Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 [1832] 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:40:16 AM

Go back and re-sharpen that pencil....    I find this hard to believe...   You refunded on the opening day of Neptune preorder and made coin?
The price never went that high at any time during the Neptune pre-order "refund era",
Neptunes went up for preorder on December 2nd, and the price was indeed "peaking" around the 1150 price you quote...
It then went down from that day(was actually that price for only a brief moment that day), and it NEVER returned....   so  how could you have possibly refunded at 1150 and still make coin?  Impossible.  You would have had to have refunded at a LOWER price to make coin on that deal.
It's obvious you came here to join the trolling bandwagon with a fistfull of Bullshit.
If you're gonna make shit up, at least get the numbers right.

I pre-ordered my Neptune on November 26th.

Take your own advice and re-sharpen your pencil.  Start with checking facts before subjecting us to yet another brain-fart here on the forum.

seriously!

the guy is as dumb as rocks!

Phonie - inaccurate, false statement #17,042 stated as 'fact'

random BTCtalk member - BS, stop lying, stop making things up

phonie - teehee, u found me out. i'll stop now

phonie -  inaccurate, false statement #17,043 stated as 'fact'

random - yet more lies from a simpleton, just stfu!

phonie - poor ewik always getting picked on, heres another false fact that i made up and misunderstood...

random - FFS! this is getting annoying

phonie - teehee,

phonie -  inaccurate, false statement #17,044 stated as 'fact'

random - no, heres why your wrong.."factual stuff'

phonie - me & my brother are fuckin innocent you pathetic bunch of assholes, fuck you all, i hate you and this place and im leaving in a huff now and i'll never fucking come back again - i swear!!, we are the victims here, we have never scammed anyone ever in our life, i mean lives. fuck you all!! not to mention that im super smart and have a background in non-stupidity and i went to university but got picked on by the bigger boys for  inaccurate, false statements #10,319 - #13,727 stated as 'fact' and after i ran all the way home squealing like a stuck piglet i gave away thousands (of orchids) to orphans and tsunami victims and what did you pathetic fucking assholes ever do for society as a whole apart from help me get my 'own' stolen money back from my  brother you heartless, clueless fucking losers!! and 'aussiepete' is a family man and searing had nothing to do with it...

edgar - shut up you liar, put us all 'back' on ignore

phonie - inaccurate, false statement #17,099 stated as 'fact'

random - FFS!!

phonie - tee hee....
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:04:55 AM

Go back and re-sharpen that pencil....    I find this hard to believe...   You refunded on the opening day of Neptune preorder and made coin?
The price never went that high at any time during the Neptune pre-order "refund era",
Neptunes went up for preorder on December 2nd, and the price was indeed "peaking" around the 1150 price you quote...
It then went down from that day(was actually that price for only a brief moment that day), and it NEVER returned....   so  how could you have possibly refunded at 1150 and still make coin?  Impossible.  You would have had to have refunded at a LOWER price to make coin on that deal.
It's obvious you came here to join the trolling bandwagon with a fistfull of Bullshit.

Take your own advice and re-sharpen your pencil.  Start with checking facts before subjecting us to yet another brain-fart here on the forum.

Damned pencil. Still the same outcome tho

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Old_Dominion

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:25:15 AM

This thread has turned into dog shit the same as the company.
Yeah, Avenger remains an absolutely self-involved BS artist who near as I can tell must not have an actual job for the time he spends trolling here. Can't say I've been unhappy to see other poeple calling him out on being a useless hole.

I received my Batch 0 in late June. for those keeping track I had a very high (highest I've seen posted) CA batch order number but I paid earlier than a lot of other order numbers I've seen so it definitely seems to be order of payment for shipping.  I'm running it on 3 EVGA 850 G2's.  I was able to dial all the clocks to 500Mhz from 475Mhz with no voltage changes, though I'm sure I'd have more stable cores if I tweaked voltages.  It's just too tedious to bother with for what is most likely statistical noise in terms of performance.  The 850 G2's are stable and haven't had any difficulties.  The cables get a bit warm but nothing to get excited about. I suspect that using the first plug on the dual-plug VGA cables helps with this, and they seem to have done a good job crimping the connectors.  If anything, Neptune has revealed which power supply vendors consistently crime their connectors properly. My 12 hour average on Eligius is slightly over 3.5Th/s, so I feel fine about getting more than I paid for in terms of performance.

It'll never ROI in BTC or USD but whatever, it's kind fun to run and in the next couple weeks I'll have it hosted where I don't pay for power... assuming I don't eBay the thing.  I can't blame KNC for my gamble or for the lack of clairvoyance in how much chicom stuff would ship.

I've tried the RC6 and RC9 firmware without seeing dramatic differences. I did notice that after the firmware update it is important to reset the machine to factory defaults through the web interface in order for it to correctly unass its voltage and clock settings.  It would be nice if the advanced page showed the number of active cores associated with each VRM and clock setting so you could see the impact of tweaks. One of the banner photos on the KNC website shows RC-11, but that isn't in their public github yet.

I'd prefer to have BFGminer on it and think it should've shipped with longer serial cables.

I'm somewhat tempted to try to swap my free second Neptune for a Titan just because it would be something slightly different.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:49:14 AM

This thread has turned into dog shit the same as the company.
Yeah, Avenger remains an absolutely self-involved BS artist who near as I can tell must not have an actual job for the time he spends trolling here. Can't say I've been unhappy to see other poeple calling him out on being a useless hole.

I received my Batch 0 in late June. for those keeping track I had a very high (highest I've seen posted) CA batch order number but I paid earlier than a lot of other order numbers I've seen so it definitely seems to be order of payment for shipping.  I'm running it on 3 EVGA 850 G2's.  I was able to dial all the clocks to 500Mhz from 475Mhz with no voltage changes, though I'm sure I'd have more stable cores if I tweaked voltages.  It's just too tedious to bother with for what is most likely statistical noise in terms of performance.  The 850 G2's are stable and haven't had any difficulties.  The cables get a bit warm but nothing to get excited about. I suspect that using the first plug on the dual-plug VGA cables helps with this, and they seem to have done a good job crimping the connectors.  If anything, Neptune has revealed which power supply vendors consistently crime their connectors properly. My 12 hour average on Eligius is slightly over 3.5Th/s, so I feel fine about getting more than I paid for in terms of performance.

It'll never ROI in BTC or USD but whatever, it's kind fun to run and in the next couple weeks I'll have it hosted where I don't pay for power... assuming I don't eBay the thing.  I can't blame KNC for my gamble or for the lack of clairvoyance in how much chicom stuff would ship.

I've tried the RC6 and RC9 firmware without seeing dramatic differences. I did notice that after the firmware update it is important to reset the machine to factory defaults through the web interface in order for it to correctly unass its voltage and clock settings.  It would be nice if the advanced page showed the number of active cores associated with each VRM and clock setting so you could see the impact of tweaks. One of the banner photos on the KNC website shows RC-11, but that isn't in their public github yet.

I'd prefer to have BFGminer on it and think it should've shipped with longer serial cables.

I'm somewhat tempted to try to swap my free second Neptune for a Titan just because it would be something slightly different.

Thx Alex.

See you remain a fence-sitting, ball-licking sort of half man.

Cant blame you though.

Make the best you can with what you have is sound advice.

Seeing as how 'no-one knows', how about a few behind closed doors anecdotes from 'HQ'..?

or are you still 'bound & gagged' despite being 'owed grands'

?
wasubii

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:05:17 AM

seriously!

phonie - poor ewik always getting picked on, heres another false fact that i made up and misunderstood...

phonie - teehee,

phonie - me & my brother are fuckin innocent you pathetic bunch of assholes, fuck you all, i hate you and this place and im leaving in a huff now and i'll never fucking come back again - i swear!!, we are the victims here, we have never scammed anyone ever in our life, i mean lives. fuck you all!! not to mention that im super smart and have a background in non-stupidity and i went to university but got picked on by the bigger boys for  inaccurate, false statements #10,319 - #13,727 stated as 'fact' and after i ran all the way home squealing like a stuck piglet i gave away thousands (of orchids) to orphans and tsunami victims and what did you pathetic fucking assholes ever do for society as a whole apart from help me get my 'own' stolen money back from my  brother you heartless, clueless fucking losers!! and 'aussiepete' is a family man and searing had nothing to do with it...

random - FFS!!

phonie - tee hee....

Best post I've read in weeks

Thanks for that good long chuckle!
tolip_wen

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:51:01 AM

Makes claims.
Won't back them up.
Claims victory.

Sounds like you have all the groundwork to start your own asic manufacturing company there  Cheesy

I was telling you to declare your self winner. 1/2 in jest.
If I ever claim some 'victory', and I don't offer defence, challenger wins.
I'll shake the hand of challenger if defeated on merit.

I have a habit of skipping words.
A quirky indulgence that leads to confusion when they turn out to be necessary for clarity.

what I intended to say, as briefly as possible.

I saw others post end of Q2 delivery.
I agreed with those posters.
I thought it was the popular view, I was biased because I  agreed.
Kudos to THEM for providing their view, of many theirs compelled me to agree.

I know I dis agreed with the "where seldom is heard a discouraging word" crowd.
Phoenix in particular. No idea if I ever stated same to provide proof.
His "Nobody" post is what I replied to. I'm willing to wear the nobody hat.
tolip forefits point.

I never had anything of mine to find.
I never intended to imply that.

If that is the metric I conceed defeat not victory.
Same goes for diggin for proof somebody said something I say I agree or disagree with.
People who do not believe end of Q2 was discussed WIN!!!

Poorly stated in an earlier post.
Clearer?

YMMV
Smiley

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:16:04 AM

Hi. I am using three 850W PSU (1x corsair RM850 and 2x CoolerMaster V850) to power the neppy. I noticed that the temperature varies on the PCI-E cables: on the CM v850, from PSU side to the Neppy, the temperature decreases along the PCI-E cable: i.e. at the connector to the PSU, it is really hot! in the middle it is warm; and at the neppy side connector it feels normal.

I read some previous posts that someone has the connector or PCI-E cable melted. I am afraid my cable may have the same problems. Why the PCI-E cable is so hot (especially at the PSU connector side)? What should I do to prevent it from melting?

While the two CoolerMaster PSU's pci-e cable is hot, the cable on Corsair RM850 is not warm at all. Why Corsair's cable is much colder than CM's?

Thank you for your attention!

Because it was not designed properly and KNC just expects people that paid $13k or $10k and waited 4-6 months to fix all this on their own. There is no "plug -n- mine" here.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:47:08 AM

All I needed to hear months ago to confirm they are scumbags was "hold on to your coins, they will go fast". For those that remember.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:55:35 AM

All I needed to hear months ago to confirm they are scumbags was "hold on to your coins, they will go fast". For those that remember.

Look to Blackarrow if you want to see a scumbag company in action. Refunds that are less that what you paid in fiat if you can get them to refund at all. 5 months late on deliveries of product. Delays and stalling. Oh they can't get their miner to work for months but a guy in Bulgaria can get their chips working on his board in a couple of weeks. At least KNC can deliver what they promise.
wasubii

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:56:50 AM

Yeah, bastards. I was looking forward to cobbling together a 6 module super-Jup
aasl

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:27:24 AM

I do not have a on-wall power meter, and I do not know the actual power consumption of my neppy. On the KnC controlling webpage it shows the entire power is about 1500Watt. Is it all? Or actually it consumes more power than displayed? Could anyone share the entire power consumption?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:22:45 AM

seriously!

phonie - teehee,

random - FFS!!

phonie - tee hee....

Best post I've read in weeks

Thanks for that good long chuckle!

LOL, comedy gold!

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7969

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:40:34 PM

Points taken...
Fact remains... if they hadn't had to re-submit the code, Neppies would have been ready sooner.

That's an assumption, not a fact.
Okay, fair enough...

For those of you running a shitload of miners, and going long term, this will help....
http://www.galco.com/circuit/harmon.htm

Good find Phoenix.  Not only will it save a bit of money but it should prolong the useful life of the miners by making them slightly more energy efficient.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:34:42 PM

Good find Phoenix.  Not only will it save a bit of money but it should prolong the useful life of the miners by making them slightly more energy efficient.

And add a bunch more financial overhead that you'll likely never recoup over the lifespan of your mine.  You need to be serviced by a shitty power company that has poor service for a P.F. Capacitor make sense.

Not only that, but any savings are marginal at best. If you take the first row of the chart on that webage as an example, the proposed savings is ~1.23% assuming $0.12 kW/hr.

Also, it won't make your miners more efficient, all it makes the distribution network more "efficient".  However, that's only if your supplier is billing you like a dick in the first place by billing for total consumption and not on just the active power consumed.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:24:26 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 04:38:10 PM by Phoenix1969

Good find Phoenix.  Not only will it save a bit of money but it should prolong the useful life of the miners by making them slightly more energy efficient.

And add a bunch more financial overhead that you'll likely never recoup over the lifespan of your mine.  You need to be serviced by a shitty power company that has poor service for a P.F. Capacitor make sense.

Not only that, but any savings are marginal at best. If you take the first row of the chart on that webage as an example, the proposed savings is ~1.23% assuming $0.12 kW/hr.

Also, it won't make your miners more efficient, all it makes the distribution network more "efficient".  However, that's only if your supplier is billing you like a dick in the first place by billing for total consumption and not on just the active power consumed.
Dropt...  In Hawaii we pay 43 cents a kilowatthour, and other places have similar woes. Savings with PFCC's are achieved through magnetic resistance being lowered through resonant pulse, and has absolutely nothing to do with "Quality of service" You really should read a bit more before judging the cuisine. Simply put, the more electric you draw, the higher the savings will be, on a sliding scale. The more power you draw from your meter, the harder it is to draw more, it's called resistance, which is what this fights.  PFCC's make everything run more efficient by enhancing the magnetic field induction which moves the current, especially if your home is full of appliances which use capacitors, making all of them run more efficient with this magnetic field. It will also make those PCI connections COOLER for the same reasons.
and if you read my comment, it was meant for those who have multiple machines for that reason.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
user27

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:37:53 PM

Dropt...  In Hawaii we pay 43 cents a kilowatthour, and other places have similar woes. Savings with PFC's are achieved through magnetic resistance being lowered through resonant pulse, and has absolutely nothing to do with "Quality of service" You really should read a bit more before judging the cuisine. Simply put, the more electric you draw, the higher the savings will be, on a sliding scale. The more power you draw from your meter, the harder it is to draw more, it's called resistance, which is what this fights.  PFC's make everything run more efficient by enhancing the magnetic field induction which moves the current, especially if your home is full of appliances which use capacitors, making all of them run more efficient with this magnetic field. It will also make those PCI connections COOLER for the same reasons.
and if you read my comment, it was meant for those who have multiple machines for that reason.

ROI on PFC gear is a pipe dream unless you're getting some seriously lousy power from you supplier.

...and you're joking about the PCI bit right? You're not seriously suggesting that one of these things would smooth the DC coming out of your PSU are you?

u27

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:39:17 PM

Dropt...  In Hawaii we pay 43 cents a kilowatthour, and other places have similar woes. Savings with PFC's are achieved through magnetic resistance being lowered through resonant pulse, and has absolutely nothing to do with "Quality of service" You really should read a bit more before judging the cuisine. Simply put, the more electric you draw, the higher the savings will be, on a sliding scale. The more power you draw from your meter, the harder it is to draw more, it's called resistance, which is what this fights.  PFC's make everything run more efficient by enhancing the magnetic field induction which moves the current, especially if your home is full of appliances which use capacitors, making all of them run more efficient with this magnetic field. It will also make those PCI connections COOLER for the same reasons.

ROI on PFC gear is a pipe dream unless you're getting some seriously lousy power from you supplier.
Did you even read the post? Lousy power? Not applicable. you can save up to 25% on your power bill with PFCC's.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
user27

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:41:27 PM

Did you even read the post? Lousy power? Not applicable.

I read the post; it allowed you to demonstrate your lack of knowledge on the subject very well.

Are you also a believer in pyramid power by chance?

u27

proclivity

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:43:47 PM

I do not have a on-wall power meter, and I do not know the actual power consumption of my neppy. On the KnC controlling webpage it shows the entire power is about 1500Watt. Is it all? Or actually it consumes more power than displayed? Could anyone share the entire power consumption?

it's closer to 2000-2100w.. this only shows what the ASICs are using. It does not include the power that the VRMs are using (conversion loss), the controller card, or the PSUs.

For tips only - 12QT6zPJM5kQ5piZfn7tyFfcJrbgvSnMLn
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:48:54 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 05:06:25 PM by Phoenix1969

Did you even read the post? Lousy power? Not applicable.

I read the post; it allowed you to demonstrate your lack of knowledge on the subject very well.

Are you also a believer in pyramid power by chance?

u27
I'm going to ignore your ignorance on this one, I have several years in electrical resonant research and development, as does my brother. We have over 100 members in our study group, which spans the globe, and has been in operation for about 5 years proving what you say is BS. Many new energy saving/producing products will be hitting the market soon as a result of some of our members hard work. "Resonant Electrolysis" The Navy even uses similar resonant applications for propulsion and power supply in their latest vessels http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/tech/innovation/navy-new-technology/ breaking water into HHO and adding a metal catalyst to produce a liquid hydrocarbon fuel in abundance, giving them an unlimited power supply at sea. The applications of this technology are endless.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 [1832] 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: