Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

Did the project plans stopped or paused? I see that their are no new updates from the team? Are they busy or what?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

I like the project, for the most part the fact that it is very interesting, and especially so that the developers are sociable.
Its good that there are more who are getting interested, and of course the team are giving their best to communicate with others since sometimes they are busy.

As for now the admin have nearly talk or reply to the member's quires this week? I hope the team and project are still okay?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

I like the project, for the most part the fact that it is very interesting, and especially so that the developers are sociable.
Its good that there are more who are getting interested, and of course the team are giving their best to communicate with others since sometimes they are busy.
Yes. I see nearly the team have active and responsive more for provide us some information about this project. But i really hope have more news aboun bounty or airdrop.
Being active and responsive helps a lot in making the project turns into reality one. This will ensure of how the team is serious in their job that will lead also to have more supporters and investors to trust this project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

Did the project plans stopped or paused? I see that their are no new updates from the team? Are they busy or what?
If you carefully read through the messages here, you will see that the administrator writes links to the latest news on the Medium. You can go to the site and check.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.

As you can see they have positive feedback on the different kind of reviews in the crypto related magazines and article, That's a good way to attract people to sponsors this project.
I think that the team did everything possible to attract investors. And if no one is already making investments, then most likely new ones will not be found. You need something to change in the project.

Thanks for your interest.  What would you suggest that we do to change the project?  We're open to suggestions.  Grin
You can update the advertisement, make a new video on Youtube, so that users can see that there are updates in the project. Because no one will pay attention to the old advertising.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:34:26 AM

If you carefully read through the messages here, you will see that the administrator writes links to the latest news on the Medium. You can go to the site and check.
Administration of Dispatch Labs is holding responsibility in sharing all the updates in their official social channel where many people are already connected at the same time we can even go through the questions where many was answered even here that allows us to completely understand about the project even from the official whitepapers which they have published.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

Administration of Dispatch Labs is holding responsibility in sharing all the updates in their official social channel where many people are already connected at the same time we can even go through the questions where many was answered even here that allows us to completely understand about the project even from the official whitepapers which they have published.

You guys could go to their telegram group and ask the team directly rather than waiting for them here. But I agree with you that the team are not going to release all their updates whether its good or bad news.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.

As you can see they have positive feedback on the different kind of reviews in the crypto related magazines and article, That's a good way to attract people to sponsors this project.
I think that the team did everything possible to attract investors. And if no one is already making investments, then most likely new ones will not be found. You need something to change in the project.

Thanks for your interest.  What would you suggest that we do to change the project?  We're open to suggestions.  Grin
You can update the advertisement, make a new video on Youtube, so that users can see that there are updates in the project. Because no one will pay attention to the old advertising.

I agree, you can make a new innovative advertisement for the project. To make and gather more investors to the project. New to the eyes of the people is a great way to convince them.

Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

You guys could go to their telegram group and ask the team directly rather than waiting for them here. But I agree with you that the team are not going to release all their updates whether its good or bad news.
I do not have time to communicate in telegram and I hope that the team will write on the forum how things are going.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

This project has been going on for a very long time, and he already has many participants, I hope that the developers will make a bounty.
Generosity probably will not, but of course it will all change. But so far no one knows what will be the update for the project, and when the team announces it, too, no one knows. Just waiting for news.

They have already gathered so much attention from the crypto community that I don't know how much more attention such a campaign can bring to them beyond what they already have.

Yet the future of this platform depends on how they managed to market this platform.

Marketing is just one part of an overall success strategy. The core element of success is the product itself. You need to solve a problem or otherwise the market will dismiss your solution.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

Growing interest among the audience is certainly wonderful, but do not forget about the quality of these users who come to the project and ask about it. There are people who will somehow help the project, and the gray mass in its turn is of no interest to anyone and the sense of it zero.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Yes. It's better to visit the website and in the telegram chat because the links on their Medium in which the new updates and progress of the platform can be found there. Also, the team are still on it's right path and they still worked according to their roadmaps and future plans. We just need to give them enough time so that they can focus on it.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

Anyone have the idea to when will the plan to dispatch to be able to see in coinmarketcap? Or any major exchanges they will be working on?
I think thats every icos goal to get thier token listed in coinmarketcap bud. I havent heard from the team regarding thier negotiations of listing thier token but hopefully it will be sooner.

I think they must prioritized listing in some good exchanges as investors are waiting for the time they will return back all what they already invested and this will only happen if this project will be listed in some exchanges.

The dev probably already tackled that kind of concerns because that is part of the project. Also, we just hope that what they are planning about the bounty could be executed in order for them to be more known by the investors.
i
I think they already have plans for a bounty program that was announced some months or few week I think they might announce  that very soon as part of their updates

Yes the OP was announcing a Bounty campaign already in April , I am happy it didn't start yet since I have just found out about this excellent project and it would be a pity to miss it.
Lol it seems they want to keep thier members hanging for thier boubty campaign updates. Im not sure if they still have any plans running it.
Actually I heard about the bounty campaigns plans way back last few weeks. The team are thinking of running a campaign but there is no further announcements and finalization of the project plans regarding the campaign status. Hopefully we will recieved accurate information and team members decisions about the bounty campaigns.
in fact, for a long time we can not understand exactly what the development team will be launching a bounty campaign or not. But in any case, the proponents of the project hope to launch the bounty soon.

Bounty campaigns are quite crucial for reasons of decentralization, even more than of generic "promotion". This is how to catch a lot of little investors, which unlike a few big investors provide decentralization.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

Yes. It's better to visit the website and in the telegram chat because the links on their Medium in which the new updates and progress of the platform can be found there. Also, the team are still on it's right path and they still worked according to their roadmaps and future plans. We just need to give them enough time so that they can focus on it.

Doing and developing this kind of project is not so easy, so we need to be more patient and wait for more updates to come very soon, for now the best thing to do is to support and help this project to become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

Most of the time devs are active in the website and in their telegram channel, so yes it is better to visit those sites compared in this forum but it is still required to update the ann there once in a while to update status of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

It is good that they are busy but you can also see that they are having a progress and they can give us update more often than other projects. That means they are really developing what they have promised.
sathvik112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

I'm waiting for the news about the bounty program  that dispatch has already many participants the users are much active along with the team to focus on bounty in terms of advertising.
Many of us are waiting for the bounty program and o guess they are having a good time of marketing with this project and which can helps to recognize the project call dispatch.
trietly

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Many projects have done this way. What do you intend to excel in the future?
gummam

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

I like the project, but I think that it does not have enough bounty, and as for me it's just fine, in my opinion.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

Yes. I see nearly the team have active and responsive more for provide us some information about this project. But i really hope have more news aboun bounty or airdrop.
Being active and responsive helps a lot in making the project turns into reality one. This will ensure of how the team is serious in their job that will lead also to have more supporters and investors to trust this project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, communication of developers with the participants as for me the most important thing in the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: