Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

Until now, is there any update about this project? i don't see any change from they release beta version.
I think that the team will report the news and updates as soon as they think it must be right.
Actually the team members are actively posting there updates and progress in this thread eveytime they have new and exciting updates or information they let the people know specifically the investors and supporters of the project. They keep the communication and bond alive for thw good outcome and results of the project in the future.
Yes it is. But in fact, for a long time already, developers have not given us any news or updates about the project. I hope they will soon do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globus_mipa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

I liked the project, but for some reason the developers spend time on the production of trial coins. Tell me why this is happening?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

Definitely, there are changes that they have made because the market right now seems pretty not good to make an investment IMO. Also, that concerns is already been raised and still the team preferably still in period of making the final decision.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

Definitely, there are changes that they have made because the market right now seems pretty not good to make an investment IMO. Also, that concerns is already been raised and still the team preferably still in period of making the final decision.
it seems to me that we should not wait for the launch of bounty, because the team has not done so yet, so in the near future it will not happen either.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

it seems to me that we should not wait for the launch of bounty, because the team has not done so yet, so in the near future it will not happen either.
Even if they can't provide bounties, the project will still be known around the world because the team Dispatch have been hard worked in attending some conferences and events in various places. In fact, the team are having a panel discussions this coming August 21 and probably more people will go there to meet the team and to know more about the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

Even if they can't provide bounties, the project will still be known around the world because the team Dispatch have been hard worked in attending some conferences and events in various places. In fact, the team are having a panel discussions this coming August 21 and probably more people will go there to meet the team and to know more about the project.

You have a point, bounty is just an additional way to make the project known. But everything is within the team how they make the project successful what we can do is just give our trust and support to them. Hoping that they will maintain being active and giving information to the people.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

If the developers still decide to release bounty, then this in my opinion is at least strange, because the project is already almost at the final stage of development and does not make much sense in this.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

They already answer this question many times, they are still working out navigating the legal landscape. When bounty and airdrop are available they will post to this thread as well as other social media.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:49 AM

the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
Reaching out the people in the community is the best thing that the Dispatch Labs project team have done to gain more users, supporters and of course investors that will keep up this project. They should keep on doing this kind of thing as this is really resulting from a good outcome and impact to this project. But then, I hope this project reach its goal and success.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:21:50 AM

the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.

One of the good and best features for this project is the infinite and free data for all users and investors plus working with DAPPS will be more good.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

Their is the news about last month ago about the team launching a new bounty campaign, I am too still waiting for that announcement to begin.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
dung_tran

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:34:13 AM

Smart contracts will be convenient for business people
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:35:25 AM

If the developers still decide to release bounty, then this in my opinion is at least strange, because the project is already almost at the final stage of development and does not make much sense in this.
You have a point, since its already known, bounty wont probably be much of help now a days, but since many are looking forward to it, either would be good.

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:51:41 AM

One of the good and best features for this project is the infinite and free data for all users and investors plus working with DAPPS will be more good.
Free use of the network is very good, but who will support the network for free? I think many will be interested in this proposal.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

Free use of the network is very good, but who will support the network for free? I think many will be interested in this proposal.

Well, let's see how the team will explain how they can be able to make profit by this and how investors will be able to gain good profit from supporting this nice project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

You have a point, since its already known, bounty wont probably be much of help now a days, but since many are looking forward to it, either would be good.

I think even if a project is somewhat quite slight popular it still needs proper marketing and advertising so that more and more people will be aware that this kind of project is existing now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

Well, let's see how the team will explain how they can be able to make profit by this and how investors will be able to gain good profit from supporting this nice project.
Most of the people won't show how they able to make a profit by setting up a project like Dispatch so, you might get no answer for it.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

I think even if a project is somewhat quite slight popular it still needs proper marketing and advertising so that more and more people will be aware that this kind of project is existing now.
At the moment the project is already actively advertised and we do not know for sure whether this team is missing or not, as they do not talk about it. However, judging by the latest news, soon the bounty will be restarted and the promotion will go even more actively.

connecoin

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Reaching out the people in the community is the best thing that the Dispatch Labs project team have done to gain more users, supporters and of course investors that will keep up this project. They should keep on doing this kind of thing as this is really resulting from a good outcome and impact to this project. But then, I hope this project reach its goal and success.
I agree. The team are very capable enough to handle the members of the community. Always on time in answering and giving enough informations about the platform. And probably that's the reason why all supporters are very optimistic on this project even if there is no bounties as of now.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

The marketing is good so far compared to other infrastructure projects that is only just a concept and they don't have partnerships yet or projects that are going to use their blockchain.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: