Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

Wow! A crowdfunding project, this is very attractive because it's new to my eye. The concept of this project is helpful though it sounds risky but afterall being risky is one aspect of business.
actually,crowdfunding isn't really that new to us its been around since.arizn is one crowdfunding platform that could potentially help start up small projects by funding it.arizn uses ethereum blockchain which is a completely transparent ledger publicly view able by anyone.arizn also uses smart contacts to provide range of products that can exchange for funding a campaign in their platform.

You are right. Arizn platform is designed to help start up small business project. That's why i believe it will attract more investors to invest in this project. And through the support of Arizn community there is no doubt that this project will become more successful.

Wow that is very nice to know that this project is very helpful in all, it seem like this project had a great feedback in all investors, hope to see that this project will be come success in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.

I am still new and confused. Thanks for sharing. ARIZN is really an eye opener for me. I do have a lot of ideas in mind and there certain things I want to develop myself. The typical problem is funding. I am willing to try out ARIZN platform.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.

Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.

This benefit is generally overlooked by many, but investing early on definitely
helps develop positive spending habits. Those who invest early on are much less likely to have issues with
overstepping their boundaries in spending over the long run.

Investing teaches important lessons and the
earlier you are able to learn those lessons the more you can benefit.
Having time on your side means having a longer time period of being able to save money to
invest  a longer time period of being able to find investments that can increase in value nicely.

The basic quality of life is a huge benefit of being an early investor. By investing early in things
you should be able to avoid having to make frantic moves near or during retirement.
Arizn is a nice concept  when it comes in the business and must be a big help to all people.
Investing in Arizn crowdfunding is really nice and trusted.
Quality of life during your retirement years will be much better because there will be less stresses and more
of a nest egg to work with.

For this project, it has a good investment for all that has a part to develop this project, but you also need a big capital to start this kind of business the Arizn crowdfunding will there to give you as well.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

This is why we must sense and use our essential and natural instinct before funding on a project but for me on this project it is legit.
Expecting to much is very difficult at all but we must think positive this time. Statistics says it all though.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

2 MILLION DOLLARS!! What a sale in private sales. I will probably monitor this project, if it runs in a good momentum I will probably not surprise. Good project must invest to. Keep up the good work.

You should pal, this project won't disappoint you, as you can see they've reached 2M$ in private sale, that's very intriguing and interesting right? This project will be successful i think.

2M$??? That's crazy !!!
This project is really good since it reaches that big amount in private sale. I guess this project is really worthy of our support and the fact that it's promising makes it more worthy than other crowdfunding projects.

I agree with you. Arizn is really a great and promising project. It will become more successful through our support and through  a lot of investors that will trust this project.

2M dollar profit is very easy in a very old project though
but I’m well impressed on how are you guys dedicated on this. Keep up the good work Team and developers, I see your dedication here.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

Arizn and its team have big confident on their project.

they dont ask for more, they just set the soft cap at 2 million USD only,

therefore this PRE-ICO and future ICO is nothing but additional funds.

They are set to launch with just private pre-sale.

What they want is the people to participate and have the opportunity to earn.

Management of fund may be the main focus on this project If it will be run on the market.
This is the main reason why project didn’t succeed at all. Must have a feature for them to see what will be funded or not, quality of auditing I mean.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

Management of fund may be the main focus on this project If it will be run on the market.
This is the main reason why project didn’t succeed at all. Must have a feature for them to see what will be funded or not, quality of auditing I mean.
We see to it that they need to run a program under their radar. So if it's successful and smoothly running, they will attract more investors.
It's very crucial for the entire marketcap but i know you guys will succeed. Keep the faith up!
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

I am still new and confused. Thanks for sharing. ARIZN is really an eye opener for me. I do have a lot of ideas in mind and there certain things I want to develop myself. The typical problem is funding. I am willing to try out ARIZN platform.
Thank you for your kind words. The typical problem on the crypto industry is the funding itself. Some of our investors know how to earn profit! but back in their mind they don't know what's going on in the project they invested.
One thing for sure they will earn profit.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Yes, I believe so, too! As being involved in various crowdfunding projects over the years, they already know
the pros and cons of it. Doing it this time with Blockchain technology, will encourage crowdfunders' support
for those people who want to pitch in their ideas, business or even personal venture in Arizn's crowdfunding
platfrom to help them materialize those projects they have. This is Arizn's way of reaching out to more people
for an opportunity to earn.

The blockchain technology is surely a great help for the crowdfunding industry cause it gives people the transparency and the smart contracts functions. Crowdfunding is a very dangerous and hazardous space where you can easily gain profits if it succeeds  but can easily make you broke if it fails.
Yeah That's a good answer. Some ICO fails coz market didn't bounce back and some traders use to hodl for long term they don't want to risk their day on day trading, so the best option to them is to buy ICO it's much cheaper compared to market prices.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:22:09 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 06:04:31 PM by XtraRolePlayer

As we can see that this project are now become interested not only on the investors and supporters here but also in many people who handle small businesses that are very idealistic for them when they realize that the crowdfunding can gave them more income than what they think.
I agree with you. I think we need to really understand the system and the project so that we can maximize its purpose and the help that it will bring to us especially for those people who belong to the small businesses who are willing to invest their resources to be able to have a better profit using the ARIZN platform.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 05:55:21 PM by UnBiased

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.
If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.
  If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,
We're not thinking all the negative thoughts about the project, what im trying to say that the possibility of this project can be a scam or fraud. And yeah I dont think they'll break the trust of its supporters and investors.
All of you guys have a point on it, we never knows what is going to happen... We cannot say that this is scam or not if we didn't see it with our own eyes, and for the supporters and investors of this project they will need to get ready for what is going to happen...
In any project you have to expect the unexpected probably the worst and best of it and get ready for anything that might happen, so you'll never got hurt too much in the end... Also for you to have an idea on what is the best possible response or necessary things to do...
Supporting any projects and investing in it is really a big risk. By reviewing everything about the project and
even checking on developers' background, will somehow give you a hint if a project is worth taking a risk.
Be wise with your judgement and be open with its outcome.
I really agree with you regarding being wise. This is our money that we are talking about. We should be very careful about how we handle our investments. It is really important that we are quite sure of what is the project that we need to invest. That is the reason why we are putting our eggs on different baskets. If something goes wrong on other baskets, there are still chances to win over the other lost eggs.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

That was so nice! Having read this comment really made me understand why do we still need Blockchain Technology for this platform even it is really a good platform for crowdfunding. I think ARIZN have a plus on this factor. If only I have the capability to invest then I will go for ARIZN platform.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Arizn will be free for all who wants to use their platform. The blockchain technology will be its new additiom than traditional crowdfunding and all of the transfers and transaction will be shown on blockchain platform where everyone can see it. But i havent see what is the difference of this platform on other crowdfunding thas based on blockchain too.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,

Investing money on real estate and other things will surely give a bright future and can secured financial status future. But investing on something like this and other crypto related project can risk your money and it also needs guts to endure the loss from it.

i do not think this is a scam project. has someone raised a scam accusation against them?
Aboslutely your right,the technology right  now ,are very intack to run smootly  to almost  kind of business,specially the blockchain technology that also suitable to use at any project of ICO'S as of now , which involve the  mass adoption of cryptoland,so that its time to  look other opportunity like to  invest  at Arizn project as early through at crowdfunding insdustry are chance to have  a better future,

Honestly since cryptoland are intack also to blockchain technology  many icos have grown like a mushrooms and they do not even know which one is the legal and scam, like  in the past year  I think almost ico  are scams and because of that other investors were actually carrying out.

I totally agree to you girlexplorer31 scam ico are just like that and we cant filter out who's legit or not. Based on the articles ive read the past two weeks ICO thats launched on 2017 are mostly scam and only 10 percent are legit and still on the market right now.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

They should have to advertise this on different social media platform and forum sites to gain more popularity plus it can gather potential investors in that process.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

Brilliant idea.  If only all businesses or should i say specifically in government, if they will only adapt the concept  Accessibility, liquidity and transparency, i do believe that there will.be no corruption and possibly, there will.be a chance that our country will.be good and strong.
This is funny. Where in our country applies the word transparrency?  Grin
Government officials even keep records of too long dead employees in payrolls as well as what they call ghost employees. Names that do not even exist in person for payment. Sad truth but i hope one day some one will start this change.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

Arizn uses a clever bit of code called the dAPP Wizard to allow our users to create smart-contacts that tokenise their crowdfunding campaigns. Smart-contracts that provide a range of products which offer equity, asset backed or loan based tokens as a reward for investment.”

https://ico.arizn.network/

They said it will be free for life for all users and the best thing is, they will be providing their users this dAPP wizard to create smart contracts for their ICOs. Wow! Arizn has made it easy for their clients/users. While they offer to fund their projects, the’ve already provided them with means to be more successful in their projects.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

Arizn uses a clever bit of code called the dAPP Wizard to allow our users to create smart-contacts that tokenise their crowdfunding campaigns. Smart-contracts that provide a range of products which offer equity, asset backed or loan based tokens as a reward for investment.”

https://ico.arizn.network/

They said it will be free for life for all users and the best thing is, they will be providing their users this dAPP wizard to create smart contracts for their ICOs. Wow! Arizn has made it easy for their clients/users. While they offer to fund their projects, the’ve already provided them with means to be more successful in their projects.
Yea. So nice of them to provide what their clients need. I like the idea. I hope there will be more and more projects that will register to their platform to be funded. I hope they will also provide advertising and campaign management of every ICO.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: