Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
jackbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.

I think they already have a good marketing plan. I saw some shared posts on my newsfeed on my social media account. Social media marketing is one way that this project could potentially reach investors.

I totally agree. Aside from being top-of-the-line recruitment and hiring platform, still the people needs to be informed aboit this great project. Trustlogics offers a better future in recruitment industry so we have to support it for our children's better future when it comes to employment.

My sentiments are the same as with Bitdane!

I think it will be the next generation jobseekers that wll benefit more once TrustLogics operates (and that includes our children among who would benefit best).

As it will take a stretch of time before TrustLogics verified profiles becomes the acceptable norms for the recruitment industry. Sure it can start as soon as this year but it will take time for people to adopt.

But once TrustLogics becomes the industry standard then the hiring process will not only be fast & smooth but of absolute fairness, and i would love my children to experience that.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:45:17 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 02:18:05 AM by elycoinz

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

You're right on track there Bioessential.

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.

Indeed, less the time equates to lower costs and moreover, maximizes productivity too for the recruiters as they need not to be stuck in the pre-screening process and background checks as TrustLogics already have that covered.

And for the jobseekers part, they neednot fill any other form over and over again as their profile will be accepted network wide as TrustLogics expand its reach globally.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:11:36 AM

It is really great to see how TrustLogics carefully thought of the "Availability Status" for the jobseekers as this eliminates unnecessary follow through calls from recruiters which could be annoying most of the times.

Here's how TrustLogics sees the need for "Availability Status" in the hiring industry, read the twit here: https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS/status/1001519738189746182
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle.
Here is how Artificial Intelligence is augmenting & enhancing the Industry.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

This will make things faster in the future. Many companies are developing their own Artificial Intelligence and it has a wide range of application. Using AI in hiring to get a fast result when looking for a qualified applicant among the millions of users of Trustlogics is a brilliant idea. I would like to know if this AI will still go under development or you already have an ready AI for Trustlogics.
Indeed a brilliant idea of having an AI for this platform, i think they anticipate the response of million user's around the world to entertain faster and to cater easier... That's why they come up with this idea that perfectly needs in our situation right now, with the combination of technology and eagerness to help trust logics platform is the answer to many problems encounter by jobseeker's and recuiter all over the world...
The platform of trustlogics which allow users to hold, maintain, and share such information in the long run.t Trust and reputation are factors that play a vital role in enabling a successful working career – in the short as well as long-term.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.

Indeed, less the time equates to lower costs and moreover, maximizes productivity too for the recruiters as they need not to be stuck in the pre-screening process and background checks as TrustLogics already have that covered.

And for the jobseekers part, they neednot fill any other form over and over again as their profile will be accepted network wide as TrustLogics expand its reach globally.

And you have to remember that TrustLogics is a huge advantage for the jobseekers as all they need to do is keep their validate professional data up-to-date once in awhile and they are all set for any job opening that may arise.

With the help of partner validators, keeping a jobseekers profiles up-to-date and verified is just a few clicks away.  Preparing one's self for any job opportunity will not be so much of an exasperating task anymore.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 05:52:59 AM by JoshKulot

what is trustlogics means? Is this a lending company?
it is a platform wherein requiter, company and the applicant connects in one form. By using TrustLogic you can apply on any company without the hassle of bringing the required documents because of their domain server where your personal data and background was stored, it is also used to review and rate an applicant. company will now be more comfortable in their own sits because of this project. No it is not a lending company btw.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

And it is not only the Professionals who would benefit in the TrustLogics platform but ISPs (Individual Service Providers) as well.  ISPs will have the perfect avenue to build their digital reputation online where reviews and ratings are well kept and immutable (unchanging).

A single good review and a high rating for any ISP in the blackchain could go a long way for their career as a decentralized system is more dependable and trustworthy when it comes to review and rating transparency.

I, for one, would greatly depend on TrustLogics review and ratings for an ISP as these records are controlled by the whole community and not by a single central console where data may be manipulated to favor a particular party.
JJelly

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:24:28 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:17:53 AM by JJelly

what is trustlogic? i want to learn more for this project..
TrustLogics Project is a platform of global hiring wherein your personal data and documents is being protected by Blockchains, How can the Blockchain protect my data? Blockchain will only allow someone to see your personal data if you verified it, in short, you are the one who was responsible to hide it in public or post it in public. It is also a hiring company for any kind of job seeker in world while maintaining your privacy status secured.
JoshKulot

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:27:54 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 05:58:46 AM by JoshKulot

Its nice that they have a sites like this where a job seeker wont go through a job fair just to get a job and just stay at home and browse to their desired job and get a job online.
Being comfortable on your sits on hiring is one of the goals of the project. It is good for us I mean Filipinos to know that it exist because we Filipinos usually goes on job fair just to find a good job and sometimes our job was not matched on our profession. Good to know that TrustLogic made a platform that we may now apply in our comfort of homes.
JJelly

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:35:18 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:23:07 AM by JJelly

No actual contact between jobseeker and employer? A digitalized tracking of one's information but more secured validation of a jobseeker. Could this create a mutual benefits for both of them?
Thinking also about that, but for me no actual contact is somewhat more helpful because sometimes company used to descriminates applicants clothing and presentation. Project aims to be more efficient and effective in hiring in a job of a applicant but it is also depends how company used to see ones apperance. We used to see the work not the apperance tho.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

In today's world, in the face of ever-increasing competition, the over-filling of the wage-workers market, the increasing demands of employers for the skills of applicants, recruiting services or sites for job search are very important. But of course we can face many problems. I very much hope that the TrustLogics team will succeed
JoshKulot

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:04:04 AM by JoshKulot

Is this a new form of hiring industry? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. TrustLogics is an online job portal where is more secured and reliable. Data theft will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, trustlogics will build an hiring industry to protect the data of jobseekers.
Somewhat it is the same from other job hiring sites but the thing is your personal data and documents was secured by the use of "Hyper Ledger" and "Etherium Smart Contract" like what you've said. For me it is more different than other job hiring sites because you don't need to carry on many papers and certificates unlike other sites that even you presented legit papers they will require it again for you to present on them.
JJelly

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:04:34 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:29:16 AM by JJelly

Its nice that they have a sites like this where a job seeker wont go through a job fair just to get a job and just stay at home and browse to their desired job and get a job online.
Having a great time scrolling down for a job you want is great with the confort of your own home. More efficient in different ways both in the applicant and the company because applicant will not go on different jobe fair just to find job that does not matched on his/her profession while in company they would not print and make tarpaulins that cost too much just to see they where hiring. Very helpful in different ways. Good Job for this project. Looking forward on this.
JoshKulot

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:12:40 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:07:57 AM by JoshKulot

can you please give me some information about trustlogics.
TrustLogic is a platform that allows company and applicant to connects on each other. It helps to secure your personal data and documents by using "Hyper Ledger" and "Etherium Smart Contract" for you to be more secured on hiring in different fields of company.
For more info go on this site https://trustlogics.io/
JJelly

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:16:26 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:37:35 AM by JJelly

I believe this project will not only solve unemployment problem but I think it will also resolve underemployment among qualified applicants. By Trustlogics, the data will be assured as reliable data and not a fake one. Jobseekers are expected to provide profiles that are suitable for the recruiters' requirement.

Yes it is true. In our country we used to have blue collar workers wherein they work just to be paid even it is not their profession, many of our country mens goes in different countries just to be employed and apply their proffesion, because of too much lack of jobs and system based works many of us used to accept the job even we do not know how it works. If this project applied as one of the sites wheien applicant will apply by their profession and skill-based job all the people will have work and enjoy what is their own professions.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:17:50 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 05:24:43 AM by Trustlogic

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

I must say Trust Logics help people to get work, cause some works also pay low, but sometimes you get lucky and could work for a generous client and seldom would you be able to get them. Online jobs are also termed
as farming out works for those companies that want to cut labor costs. That most of the time compensation is not at par with the effort put to come up with the end product. In short the pay is often times low compared to the work you do.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.

And it is not only the Professionals who would benefit in the TrustLogics platform but ISPs (Individual Service Providers) as well.  ISPs will have the perfect avenue to build their digital reputation online where reviews and ratings are well kept and immutable (unchanging).

A single good review and a high rating for any ISP in the blackchain could go a long way for their career as a decentralized system is more dependable and trustworthy when it comes to review and rating transparency.

I, for one, would greatly depend on TrustLogics review and ratings for an ISP as these records are controlled by the whole community and not by a single central console where data may be manipulated to favor a particular party.

Applying to online jobs you get to see their profile information and pictures be you the employer or the contractor.
You could not determine the truth.
Reel and real has gotten to the point of blending into a seemingly one entity separated by faint boundaries.
You don’t know if the job offered to you is true,
many scams are associated with online jobs. Most of them come in the guise of data entry works.
Too much remuneration in return for a very easy project should make you cautious for mostly you wouldn’t get paid.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

TrustLogics Tokens is used to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified.

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogics Tokens.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project.
We are happy for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: