Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

clenell has generally just degenerated into being a troll. Hence why I have him on ignore. Any credibility he had died with his stupidity and insults toward anyone who even marginally disagreed with him.

There are a few who have ruined this thread. I reads better with them on ingore, but its been soooooo trolled its pretty worless.   AMT doesnt come around anymore due to the trolls or they are on a beach Wink

Hey, BlackOut, is this the update from AMT you've been waiting for? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTb9GP9lVI

Thanks hero.   why not put your money where you month and order from AMT.  You have not ordered from AMT why do you come here.   Go Away....
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:15:47 PM

clenell has generally just degenerated into being a troll. Hence why I have him on ignore. Any credibility he had died with his stupidity and insults toward anyone who even marginally disagreed with him.

There are a few who have ruined this thread. I reads better with them on ingore, but its been soooooo trolled its pretty worless.   AMT doesnt come around anymore due to the trolls or they are on a beach Wink

Hey, BlackOut, is this the update from AMT you've been waiting for? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTb9GP9lVI

Thanks hero.   why not put your money where you month and order from AMT.  You have not ordered from AMT why do you come here.   Go Away....

+1  I agree entirely,  he's been nothing but a complete nuisance.

I hope AMT nails him for defamation!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:20:53 PM

But, they promised, IN ALL CAPS even!

A promise is only a promise when it's penned IN ALL CAPS and in bold. I PROMISE TO SUCK SYKE'S DICK is not a promise since not in bold, whereas I PROMISE TO FUCK THIS JEWISH BULGARIAN FREEMASONS IN THE ASS is.

you can make fun of who you want but no reason to go there.  keep you antisemitic comments to you self.
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:41:35 PM

There are a few who have ruined this thread. I reads better with them on ingore, but its been soooooo trolled its pretty worless.   AMT doesnt come around anymore due to the trolls or they are on a beach Wink

Thanks hero.   why not put your money where you month and order from AMT.  You have not ordered from AMT why do you come here.   Go Away....

+1  I agree entirely,  he's been nothing but a complete nuisance.

JESUS MOTHERFUCKIN' CHRIST! Here I is trying to warn others to not purchase from AMT, and you two fucks are doing everything to shut me down. Are you two sucking each other's dicks?

Thanks for keeping the forum fun and informative.  I am happy you lost your BTC.  its made you a better person.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:56:05 PM

Don't feed the trolls. Otherwise they just keep coming back lol. They feed on your words...and quite possibly your soul.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:02:43 PM

There are a few who have ruined this thread. I reads better with them on ingore, but its been soooooo trolled its pretty worless.   AMT doesnt come around anymore due to the trolls or they are on a beach Wink

Thanks hero.   why not put your money where you month and order from AMT.  You have not ordered from AMT why do you come here.   Go Away....

+1  I agree entirely,  he's been nothing but a complete nuisance.

Everything Phin has posted is in the open domain and he is entitled to express his opinion whether I agree with his tactics or not. If I knew in November What I know today because of Phin's research I doubt I would have sent AMT my hard earned money and wouldn't be in this mess.

Besides he's funnier than hell. Way better sense of humor than Loshia.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:57:35 PM

For anybody thinking that this is just another worthless troll post from yours truly, go fuck your father in his ass, then go play with your momma's worthless tits, then go suck-off your neighbor's dog's cock!

You have a lovely way with words, its almost Shakespearian!!  You do make me laugh bro, keep up the good work!
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:08:14 PM

For anybody thinking that this is just another worthless troll post from yours truly, go fuck your father in his ass, then go play with your momma's worthless tits, then go suck-off your neighbor's dog's cock!

You have a lovely way with words, its almost Shakespearian!!  You do make me laugh bro, keep up the good work!

+1

Friction, blackout, opiem2 - YOU guys are obviously disgruntled AMT buyers that are in denial. You want to continue living in this fantasy world where it all works out in the end, by all means go ahead: just don't take it out on the few here that are trying to keep others from going down the same path as we have.

I for one feel lucky to have Phin dissecting AMT and getting us this information.
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:09:42 PM

+1

Friction, blackout, opiem2 - YOU guys are obviously disgruntled AMT buyers that are in denial. You want to continue living in this fantasy world where it all works out in the end, by all means go ahead: just don't take it out on the few here that are trying to keep others from going down the same path as we have.

I for one feel lucky to have Phin dissecting AMT and getting us this information.

There is a difference between getting us information and flooding the forum with.  but thanks
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:13:06 PM

You have a lovely way with words, its almost Shakespearian!!  You do make me laugh bro, keep up the good work!

+1

There is a difference between getting us information and flooding the forum with.  but thanks

I love how you guys think that anyone that is vocal about the bullshit ways AMT has conducted business, is a TROLL.

Hate to say it, but this isn't AMT's thread anymore (they've since abandoned us with updates here). Even so, I'm not even sure WHAT it is you guys want posted here. Helpful information? Ways to file against AMT? Everyone's positive speculation as to what will happen?

How about a big circle jerk conversation about how this will all work out in the end for all of us?

Maybe AMT will prove me wrong by logging in and letting us know what the hell is going on. I won't hold my breath.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:22:14 AM

so, josh texted me and said he needed my banking/wire information. I sent him the information and can you believe it... he lied again. attorney moving forward. If you want my attorney contact information let me know - they work on contingency. All of their fees will be taken from AMT's ass. They are also located in PA. If you intend on taking them to court like I am then you need an attorney in PA. Their office is actually VERY close to the AMT storefront. Think I'm gonna give Josh a call right now and see how he's doing Smiley

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:10:30 AM

so, josh texted me and said he needed my banking/wire information. I sent him the information and can you believe it... he lied again. attorney moving forward. If you want my attorney contact information let me know - they work on contingency. All of their fees will be taken from AMT's ass. They are also located in PA. If you intend on taking them to court like I am then you need an attorney in PA. Their office is actually VERY close to the AMT storefront. Think I'm gonna give Josh a call right now and see how he's doing Smiley

That is just so weird.  Why bother to ask you for the wire info and then not bother to send the money? 

Anyway,  PM me the attorney contact.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:17:02 AM

That is just so weird.  Why bother to ask you for the wire info and then not bother to send the money? 

Anyway,  PM me the attorney contact.

delay delay delay...
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:15:55 AM

Giorgio Massarotto learns the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons gesture for "We will fuck you!"

Name:   AMT_miners
Activity:   168
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   September 29, 2013, 03:48:09 AM
Last Active:   March 11, 2014, 12:13:51 PM

I'm quite sure Josh is watching the thread, just not from the AMT_Miners account.
TheBigZ

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:18:15 AM

I get free lawyer service with my job. I might look into this.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:47:00 AM

After looking up the FTC rules I sent an e-mail and a certified letter with return receipt to Jim Brown. Figured I might as well be proactive, nothing has shipped yet so I am entitled to a refund per the FTC.

The email has so far gone unanswered, and in tracking the letter there was an attempted delivery on the 19th of March. It said the recipient was not available when it was delivered, but didn't clarify as to whether or not there was any answer at the office (my guess being no). Upon request for a refund the FTC states that they are required to send a refund within 7 days ( I imagine it must be postmarked by that day)  by first class mail.

I figure that by being ignored via the post office I'll have a good documentation should the need to follow up with lawsuit arise. Also if I'm not given a refund with in the specified time set forward by the FTC I'll send a Thirty Day Demand Letter, http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/demand-letter-settle-dispute-30105.html , like the one in the link. Then I'll go ahead and continue on with legal action if they do not meet my demands. I figure all of this will be sent out by the time my miner was supposed to originally ship. If some how I actually receive my miner, I'll drop any legal action I'd be taking provided the product meets the standards they claimed they would.

In the demand letter I'll ask for a refund of my check, or a substitution of goods, in the form of a Bitmain S2 and 3 S1s with a power supply(ies) capable of running the 3 S1s. The latter option would allow them to pocket a couple hundred of my original investment.

If I get no response then, I move to small claims court. It looks like the 30 day demand letter is suggested before the legal action. The question is does the legal route allow my to sue for double damages I know in some states, if certain rules are met you can sue for triple damages and court and legal fees.

Anyone filing suit may also want to read this as a just in case. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-you-collect-judgment-29546.html

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:40:48 AM

After looking up the FTC rules I sent an e-mail and a certified letter with return receipt to Jim Brown. Figured I might as well be proactive, nothing has shipped yet so I am entitled to a refund per the FTC.

The email has so far gone unanswered, and in tracking the letter there was an attempted delivery on the 19th of March. It said the recipient was not available when it was delivered, but didn't clarify as to whether or not there was any answer at the office (my guess being no). Upon request for a refund the FTC states that they are required to send a refund within 7 days ( I imagine it must be postmarked by that day)  by first class mail.

I figure that by being ignored via the post office I'll have a good documentation should the need to follow up with lawsuit arise. Also if I'm not given a refund with in the specified time set forward by the FTC I'll send a Thirty Day Demand Letter, http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/demand-letter-settle-dispute-30105.html , like the one in the link. Then I'll go ahead and continue on with legal action if they do not meet my demands. I figure all of this will be sent out by the time my miner was supposed to originally ship. If some how I actually receive my miner, I'll drop any legal action I'd be taking provided the product meets the standards they claimed they would.

In the demand letter I'll ask for a refund of my check, or a substitution of goods, in the form of a Bitmain S2 and 3 S1s with a power supply(ies) capable of running the 3 S1s. The latter option would allow them to pocket a couple hundred of my original investment.

If I get no response then, I move to small claims court. It looks like the 30 day demand letter is suggested before the legal action. The question is does the legal route allow my to sue for double damages I know in some states, if certain rules are met you can sue for triple damages and court and legal fees.

Anyone filing suit may also want to read this as a just in case. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-you-collect-judgment-29546.html

Good job.  Very important to maintain a document trail. 

My initial query to receive a refund said that jim brown was the person to talk to about this.   After that,  I sent several emails that got no response.   So I finally sent a complaint form to the Delaware County Consumer Affairs division.  That should get the legal proceedings going.   If I don't receive cooperation from them through this route,  I am then permitted to  go the small claims route.    They have 10 days to respond.  If not,  then the complaint goes to the Attorney General.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:21:14 PM

I have all ready filed with the attorney generals office and the consumer affairs division AND have an attorney looking at this.

you reading this zipkin?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:47:17 PM

Good job.  Very important to maintain a document trail. 

My initial query to receive a refund said that jim brown was the person to talk to about this.   After that,  I sent several emails that got no response.   So I finally sent a complaint form to the Delaware County Consumer Affairs division.  That should get the legal proceedings going.   If I don't receive cooperation from them through this route,  I am then permitted to  go the small claims route.    They have 10 days to respond.  If not,  then the complaint goes to the Attorney General.

Excellent, I'm actually in the process of typing my consumer affairs letter up now.

And I did just send this e-mail to Jim. as well as the sales e-mail, the order e-mail, the order verification e-mail, and josh's e-mail. Might as well go for max coverage.

Also anyone who wants to check up on if the mail is ever picked up just go here:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=70130600000042874703

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:20:58 PM

You have a lovely way with words, its almost Shakespearian!!  You do make me laugh bro, keep up the good work!

+1

There is a difference between getting us information and flooding the forum with.  but thanks

I love how you guys think that anyone that is vocal about the bullshit ways AMT has conducted business, is a TROLL.

Hate to say it, but this isn't AMT's thread anymore (they've since abandoned us with updates here). Even so, I'm not even sure WHAT it is you guys want posted here. Helpful information? Ways to file against AMT? Everyone's positive speculation as to what will happen?

How about a big circle jerk conversation about how this will all work out in the end for all of us?

Maybe AMT will prove me wrong by logging in and letting us know what the hell is going on. I won't hold my breath.

Folks like you are trolls because you post nothing but insulting messages which only lowers the credibility of the entire thread.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: