Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700990 times)
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:12:06 PM

When are we going to get support for estimated pool profits?

this looks bad and I have to keep logging into my rigs to double check them. Kind of defeating the poin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:51:43 AM

Question:  my rig contains a mix of AMD and Nvidia.  I want to disable dual mining (DCR) on the Nvidia cards.  I figured if I entered the Claymore command line parameter -di 012 for the DCR pool that would work but it doesn't do anything.   Can I do what I want to do?
"-di 012" should disable GPUs in Claymore, but I don't think you can disable dual mining for nVidia only with a single Claymore miner instance. I think you need two, which translates into two Managed Miners in Awesome Miner. The first one for AMD and the second one for nVidia. Then you can configure them separately in terms of which pools to use, and for nVidia you can make sure it's only a single pool.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:52:50 AM

Any possible way to run Awesome miner (not Remote agent) on 2 different pc's with exact same config and sort of sync with each other?

That's unfortunately not possible. You can copy the configuration file (%AppData%\AwesomeMiner\ConfigData.xml), but the file is only read when the application is starting.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:58:56 AM

If anyone receives an Antminer D3 soon, I would be very glad if you could send me an API report (Toolbar: Tools -> API Report) for the miner so I can confirm if it works great together with Awesome Miner.

Many thanks!

Did you try with iBelink DL11G or DM22G ?
iBeLink should be supported. I added temperature support for that miner some time ago, because it had a very unique way of reporting temperatures.

I am trying with two S9.

One question, when i switch the pool by the software, for example to Nicehash. On nicehash i have S9 in name field for two miners.
Why ? The worker name is different in it, S9_1 and S9_2, and it's S9 on both. Underscore is not supported ?
And about pool details, i have my BTC wallet in Worker name and Wallet address.
To be honest, i am not sure it's work very well with nicehash... Before use your software, i had an empty name...

Thanks for the update 4.0 !!

Oh and, how you change the frequency of S9 in last version ?
I find nothing to do that in manual... Prefer to overclock it Cheesy
There are some characters that cannot be used, and this can depend on type of miner. So if underscore isn't working, it's just to try with dot or something else instead.

For Nicehash, you only need to put your Bitcoin address in the Worker name field. Wallet address is only used for some pools and never with ASIC's and Antminers.

Frequency change was only supported on the Antminer S9 from 2016, and Bitmain remove the way it could be changed over SSH after that. I have a quite new Antminer that I've not even connected yet. Once I do that, I can see if I can figure out a way to solve this on new Antminers as well - but it probably a limitation in the Antminer itself.

Ok thanks.
No problem with Kano Cheesy

I love your dashboard with charts, very beautiful and useful !! Good jobs.
It will be possible to add one scale like 6h or last 12hours.But maybe you don't keep data. And it will be possible to history fan speed in the chart too ?
And i don't found the feature, but it will possible to have a push notif(pushover or anything else) if one pass below a hashrate specified.

Last thing, about temp, on Asic part, the Temperature is for PCB, and on Summary is Chip temperature as it's write. I am right ?
Thanks for the feedback. I will consider those chart improvements for future versions.

You will find a few configuration examples about Rules and notifications on low hashrate on this page:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/rules.aspx

You are correct about the temperature display.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:00:27 AM

Is there any way to see the actual command line that is being used to launch Claymore Dual Miner?  I'm having a hard time configuring pools for Mining Pool Hub and it would be much easier to troubleshoot if I could see the command line.

I am unable to get any pool working with Mining Pool Hub.  It's complaining that I need to set -allcoins but no matter what I do I cannot seem to set that in the pool config.  What am I doing wrong?  Can anyone please post their Mining Pool Hub pool config so I can compare?
You can use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar. That one will display the exact command line that Awesome Miner uses. It will also display any error message from the mining software.

Maybe you can see the problem with the Diagnostics output, otherwise you can share the output with me and I will help.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:04:31 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 07:38:58 AM by patrike

When are we going to get support for estimated pool profits?

this looks bad and I have to keep logging into my rigs to double check them. Kind of defeating the poin.

For MiningPoolHub, Awesome Miner should be able to show profits for ports 120xx (added in 4.0) and 170xx. Can you please let me know the full pool URL (including port number) for the Mining Pool Hub pool that isn't working? Then I should do my best to implement support for it.

Hashrefinary looks like smaller multi-pool, and it's currently closed down because of security issues so I can't read up on it right now. I've never had a request to support this multi-pool before, but if it's getting popular and there is a demand for it, I can of course add support for it.

For zpool, version 4.0 of Awesome Miner adds more flexibility here, so in Options dialog, Algorithms and Online services, you can define any new algorithm and zpool pools that not yet made it into Awesome Miner. Zpool has many "smaller" algorithms and they add and change a lot, so providing this flexibility from Awesome Miner makes it possible to use the latest without waiting for built-in support in Awesome Miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:12:33 AM

Hello Patrike,

I sent you the log you requested by email.

I've also noticed that there are now fewer algorithms in the benchmarking page than before even though I have already ran benchmarks against them and changed none of my settings. Can you please advise?

Thank you,

I found that the bechmarking is somehow also linked to the pools I have selected. Is this normal behavior? If so it would be a nice feature to simply grey out algos that cannot be benched and also have the ability to see which ones have been benched before in order to update easily as new algos come out.

Thanks.
Awesome Miner looks at the selected Profit profile and figures out which mining software you have enabled. For most mining software, there must also be some pool available for Awesome Miner in order to do the benchmarking. Ccminer and Cpuminer are exceptions that has a good benchmark features that doesn't require a pool.

Awesome Miner is looking at the pools you have enabled for the profit switcher in Options dialog, Profit switching section. If you for example have X11 available via Nicehash, zpool or similar, X11 can be benchmarked.

cod3gen

Activity: 311
Merit: 69

PowerMining.pw

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:23:55 AM

Hello Patrike!

I was using remote agent for Awesome Miner about one week, but it was pretty problematic at least with the free version. I have to mining rigs, but if i did some changes to one of them, both stopped and had issues connecting again, had to change from hostname -> ip, and possibly from ip -> hostname again before they did connect again. After a reboot it could also take up to half an hour before Remote agent started Claymore again. Im still using Awesome Miner for monitoring purposes on Claymore, but i would really like that remote agent worked better since it allows more control options in a easy way remotely. Any ideas what goes wrong? Just monitoring claymore with it started separately works great at all time.

https://www.powermining.pw ⮚ Hit us with your power while mining for over 30 listed coinz in various algorithms! Get in touch on Discord: https://discord.gg/qSV6b9d
plbartie

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

Any possible way to run Awesome miner (not Remote agent) on 2 different pc's with exact same config and sort of sync with each other?

That's unfortunately not possible. You can copy the configuration file (%AppData%\AwesomeMiner\ConfigData.xml), but the file is only read when the application is starting.

Thanks for the reply.

I will only be running 1 instance at a time, can maybe put config on shared drive.

Can we change the location/path of the config file? Maybe in registry somewhere?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:07:14 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 05:28:40 PM by tf2addict

Question:  my rig contains a mix of AMD and Nvidia.  I want to disable dual mining (DCR) on the Nvidia cards.  I figured if I entered the Claymore command line parameter -di 012 for the DCR pool that would work but it doesn't do anything.   Can I do what I want to do?
"-di 012" should disable GPUs in Claymore, but I don't think you can disable dual mining for nVidia only with a single Claymore miner instance. I think you need two, which translates into two Managed Miners in Awesome Miner. The first one for AMD and the second one for nVidia. Then you can configure them separately in terms of which pools to use, and for nVidia you can make sure it's only a single pool.

-dcri can be used to set per-card intensities.  I forgot about that.

I still can't get -allcoins 1 passed to Claymore from Awesome Miner.  I really don't understand, it just doesn't work.  I assume I'll have the same issue with -dcri but I need to try it.
Rodrigo8

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:10:41 PM

Hi, I bought the Enterprise version.
I've used it with different miners with no problems. Only mining with autoswitch that could not make it work in any way.

My doubt is:
A few rigs I use the NHML (Nicehash Mining Legacy). I installed the AM agent and tried to connect the miner, also ip, however unsuccessfully. How to make AM just see Nicehash mining?

Nicehash uses several miners at the same time plus doble mining. Also installed all pools of Nicehash, put my BTC wallet as my user name etc ...nothing

I'm currently using just as a monitoring a rig with Ethos

Thanks
Skol600ml

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:12:43 PM

Question:  my rig contains a mix of AMD and Nvidia.  I want to disable dual mining (DCR) on the Nvidia cards.  I figured if I entered the Claymore command line parameter -di 012 for the DCR pool that would work but it doesn't do anything.   Can I do what I want to do?

-dcri can be used to set per-card intensities.  I forgot about that.

I still can't get -allcoins 1 passed to Claymore from Awesome Miner.  I really don't understand, it just doesn't work.  I assume I'll have the same issue with -dcri but I need to try it.

To disable dual on one card:

-mode 1" means Ethereum-only mining mode. You can set this mode for every card individually, for example, "-mode 1-02" will set mode "1" for first and third GPUs (#0 and #2).

If the Nvidia one is GPU 3, you put "-mode 1-3"

Just put -allcoins 1 in "Command Line", inside Properties.
mr_blanket

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:17:15 PM

I must be doing something wrong... version 4.0.

I did a full benchmark on one of my two 1070s (GPU 0).

I said "save to profile" and started my managed miner back up.

As I type this, it's mining X14 at 10 cents USD per day and has been for an hour now. 

I feel like I must have screwed up something when I benchmarked.  Anyone have any idea?  Thanks.
tf2addict

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:48:14 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 09:01:34 PM by tf2addict

Just put -allcoins 1 in "Command Line", inside Properties.

Tried that many times, it just doesn't work.  Tried -allcoins 1 as well as allcoins 1.  It doesn't do anything.

EDIT:  I finally got it to work by putting ALLPOOLS in the Claymore section.  I know I tried ALLCOINS before and it didn't work.  Something strange going on there.
tf2addict

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:16:38 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 12:06:17 AM by tf2addict

So right now WhatToMine is showing I should be making $1 per day more with MUSIC than EXP but Awesome Miner is showing the opposite, I'm making $1 more with EXP.  I thought Awesome Miner got it's data from WhatToMine?  Why the discrepancy?

EDIT:  After three hours of running EXP it's clear I'm making more than I did with MUSIC.
hurrikane

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:27:37 PM

I'm experiencing a few very odd things with benchmarking. Great feature, thanks! AM seems to forget about benchmarking occasionally. I benchmark all algo's, "Save to profile," then start mining. Here I run into the first issue. AM will not mine anything except to an XMR pool with suprnova that I do not have configured. I don't have any XMR pools nor do I have do any mining at suprnova. I have no idea where this is coming from. I can start and stop the miner all I want and it will only mine XMR until I reboot the host. Then it works just fine using the pools that I actually have configured. It does this every single time on every single profit miner. I have screenshots but not really sure how to attach here.

So after reboot I'm running on my pools. Great! Then comes the loss of hashrates from the benchmarks. I think this is related to profit groups. I haven't found the trigger, but every few hours I'd look to see what AM was doing and find that all the hashrates were back to the default. I believe it's related to groups because after I set each miner to a single GPU profile rather than a group it stopped happening (so far...).

Lastly, once everything in benchmarked and rebooted the miner appears to pick the most profitable coin/algo, however it is not listed on the "Coins" tab. The algo isn't even on the page so I have no idea why it's not mining one one of the top couple of coins. I double checked this on WhatToMine, the data source, and it's no where to be found there either. According to AM math, it is mining something more profitable than the #1 item on the Coins page though, so maybe this isn't all that bad?

If it helps, I'm configured for only zpool right now while trying to figure out some of this oddness.

Thanks!
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

I'm experiencing a few very odd things with benchmarking. Great feature, thanks! AM seems to forget about benchmarking occasionally. I benchmark all algo's, "Save to profile," then start mining. Here I run into the first issue. AM will not mine anything except to an XMR pool with suprnova that I do not have configured. I don't have any XMR pools nor do I have do any mining at suprnova. I have no idea where this is coming from. I can start and stop the miner all I want and it will only mine XMR until I reboot the host. Then it works just fine using the pools that I actually have configured. It does this every single time on every single profit miner. I have screenshots but not really sure how to attach here.

So after reboot I'm running on my pools. Great! Then comes the loss of hashrates from the benchmarks. I think this is related to profit groups. I haven't found the trigger, but every few hours I'd look to see what AM was doing and find that all the hashrates were back to the default. I believe it's related to groups because after I set each miner to a single GPU profile rather than a group it stopped happening (so far...).

Lastly, once everything in benchmarked and rebooted the miner appears to pick the most profitable coin/algo, however it is not listed on the "Coins" tab. The algo isn't even on the page so I have no idea why it's not mining one one of the top couple of coins. I double checked this on WhatToMine, the data source, and it's no where to be found there either. According to AM math, it is mining something more profitable than the #1 item on the Coins page though, so maybe this isn't all that bad?

If it helps, I'm configured for only zpool right now while trying to figure out some of this oddness.

Thanks!

Did you save your benchmarks as a profit profile?  And did you assign the profit profile you created from your benchmarks to your profit miner?  This is where it really ties all together for AM.  It will use your benchmarked profit profile, compare it to the coins tab or online services tab (depending on how you setup profit switching) and then mine the most profitable coin or algo based upon what is enabled.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

Hello Patrike!

I was using remote agent for Awesome Miner about one week, but it was pretty problematic at least with the free version. I have to mining rigs, but if i did some changes to one of them, both stopped and had issues connecting again, had to change from hostname -> ip, and possibly from ip -> hostname again before they did connect again. After a reboot it could also take up to half an hour before Remote agent started Claymore again. Im still using Awesome Miner for monitoring purposes on Claymore, but i would really like that remote agent worked better since it allows more control options in a easy way remotely. Any ideas what goes wrong? Just monitoring claymore with it started separately works great at all time.
Make sure you only have one Managed Host (Options dialog, Managed Hosts) per remote computer defined in Awesome Miner. Also make sure you run the same version of Awesome Miner and Remote Agent, and that you only have a single Awesome Miner, so you don't have two instances trying to control the same Remote Agents.

If you still experience issue, you could send me the log file and let me know the name of the miner that is Offline and what time. Log file can be found in Tools -> Log file.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:15:12 AM

Thanks for the reply.

I will only be running 1 instance at a time, can maybe put config on shared drive.

Can we change the location/path of the config file? Maybe in registry somewhere?
It's not possible to change the location. It will always be in your user folder.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:19:43 AM

Hi, I bought the Enterprise version.
I've used it with different miners with no problems. Only mining with autoswitch that could not make it work in any way.

My doubt is:
A few rigs I use the NHML (Nicehash Mining Legacy). I installed the AM agent and tried to connect the miner, also ip, however unsuccessfully. How to make AM just see Nicehash mining?

Nicehash uses several miners at the same time plus doble mining. Also installed all pools of Nicehash, put my BTC wallet as my user name etc ...nothing

I'm currently using just as a monitoring a rig with Ethos

Thanks
I assume you are using External Miner concept in Awesome Miner to connect to the mining software started by the Nicehash mining software. In order for this to work, the mining software must have API enabled and you need to know on which port the Nicehash software uses for this. Once you found this information in the Nicehash software, it should simply be to connect to the IP and port from Awesome Miner.

If you use the Managed Miner concept in Awesome Miner, you don't have to figure out these API and port configuration on your own, Awesome Miner will handle it for you. You can run different multiple mining software with Awesome Miner as well. You create a Managed Miner for each - for example one for CPU mining and another one for GPU mining.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: