Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

Woaaah! so the beta platform has been up since 2017 this is good it means that the project is running smoothly and I think they have the guts to success! This will be the new linkedin in the making! Good Luck to the developer and the team behind Trustlogic !
The platform is running smoothly in India. Global implementation is a different thing. It would be much more difficult and I believe some countries with high education and employment rate have no need to use it. There is great potential for global use but they should focus on countries where it would be really useful/where there will be many prospective users(employers and jobseekers).

yes trustlogic system would probably not work in all countries but the important thing is they will be able to help some people wherein their system is applicable. I also don't expect some high end companies to work with trust logics as they would probably prefer hiring and verifying data on their own.

I think they need to survey and check which country are in needed the most of this project, like in many poor country (third world country) the unemployment rate is very high they need to focus there so they can help more users and recruiter in the same time...
That is right, but we need also to take a look on the abilities of every jobseekers because they are the one who look for a job and if the poor country needed it most well i think the job will limited for them depends on what skills they have.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?

As per my understanding reading through the WhitePaper of TrustLogics, reputation building are done by both the jobseekers and employers.  Though as mentioned, it is usually a request from the Professionals or ISPs (Independent Service Providers) to have their work rated and reviewed by the service requestor so as to promulgate their so called Digital Portfolio and the basis will range from quality of work, to speed, scope, and the likes.

The rating can be done once the applicant is hired right? I think the rating of employers is good, but for jobseekers this might bring some discrimination for them in the future. I the rating can be done to freelancers but for regular employees this is not advisable.
The ratings and reviews will be done by validator when jobseekers place a request to get verified. There are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
TrustLogics helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews. There are no platforms which currently hold such information, we aim to make this more organized.
scarleth06

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...
joeljames23

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Let me clarify on this, "as per recruiters wish" so it means that validation will only occur once a recruiter request for it?
Also jobseeker can place a request to verify all their certificate and records, maybe both can place a request to verify all they want to verify as long as will help them to find the right person for the right recruiter/organization and vice versa...
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle.
Here is how Artificial Intelligence is augmenting & enhancing the Industry.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle.
THANK YOU!

This will make things faster in the future. Many companies are developing their own Artificial Intelligence and it has a wide range of application. Using AI in hiring to get a fast result when looking for a qualified applicant among the millions of users of Trustlogics is a brilliant idea. I would like to know if this AI will still go under development or you already have an ready AI for Trustlogics.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?

As per my understanding reading through the WhitePaper of TrustLogics, reputation building are done by both the jobseekers and employers.  Though as mentioned, it is usually a request from the Professionals or ISPs (Independent Service Providers) to have their work rated and reviewed by the service requestor so as to promulgate their so called Digital Portfolio and the basis will range from quality of work, to speed, scope, and the likes.

The rating can be done once the applicant is hired right? I think the rating of employers is good, but for jobseekers this might bring some discrimination for them in the future. I the rating can be done to freelancers but for regular employees this is not advisable.
The ratings and reviews will be done by validator when jobseekers place a request to get verified. There are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
TrustLogics helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews. There are no platforms which currently hold such information, we aim to make this more organized.

It seems that validators play a major role for Trustlogics. Who will shoulder the cost of validating the users profile? Will companies requesting for verified information of the applicant need to pay Trustlogics? Will this be better than companies making the background checking themselves?
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

THANK YOU!

Hi TrustLogics!

The article is really a great insight on how AI could drive the hiring industry.

And this part did caught my attention:

According to various industry experts, recruitment automation will augment and enhance human recruit abilities, rather than replace them completely.

As many company does not want to interact with services like what TrustLogics is offering, afraid that humans are to be replaced with machines.

But banking on augmenting and enhancing human recruit abilities, i think you guys made a really good pitch there.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

Recruiter and Jobseeker.

It seems that validators play a major role for Trustlogics. Who will shoulder the cost of validating the users profile? Will companies requesting for verified information of the applicant need to pay Trustlogics? Will this be better than companies making the background checking themselves?

Hello J.Kelvin!

Indeed true, validators will play a substantial role for TrustLogics as this is the key for reputation building.

As for the payment, it was mentioned in the whitepaper that who ever was the service requestor will be the one charged for the validation needed, so it means that any validation expenses can be addressed to either the jobseeker or the employer.

Yet again, the beauty of TrustLogics lie in the eradication o repetitive validation and submissiotns of credentials, information and the likes.  If a jobseeker already has his professional data validated and is up-to-date, then there is no more need for a recruiter to revalidate them nor to request for background checks.

As per the cost, i am betting hard that TrustLogics will be cheaper than companies performing background check themselves since TrustLogics will be operating on a global scale eliminating the need to contract two or more validators to complete a series of veriication.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.

Indeed Chikitita! Not only did TrustLogics made the hiring/recruiting process more confident and intelligent, it also gave way for validators to profit in reasonable ways after completion of requested validation and background checks.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.
I agree with you the validators as important role with jobseekers and employers, we need to have mvp platform so we can try it to some logistics business. We need to pay attention with this product it should be release on the market once it goes live.

Hi there Vicvicto17!

TrustLogics already released their Beta, you can have the general feel of their offerings but registering here: https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration

Best of luck and i hope you find their Beta release good, i did.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
We are going to provide jobseeker a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. if jobseeker wishes to validate the profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. And TrustLogics making employer’s decision-making process smoother.

It will be the job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results.

And soon they will get the right job for their capabilities and skills?
everything will run smooth as long we (jobseekers) will follow what the rule of the platform is.
how will people be safe? or be sure that the information and documents are in safe and will never share online.

nothing is sure, but for those who would want to get a job and be employed to be able to earn a living , they will definitely take risk and succeed than be safe but hungry. It is like a person working as a driver knows that road accidents happened everyday on the road but still risk driving and working to earn.

Yup, that would most probably be the case. It is easy for middle class or rich people to say that there will be no one who would dare to risk it because it is new but in reality, there will be a lot of risk takers that will be happy to take the risks because it would mean having bread on the table or starving to death.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.

i must agree with you trustlogic, and in additio n to the task of the trust logic,
the trust logic project platform also want to help the job seekers in finding the job that they want the job that will fit into their interests and abilities.

In regardless of what the trust logic project has, according to their white paper about their plan for the job seekers:

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal&

Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process,

jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the

TrustLogics platform.

So they will hire or will have a connection on the drug information facilities in different country to know the truth on drug test of the applicants? I love the way that they will apply this worldwide not only local on their local area in india.

Please correct me if I am wrong but I do not think that drug tests are really important for this platform. I mean, why would it still be needed? We won't be meeting with our buyers or sellers in person anyway and the products being sold or bought are verified by the platform runners already, so what's the use of drug tests?
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

I agree with you the validators as important role with jobseekers and employers, we need to have mvp platform so we can try it to some logistics business. We need to pay attention with this product it should be release on the market once it goes live.
Ya. I wanna see this platform myself working. If they have a test application on this i wanna try it myself how it will be going. And if it happens they already have the platform working i will also want to create a profile there and gather my datas.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

It is quite overwhelming that Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be implemented by Trustlogics to its system. We are not used to this method but I am sure that the everyday tasks will be handled by the system itself on sorting things and classifying resumes through the use of AI. This will enable the Hiring Personnel to focus on interviews and evaluation of the applicant which will make their work more efficient, easier and faster.
JJireh

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

Ya. I wanna see this platform myself working. If they have a test application on this i wanna try it myself how it will be going. And if it happens they already have the platform working i will also want to create a profile there and gather my datas.
They will for sure launch their test application not sure but they have to, for users to try. I also want this idea of storing my personal and educational data verified and ready incase needed. Or just for personal identity purposes.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...

Trustlogics have a wide range of target market. Every company has it's own HR Department. Imagine if all these companies will put their recruitment and hiring tasks to Trustlogics. Imagine how will Trustlogics produces jobs when they themselves hire individuals to evaluate all the applicants. Investors are really interested in projects that are feasible and reliable and will last a lifetime. Trustlogics project is the project that will last and will be there as long as companies hire people for their requirements.
JJireh

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

It is quite overwhelming that Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be implemented by Trustlogics to its system. We are not used to this method but I am sure that the everyday tasks will be handled by the system itself on sorting things and classifying resumes through the use of AI. This will enable the Hiring Personnel to focus on interviews and evaluation of the applicant which will make their work more efficient, easier and faster.
This process maybe pre-screening of applicants’ resumes by AI system before passing them to personnel in charge for the next steps. So if a certain resume did not pass the pre-screening by AI it will not proceed to the next step to save time and energy in the part of the employer. Just assuming
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: