Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701023 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:12:16 PM

Version 3.2.9 (Final development preview of 4.0)

- Awesome Miner Cloud Services
  * Cloud Services is an optional subscription service that adds additional features to Awesome Miner
  * Web interface hosted in the cloud. All monitoring statistics are pushed to the cloud by Awesome Miner and can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
  * Mining operations can also be controlled via the cloud without any firewall configuration
  * SMS notifications, send SMS as rule action and send SMS manually
  * Listen to Awesome Miner heart beat and send a notification if missing
  * Multiple instances of Awesome Miner can all send data to the same Cloud account, and each site can be individually viewed from the Cloud web interface
- GPU mining
  * More flexible algorithm configuration. New algorithms can be defined by user and configured for each mining software.
  * More flexible Online Service configuration
  * Managed Software can be added and used by both Managed Miners and by the Managed Profit Switcher. Define custom command line arguments for new algorithms per mining software.
  * GPU clocking profiles can be defined and automatically applied when a Managed Miner is starting and/or stopping. Works without any dependencies on the mining software being used.
  * New algorithms and coins added
  * Display Claymore miner invalid shares as HW errors
  * Ccminer 2.2 replaces older Ccminer SP-mod
  * Claymore Ethereum Miner 10.0 (changes GPU order - may require updates to 'Map to system monitoring' in Awesome Miner)
  * Claymore Zcash Miner 12.6
- ASIC mining
  * iBeLink fully supported with temperature
  * Antminer R1-LTC hashrate correction
  * Better detection of Antminer types in the network scanner
- Profitability Switching
  * Benchmarking of algorithm hashrates
  * Profit switching improvements, including configuration to disable individual algorithms per pool and separate dual mining hashrates
  * Managed Profit Miners can be configured with environment settings like Managed Miners, where window mode and processor settings can be defined.
  * Managed Profit Miners can override global worker names for default profit switching pools
  * Better support for multi-algorithm coins like Digibyte
  * Configurable to use current or 24 hour statistics for profit switching and profit display
- User interface
  * The coins listed with exchange rate in the statusbar can be customized
  * Added 6 more currencies, to support display in local currencies for more countries
  * Moved e-mail server configuration to a separate section in the Options dialog
  * Add user defined WhatToMine coins not listed in the main API
  * Window glass mode can be configured
- Rules, integration and configuration
  * New HTTP API's: Perform operations on a single notification. Includes Group Id information for miners. Get list of Managed Templates and apply templates to a miner.
  * Custom e-mail address can be set for a notification action, to override the global e-mail address to send notifications to
  * Rule triggers to detect when the computer is idle and used, to support start of mining when the computer is idle
  * Rule action to execute command (any application) on remote miner and also access the the remote execute feature from the System tab
  * Execute action can use the variable "[Host]" for the parameters, to launch external applications with the hostname/ip of the miner as a command line argument.
  * Web interface includes secondary hashrate if available, coin information in smart phone mode and corrections to notification display in multi-user environments
  * Both worker name and password field can use variables [IP1], [IP2], [IP3], [IP4] to replace with IP address segments for External Miners
  * SSL configuration for built-in web interface
  * Webhooks as notification target and rule action
- Corrections
  * Corrections to SMTP library to support Office 365 accounts
  * Correction of Block Explorer request for zcash for the Balance feature
  * Adjusted for new hashrate reporting on some algorithms at Nicehash and zpool
  * General improvements and corrections

Important: The Remote Agent must also be upgraded.

Development Previews can be enabled from the Options dialog, General section. Then Menu -> Check for updates. If you need access to the MSI files for manual installation:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Don't downgrade to version 3.2 once you installed the new development versions.

Awesome Miner 4.0 release plan
Awesome Miner 4.0 will be released on September 7th or 8th. The content of the release will be almost identical to the feature list above.

Already today you can sign up and start using the new Awesome Miner Cloud Services together with the development version.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JACKSEG

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:34:07 AM

Thanks for your work  Wink

Some bugs or sugestions:

• shortcuts in Quick acces toolbar don't stay when you close and open Awesome Miner
  • With automatic profit, we can't see on what profit pool we are (MHP, Nicehash, Zpool, ...). We saw him before.
  • GPU Profile need to have groups. For example, if I have a RIG with 8 different GPU, now, I create 8 profile and apply.
    The ideal would be to apply a profile group by RIG like "Profit profile"
  • can easily edit a gpu profile. Now we need to delete a profile and recreate a new.
  • Add a button to select all algorithms in benchmark tool
  • Be able to select the miner in the software column in benchmark tool to to quickly compare several miner
  • Reboot don't work on web interface

Have a good day.
Jack
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:53:58 AM

Thanks, one more issue is that have 12 rigs on a local network, one has the newest AM installed, on the others I run the Remote Agent, but on the network scan non of them displayed, only the main pc. Tried to install the full AM to the rest, same result. Any suggestion?

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:13:29 AM

Nicehash changing the default website.

"Dear users, After several months of development and testing we’re finally moving to the new website as the default NiceHash website. The new website is more than just a redesign as it also offers more information, better help and additional features, not available in the currently default"

Do we have to make changes to Awesome Miner ?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

Thanks, one more issue is that have 12 rigs on a local network, one has the newest AM installed, on the others I run the Remote Agent, but on the network scan non of them displayed, only the main pc. Tried to install the full AM to the rest, same result. Any suggestion?
Can you try to uncheck the checkbox for "ping" when you scan for Remote Agents?

Does it work to manually add the remote miners by selecting Managed Miner in the wizard, and then add a new host where you manually specify the IP?

You cannot mix different versions of Awesome Miner and Remote Agent.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

Can you please add the latest version of Excavator 1.7.5.14 ? EWBF is very unstable at this time.
The latest Excavator will be added later on, but will require a significant implementation effort.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:53:27 PM

"Dear users, After several months of development and testing we’re finally moving to the new website as the default NiceHash website. The new website is more than just a redesign as it also offers more information, better help and additional features, not available in the currently default"

I think it's only their web site that changes, not the API's used by Awesome Miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:55:19 PM

Hello.

One of the miners is always "Disconnected", but it is working and is accessible from the Web Interface. The mining process is also uninterrupted, only the Awesome Miner is affected. The miner is Antminer L3+, two other miners are working just fine. What can be the problem?
Hi,
Is the API access rules configured differently on that miner? Have you for example used Awesome Miner to setup privileged API access or similar for the Antminers?

If you want, you can also send me the API report for this miner so I can verify that it doesn't give any monitoring information over the API. Reports can be generated from the toolbar: Tools -> API report.

davemanet

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:11:48 PM

Hi, sorry for the noob question I promise I searched Google and could not find answer.

I'm just getting started with Awesome Miner.  I installed and ran Remote Agent on my miner.  On my laptop, I installed the main Awesome Miner program.  I went to Add Miner and Network Scan, and just cannot detect the miner. 

I disabled Firewall on both computers.  Does anyone know how I can detect my miners?
https://i.imgur.com/ZKqCR8b.png

STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:37:46 PM

I think it's only their web site that changes, not the API's used by Awesome Miner.

API -- Awesome Miner uses which API address ?

"There are no changes regarding API. However we would like to remind you once again that the old address https://www.nicehash.com/api is deprecated and you should use https://api.nicehash.com/api instead. So make sure to double check this if you are using API. The old address will still be available for a limited period of time, but will be disabled eventually.

The switch to the new website as the default website is scheduled for Friday, September 8th, during the 15:00 – 18:00 UTC time frame."
JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:48:43 AM

Hello,

I still don't understand how to optimize the change time for automatic profit.
For example, with zpool.ca, it is better to change every 5 minutes or every 30 minutes?
If we stay a little on an algo, we have no time to have blocks no?

Thanks.
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:14:10 PM

I like the cloud service. A little pricey though.

Need to add all coin pricing.

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:37:43 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 02:26:32 PM by cashen

It would be awesome to add Simple Rig Resetter support.

Need better mobile view for cloud. Currently I have 3 pages

Rig name, status, hash rate
SickTricky

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:01:23 PM

Is there a way to change the "stratum+tcp://" in online services to "ssl://" where it doesnt change the ethash or equihash lines?
NoOneCare

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

Any new updates..? Can't update Claymore cos need to update Awesome Miner first..
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:37:55 PM

Awesome Miner 4.0

- Awesome Miner Cloud Services
  * Cloud Services is an optional subscription service that adds additional features to Awesome Miner
  * Web interface hosted in the cloud. All monitoring statistics are pushed to the cloud by Awesome Miner and can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
  * Mining operations can also be controlled via the cloud without any firewall configuration
  * SMS notifications, send SMS as rule action and send SMS manually
  * Listen to Awesome Miner heart beat and send a notification if missing
  * Multiple instances of Awesome Miner can all send data to the same Cloud account, and each site can be individually viewed from the Cloud web interface
- GPU mining
  * More flexible algorithm configuration. New algorithms can be defined by user and configured for each mining software.
  * More flexible Online Service configuration
  * Managed Software can be added and used by both Managed Miners and by the Managed Profit Switcher. Define custom command line arguments for new algorithms per mining software.
  * GPU clocking profiles can be defined and automatically applied when a Managed Miner is starting and/or stopping. Works without any dependencies on the mining software being used.
  * New algorithms and coins added
  * Display Claymore miner invalid shares as HW errors
  * Ccminer 2.2 replaces older Ccminer SP-mod
  * Claymore Ethereum Miner 10.0 (changes GPU order - may require updates to 'Map to system monitoring' in Awesome Miner)
  * Claymore Zcash Miner 12.6
- ASIC mining
  * iBeLink fully supported with temperature
  * Antminer R1-LTC hashrate correction
  * Better detection of Antminer types in the network scanner
- Profitability Switching
  * Benchmarking of algorithm hashrates
  * Profit switching improvements, including configuration to disable individual algorithms per pool and separate dual mining hashrates
  * Managed Profit Miners can be configured with environment settings like Managed Miners, where window mode and processor settings can be defined.
  * Managed Profit Miners can override global worker names for default profit switching pools
  * Better support for multi-algorithm coins like Digibyte
  * Configurable to use current or 24 hour statistics for profit switching and profit display
- User interface
  * The coins listed with exchange rate in the statusbar can be customized
  * Added 6 more currencies, to support display in local currencies for more countries
  * Moved e-mail server configuration to a separate section in the Options dialog
  * Add user defined WhatToMine coins not listed in the main API
  * Window glass mode can be configured
- Rules, integration and configuration
  * New HTTP API's: Perform operations on a single notification. Includes Group Id information for miners. Get list of Managed Templates and apply templates to a miner.
  * Custom e-mail address can be set for a notification action, to override the global e-mail address to send notifications to
  * Rule triggers to detect when the computer is idle and used, to support start of mining when the computer is idle
  * Rule action to execute command (any application) on remote miner and also access the the remote execute feature from the System tab
  * Execute action can use the variable "[Host]" for the parameters, to launch external applications with the hostname/ip of the miner as a command line argument.
  * Web interface includes secondary hashrate if available, coin information in smart phone mode and corrections to notification display in multi-user environments
  * Both worker name and password field can use variables [IP1], [IP2], [IP3], [IP4] to replace with IP address segments for External Miners
  * SSL configuration for built-in web interface
  * Webhooks as notification target and rule action
- Corrections
  * Corrections to SMTP library to support Office 365 accounts
  * Correction of Block Explorer request for zcash for the Balance feature
  * Adjusted for new hashrate reporting on some algorithms at Nicehash and zpool
  * General improvements and corrections

Important: The Remote Agent must also be upgraded.

Don't forget to check out the new Awesome Miner Cloud Services

ordimans

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

I am trying with two S9.

One question, when i switch the pool by the software, for example to Nicehash. On nicehash i have S9 in name field for two miners.
Why ? The worker name is different in it, S9_1 and S9_2, and it's S9 on both. Underscore is not supported ?
And about pool details, i have my BTC wallet in Worker name and Wallet address.
To be honest, i am not sure it's work very well with nicehash... Before use your software, i had an empty name...

Thanks for the update 4.0 !!

Oh and, how you change the frequency of S9 in last version ?
I find nothing to do that in manual... Prefer to overclock it Cheesy

I like the cloud service. A little pricey though.

Need to add all coin pricing.

Can you give me a link for your rig ?
High hashrate for Signatum, good job Cheesy
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

API -- Awesome Miner uses which API address ?

"There are no changes regarding API. However we would like to remind you once again that the old address https://www.nicehash.com/api is deprecated and you should use https://api.nicehash.com/api instead. So make sure to double check this if you are using API. The old address will still be available for a limited period of time, but will be disabled eventually.

The switch to the new website as the default website is scheduled for Friday, September 8th, during the 15:00 – 18:00 UTC time frame."

Hi,
If you are on the latest Awesome Miner, then it's the new address api.nicehash.com. About their web site being down temporary down tomorrow - I don't know if the API (the profit information used by Awesome Miner) also will be unavailable during this period of time. I guess we will find out.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

It would be awesome to add Simple Rig Resetter support.

Need better mobile view for cloud. Currently I have 3 pages

Rig name, status, hash rate
I couldn't find any information on how to interface with the Simple Rig Resetter. Anyone else knows?

Any improvement suggestions are welcome.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:54:28 PM

Is there a way to change the "stratum+tcp://" in online services to "ssl://" where it doesnt change the ethash or equihash lines?

So you want this for some of the pools, so the settings in Options dialog, Online services, where you can define the templates - it's not flexible enough for this scenario?

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: