Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

This project has been going on for a very long time, and he already has many participants, I hope that the developers will make a bounty.
Generosity probably will not, but of course it will all change. But so far no one knows what will be the update for the project, and when the team announces it, too, no one knows. Just waiting for news.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

This project has been going on for a very long time, and he already has many participants, I hope that the developers will make a bounty.
Generosity probably will not, but of course it will all change. But so far no one knows what will be the update for the project, and when the team announces it, too, no one knows. Just waiting for news.
I do not know what's in the minds of the developers at the moment at this price of ether. It seems to me that the bounty will again be postponed indefinitely or canceled altogether.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

They have already gathered so much attention from the crypto community that I don't know how much more attention such a campaign can bring to them beyond what they already have.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

They have already gathered so much attention from the crypto community that I don't know how much more attention such a campaign can bring to them beyond what they already have.

Yet the future of this platform depends on how they managed to market this platform.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
I'm sure a lot of good things will be announced and shared by the team as they are still in the processed of making the platform a location of choiced for investments. We just have to give them enough time to worked on this sinced it's not easy to build a platform for infinite data.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
They havent started their ico if i am right but i think soon we will hear news or updates about it but for now lets just wait and see how things pan out and since basically they are in their early stage of devs they might take sometime before any update shows up here

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

Yes, they gather much attention they need but the project doesn't only need attention. They need to gain investors to invest and fund the project activities and some other things. The bounty campaigns will help the project to be more established so that many will trust and invest in the project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Yes, they gather much attention they need but the project doesn't only need attention. They need to gain investors to invest and fund the project activities and some other things. The bounty campaigns will help the project to be more established so that many will trust and invest in the project.
I totally agree you. Promoting is needed. But it depends on how the team want to do and what is their goals.

GabrielPontello

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

I see there is a lot of attention in the crypto community for this project. What is Dispatch Labs team planning to do to involve people in their project though?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

I think its about time to properly introduce the team that is behind this project, investors and supporters of this project are surely interested to meet them.
Maybe or not, as for me, i really hope they can make livestream at youtube or facebook. Very interesting about it.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

I think its about time to properly introduce the team that is behind this project, investors and supporters of this project are surely interested to meet them.
Maybe or not, as for me, i really hope they can make livestream at youtube or facebook. Very interesting about it.

Check their youtube channel, they did lot of livestream and videos, and if you want to meet with them, they attend frequency lot of crypto events, just follow their social media.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

Until now, is there any update about this project? i don't see any change from they release beta version.
I think that the team will report the news and updates as soon as they think it must be right.
Actually the team members are actively posting there updates and progress in this thread eveytime they have new and exciting updates or information they let the people know specifically the investors and supporters of the project. They keep the communication and bond alive for thw good outcome and results of the project in the future.
Yes it is. But in fact, for a long time already, developers have not given us any news or updates about the project. I hope they will soon do it.
Exactly,that's what I was mentioning as they have slowed down in the rate of updating.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.
Well, if they can do such a great development in the platform then this is a good time to invest as they were always making the project better, not just getting fund.
Investing is always a risk so invest carefully in any ICO. Since then, people will follow up the guideline on the horrible listing that list any project.
Agree,  ofcourse if you are trying to invest your funds in a project they need to make sure 101% the stability and authenticity of each project in the market. Double checking is very necessary. Making sure that everything is under control and you have all the reference you need to be more equipped and knowledgeable with the project you invested.

Yeah right, to be able to prevent loss in investments we really need to study first the project and check that it has really the potential of reaching success in the near future.

It is very important to study the project first before investing directly because not all project will go to the road of success, that is why the foundation itself is very important to know. Just like this project, I find it good and will reach success soon. I will surely keep track this project.
Yes you are right and I think the devlopers have to also give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it and invest in the project.i hope the developers will focus on this topic.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

I'm sure a lot of good things will be announced and shared by the team as they are still in the processed of making the platform a location of choiced for investments. We just have to give them enough time to worked on this sinced it's not easy to build a platform for infinite data.
You're right, we can expect the team to rushed everything up, because it might lead to difficulties, everything must be done smoothly, we know its worth the wait.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

Yet the future of this platform depends on how they managed to market this platform.

And of course the development of the infrastructure, there is a lot of competition out there. Infrastructure that is promising to be highly scalable, faster, and more decentralized.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

Until now, is there any update about this project? i don't see any change from they release beta version.
I think that the team will report the news and updates as soon as they think it must be right.
Actually the team members are actively posting there updates and progress in this thread eveytime they have new and exciting updates or information they let the people know specifically the investors and supporters of the project. They keep the communication and bond alive for thw good outcome and results of the project in the future.
Yes it is. But in fact, for a long time already, developers have not given us any news or updates about the project. I hope they will soon do it.
Exactly,that's what I was mentioning as they have slowed down in the rate of updating.

I am still waiting for the admin to update and relaunch their bounty campaign? any one heard from the devs and admin this week?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:26:08 AM

Check their youtube channel, they did lot of livestream and videos, and if you want to meet with them, they attend frequency lot of crypto events, just follow their social media.

Good live stream and video interviews show that the team are doing their best to improve more Dispatch lab project before it will be officially live on the internet soon.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:58:26 AM

I think now the market is green and the team will begin to act more actively, can launch a bounty company.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:14:43 AM

Good live stream and video interviews show that the team are doing their best to improve more Dispatch lab project before it will be officially live on the internet soon.
This is great indeed that the Dispatch Labs project team make a splendid action like this to become more productive here in the crypto currency community. Well I greatly appreciates this news and I am glad to the team. I was hoping that more and more people will reach this news as and try to view the Dispatch Labs YouTube channel to see the live stream and video interview shows that has been prepared by the team to the community of crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: