Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
sexybambam21

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

Well,we can say this project is not scam because it is not possible to succeed on the private sale if the project is very popular and private businesses are trusting on them. That the reason why they choose to have another sale like now which is they see that the project is become successful again.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.

I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.

Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.

Arizn and its team have big confident on their project.

they dont ask for more, they just set the soft cap at 2 million USD only,

therefore this PRE-ICO and future ICO is nothing but additional funds.

They are set to launch with just private pre-sale.

What they want is the people to participate and have the opportunity to earn.

Yes, I believe so, too! As being involved in various crowdfunding projects over the years, they already know
the pros and cons of it. Doing it this time with Blockchain technology, will encourage crowdfunders' support
for those people who want to pitch in their ideas, business or even personal venture in Arizn's crowdfunding
platfrom to help them materialize those projects they have. This is Arizn's way of reaching out to more people
for an opportunity to earn.

Yes, if they have experience on doing this, it will be much easier. The blockchain technology makes it really secure and transparent since transaction on blockchain are view-able and can be traced.

ARIZN is doing great so far. I am seeing a lot of support for this project. The reality that they have already reached 2 Million dollars on their private sale is really helping them get more investors and users to participate in this discussion. Although I have yet to see a response or comment here by the developers or their team.

2 million dollars is already a lot of money and I believe it is already sufficient to start this ARIZN project. Well with such funding I don't see any reason for the company not to proceed. It is more likely that this project will become successful so investors should watch out.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.
You got that right fellow, and you know why arizn has conceptualized it to be tokenized,? because of the accesibility, liquedity and transparency.  This concept will avoid any misused of funds of the company. No one can manipulate the company's finances for their personal intentions.
Great 1kreasons. I never thought about that idea. Well, seems reasonable. Yea, no one will be able to manipulate the funds for his own interests. In addition to what you’ve said, tokenisation or token sale is now considered as the best and easy way of raising funds for a project development. So they just did it right and timely.
Funding into project is one of the essential tools for any project that was starting. Good to know about this kind of project because they were supporting big and small business as long as you are willing to build and create your own project.
That is right! It is really good to know that the ARIZN team have already created this concept for crowdfunding. What good about this is the platform and the technology which gives protection thru security, reliability, and transparency. Blockchain Technology really has a great impact on this project.
Thanks to blockchain technology. Every transaction can be transparent and viewable, safe and reliable. I wish everything can be done through blockchain. The truth is Arizn will be funding ICOs and that is good for now for real projects who really want to be implemented.

The Arizn did a good idea that they use on its platform, involving on the blockchain technology which is more useful and popular as time passes by, and in addition to that many countries are accept blockchain technology as one of their source of income and the interest of people are very fast when blockchain is involve.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?

In additional trivia, they star on in 2011 so I’m not that surprise why they were founded this so strong.
I agree on you by the way, funding and lending money on a project is very difficult to do so that why I understand the investors who were risking they money to run a project in pattern.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

?
I have same doubt as you. I hate to say but don't you think there is something fishy about it. If they say they want transparency then they should do what they preach, no more private sale or there must be someone who can answer our doubts. No matter how good the project is, if you have created a doubt on people, there will definitely a big hindrance in the success of the project.

2M dollars in private sales is very difficult nowadays specially investors are more vigilant and choosier on picking up project platform to fund to.
Maybe this project platform was a bit founded strong that they trust it more like we used to. More power on this project. Keep up the good work.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:30:57 PM

?
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.

Researching about any project in this forum is very essential it the main thing you must consider after investing. Making a project a very difficult to develop but trust on a specific is very rare at all.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

?
I have same doubt as you. I hate to say but don't you think there is something fishy about it. If they say they want transparency then they should do what they preach, no more private sale or there must be someone who can answer our doubts. No matter how good the project is, if you have created a doubt on people, there will definitely a big hindrance in the success of the project.

2M dollars in private sales is very difficult nowadays specially investors are more vigilant and choosier on picking up project platform to fund to.
Maybe this project platform was a bit founded strong that they trust it more like we used to. More power on this project. Keep up the good work.
Actually we are heading on 5 million soft cap. Keep it up team! Make yourself productive. They need to market their project thru out social media. Even though price of cryptos are failed i'm sure institutional investors are willing to participate this ICO

XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:21:27 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 06:17:34 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Definitely helpful! Transparency is so much needed in crowfunding platform like this of Arizn's.Without it,
Arizn cannot draw potential supporters and investors who are checking on project's eligibility.Supporters and
investors are now more cautious and does a lot of researches and reviews before engaging themselves in a certain project.

No doubt, transparency is helpful, so there will be no conspiracy nor sabotage for those who have plans to.make such business fail. You never know sometimes as much as people are very clever and they like to succeed, some.people lso doesn't play fair,.they want others to fail taht they may succeed.

Even there is a transparency in this industry, there is no assurance that conspiracy and sabotage will not happen. In fact, the growth of scam project highly increases though we exercise transparent communication.
There is no impossible in the world of internet and even the strongest and secured wallet are hackable. But then, let us see how transparency works in Arizn.
All the things you have mentioned are true. But even it the wallets are really hackable, the effort of the hacker per wallet versus the money that he will get is not-worth-it so I guess he will not do that. With regards to other things, Blockchain Technology and the ARIZN platform will be of great help to any of that but with proper usage.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:26:02 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 06:19:36 PM by BitDane

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

?

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.

Researching about any project in this forum is very essential it the main thing you must consider after investing. Making a project a very difficult to develop but trust on a specific is very rare at all.
Not sure about the real use of this project, i heard that they will add some use cases in the future. Crowdfunding platform is good for the Ethereum Smart contracts. The founder and team should double their effort, both on and off social media or else project will be abandon. Just my two cents.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
    Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

?

Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,

We're not thinking all the negative thoughts about the project, what im trying to say that the possibility of this project can be a scam or fraud. And yeah I dont think they'll break the trust of its supporters and investors.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
    Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.
If you believe on something then go for it. You need a better Investment for your future. Technology is on rise and it keeps evolving yearly. What's good about our investment. We're on the infancy period.
We'll going to have a mass adoption of cryptocurrency very soon.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

?

Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,

Investing money on real estate and other things will surely give a bright future and can secured financial status future. But investing on something like this and other crypto related project can risk your money and it also needs guts to endure the loss from it.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
gadgetino

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

?

Investing money on real estate and other things will surely give a bright future and can secured financial status future. But investing on something like this and other crypto related project can risk your money and it also needs guts to endure the loss from it.

i do not think this is a scam project. has someone raised a scam accusation against them?

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.

Yes they gather 2million at private sale and now we are nearly getting the soft cap of 5million usd. Given that the project is just for crowdfunding but in it's backup plant i heard that they will create smart contracts also.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

Arizn and its team have big confident on their project.

they dont ask for more, they just set the soft cap at 2 million USD only,

therefore this PRE-ICO and future ICO is nothing but additional funds.

They are set to launch with just private pre-sale.

What they want is the people to participate and have the opportunity to earn.

Yes, I believe so, too! As being involved in various crowdfunding projects over the years, they already know
the pros and cons of it. Doing it this time with Blockchain technology, will encourage crowdfunders' support
for those people who want to pitch in their ideas, business or even personal venture in Arizn's crowdfunding
platfrom to help them materialize those projects they have. This is Arizn's way of reaching out to more people
for an opportunity to earn.

The blockchain technology is surely a great help for the crowdfunding industry cause it gives people the transparency and the smart contracts functions. Crowdfunding is a very dangerous and hazardous space where you can easily gain profits if it succeeds  but can easily make you broke if it fails.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

?
Lol!
Reasonable buddy. Let them be. Whatever ways, as long as it comes out successful that is what important. Now we will b waiting for the final outcome after the main sale, and after that the full implementation of the arizn platform and their exchange to work.

Yeah. I am really expecting that this Arizn project will be implemented as soon as possible.  Imagine, this will give opportunity for those people who has a business plan but no enough funds, then they  resort or ask the help of Arizn to help them.through crowdfu ding and create funds for them so their projects will materialize.
I think this is one of the reason why they have too big target amount to raise to start the platform funding crowsales. They need to start the project soon since there’s a lot of very good project out there that really need to be funded just like one project i know that just gave up in their ICO lately because they dont have enough investors but it broke my heart because the project is really good.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

?
Lol!
Reasonable buddy. Let them be. Whatever ways, as long as it comes out successful that is what important. Now we will b waiting for the final outcome after the main sale, and after that the full implementation of the arizn platform and their exchange to work.

Yeah. I am really expecting that this Arizn project will be implemented as soon as possible.  Imagine, this will give opportunity for those people who has a business plan but no enough funds, then they  resort or ask the help of Arizn to help them.through crowdfu ding and create funds for them so their projects will materialize.
I think this is one of the reason why they have too big target amount to raise to start the platform funding crowsales. They need to start the project soon since there’s a lot of very good project out there that really need to be funded just like one project i know that just gave up in their ICO lately because they dont have enough investors but it broke my heart because the project is really good.
They need it because this is their very purpose fo fund so they need funds. I wonder if the projects they will be funding they will also handle and manage the whole process of token sales? Will they also manage the bounties and promotions?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

?
Lol!

Same here glorious04. It makes me sad when scam projects succeed and the real ones that have good purpose do not just because they lack funds and supporters. I hope Arizn can solve this kind of problem and i hope too that Arizn could be able to identify which project is real and which one is not so they too will be be in trouble incase they support a fly by night ICOs.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: