Any advice on NMC?
I don't really know what to do with them. Hold long term? Hold before they go up (how much)? Just instantly sell them?
I sit on mine, but I do plan to sell them eventually. My thinking on them is that their value is somewhat loosely correlated to the value of bitcoin, so if I'm long-term bullish on bitcoin I should be long-term bullish on namecoin. I do realize the flaw in the argument, though... If they gradually lose value against bitcoin, it would be better to exchange them for bitcoin right away and sit on that instead.