Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together. 

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.
Ya and TrustLogics validators can only verify if it is there and even if it was there if they cant find out any record of the person then it is also useless. But for sure validators will have its way of finding out the person’s personal and professional records legitimacy.
Bridging the data for professionals and hiring team agent is one of the best solution to solve the industry of Job opportunity seekers, It's going to be a worth to wait platform i'm sure companies would definitely adopt this kind of system in the future.

In terms of the technological advancement the way of the trust logic project platform is very timely because it can make the work of the recruiters more lighter and in the job seekers more easier.
Congratulations in advance to the team of trust logic project platform!

I love the way they indicate and let the independent service provider on their platform where they can get their own job or employer using their own experience and skills on their desired category. They can make an opportunity through this platform even if they are individuals who only has their own skills and experience like carpenters or laborers and mason.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

When I learned about the update in using Artificial Intelligence to make the process of hiring and recruiting a candidate to be much easier and without any hassle, I was really glad. I know that this would really make the process a lot faster and efficient. The human recruiter will be focus on the more logical assestment of the applicants which will make the recruitment more reliable and reputable.

Here's the link for the Artificial Intelligence article:

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

When I learned about the update in using Artificial Intelligence to make the process of hiring and recruiting a candidate to be much easier and without any hassle, I was really glad. I know that this would really make the process a lot faster and efficient. The human recruiter will be focus on the more logical assestment of the applicants which will make the recruitment more reliable and reputable.

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823

This is a big thing for the hiring and lessen the unemployment rate. In my own opinion this platform will surpass the linkedIn platform in terms of their artificial intelligence features and the fast validations of the data on their project.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.

Indeed Chikitita! Not only did TrustLogics made the hiring/recruiting process more confident and intelligent, it also gave way for validators to profit in reasonable ways after completion of requested validation and background checks.

Lol! Its true jackbit, it only means that Trustlogics is there not just for both employers and jobseekers but also for those partnered validators. It is like giving and taking. Trustlogics will be helping both employers and jobseekers, and jobseekers will be giving profit to validators for verifying their datas which will be of advantage to them, and the same time will also benefit Trustlogics platform.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers.

Data privacy is one of the concerns for those people who will be applying on their platform. How will anyone know that their data will be compromised for using their platform?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
giga19

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?
It must different to other  trustlogics because,using platform, user can verify their personal and professional information that really secure to share the access from their data with any user of application.
-it also aim to transform from modern day,by utilizing Hyperledger Fabric,included data encryption and ERC20 standard(ethereum smart contacts)therefore we aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well for passive jobseekers  providing ISPs platform,it also standard for by requesting verification,build reputation,access @ maintaining verified data,and referral hiring.Using this record will be readily made available to user,so that using ISPs will get more possible attract potential hirers to make smooth process employers decicion making.

Way different from others maybe because of applicant review and rating from other company. It makes more cooler because of "No papers needed" mission, many applicants have a great problem on that paper documents compilation because of too much time-consuming and costing documentation and completion of the required papers.

This is such a great platform. This will definitely make the Human Resource Department to do it's job well, in a way that they can systematically and logistically can hire the best personnel for a certain job which they are looking for.

Although trustlogisc  is must differ to other platform,how to make sure that jobseeker will be transparency? according to hearsay? despite some ligal documment will not be trace immediately as fake due to very look alike?

1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together. 

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.
Ya and TrustLogics validators can only verify if it is there and even if it was there if they cant find out any record of the person then it is also useless. But for sure validators will have its way of finding out the person’s personal and professional records legitimacy.
Bridging the data for professionals and hiring team agent is one of the best solution to solve the industry of Job opportunity seekers, It's going to be a worth to wait platform i'm sure companies would definitely adopt this kind of system in the future.

In terms of the technological advancement the way of the trust logic project platform is very timely because it can make the work of the recruiters more lighter and in the job seekers more easier.
Congratulations in advance to the team of trust logic project platform!
I am very postive with this trustlogics platform.  In the first place, they will not be confident enough to use such  names for this project if they are not defined by it.Trust and logics. This is very well a time consuming and very effective way in the area of hiring employees. I do believe that there is a very minimal percentage or maybe none of hiring ineffective employees for your company so it is indeed a very useful platform.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

This project will definitely be beneficial to the employers and employees. It will minimize a lot of procedures in selection process. Based on my experiences, what i don't understand when applying in a company in a regular procedures, i don't know why someone has to undergo a lot of interviews before they decide if you are the one who is qualified for the job or not. With this trustlogics, it will minimize, the selection process and will definitely give a company a view on who's who to hire.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

This is a big thing for the hiring and lessen the unemployment rate. In my own opinion this platform will surpass the linkedIn platform in terms of their artificial intelligence features and the fast validations of the data on their project.
I definitely agree wthat this project will make the recruitment process more effective.  It wil benefil the company for a time consuming processes and also it is  cost effective in a way that, the effectivity of the hired personnel will lessen them.the cost for hiring new one or replacement because the one that is hired will definitely suit what they are looking for.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

I definitely agree wthat this project will make the recruitment process more effective.  It wil benefil the company for a time consuming processes and also it is  cost effective in a way that, the effectivity of the hired personnel will lessen them.the cost for hiring new one or replacement because the one that is hired will definitely suit what they are looking for.
And guess what? They will no longer need to set up a hiring office, assign hiring personnels, waste time checking one by one the resumes and interviewing one by one and then sort out the best from all of those applicants. Applicants also will not need to fall in line anymore and wait for the interview. No need to wait too long and be hungry while waiting.  Grin

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

And guess what? They will no longer need to set up a hiring office, assign hiring personnels, waste time checking one by one the resumes and interviewing one by one and then sort out the best from all of those applicants. Applicants also will not need to fall in line anymore and wait for the interview. No need to wait too long and be hungry while waiting.  Grin
I can relate to this experience. And the sad thing is, applicants have no work, so also no money, so they have not much money for transportation and food allowance when applying for a job. Applicants also has to look presentable, wear formal clothing which is really difficult for someone who is just seeking for a job. With Trustlogics it will not be like this anymore.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.

Data can be shared across the network without the need for intermediaries to validate. Without Third-party intermediaries, it will lessen transaction fees. Blockchain is decentralized, transparent and efficient. It provides a high-security level of data storage because it cannot tamper.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

I can relate to this experience. And the sad thing is, applicants have no work, so also no money, so they have not much money for transportation and food allowance when applying for a job. Applicants also has to look presentable, wear formal clothing which is really difficult for someone who is just seeking for a job. With Trustlogics it will not be like this anymore.
Trustlogic will give it's best offer to their employee giving them benefits to earn more rewards by applying job and also with this platform we won't have problem in the future, lucky for those future endeavors that are willing to apply a job.

cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.

I think they already have a good marketing plan. I saw some shared posts on my newsfeed on my social media account. Social media marketing is one way that this project could potentially reach investors.
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Trustlogics will serve as bridge between job-seekers and recruiters. With its automated and advanced platform, it will help both job-seekers and recruiters to stay connected. By scanning the QR code as provided by Trustlogics per recruiter, no need to fill up job application.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:16:28 AM

TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

You're right on track there Bioessential.

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:59:13 AM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.

I think they already have a good marketing plan. I saw some shared posts on my newsfeed on my social media account. Social media marketing is one way that this project could potentially reach investors.

I totally agree. Aside from being top-of-the-line recruitment and hiring platform, still the people needs to be informed aboit this great project. Trustlogics offers a better future in recruitment industry so we have to support it for our children's better future when it comes to employment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: