com/a/OJAlM

I get this error. Running code with putty/ssh

It seems like for some reason we cant download the file from google drive by wget
If any one has any idea how let me know please
I used this code to get the file:

Code:
wget --no-check-certificate 'https://drive.google.com/file/d/12MmjEm-qIpdK7zc22jatQWD9WmAFIOLy' -O /home/m1/Downloads/zm_0.5.4.tar.gz

So...
For now made some changes so the script do the job when you download it yourself

Download zm_0.5.4.tar.gz from HERE
Put it in Downloads folder , then run the new script again

then run :
Code:

then run :
Code:

Rumo

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:49:26 PM

Because of the problems this morning with all the pools i got an idea.

Is it possible to have a backup pool for every coin?. If pool 1 is not working switch to pool 2. If pool 2 is not working switch to pool 1 from the second coin in the wtm list and so on. It would save me 300 telegrams per hour ;-).

regards

Matze
Stubo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

Because of the problems this morning with all the pools i got an idea.

Is it possible to have a backup pool for every coin?. If pool 1 is not working switch to pool 2. If pool 2 is not working switch to pool 1 from the second coin in the wtm list and so on. It would save me 300 telegrams per hour ;-).

regards

Matze

This morning's fix for me was to not switch pools but rather to switch miners since DSTM's miner was affected by flypool. That kind of nutty behavior is an outlier even more so than a pool being down. That being said, anything is possible with nvOC if enough folks want it. Otherwise, it just adds more complexity and configuration to a system that already confounds some users.
kk003

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

My 2cents:

While the use of named pipes should certainly reduce disk IO and save folks USB sticks, the burden would be shifted to memory. While not a problem for me since all of my rigs happen to have at least 16G of RAM, I know of several users of nvOC that go minimalist with both CPU and memory. I think the current memory usage is around 2G for nvOC so these folks build rigs with only 4G of RAM. So, when you consider the price of RAM versus the price of a small SSD, disk is cheaper. I can buy a $33 60G SSD but 16G of RAM will cost me $130.

Agreed. I like to add that (as someone said a few days a go); we spend thousands $ in a rig but go minimal on data storage units.
About log files as I already said before there should not be problem to log as long as at least a HDD is being used.

Here is an example code (from kk003_telegram) to eliminate the "-L" flag when running scripts from screen, so may be some scripts that don't need a full log file can benefit of it.
Screen has other ways to do this like hardcopy.

Code:
SLEEP_TIME_MODIFICATION_FILE=12         # Hope 12 segs is enough for screen to write enough new data and save the file

# Start log file for a few seconds and collect miner's statics
if [[ -f ~/kk003_telegram_data/kk003_screenlog.log ]]; then
    > ~/kk003_telegram_data/kk003_screenlog.log                                 # Clear my log file
fi

# Need to check here if miner exists before any "screen -dr miner"

screen -dr miner -X logfile ~/kk003_telegram_data/kk003_screenlog.log  # Don't want to overwrite the user's screen log file (screenlog.0 usually)
screen -dr miner -X log                                                                         # Start login miner

echo "Collecting statics from $ETHMINER_or_GENOIL_or_CLAYMORE for $SLEEP_TIME_MODIFICATION_FILE seconds..."

sleep $SLEEP_TIME_MODIFICATION_FILE                                              # Sleep while colleting data from miner
screen -dr miner -X log                                                                         # Stop login miner

crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

Is anyone dual mining ZEC and XMR?  I see in 1bash where it is possible to enable mining XMR on the CPU.

I see this in 1bash:

Code:
# Mine XMR with CPU
plusCPU="NO"        # YES NO

threadCOUNT="1"                 # Number of threads for plusCPU: varies per CPU

and

Code:
# if plusCPU is "YES" replace with your XMR info
XMR_WORKER=$WORKERNAME
XMR_ADDRESS="replace_with_your_XMR_address"
XMR_POOL="xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14444"

Both of the above are pretty straight forward.

But then we have this:

Code:
   if [ $COIN == "XMR" -o $COIN == "KRB" ]
   then
      POWERLIMIT_WATTS=62
      __CORE_OVERCLOCK=155
      MEMORY_OVERCLOCK=-300
   fi

Can I assume it will get ignored when I'm CPU mining XMR?

And last but not least, assuming I have a decent CPU to begin with, will dual mining ZEC (on GPU) and XMR on CPU, impact GPU mining performance and/or stability?
Stubo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

Is anyone dual mining ZEC and XMR?  I see in 1bash where it is possible to enable mining XMR on the CPU.

I see this in 1bash:

Code:
# Mine XMR with CPU
plusCPU="NO"        # YES NO

threadCOUNT="1"                 # Number of threads for plusCPU: varies per CPU

and

Code:
# if plusCPU is "YES" replace with your XMR info
XMR_WORKER=$WORKERNAME
XMR_ADDRESS="replace_with_your_XMR_address"
XMR_POOL="xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14444"

Both of the above are pretty straight forward.

But then we have this:

Code:
   if [ $COIN == "XMR" -o $COIN == "KRB" ]
   then
      POWERLIMIT_WATTS=62
      __CORE_OVERCLOCK=155
      MEMORY_OVERCLOCK=-300
   fi

Can I assume it will get ignored when I'm CPU mining XMR?

And last but not least, assuming I have a decent CPU to begin with, will dual mining ZEC (on GPU) and XMR on CPU, impact GPU mining performance and/or stability?

If you read 1bash, the last part is only executed if damNmad_ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC=YES, default is NO. So you should be good by just setting plusCPU=YES and the XMR pool details.

Hope this helps.
Rumo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:20:03 PM

Because i run a few rigs and all of them are different i moved out the OC settings from 1bash.

Save the code https://drive.google.com/open?id=1knH6GqiPDLKoURkmKGoXDtHJ4Agxi-nj as 1OC in your home folder.  

To use it place

source ~/1OC      #Overclock settings

under  

COIN=""

in 1bash and delete the OC stuff in 1bash.

Hope it is helpful.

regards

Matze

Rumo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:45:54 PM

I added the nicehash stuff to the wtm autoswitch coins if someone is interested.

1. ADD
NICE_SKUNKHASH;NICE_EQUIHASH;NICE_ETHASH;NICE_NEOSCRYPT;NICE_X11GOST;NICE_CRYPTONIGHT;NICE_LYRA2REV2
to the WTM coins in 1bash.

2. in WTM_AUTO_SWITCH Change
# filter WTM coins by user selection only
for i in reversed(data):
    if i["tag"] not in includedCoins:
        data.remove(i)

to

# filter WTM coins by user selection only
for i in reversed(data):
    if i["tag"] == "NICEHASH":
       i["tag"] = "NICE_" + i["algorithm"].upper()

for i in reversed(data):
    if i["tag"] not in includedCoins:
       data.remove(i)

3. in PAPAMPI_WTM change the TOP_COIN= line to TOP_COIN=$(cat WTM_top_coin | grep : | sed 's/:[0-9]*//')

4. ADD

NICEHASH_BTC_ADDRESS="Your nicehash BTC address here"

and

#NICE_LYRA2REV2
NICE_WORKER="$WORKERNAME"
NICE_ADDRESS=$NICEHASH_BTC_ADDRESS
NICE_LYRA2REV2_POOL="stratum+tcp://lyra2rev2.eu.nicehash.com:3347"
NICE_LYRA2REV2_INTENSITY="21"

#NICE_NEOSCRYPT
NICE_ADDRESS="$NICEHASH_BTC_ADDRESS"
NICE_NEOSCRYPT_POOL="stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com:3341"
NICE_NEOSCRYPT_INTENSITY="21"

#NICE_CRYPTONIGHT
NICE_CRYPTONIGHT_POOL="stratum+tcp://cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355"
NICE_CRYPTONIGHT_INTENSITY="21"

#NICE_X11GOST
NICE_X11GOST_POOL="stratum+tcp://x11gost.eu.nicehash.com:3359"
NICE_X11GOST_INTENSITY="21"

#NICE_SKUNKHASH
NICE_SKUNKHASH_POOL="stratum+tcp://skunk.eu.nicehash.com:3362"
NICE_SKUNKHASH_INTENSITY="21"

to your coins in 1bash

5. ADD

########################################################## Nicehash ###############################################
########################################################## Nicehash ###############################################

if [ $COIN == "DUAL_NICEHASH" ]
then

HCD=/home/m1/eth/$CLAYMORE_VERSION/ethdcrminer64

ETHASH_ADDR="$DUAL_BTC_ADDRESS.$DUAL_WORKER"
DCR_ADDR="$DUAL_BTC_ADDRESS.$DUAL_WORKER"

screen -dmSL miner $HCD -epool $DUAL_ETHASH_POOL -ewal $ETHASH_ADDR -epsw x -allcoins 1 -allpools 1 -dpool $DUAL_DCR_POOL -dwal $DCR_ADDR -dpsw x $DUAL_EXTENSION_ARGUMENTS

if [ $LOCALorREMOTE == "LOCAL" ]
then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

if [ $COIN == "NICE_NEOSCRYPT" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/SPccminer/ccminer'
ADDR="$NICE_ADDRESS.$NICE_WORKER"

screen -dmSLL miner $HCD -a neoscrypt -o $NICE_NEOSCRYPT_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i $PXC_INTENSITY

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

if [ $COIN == "NICE_LYRA2REV2" ]
then

screen -dmSLL miner $HCD -a lyra2v2 -o $NICE_LYRA2REV2_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i $NICE_LYRA2REV2_INTENSITY

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

if [ $COIN == "NICE_X11GOST" ]
then

screen -dmSLL miner $HCD -a sib -o $NICE_X11GOST_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i $NICE_X11GOST_INTENSITY

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

if [ $COIN == "NICE_SKUNKHASH" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/TPccminer/ccminer'

screen -dmSLL miner $HCD -a skunk -o $NICE_SKUNKHASH_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i $NICE_SKUNKHASH_INTENSITY

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

if [ $COIN == "NICE_CRYPTONIGHT" ]
then
HCD='/home/m1/TPccminer/ccminer'

screen -dmSLL miner $HCD -a cryptonight -o $NICE_CRYPTONIGHT_POOL -u $ADDR -p x -i $NICE_CRYPTONIGHT_INTENSITY

then
screen -r miner
fi

BITCOIN="theGROUND"

do
sleep 60
done
fi

to 3main

Hope this helps

regards

Matze
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: