Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628607 times)
f1point0

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:53:12 AM

I applied for tier 1 and 2 verification 3 days ago but they are still in process. From the FAQ it says that it usually takes minutes to process tier 1 and 2 verification but there is an exception if manual review is needed. What is the criteria for manual reviews? Anyone having similar delays for tier 1 and 2 verifications ?

It has been 10 days since I applied and I have 5 support tickets that have gone unanswered with the oldest being a week old.  I've given up on Kraken.  I finally bit the bullet and moved on to Binance.  I really didn't want to use a Chinese exchange, but Kraken service and support is NONEXISTENT.  While I was waiting I sent a test ETH transfer to Kraken, and it still hasn't shown up after over 48 hours, but the transaction shows as being confirmed and completed on my wallet.  WTH???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:09:04 AM

https://twitter.com/krakenfx

https://blog.kraken.com/post/1413/update-on-system-performance-and-upgrade/

=> only minor fix for this time the update for this sunday if they are at time.

There is no need to post updates from last week. Anyone interested saw that a long time ago  Wink
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

Hi Kraken.com support team,

I have problem with logging into my Kraken.com account. Have tried to send support ticket several time but after 1 week haven't received any response and have been locked out of my account. I was told that I can get support here. I have tried to reset my password but it says:''The reset information given does not match our records or the reset expired''. what should I DO THEN? Undecided

Hi Cryptotrader2020. I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to access your account! Could you please escalate your ticket using this form? Thanks for your patience.

After multiple errors while trying to set a limit sell order, which finally executes after the price already dropped lower than what my limit order was set at, I see the
price reverse back up and try to cancel my order multiple times in the spawn of 3-4 minutes that I had, and yet failed to do so thanks to error after another. Finally I get
"Cancel Pending" which grayed out and disabled the cancel button... 1 minute later it still shows cancel pending?! What the hell is cancel pending, it either cancels or
doesn't! And it didn't! I refreshed the page and see it sold the coins and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Hi Durgar. I'm sorry to hear about the technical issue. Could you please open a ticket here and attach as much information as possible? You can also escalate your ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

I accidently locked my account by clicking the wrong link in the verification eMail from you (the one to lock the account) and now I can't even access the support site anymore because it says my account is locked.

I tried to contact the support via support ticket but when I try to login to read your answer it says my account is locked.

Please help me to retrieve my account.

Hi seyko. I'm sorry to hear that you don't have access to your account. I'd suggest that you open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Hi, guys!

I have a similar problem as seyko.

While confirming a new address, I guess I misclicked the wrong link on the confirmation e-mail.

I can't log in and I've received an e-mail message stating that I ordered a lock on my account and that I should contact Support for help.

I've opened a ticket last Saturday, and provided all the information requested on the automated reply.

However, the only answer I got was another automated reply, on Wednesday, stating that there was a pending action from my side. I've replied again, but got no answer... And I'm still locked out of my account.

Any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Tone_RF. I'm sorry to hear that you're having the same issue! Could you please escalate your opened ticket by filling out this form? Thanks for understanding.

Hi Kraken are con-artists. I'm so sorry to hear that you were a victim of a phone phishing scam. You were not speaking with a Kraken representative on the phone, because we do not offer phone support. We have been actively telling clients about these scams because they are becoming more and more common. They are also targeting clients of other exchanges, so everyone should be extremely vigilant.

If you're still having an issue accessing your Kraken account at this time I would suggest escalating your ticket.

Please spare me your sympathy.  I'm well aware you do not offer phone support and thats why I did not give the bastard that phoned me any information over the phone about me or my account.

The problem is that he already had my personal phone number.  How is it possible he had this?  Please explain that to me and the good people on this forum given I only logged on through your web address.   

............unless someone from kraken.com gave him this information.

And also that someone was able to change my login details without my knowledge.  Please explain how that can happen?

Unless someone from kraken.com deliberately gave my details to a hacker, or kraken themselves are in on the scam

Kraken.com still refuse to let me access the account and see the transaction history.  Even though they have been served legal notice to do so,  they now refuse to correspond with me.

And don't give me anymore shit about sending you my passport details or escalating tickets.  There is now way in hell I will be sending you people any of my government ID.  God knows what you'll do with it.

You know who I am.  Ive send you plenty of correspondence already and now signed legal notices that I require immediate access.
to my account.

Will you give me immediate access to my account kraken? 

Hi Kraken are con-artists. Thanks for letting us know about the legal notice. Please be sure to mention this in your ticket also.

I am waiting to get verified on kraken.com. It's been an entire day so far and my Tier 1 and Tier 2 have not yet been verified.

Hi ShawnMHeide. I'm sorry for the delay. We're having a very high influx of new clients at the moment. I'd suggest that you create a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thanks!

Does anyone know what hours their support works? Does it work on weekends and holidays, too? I just want to know if I will be hearing from them in the following 3 days for a ticket I opened.

Hi Kalahan. We're having a high influx of tickets so there's more of a delay in answering tickets than we'd like to see. I'd suggest escalating your ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Dear Kraken supports, how is the banking and your exchange holidays on Christmas period? I am planning to send wire transfer.

Hi aekgal. This would depend on where you are sending from. I would suggest sending the wire transfer out as soon as possible because there will most likely be delays due to banking holidays. Thanks for understanding.

Hello.
Your advice helped me.
The address was approved although I have received the same error message when I have tried.
I thought it wasn't approved  until I logged in the next day and saw the address in the select box.

Thank you.

Hi freigeist. I'm glad to hear it. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Hi,
I lost my password and master key and when i try to reset it it's say :
"The reset information given does not match our records or the reset expired." and now my Account temporarily disabled.
I've just open a request ticket
if someone of Kraken's was around here and can helpme, it would be wonderful.
Thanks a lot guys.

Hi Vince_120. I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have access to your account. Could you please escalate your ticket using this form? Thanks for your patience.

I sent XRP to my account but It didnt credited to my account

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/DDB8CB89F1039E8B16CC365D28C04F00BD01DC5018FE80B98C20D48552DA492E

ticket:1156318

I filled google form and escaleted.

Hi Blackwindow. I can see that your ticket has been answered at this point. If you need anything else please let us know. Thanks for contacting Kraken support!

My request has been resolved I don't agree with it but nothing can be done.  Thanks for your patience.

Hi Mrbates. Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. If there's anything else you need please let us know.

I applied for tier 1 and 2 verification 3 days ago but they are still in process. From the FAQ it says that it usually takes minutes to process tier 1 and 2 verification but there is an exception if manual review is needed. What is the criteria for manual reviews? Anyone having similar delays for tier 1 and 2 verifications ?

Hi xoninu. We've been experiencing a high influx of new clients so there are some delays with verifications. I'd suggest that you open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thanks!

Hey guys, i made the last days 3 sepa withdraws, the money is still not on my bank account and status is sending. normally it tooks just 2 or 3 hours and the money is on the bank account...
Someone has the same issues?

Hi zidane. I'm sorry to hear about that. If you still don't see the funds could you please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form? Thanks for your patience.

Me too. On sending for 4 days now. Looks like they have troubles with their partner bank Fidor (where my bank account is too). https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hx83t/kraken_withdrawals_stuck_in_sending/

The money isnt urgent or something but it is annoying that I havent found any information of this issue on a official page. Yesterday I made another withdrawal but now with Ethereum and sold it on a another market place which is ironically also a partner of Fidor. The complete process (withdrawal from kraken to marketplace, selling and sending money to my bank account) took 15 minutes and I got all the money on my bank account.
A little warning on the withdrawal page that bank transfer may take longer and I would have done this in my first withdrawal too.

Atleast it looks like that the perfomance of the website is kinda okay for now, but well there are holidays and probably less traffic. Maybe the holidays are the reason for the "sending" status and it will get through today or tomorrow.

Hi get1. If you're still having an issue please let us know by opening a ticket here and escalating that new ticket with this form. Thanks for your patience.

It has been 10 days since I applied and I have 5 support tickets that have gone unanswered with the oldest being a week old.  I've given up on Kraken.  I finally bit the bullet and moved on to Binance.  I really didn't want to use a Chinese exchange, but Kraken service and support is NONEXISTENT.  While I was waiting I sent a test ETH transfer to Kraken, and it still hasn't shown up after over 48 hours, but the transaction shows as being confirmed and completed on my wallet.  WTH???

Hi f1point0. I'm sorry to hear about the delays. Please note that opening more than one ticket for the same issue only causes further delays. If you've sent more than the minimum 0.05ETH and you're unable to locate the funds, I'd suggest that you escalate your ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
xoninu

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

Hi xoninu. We've been experiencing a high influx of new clients so there are some delays with verifications. I'd suggest that you open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using /forms/2VolutBY6HBGJRRA3]this form. Thanks!

Hi Kraken-Septimus, I did that and I got tier 2 verification this morning. I have another support ticket and already escalated regarding tier 3 verification.

Thanks.
wwards

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:06:41 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 08:33:25 PM by wwards

ticket #1194362

I made an ether deposit. It has over 280 confirmations, transaction status on kraken is Success for an hour now, but my account was not credited.
I double checked, everything seems good on my end, this is my second time depositing on that address. Until now I always got my ether after 30 confirmations when the transaction status was Success.
Cand you escalade my ticket please?

Thanks.

-----
Resolved
Bilbon

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:28:09 PM

I made a 400€ deposit by SEPA on 20/12/17 we are 29/12/17 and my Kraken account is still not credited!!

I have sent several emails but the technical support answers me that they have a lot of requests it is very worrying....

I will keep you informed of further developments for the time being, be vigilant.
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:51:32 PM

Hi Kraken-Septimus, I did that and I got tier 2 verification this morning. I have another support ticket and already escalated regarding tier 3 verification.

Thanks.

Hi xoninu. I'm glad to hear it. I hope your Tier 3 ticket can be handled as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

ticket #1194362

I made an ether deposit. It has over 280 confirmations, transaction status on kraken is Success for an hour now, but my account was not credited.
I double checked, everything seems good on my end, this is my second time depositing on that address. Until now I always got my ether after 30 confirmations when the transaction status was Success.
Cand you escalade my ticket please?

Thanks.

Hi wwards. I can see that your ticket has been resolved at this point. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

I made a 400€ deposit by SEPA on 20/12/17 we are 29/12/17 and my Kraken account is still not credited!!

I have sent several emails but the technical support answers me that they have a lot of requests it is very worrying....

I will keep you informed of further developments for the time being, be vigilant.

Hi Bilbon. Please escalate your ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
sampam

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:33:47 PM

Ticket 1195561 (have just escalated ticket)

6hrs or more passed trying to withdraw ~2ethers. Keeps saying initiated but nothing sent.

Cancelled the withdrawal attempt and tried again. 1hr passed already and again nothing. Just states initiated but nothing sent.

Can you guys get your act together and sort out your exchange? Lately its been unusable unlike some of your competitors that experienced the same pressures and growth and now it wont even withdraw.
princesspanda

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:19:13 AM

Hi Kraken-Septimus,

Ticket #1200829
I just submitted information for tier 1 and 2 verification, and it's been a few days. Is it possible that you can escalate my ticket? Thanks.
Shamane

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:23:32 AM

Hi kraken (septimus ?),

ticket 1159454 : my withdrawal "on hold" for 3 days now.
i can't escalate it because can"t open our google form with ie/moz/chrome Sad
Understand as all you are in holidays, but if you can make something Smiley

regards

Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:38:33 AM

I was gonna do some arbitrage on Kraken since the BTC is quite expensive there ATM. My god, it's STILL as broken as when I left. How come it still has users? Who's ok with such a high lvl of crap?
Wait no, it's not still as broken. It's not just loging/logout/pretty much anything errors that I get, the tradeview app simply freezes in my FireFox now. Just wow, how is this thing still alive?
xoninu

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:42:23 AM

Thanks.

Hi xoninu. I'm glad to hear it. I hope your Tier 3 ticket can be handled as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Kraken-Septimus, I have been trying to get Tier 3 verification since I was verified for Tier 2 and I am always getting the following error after I press the Get Verified button:

Error 502 Bad gateway

I am using chrome browser.

Is there another way how I can submit my documents for Tier 3 verification?

Thanks.
Joh3nny

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:31:43 AM

Hi
I have made a deposit 1 week ago and my money is not credited. Nobody reply my ticket. Request #1189883
Anyone from support to help me?
Ty
sonset

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:21:13 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 05:30:06 PM by sonset

hi kraken!

my ticket is #1198597

I made a deposit in EUR into my account. By this time, the money is "On Hold".
Can you help me please?

NEWS: Deposit has just been accredited, thanks!
brbcn

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:50:51 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 08:36:49 PM by brbcn

Hi Kraken:

Ticket 1199997 here.

I was trying to create a new XBT withdrawal address last night. On verification email something was wrong and accidentally my account was locked. When I try to login a message says "account locked". I sent a mail requesting my birthday, my name, my account balances.... but no one answer me from kraken support. I escalated my ticket too.

Please, unlock my account. I will edit my bitcointalk message as soon as you unlock it.

Thank you very much!

EDIT: Not bad at all. Quickly support assistance. Today I check my account and it works again. Support sent me one email about processing and scalated ticket one day after my account was locked. January 2 they sent me another email and today January 3 all is working on my account again.

Thanks! Support works better than your web platform, Kraken! LoL
wackojax

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:07:14 PM

I'm pissed at Kraken
i wanted to make a transaction and got error messages.

i did not have ONE confirmation of my transaction.

i had messages try again...
i did
 no confirmations.

then half an hour later i realised something went wrong.
a few transactions were processed !!! i NEVER had one confirmation only error messages !

your site is absolutely not trust-wordy !
i want a solution and a reply asap !
these transactions i did not want made me lose 500 ripples !!!

i want it back
I'm pissed !

ticket 1204894
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

Ticket 1195561 (have just escalated ticket)

6hrs or more passed trying to withdraw ~2ethers. Keeps saying initiated but nothing sent.

Cancelled the withdrawal attempt and tried again. 1hr passed already and again nothing. Just states initiated but nothing sent.

Can you guys get your act together and sort out your exchange? Lately its been unusable unlike some of your competitors that experienced the same pressures and growth and now it wont even withdraw.

Hi sampam. I can see that Kieren was working on this issue for you and it was resolved. Let us know if you need anything else.

Hi Kraken-Septimus,

Ticket #1200829
I just submitted information for tier 1 and 2 verification, and it's been a few days. Is it possible that you can escalate my ticket? Thanks.

Hi princesspanda. I can see that you are already Tier 1 verified. Happy trading! If you're looking to escalate your ticket, please use this form. Thanks for choosing Kraken!

Hi kraken (septimus ?),

ticket 1159454 : my withdrawal "on hold" for 3 days now.
i can't escalate it because can"t open our google form with ie/moz/chrome Sad
Understand as all you are in holidays, but if you can make something Smiley

regards

Hi Shamane. Your ticket is already set to "Urgent" so it's already escalated as a top priority ticket at this point. A specialized team member will be helping you with this as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Kraken-Septimus, I have been trying to get Tier 3 verification since I was verified for Tier 2 and I am always getting the following error after I press the Get Verified button:

Error 502 Bad gateway

I am using chrome browser.

Is there another way how I can submit my documents for Tier 3 verification?

Thanks.

Hi xoninu. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some connectivity issues. You can always open a ticket and attach your documents in an email to us as a work-around. Be sure to escalate your ticket if you haven't already.

Hi
I have made a deposit 1 week ago and my money is not credited. Nobody reply my ticket. Request #1189883
Anyone from support to help me?
Ty

Hi Joh3nny. I can see that the funds were being held as they were over your daily funding limit. If you have any questions about your limits please be sure to ask in the ticket. Our payments team will be working on this for you. Thanks for your patience.

hi kraken!

my ticket is #1198597

I made a deposit in EUR into my account. By this time, the money is "On Hold".
Can you help me please?

NEWS: Deposit has just been accredited, thanks!

Hi sonset. Thanks for letting us know that this was already credited. Happy trading!

Hi Kraken:

Ticket 1199997 here.

I was trying to create a new XBT withdrawal address last night. On verification email something was wrong and accidentally my account was locked. When I try to login a message says "account locked". I sent a mail requesting my birthday, my name, my account balances.... but no one answer me from kraken support. I escalated my ticket too.

Please, unlock my account. I will edit my bitcointalk message as soon as you unlock it.

Thank you very much!

Hi brbcn. I'm sorry to hear that you're locked out of your account. An account access specialist will be with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

I'm pissed at Kraken
i wanted to make a transaction and got error messages.

i did not have ONE confirmation of my transaction.

i had messages try again...
i did
 no confirmations.

then half an hour later i realised something went wrong.
a few transactions were processed !!! i NEVER had one confirmation only error messages !

your site is absolutely not trust-wordy !
i want a solution and a reply asap !
these transactions i did not want made me lose 500 ripples !!!

i want it back
I'm pissed !

ticket 1204894

Hi wackojax. I'm sorry to hear about the trading issue. Please escalate your ticket using this form and one of our agents will be with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:18:08 AM

Hi Septimus, have Kraken a Partnership with Peculium since 2 months or is this Bullshit?

https://twitter.com/_Peculium/status/921774369206136832
AIConsciousness

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:41:00 AM

Hi Kraken-Septimus,

I just recently joined Kraken and successfully activated my account via email activation
however, when I click on the tab labeled, 'Get Verified' the page simply states,
'Feature Disabled'. I reside in Texas. I should be able to initiate the Tier 1 verification process but
I cannot because it appears the 'Get Verified' feature has been turned off (disabled) by the website.

This is not a bug, this appears to be a deliberate disabling of a feature on the site by site administrators.
Why?
Is Kraken still overloaded with verification requests? If so, that is fine, I just think we should all know the truth
as there are many many others of whom cannot get verified because of the same limitation; 'Feature Disabled'.
Once the site update is done will this 'feature' be turned back on so users can get verified?
How long can we expect this 'feature' to be 'disabled'?
How much longer should we expect to wait to see the site get upgraded and re-launched?
Any actual specific clarification in regards to these points would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

P.S. - Please do not merely offer some automated response template to this inquiry; aka something about signing up again
with a brand new email address, I refuse to partake in such nonsense when we all know full well the website runs on deterministic
logic and going through the hassle of signing up with another email address will surely yield the same result. If Kraken has simply
turned off the verification process right now because they are overloaded, then fine, totally understandable, just admit it!
We want real information and real updates on the site re-launch as well as the 'Get Verified' feature turned back on as soon as possible.
Thanks
Joyous

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

I'm having same problem "feature disabled"...have my account setup but have been waiting for verification over a week, and have escalated my tickets.
Is there another trading platform to buy ripple that is reputable? I've just heard from others that kraken is the best.
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: