Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market  (Read 155215 times)
dvdjohn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:09:04 AM

The reality is:
2159 Shares with lolMiner vs 2092 with PhoenixMiner. Difference 3% between numbers of shares, 3 %more money with lolMiner, we are payed by shares in the pool not for the Mhs...

I know we all like to see lot of Mhs but the reality is other... Also the Watts are more in PhoenixMiner compare to lolMiner too but that is another point, to talk about.

Thanks for the info  Smiley Do you know why lolminer prints some strange letters and numbers on screen before like every message? like <-[13m[<-....  and so on before and after every message?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jgonzi

Activity: 639
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 09:19:56 AM

The reality is:
2159 Shares with lolMiner vs 2092 with PhoenixMiner. Difference 3% between numbers of shares, 3 %more money with lolMiner, we are payed by shares in the pool not for the Mhs...

I know we all like to see lot of Mhs but the reality is other... Also the Watts are more in PhoenixMiner compare to lolMiner too but that is another point, to talk about.

Thanks for the info  Smiley Do you know why lolminer prints some strange letters and numbers on screen before like every message? like <-[13m[<-....  and so on before and after every message?

Yes because it tries to put colors, add the line --nocolor and you will not have this letters in the log, but you will not colors in terminal
EthosRIG

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 09:28:18 AM

ssh into the rig

cd /opt/miners/lolminer
and should be the directory with the miner (if not do cd/opt/miners and the ls to see the miners)
the .json file is there for the config and you can edit the config file for it using nano.

you can run the command from jgonzi as it is just manually executing the miner.  You may have to do a disallow first to prevent ethos from trying to run it.

I tried without any good result. See the command sequence in the screenshot below:

https://imgur.com/R7secGN

as you can see there is no .json file in that folder. The .json file is placed here /var/run/ethos/lolminer_config.json. Inside there is only the lolminer.cfg. See screenshot below:

https://imgur.com/uWP797j

I think there is an issue with the miner for Ethos. It's like lolminer is generating the wrong command sequence. Basically ethos uses all its config files to generate the command string. It places the string inside this file: /tmp/minercmd

For example below you can see the string generated by phoenixminer. It works beautifully.

su - ethos -c "/usr/bin/screen -c /opt/ethos/etc/screenrc.phoenixminer -l -L -dmS phoenixminer /opt/miners/phoenixminer/PhoenixMiner   -proto 2  -amd -altinit -gser 0  -worker 733d0f  -log 0  -w$

When I select lolminer it generates the following string:

su - ethos -c "/usr/bin/screen -c /opt/ethos/etc/screenrc.lolminer -l -L -dmS lolminer /opt/miners/lolminer/lolMiner -profile=ETHOS -usercfg=/var/run/ethos/lolminer_config.json --coin BEAM "

Problem is that this string has the option "-profile=ETHOS" and when executed the miner interpretation is "-p rofile=ETHOS" and of course it doesn't find the pool...

So the main question here is: who is writing that file? How can I avoid to have that "-profile=ETHOS" inserted in the string?

About downloading lolminer and executing it like normal linux as suggested by jgonzi. I would like to keep my ethOS working as ethOS, otherwise maybe it's better to replace it with linux and bie bie ethOS.
jgonzi

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 09:40:58 AM

ssh into the rig

cd /opt/miners/lolminer
and should be the directory with the miner (if not do cd/opt/miners and the ls to see the miners)
the .json file is there for the config and you can edit the config file for it using nano.

you can run the command from jgonzi as it is just manually executing the miner.  You may have to do a disallow first to prevent ethos from trying to run it.

I tried without any good result. See the command sequence in the screenshot below:

as you can see there is no .json file in that folder. The .json file is placed here /var/run/ethos/lolminer_config.json. Inside there is only the lolminer.cfg. See screenshot below:

I think there is an issue with the miner for Ethos. It's like lolminer is generating the wrong command sequence. Basically ethos uses all its config files to generate the command string. It places the string inside this file: /tmp/minercmd

For example below you can see the string generated by phoenixminer. It works beautifully.

su - ethos -c "/usr/bin/screen -c /opt/ethos/etc/screenrc.phoenixminer -l -L -dmS phoenixminer /opt/miners/phoenixminer/PhoenixMiner   -proto 2  -amd -altinit -gser 0  -worker 733d0f  -log 0  -w$

su - ethos -c "/usr/bin/screen -c /opt/ethos/etc/screenrc.lolminer -l -L -dmS lolminer /opt/miners/lolminer/lolMiner -profile=ETHOS -usercfg=/var/run/ethos/lolminer_config.json --coin BEAM "

Problem is that this string has the option "-profile=ETHOS" and when executed the miner interpretation is "-p rofile=ETHOS" and of course it doesn't find the pool...

So the main question here is: who is writing that file? How can I avoid to have that "-profile=ETHOS" inserted in the string?

About downloading lolminer and executing it like normal linux as suggested by jgonzi. I would like to keep my ethOS working as ethOS, otherwise maybe it's better to replace it with linux and bie bie ethOS.

Can you please put my parameters... and you will have it running for BEAM

You can also change the .cfg to put the information and add another - in front of the profile because it must --profile not -profile.
EthosRIG

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 09:50:19 AM

ssh into the rig

cd /opt/miners/lolminer

https://imgur.com/R7secGN

https://imgur.com/uWP797j

Can you please put my parameters... and you will have it running for BEAM

You can also change the .cfg to put the information and add another - in front of the profile because it must --profile not -profile.

Sorry but just for my knowledge. Are you familiar with ethOS? Because that string IS NOT GENERATED BY MYSELF. Every time the miner starts it generates the string according to the Ethos configuration file.
that "-profile=ETHOS" is included in the string by lolMiner itself. It is not something I can edit from the ethos configuration files.

Even if we will find a way to modify it I should edit it every time I start the miner. I hope you understand this is not the solution.
EthosRIG

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:13:50 AM

Ah...also consider that even if I manually edit the minercmd file after the minerstarts it is constantly uddating that file. So it's useless.

The main question here is: who is writing that file? How can I avoid to have that "-profile=ETHOS" inserted in the string?
jgonzi

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:22:33 AM

Ah...also consider that even if I manually edit the minercmd file after the minerstarts it is constantly uddating that file. So it's useless.

The main question here is: who is writing that file? How can I avoid to have that "-profile=ETHOS" inserted in the string?

Make your own script... we have told you how to run it...
The config file is made by EthOS. We are helping you to be able to mine.

We gave you lot options:

- Line command
- New download + line command
- we told that the problem is a - , easy to tell EthOS to modify it or do it by your self...

More options impossible, remember developer can not touch the OS... it has to be done by the user or the OS Development.
jgonzi

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:30:40 AM

Ticket open in ETHOS:
https://github.com/cynixx3/third-party-miner-installer-for-ethos/issues/71

As I told, you can wait or running manually until they made the update.  Also there explains how to install custom miners.

Enjoy mining
EthosRIG

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:18:33 AM

Ticket open in ETHOS:

As I told, you can wait or running manually until they made the update.  Also there explains how to install custom miners.

Enjoy mining

OK I have removed and re-installed lolminer and now it is generating the right string. The problem now is that it is connecting to the pool but disconnecting immediately after. I tried 2miners and leafpool. Same result. See the error below:

https://imgur.com/wSuBMA7

This is my json:

{
    "DEFAULTS": {
        "DEVICES": "AMD",
        "APIPORT": 42066
    },
    "ETHOS": {
        "COIN": "BEAM",
        "POOLS": [
            {
                "POOL": "beam.2miners.com",
                "PORT": "5252",
                "USER": "MY_ADDRESS.733d0f",
                "PASS": "x",
                "TLS": "0"
            }
        ]
    }
}

Getting closer...

EthosRIG

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:36:49 AM

Also for info. I confirm the miner itself doesn't have issues anymore. I can mine ETH without issues. It is good too. It is even better than phoenix eheheh.

I think it's just a matter of setup to mine BEAM. For some reasons it connects to the pool but disconnect immediately after. See post above.
miner29

Activity: 1262
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:36:49 PM

Just to confirm you have MY ADDRESS as your actual wallet addy for beam right?

just checking Smiley

EthosRIG

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:59:36 PM

Yes, I confirm I have my BEAM permanent address in there.
jgonzi

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:21:37 PM

Ticket open in ETHOS:

Enjoy mining

OK I have removed and re-installed lolminer and now it is generating the right string. The problem now is that it is connecting to the pool but disconnecting immediately after. I tried 2miners and leafpool. Same result. See the error below:

This is my json:

{
    "DEFAULTS": {
        "DEVICES": "AMD",
        "APIPORT": 42066
    },
    "ETHOS": {
        "COIN": "BEAM",
        "POOLS": [
            {
                "POOL": "beam.2miners.com",
                "PORT": "5252",
                "USER": "MY_ADDRESS.733d0f",
                "PASS": "x",
                "TLS": "0"
            }
        ]
    }
}

Getting closer...

Make 3 test...
 Change TLS 0 to 1
Change TLS to 0 to ON
Remove TLS Lane... and let miner do it. Because the connection of 2miners is SSL.

With the information you have in the photo, is a connection problem of your file.

EthosRIG

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:58:45 PM

Make 3 test...
 Change TLS 0 to 1
Change TLS to 0 to ON
Remove TLS Lane... and let miner do it. Because the connection of 2miners is SSL.

With the information you have in the photo, is a connection problem of your file.

Getting even closer....it was --tls 1

It seams I am not allowed to mine in there or something...see image below:

https://imgur.com/VxQmd0N

jgonzi

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:45:02 PM

Make 3 test...
 Change TLS 0 to 1
Change TLS to 0 to ON

Why you change the pool? Before was 2miners now you put another... that pool can go without another config....  Huh
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:22:01 PM

Can someone post their config for miningpoolhub? I can’t get it to start mining under that pool. It connects but doesn’t do anything after. No error or anything so no idea if it’s the wrong pool, port or username, wallet.

I used ethermine before and it uses an ETH address but MPH uses usernames instead and I think this is what is causing these issues. I tried using

—user
—username
—wallet

If someone can post their working config file I would appreciate it. I used the same configs displayed on MPH for like Z classic but with my own host and port and still didn’t work.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
EthosRIG

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:28:26 PM

Make 3 test...
 Change TLS 0 to 1
Change TLS to 0 to ON

https://imgur.com/VxQmd0N

Why you change the pool? Before was 2miners now you put another... that pool can go without another config....  Huh

I was trying in parallel two pools to understand the issue. I was getting the same errors from both till the --tls 1 flag. Now I am finally mining beam with 2miners!!!

Compared to Ethash the power at the wall is lower. It looks less demanding. I am not sure about the performances either. Is it OK to get around 17 sol/s from RX570 cards?
jgonzi

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:32:23 PM
Merited by adaseb (1)

Can someone post their config for miningpoolhub? I can’t get it to start mining under that pool. It connects but doesn’t do anything after. No error or anything so no idea if it’s the wrong pool, port or username, wallet.

I used ethermine before and it uses an ETH address but MPH uses usernames instead and I think this is what is causing these issues. I tried using

—user
—username
—wallet

If someone can post their working config file I would appreciate it. I used the same configs displayed on MPH for like Z classic but with my own host and port and still didn’t work.

Only add --ethstratum ETHV1  and enjoy

It is a problem of miningpoolhub.com that doesn't disconnected when you try.

jgonzi

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:47:41 PM

Make 3 test...
 Change TLS 0 to 1
Change TLS to 0 to ON

I was trying in parallel two pools to understand the issue. I was getting the same errors from both till the --tls 1 flag. Now I am finally mining beam with 2miners!!!

Compared to Ethash the power at the wall is lower. It looks less demanding. I am not sure about the performances either. Is it OK to get around 17 sol/s from RX570 cards?

Great news... enjoy... you can push Core and also Voltaje Core up you can get some extra but with cost of Watts
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:30:15 AM

i wanna try this miner but it s says opencl.dll is missing

don't have that with the other miners
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: