Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

TrustLogics platform’s public beta phase launched in December 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?
Users can choose from TrustLogics partnered validators. Users on TrustLogics can get any of their Education, Employment, Drug, Criminal history details verified.

verified profiles have more authenticity than unverified profiles, we not only anticipate TrustLogics to become an industry standard, but also the norm. This will make more users adopt TrustLogics.

There are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

TrustLogics helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.
I’m also amazed that the thread is constantly moderated And every question raised are answered clearly as well as every doubtful statements are being cleared also. If you will check their twitter and facebook you will see that they are full of updates too. Well, i wish them goodluck for their hard work and sincerity.

Thank You so much for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

Woaaah! so the beta platform has been up since 2017 this is good it means that the project is running smoothly and I think they have the guts to success! This will be the new linkedin in the making! Good Luck to the developer and the team behind Trustlogic !
The platform is running smoothly in India. Global implementation is a different thing. It would be much more difficult and I believe some countries with high education and employment rate have no need to use it. There is great potential for global use but they should focus on countries where it would be really useful/where there will be many prospective users(employers and jobseekers).
Yes, I know Global implementation is a different thing, But TrustLogics provide You an opportunity from everywhere around you Because our intention is the target to the entire globe. TrustLogics help all the people who looking for the job either professional and laborer skill person. TrustLogics is a platform where anyone can get registered, it doesn't matter that person is from any official work background or from any laborer background we built a platform where anyone can get their profile verified. And Everyone can get a job easily according to their skills and experience.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

What're tokens roles in your platform, please?
Any benefits for tokens holders to hold your tokens?
TrustLogics Tokens using ERC20 standards. Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogics Tokens.  Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated. TrustLogics Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.

This project is a good platform to trust.
they will not launch this and their ICO just to gather information all around the world.
they want to show to the community what they want to do and will help people to be better in any kind of work they are fitted to.

hoping trustlogic will have a successful ICO, they would be able to help a lot of people to land on different jobs if they will succeed. And may they have more partnership with different employers.
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project. And people will get the job easily and instantly by using Our Platform, It's like a filter to divide employers by their skills,education,experience and their choice. TrustLogics will perform a vital role for jobseekers and recruiters.

Trust logic project platform will become a huge.success if tge project has this kind of supporters and the one of a kind platform and unique features of the project. I am so excited for the launch of trust logic.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

What're tokens roles in your platform, please?
Any benefits for tokens holders to hold your tokens?
TrustLogics Tokens using ERC20 standards. Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogics Tokens.  Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated. TrustLogics Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
Great to see how enthussiast a moderator like you! So far, I see your eagerness to support and moderate some of the question in this thread!
+1 with you and I hope many people like me will hold some TLT tokens because TrustLogics team is dedicatedto their project.
It is good to know how will TLT tokens usable in trustlogics. If I am a jobseeker, I will not anymore issue a fiat currency in order to pay bunches of paper photocopies just to apply but I am just using TLT tokens to verify my account in trustlogics.

Do I pay everytime I found out a new job?

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

SURPRISE BOX!!!

Start Time: 25 June 2018 at 00:01 EST

i am too early, i marked my calendar at May 25, 2018!

i am really too early and excited, i just keep laughing.

don't forget about this too:  First $1 million contribution

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for choosing to contribute to our project.

The moment we changed the dates we started to receive several Emails, messages to our Admins on telegram asking why this change and they were looking forward for the sale round.

We feel delighted for all the support we got from the community at the same time we were in a very helpless situation and for the good of project, community and contributors, we decided to change the start date from May 30th to June 25th.

I hope you already applied for whitelisting and looking forward for the support for this project.

You can always get latest updates on our Telegram channel https://t.me/trustlogics and newsletters.

Keep a watch for on this link for Surprise box sale - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.php

Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

SURPRISE BOX!!!

Start Time: 25 June 2018 at 00:01 EST

i am too early, i marked my calendar at May 25, 2018!

i am really too early and excited, i just keep laughing.

don't forget about this too:  First $1 million contribution

What is this about yrrehc16? Is this about their Pre-sale of their ICO ?
And what about the first $1million contribution? Do you have a link for their telegram or
any social media account that we can see and hear about the project?

Hello,

We are coming up with one of its kind, Surprise box sale. You can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.php

Apply for whitelisting here - https://trustlogics.io

Thank you for your interest.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Let me clarify on this, "as per recruiters wish" so it means that validation will only occur once a recruiter request for it?
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.
I’m also amazed that the thread is constantly moderated And every question raised are answered clearly as well as every doubtful statements are being cleared also. If you will check their twitter and facebook you will see that they are full of updates too. Well, i wish them goodluck for their hard work and sincerity.
You got it Ahuvali, this way investors will not be walking in the dark groping, not knowing which direction to do since they are well guided by the dev of this project. Now all my doubts a re also cleared all my questions are answered too.

We can only give Trustlogics a thumbs up since he is doing a good job. I do hope that their customer service will also be this responsive in the future. Aside from being a jobsite, or professional data platform, Are their any incentives offered by Trustlogics?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.

i must agree with you trustlogic, and in additio n to the task of the trust logic,
the trust logic project platform also want to help the job seekers in finding the job that they want the job that will fit into their interests and abilities.

In regardless of what the trust logic project has, according to their white paper about their plan for the job seekers:

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal&

Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process,

jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the

TrustLogics platform.

So they will hire or will have a connection on the drug information facilities in different country to know the truth on drug test of the applicants? I love the way that they will apply this worldwide not only local on their local area in india.

Umm, not trying to rain on your parade but, I really do not think that a drug test is really necessary for a person to be able to buy nor sell unless the products being displayed are dangerous stuff. I mean, both parties won't even be able to meet each other. Hence, I do not think that it is a must to have drug test results to show.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?
Users can choose from TrustLogics partnered validators. Users on TrustLogics can get any of their Education, Employment, Drug, Criminal history details verified.

verified profiles have more authenticity than unverified profiles, we not only anticipate TrustLogics to become an industry standard, but also the norm. This will make more users adopt TrustLogics.

There are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

TrustLogics helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

Wow, hands up to this project. You really have taken all the hassle and hard work out of our hands. A project like this is really something that is truly worth supporting. I cannot think of any reason as to why any investor would not be interested on the ideologies that this project has to offer.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

Due to the technology or the technological advancement it is very easy to posts jobs but we dont even know if these jobs are legal or legit and the trust logic is being developed for the job seekers find a suitable and legal jobs for them.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.
this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.

reality check: 100 percent correct!
most or some company are grabbing to have a piece of worker that is really over qualified on that work.
they are just setting the lowest but never look at top.
some company really like this way to run.
but we must admit some countries don't have the right number of work available for those job seekers.

This truth is disgusting. In some countries in Asia, when a company hires workers, they are not looking at the achievements of the person. They dont regard what is written in the applicant’s resume. What is important for them is the attitude of the person. If the person is cooperative, humble and willing to learn, they would prefer to hire that person over the one that has a degree. They would train the person and make a better employee out of him.
May be you are right but When companies hire workers, they must look their education background, health certificate,
work experience and many more things that companies required. This all verification is done by Trustlogics.That's Why
Trustlogics is coming to ease the burden of companies in the process of hiring.

Trustlogics platform is the new technology to help people to find job the benefits of this work online is, if you want to work at home they can give you a flexible hours save money less effort, and only at your home with your family, this is the big help to anyone, they can do all you want as long as your work is done.

Trustlogics will benefit mainly companies that want to get applicants with good qualification. Users of Trustlogics are pre-qualified since the information provided is already verified. This will shorten the process of hiring new employees and save cost at the same time.

but i must say the  disadvantage of this online work is depend on the internet. In the event of power interruption
you will be forced to lose several hours of work time affecting your deadlines, and if your internet is down or poor signal
you will be able to get anywork done,unless if you are in the regular office,
they have a generator and fast internet connection right.

self discipline is a real challenge when it comes to working online and no boss, i sometimes take my time for granted saying i can finish my work tomorrow. i would just be surprised that my deadline is in a few days and i suddenly have to cram my work. But given the choice, more people will prefer working online and be able to be with their family, than do traditional job where you almost don't have time for yourself nor your family.

To work in a traditional job it is something that most of the time we don't have time anymore to anything such as to ourselves, family,

wife/husband, to our children or whatever, due to this was our accustomed for a long time ago. But now Trustlogics is here where it can help

us in some other way to give some job to some other job seekers. Which is they are aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well

as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

• Request for Verification

• Build Reputation

• Access & Maintain Verified Data

• Referral Hiring

With referral hiring, will the one who refers an applicant and gets hired thru trustlogic get referral incentives? I think Trustlogics will be the trusted hiring platform by companies in the future.

I think there will be a reward for this one. Referral System is one of the best ways to have a qualified applicant. There are so many job seekers but they don't know to find a job because they are not aware that there are existing jobs in the company.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

reality check: 100 percent correct!
most or some company are grabbing to have a piece of worker that is really over qualified on that work.
they are just setting the lowest but never look at top.
some company really like this way to run.
but we must admit some countries don't have the right number of work available for those job seekers.

This truth is disgusting. In some countries in Asia, when a company hires workers, they are not looking at the achievements of the person. They dont regard what is written in the applicant’s resume. What is important for them is the attitude of the person. If the person is cooperative, humble and willing to learn, they would prefer to hire that person over the one that has a degree. They would train the person and make a better employee out of him.
May be you are right but When companies hire workers, they must look their education background, health certificate,
work experience and many more things that companies required. This all verification is done by Trustlogics.That's Why
Trustlogics is coming to ease the burden of companies in the process of hiring.

Trustlogics platform is the new technology to help people to find job the benefits of this work online is, if you want to work at home they can give you a flexible hours save money less effort, and only at your home with your family, this is the big help to anyone, they can do all you want as long as your work is done.

Trustlogics will benefit mainly companies that want to get applicants with good qualification. Users of Trustlogics are pre-qualified since the information provided is already verified. This will shorten the process of hiring new employees and save cost at the same time.

but i must say the  disadvantage of this online work is depend on the internet. In the event of power interruption
you will be forced to lose several hours of work time affecting your deadlines, and if your internet is down or poor signal
you will be able to get anywork done,unless if you are in the regular office,
they have a generator and fast internet connection right.

self discipline is a real challenge when it comes to working online and no boss, i sometimes take my time for granted saying i can finish my work tomorrow. i would just be surprised that my deadline is in a few days and i suddenly have to cram my work. But given the choice, more people will prefer working online and be able to be with their family, than do traditional job where you almost don't have time for yourself nor your family.

To work in a traditional job it is something that most of the time we don't have time anymore to anything such as to ourselves, family,

wife/husband, to our children or whatever, due to this was our accustomed for a long time ago. But now Trustlogics is here where it can help

us in some other way to give some job to some other job seekers. Which is they are aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well

as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

• Request for Verification

• Build Reputation

• Access & Maintain Verified Data

• Referral Hiring

With referral hiring, will the one who refers an applicant and gets hired thru trustlogic get referral incentives? I think Trustlogics will be the trusted hiring platform by companies in the future.

I think there will be a reward for this one. Referral System is one of the best ways to have a qualified applicant. There are so many job seekers but they don't know to find a job because they are not aware that there are existing jobs in the company.

I agree. Some of the companies are doing internal hiring because they want to prioritize people inside the company and those people have to find someone that will replace them. But with Trustlogics, they can find for the qualified applicant and interview him immediately.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

Due to the technology or the technological advancement it is very easy to posts jobs but we dont even know if these jobs are legal or legit and the trust logic is being developed for the job seekers find a suitable and legal jobs for them.

Not just the job seekers but also the jobs being offered was being evaluated by the Trustlogics. That is the safety feature and advantage of using the system on recruitment processes. It is troublesome if you are applying for a job then you will eventually find out that this job is a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: