Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Lucilfer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

Where can we buy Trustlogics token? Is it available on your platform or we can only buy them on crypto exchange? Can we use fiat-money to purchase your token?
You can take a look at the official site of trustlogics, see here: https://trustlogics.io/
They are not in exchange yet. Trustlogics currently on their ICO. If you want to buy TLT tokens, I advise you to use BTC or ETH than fiat currency. Another thing, do not ever trust to someone else because a lot of scammers around.

Yup, they aren't listed yet in any exchange. But I think it would be better if the buyers would make sure just as what you have said because as great as a project like this, there will be a lot of hackers and scammers that would be attracted to the tokens because of the potential for it to succeed big time..
for sure that this doesn't really be available when you want to buy it using fiats or paper money, since this platform is aiming for a decentralized structure, and besides we all know that this is also the main aim of cryptoverse. for better information regarding this platform you should rather go to their official site that was pinned i guess on the first page of this thread, it would be more informative and you can ask further assistance to what you want.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
Yeah with the declining employment rate and struggles jobseekers have right now, TrustLogics really is promising. With the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers is great plus the perk the their data and infos can be safe and can only be used for the benefit of hiring is very worth.
The project is really promising if you will read and understand the concept of their project, Its' promising it's like a new generation platform that eventually can hire people with an easy access to their platform ang get hired easily
Trustlogic will protect your identity from theft/scammers.
And because of trustlogics blockchain technology more applicant today will not difficult to find their job as soon as possible after of their proffesionalism unlike before , beacuse  trustlogics  are also avialable to find your job easily, even using your phone. I would think that trustlogics system are only one will serve better compared to other online sytem, ,, but I wonder trustlogics have also validators to check other background of applicant?
Yes we have,because base on whitepaper trustlogics are also have validators,which validate to check your comapny background ,
regarding to their educational background ,criminal records ,drug and health records and Previous employment,this organization are regulate to government which authorized to verify on each applicant.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.

That is correct. Seeking a job is not easy using the traditional means and it is time consuming as well. With Trustlogics, employers will be able to get the most suitable candidate for the job basing solely on the qualification submitted by the applicant as verified by Trustlogics.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
I think as a jobseeker we also need to check the background of the company/recruiter we're applying for, self investigation is not prohibited as far as your credentials is concerned... And trust logics have blockchain and validator that will check the company as well as a pre verification process before they can place a request from jobseeker's data...
Well, you have a point on that, and besides as a public empoyee, i also check the background of my company before, because i want to know how good it is, and if it is legal or what, but on the other hand, in trustlogics we don't need to wory about this because they can validate our data and also giving all jobseekers a good company for sure.
Correct we need to know also the companies profile and background, their history and present status is very important so we can see that this company we want to work for is have capability to survive its business for the long run...

That right, i know your point because no one applicants wants to be in trouble interms to their company. I think that the trustlogics provide an data of different company if in case the jobseeker searched.

When we are working our family are depending on us especially for those who have partnered with housewives, thats why job is very important for them, i think they cannot make it if suddenly they lose their jobs because for many people this is the only source of their income...
That is right, you also have a point on that and besides all employees want to find a company that is good and better for them until the last day that they want to stay on the company. We need to be aware on what kind of company it is for the sake of our work and also to the safeness of applicant too.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.

That is correct. Seeking a job is not easy using the traditional means and it is time consuming as well. With Trustlogics, employers will be able to get the most suitable candidate for the job basing solely on the qualification submitted by the applicant as verified by Trustlogics.
finding a job is never too easy, since there are more than guts included in order just to find the most suitable job for you aside from it was time consuming. aside from that, there is also a tendency that you will spend more money without even a sure outcome that you will be hired, but with this, we can actually see how smooth the process will be.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

Trustlogics will surely find the job  immediately with no hassle and less costing for money paper to used and settle from other paper needs, when applied it, and that's the best thing that the trustlogics can do.

merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I am just curious how will Blockchain helps on Trustlogics aside from being hack-free. Is it really an advantage to use this technology and be different to other recruiting systems. What if there is no blockchain in Trustlogics? What are the major effects of the application?

Well it isn't totally hack free it can be hacked but would not be worth it for all the hassle and resources needed. But yeah, it is a pretty tight security. Not only that but it is also pretty fast which makes thing easier which is why it is chosen by the trustlogics platform.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. AI-based algorithm will notify suitable peers of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, and deduction of TrustLogicsTM platform fee, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy [8].
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

In this case, though not all candidates can be hired, and if they are not, they still are going to benefit because of the bounty. This method is effective since everyone wants the position posted and aside from that, there will be no loser here since they are going to recieved tokens even if they are not hired

Really is this true? even the candidates are not hired are also given the benefits or tokens, this is quite interesting,

can you please elaborate us to make it clear thank you in advance.

Hello JakJak! Based on the whitepaper, I don't think that candidates who are not hired would get any tokens from the bounty. What stated there is that after successful closure of position, tokens are distributed among all the participants involved, and they are the peer, validator, and hyperledger. The only reward they can get is that they are rated trustworthy since they have been referred by peer. Meaning increasing your reputation.

Wow, I have not analyzed that portion yet. If this is the case, there will be a lot of people that will be applying using Trustlogics platform. Aside from getting a job, you also have a chance to get tokens as bounty.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.
is it legit?

Hello there! I think this is legit. HR and recruitment industries have evolved for the past 20 years, from paper-based application to digital-based system. And now, moving to business social networking site such as Linkln. Moreover, with the emergence of this well-secured Blockchain Technology  that revolutionized lots of industries, HR and recruitment is next. And it is happening now, here is Trustlogics!
Although trustlogics are very good platform today to make job easily  due to online  jobseeker are indemand,but is hard to pridect as of now if traditonal  way would be eliminate immediately,because in my country many area as of now will not aready internet connection,despite we use cellphone,,,maybe it takes time..
langka1213

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

I am just curious how will Blockchain helps on Trustlogics aside from being hack-free. Is it really an advantage to use this technology and be different to other recruiting systems. What if there is no blockchain in Trustlogics? What are the major effects of the application?

Well it isn't totally hack free it can be hacked but would not be worth it for all the hassle and resources needed. But yeah, it is a pretty tight security. Not only that but it is also pretty fast which makes thing easier which is why it is chosen by the trustlogics platform.

thats nice to know that the trustlogics have an great security, that protects the applicant data. in that way the jobseekers informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio is secured.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.
is it legit?

Hello there! I think this is legit. HR and recruitment industries have evolved for the past 20 years, from paper-based application to digital-based system. And now, moving to business social networking site such as Linkln. Moreover, with the emergence of this well-secured Blockchain Technology  that revolutionized lots of industries, HR and recruitment is next. And it is happening now, here is Trustlogics!
Although trustlogics are very good platform today to make job easily  due to online  jobseeker are indemand,but is hard to pridect as of now if traditonal  way would be eliminate immediately,because in my country many area as of now will not aready internet connection,despite we use cellphone,,,maybe it takes time..
i am not quiet sure about this one, it doesn't mean that applying online or hiring online would reduce the jobless and could totally eliminate those paper-based application, well maybe it has a point, since this only covers the application form not the ones working on it. there are also some who needs to work physically while the other ones should work online or virtually. that is also why they need to categorized each lists depending to what is suitable for the users.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Trust Logics help us cause not everyone will have the same skills and qualifications finding the ideal candidate can be difficult.
Therefore, the recruiter’s responsibility to keep an open mind and to look beyond curriculum vitae and interview questions to find the best candidates for the position.

yeah, we knew that Trustlogics can give a helping hand to any applicants and also for the recruiters, But is there possibilities that can you specify 

the things of what can trustlogics can do one by one. Example for the applicants if they have a criminal record then something like that.
That is right, this project is a big help for everyone who wants to find a job easily as they can see that this project aim is to help many applicants to have a proper job in easy way. The person who validate the personal data of every applicant will be the one who responsible on that.

Not only that, this will also ensure that the candidate applying is qualified for the job. The validators can uncover the applicants criminal records if any, this will be detrimental in acquiring a job since if you have a criminal record, most companies will not even look at your qualification. It is at the discretion of the company and not under the control of Trustlogics if they will still hire you despite knowing that you have a previous criminal record.
langka1213

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.

As you said sir/madam, there is no certainty of what will happen in the future. But, what I know blockchain is changing our ways of doing business by using decentralized network of computers making it a trustworthy system. And this is the system TrustLogics been using.
You are right on that, using blockchain technology as part of the changes in our world we can see the big changes in terms of crypto, we do not know what will happen in the future, the Trustalogics have a project whereas they can use blockchain to secure the personal data of the applicant to find job in online application.

It seem like in trustlogics there blockchain show the way on how they manage and how they secure the applicant personal data. if this plan will works, theirs the chance that their platform will be success.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

is it legit?

i am not quiet sure about this one, it doesn't mean that applying online or hiring online would reduce the jobless and could totally eliminate those paper-based application, well maybe it has a point, since this only covers the application form not the ones working on it. there are also some who needs to work physically while the other ones should work online or virtually. that is also why they need to categorized each lists depending to what is suitable for the users.

It really is amazing to see Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. This will make it faster for people to find job and insure that the data they provide is secure. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. Thus, it makes it more convenient for employers to choose among the pool of applicants who will qualify for the job based on the standards and criteria they have set as well as the verified information that has been checked by Trusted validators.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

is it legit?

It really is amazing to see Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. This will make it faster for people to find job and insure that the data they provide is secure. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. Thus, it makes it more convenient for employers to choose among the pool of applicants who will qualify for the job based on the standards and criteria they have set as well as the verified information that has been checked by Trusted validators.
yes. This idea of making some blockchain made system about job hiring is really spectacular to begin with. Although there will some complications in the future, but i am quiet sure that they can hadle it smoothly without any doubt. This is also an eye opener and at the same time a very big oppprtunity.
langka1213

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. AI-based algorithm will notify suitable peers of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, and deduction of TrustLogicsTM platform fee, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy [8].
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

In this case, though not all candidates can be hired, and if they are not, they still are going to benefit because of the bounty. This method is effective since everyone wants the position posted and aside from that, there will be no loser here since they are going to recieved tokens even if they are not hired

Really is this true? even the candidates are not hired are also given the benefits or tokens, this is quite interesting,

can you please elaborate us to make it clear thank you in advance.

Hello JakJak! Based on the whitepaper, I don't think that candidates who are not hired would get any tokens from the bounty. What stated there is that after successful closure of position, tokens are distributed among all the participants involved, and they are the peer, validator, and hyperledger. The only reward they can get is that they are rated trustworthy since they have been referred by peer. Meaning increasing your reputation.

Wow, I have not analyzed that portion yet. If this is the case, there will be a lot of people that will be applying using Trustlogics platform. Aside from getting a job, you also have a chance to get tokens as bounty.

If the Trustlogics have a lot of paticipants, it is nice to see that this project is going better because of a lot of applicant that joined, hopefully this project is going to be success soon.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.

As you said sir/madam, there is no certainty of what will happen in the future. But, what I know blockchain is changing our ways of doing business by using decentralized network of computers making it a trustworthy system. And this is the system TrustLogics been using.

There is no assurance? Yes, but as long as we believe and support the project it will definitely last forever. The system will surely change the present system right now and will definitely help all the people who wanted to have a fair and reliable recruitment process.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:30:57 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
You have a point on that, but all workers are start from no experience, if they don't accept, or not giving a chance for the newly graduate they do not have an experience at all the time, they did not see if the person is has a skills until they don't try and hired them.

as per my own understanding the trust logic project will give the job seeker's a chance to showcase their skills for them to be hired.
and also the trust logic project will not let the freshly graduates left behind, they will give them a chance to give them their best shot.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,
to announce that it has signed a MoU with the Republic of Suriname.

THANK YOU!

Exciting times indeed! Hurray TrustLogics! This is a great development!
Now we can see there's a progress happen, keep it up trust logics and congrats...

This one great news! Happy Day for all of us, we will also experience this moment once Trustlogics starts to move globally. I am urging investors out there to support this project so they can fulfill their goal.
Around of applause everybody. Congratulation for that TrustLogics Project team. Can't wait to came here also in the Philippines. One of your supporter and sure user of your project here. Double Thumbs up for you guys.

Damn, this is such a great news. How many projects do we see nowadays that gets to have this kind of progress. And take note, this is just the beginning. I cannot wait till this project progresses on. I am pretty sure that investors now are so happy to witness this progresa and can get more investors to come in.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

I agree to this. Blockchain Technology really creates a tight security on the system. It also allows hybrid approach so that our data will be totally secured. By doing these things, we are really secured and we have nothing to worry about our data and information.

TrustLogicsTM is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: