Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
rgmp7

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?
For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

It is good to hear that they have partnerships with others, thanks for the information, with regards to their preparation to their upcoming updates, there are many people who depends their lives into this project, they seems very careful about that, thats nice.
grace7

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?
For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

It is good to hear that they have partnerships with others, thanks for the information, with regards to their preparation to their upcoming updates, there are many people who depends their lives into this project, they seems very careful about that, thats nice.

I believe so that investors have seen Arizn's potential as a better and trusted crowdfunding platform that is why they have supported it. And for an investor to support a project, I believe, they have first did their job on checking the project's authenticity and its potential advantage for them.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Is there any reason why you build up this kind of feature than others? I'm just being curious because as I read on some post your system is free to use so why you come up on this while you cannot profit on this kind of project you will build? Am I right or what? I'm just basing on what I have read, no hate.
Yeah, I read it, too, in their website https://ico.arizn.network/ that Arizn provide
"A free for life service". How does Arizn make profit from this platform then? I thought, crowdfunding platforms
are business too, having door fees to accept project to start raising funds.Got confused in here.

Maybe they'll have commission for every project and business that Arizn provided funds, or have a entry for those who wants to be funded by arizn!? For sure there's a point on this project that somehow they will earn as well...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

If arizn will provide funds for every project that has a potential to be successful, so there's a chance that also provide a colossal project and a really big business!? Or there is a range or limit on how much they will give for every project or maybe depends on what type of project that someone wants to build!?
scarleth06

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

If arizn will provide funds for every project that has a potential to be successful, so there's a chance that also provide a colossal project and a really big business!? Or there is a range or limit on how much they will give for every project or maybe depends on what type of project that someone wants to build!?
This is business and all of the future backers of arizn know how to handle business that's why they are here in the first place... There is no barrier between small business and big business, they are same business... For me if you know to yourself if a project have a big possibility of getting success then you have to go for it,...
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.
You got that right fellow, and you know why arizn has conceptualized it to be tokenized,? because of the accesibility, liquedity and transparency.  This concept will avoid any misused of funds of the company. No one can manipulate the company's finances for their personal intentions.
Great 1kreasons. I never thought about that idea. Well, seems reasonable. Yea, no one will be able to manipulate the funds for his own interests. In addition to what you’ve said, tokenisation or token sale is now considered as the best and easy way of raising funds for a project development. So they just did it right and timely.
Funding into project is one of the essential tools for any project that was starting. Good to know about this kind of project because they were supporting big and small business as long as you are willing to build and create your own project.
That is right! It is really good to know that the ARIZN team have already created this concept for crowdfunding. What good about this is the platform and the technology which gives protection thru security, reliability, and transparency. Blockchain Technology really has a great impact on this project.
Only few projects in this forum are related in crowdfunding platform. Although they are only few, I think the competition among them gets stronger because they want to be the number 1 crowdfunding platform existed. I assure that arizn will step also in the peak of the mountain together with the successful project someday. And unlike with other crowdfunding portal who have succeed, Arizn will be the most popular  and potential project of 2018.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Definitely helpful! Transparency is so much needed in crowfunding platform like this of Arizn's.Without it,
Arizn cannot draw potential supporters and investors who are checking on project's eligibility.Supporters and
investors are now more cautious and does a lot of researches and reviews before engaging themselves in a certain project.

No doubt, transparency is helpful, so there will be no conspiracy nor sabotage for those who have plans to.make such business fail. You never know sometimes as much as people are very clever and they like to succeed, some.people lso doesn't play fair,.they want others to fail taht they may succeed.

Honestly is the best policy for everyone as a team, and of course to  be succeed on  project this is the main factor to be rule,becuase if team will not transparency to everyone it will also cause broken relastionship,but i should really think that Arizn project will be the best and the team will also trust to each other.
I agree that honesty is the best policy for every team. But more importantly, there is a system which can check and balance thru transparency. I believe that is the reason why ARIZN chose Blockchain Technology to be used on their platform. More investors will be attracted to this project of crowdfunding when they found out about the system.

Hopefully yes! There are reasons why Arizn must be invested in 2018. Aside from bringin an evolutionary portal for the business start ups, this kind of platform is rarely seen in this industry. Besides, many cryptocurrency enthusiasts are looking for crowdfunding portal which they can start their own business. Therefore, we need arizn for us to have a good start in business field.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

Is this a scam? I think we must see first their team so that we can conclude that this project is not scam. Though I believe in this project, if they have not really show to us the activity of their developers then I will make any doubts about arizn. They have potential to be successful, I hope they are not fraud.

crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

2 MILLION DOLLARS!! What a sale in private sales. I will probably monitor this project, if it runs in a good momentum I will probably not surprise. Good project must invest to. Keep up the good work.

You should pal, this project won't disappoint you, as you can see they've reached 2M$ in private sale, that's very intriguing and interesting right? This project will be successful i think.

2M$??? That's crazy !!!
This project is really good since it reaches that big amount in private sale. I guess this project is really worthy of our support and the fact that it's promising makes it more worthy than other crowdfunding projects.

I agree with you. Arizn is really a great and promising project. It will become more successful through our support and through  a lot of investors that will trust this project.
When you invest in Arizn Crowdfunding you need to discuss how to prepare the business for investors.
You want to make company look attractive to potential investors,and that means ensuring you've got all the basics aligned.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Definitely helpful! Transparency is so much needed in crowfunding platform like this of Arizn's.Without it,
Arizn cannot draw potential supporters and investors who are checking on project's eligibility.Supporters and
investors are now more cautious and does a lot of researches and reviews before engaging themselves in a certain project.

No doubt, transparency is helpful, so there will be no conspiracy nor sabotage for those who have plans to.make such business fail. You never know sometimes as much as people are very clever and they like to succeed, some.people lso doesn't play fair,.they want others to fail taht they may succeed.

Even there is a transparency in this industry, there is no assurance that conspiracy and sabotage will not happen. In fact, the growth of scam project highly increases though we exercise transparent communication.
There is no impossible in the world of internet and even the strongest and secured wallet are hackable. But then, let us see how transparency works in Arizn.

Sadly,that truly happens. Transparency doesn't bring immunity of sabotage or conspiracy.But still it's a good
thing that Arizn utilizes the latest and the best defense system currently available in today's technology,
the Blockchain technology, particularly the Ethereum Blockchain.Through this, there will not only be
transparency but accountability,liquidity comes along with it in their crowdfunding platform.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

Even there is a transparency in this industry, there is no assurance that conspiracy and sabotage will not happen. In fact, the growth of scam project highly increases though we exercise transparent communication.
There is no impossible in the world of internet and even the strongest and secured wallet are hackable. But then, let us see how transparency works in Arizn.
Well let see how Arizn works at transparent way to all investor,due to the succeed on this project  it well depend upon to managedment of the team,so that I think is very early to think the negative thoughts about this although we know that nothing can possible to internet connection , but is not really helpful to grow the project,
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.

Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.

This benefit is generally overlooked by many, but investing early on definitely
helps develop positive spending habits. Those who invest early on are much less likely to have issues with
overstepping their boundaries in spending over the long run.

Andycalum

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

Sadly,that truly happens. Transparency doesn't bring immunity of sabotage or conspiracy.But still it's a good
thing that Arizn utilizes the latest and the best defense system currently available in today's technology,
the Blockchain technology, particularly the Ethereum Blockchain.Through this, there will not only be
transparency but accountability,liquidity comes along with it in their crowdfunding platform.

Yes, I agree. There are successful crowdfunding platform already who uses blockchain. With Arizn's history -seasoned when it comes to crowdfunding, having been part of life sustaining projects, involved in various social and economic
development projects over the years and already have strong connections to communities and now building
their crowdfunding platform with Blockchain technology, I must say Arizn have what it takes to succeed in this
project- be known and be widely used crowdfunding platform in the near future.

Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.

Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.

helps develop positive spending habits. Those who invest early on are much less likely to have issues with

Investing teaches important lessons and the
earlier you are able to learn those lessons the more you can benefit.
Having time on your side means having a longer time period of being able to save money to
invest  a longer time period of being able to find investments that can increase in value nicely.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Investing teaches important lessons and the
earlier you are able to learn those lessons the more you can benefit.
Having time on your side means having a longer time period of being able to save money to
invest  a longer time period of being able to find investments that can increase in value nicely.

People usually put their money to help fund a certain project when they see the potential of the project as promising and really practical. Those who usually source out funds do have a concept outlined and presented to their prospective funder or investor. Well they can promise a free sample product if the project is done or other means to compensate the funder or investors in the future. Arizn helps the crowdfunding become more transparent and smart contracts are provided to both the funder and the project proponent making them both feel secured.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,
Well for me good idea about what you are saying so it's no wonder that arizn's time will come to be popular this time especially as I have a crowdfunding system in the history of the project that it does, so it's more powerful 2 million dollars so it will be a success now.
A lot of projects that are struggling in reaching the soft cap. Though every team exerts effort in order for them to success, we can see how does a particular project ranges from another one. Arizn has a good start up, we can see how does this project goes on. They are currently sold 4M usd during PRE-ICO, if their sales will continouosly move up, there is a tendency for them to reach the hard cap out of the time.
Its very great information to help more investor decided to invest at this Arizn project ,because I'm believe also that the hardcap will be  reached if this moment will also  continous to  move forward specially to sold the token as early spectation.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.

I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.

Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.

Arizn and its team have big confident on their project.

they dont ask for more, they just set the soft cap at 2 million USD only,

therefore this PRE-ICO and future ICO is nothing but additional funds.

They are set to launch with just private pre-sale.

What they want is the people to participate and have the opportunity to earn.

Yes, I believe so, too! As being involved in various crowdfunding projects over the years, they already know
the pros and cons of it. Doing it this time with Blockchain technology, will encourage crowdfunders' support
for those people who want to pitch in their ideas, business or even personal venture in Arizn's crowdfunding
platfrom to help them materialize those projects they have. This is Arizn's way of reaching out to more people
for an opportunity to earn.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.

I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.

Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.

Yes, I believe so, too! As being involved in various crowdfunding projects over the years, they already know
the pros and cons of it. Doing it this time with Blockchain technology, will encourage crowdfunders' support
for those people who want to pitch in their ideas, business or even personal venture in Arizn's crowdfunding
platfrom to help them materialize those projects they have. This is Arizn's way of reaching out to more people

Yes, if they have experience on doing this, it will be much easier. The blockchain technology makes it really secure and transparent since transaction on blockchain are view-able and can be traced.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Yes, if they have experience on doing this, it will be much easier. The blockchain technology makes it really secure and transparent since transaction on blockchain are view-able and can be traced.

ARIZN is doing great so far. I am seeing a lot of support for this project. The reality that they have already reached 2 Million dollars on their private sale is really helping them get more investors and users to participate in this discussion. Although I have yet to see a response or comment here by the developers or their team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: