Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
JJelly

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Reading TrustLogics Whitepaper. Is "Jobseeker/Applicant" can be a "Peer" if he recommend other applicant on that specified job?? I'm way curious if TrustLogic makes an account for every duties like accounts for the Applicants and accounts for the Peers.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...
The problem of job seekers is that when they look for jobs they send their resumes to different companies, groups and recruiters, there is a one company who hires him. And still calling him groups or recruiters with a copy of his resume, because they thought he had no job. In short, he was disturbed by the companies who wanted to hired him. Trustlogic is a platform where jobseekers can update their current employment status no hassle, jobseekers and recruiters will experience and save everyone time because of the trustlogics platform.
In their platform you can update easily, Trustlogic is going to be no.1 trusted platform in the who marketcap they offer to help their employees to get in touch in the platform-
However the catch here is they will Basically,Jobseekers can place their network users  into different groups and assign separate permissions to every group. display of individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters
JoshKulot

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?

As per my understanding reading through the WhitePaper of TrustLogics, reputation building are done by both the jobseekers and employers.  Though as mentioned, it is usually a request from the Professionals or ISPs (Independent Service Providers) to have their work rated and reviewed by the service requestor so as to promulgate their so called Digital Portfolio and the basis will range from quality of work, to speed, scope, and the likes.

The rating can be done once the applicant is hired right? I think the rating of employers is good, but for jobseekers this might bring some discrimination for them in the future. I the rating can be done to freelancers but for regular employees this is not advisable.
The ratings and reviews will be done by validator when jobseekers place a request to get verified. There are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
TrustLogics helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews. There are no platforms which currently hold such information, we aim to make this more organized.

It seems that validators play a major role for Trustlogics. Who will shoulder the cost of validating the users profile? Will companies requesting for verified information of the applicant need to pay Trustlogics? Will this be better than companies making the background checking themselves?

Hello J.Kelvin!

Indeed true, validators will play a substantial role for TrustLogics as this is the key for reputation building.

As for the payment, it was mentioned in the whitepaper that who ever was the service requestor will be the one charged for the validation needed, so it means that any validation expenses can be addressed to either the jobseeker or the employer.

Yet again, the beauty of TrustLogics lie in the eradication o repetitive validation and submissiotns of credentials, information and the likes.  If a jobseeker already has his professional data validated and is up-to-date, then there is no more need for a recruiter to revalidate them nor to request for background checks.

As per the cost, i am betting hard that TrustLogics will be cheaper than companies performing background check themselves since TrustLogics will be operating on a global scale eliminating the need to contract two or more validators to complete a series of veriication.

Thanks for clarifying that. Its good to know that once the jobseeker or the employers information has been validated, the same will not be repeated this will surely save cost for many companies. As Trustlogics grow and more users learn about Trustlogics, I believe that it will soon be among the top jobsite preferred by companies and job-seekers alike.

Trustlogics surely is a well thought of project. It turns traditional hiring process into a streamline process with validated information of both jobseekers and employers. Trustlogics will be similar to validators themselves since information provided by Trustlogics are verified by their partnered validators.
zavier1439

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Well, hope that jobseekers is not lazy as an applicant but lazy because they don’t know where to go like what you said. It is a big help for the people who has lack of money to use for applying, because they will buy foods, need transfortation allowance, and also a formal attire to be presentable in front of recruiters but throughthe help of trustlogic one thing they need to prepare is the papers that they need to submit online.

I wondered in what way trustlogics can really be helpful to unemployed people? Because, in every country this is one the government which is up to now

they are still resolving this problems. I guess trustlogics would be key of this one to fulfill the answer of each government looking for.
In our country it is one of the biggest problems facing the nation is the job shortage. So some people are leaving the country, go for other places to find a job. Will the trustlogic be the answer to our problems?
JJelly

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
TrustLogics Project covers that concept. Their authorized agents requires "Background Check" like educational background, past work, License and other verification data.
JoshKulot

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

TrustLogics Project covers that concept. Their authorized agents requires "Background Check" like educational background, past work, License and other verification data.
How come the agents will verify that the documents given was true and legitimate?? is their any QR code scanning or Verification number from the document needed to be verified by the agents??
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
yeah,, you'll right mention in above,with trustlogics will not really hard to find your job according to your educational background,aside from that using ISPs platform will really sure to passive jobseeker to verified as well,regarding to their verified profile status like Education background, Past Employment,and Criminal& Drug information record that will be need to be transparency at suitable validators by notify their request, using of TrustLogicsTM Tokens.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?

As per my understanding reading through the WhitePaper of TrustLogics, reputation building are done by both the jobseekers and employers.  Though as mentioned, it is usually a request from the Professionals or ISPs (Independent Service Providers) to have their work rated and reviewed by the service requestor so as to promulgate their so called Digital Portfolio and the basis will range from quality of work, to speed, scope, and the likes.

The rating can be done once the applicant is hired right? I think the rating of employers is good, but for jobseekers this might bring some discrimination for them in the future. I the rating can be done to freelancers but for regular employees this is not advisable.
The ratings and reviews will be done by validator when jobseekers place a request to get verified. There are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
TrustLogics helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews. There are no platforms which currently hold such information, we aim to make this more organized.

It seems that validators play a major role for Trustlogics. Who will shoulder the cost of validating the users profile? Will companies requesting for verified information of the applicant need to pay Trustlogics? Will this be better than companies making the background checking themselves?

Hello J.Kelvin!

Indeed true, validators will play a substantial role for TrustLogics as this is the key for reputation building.

As for the payment, it was mentioned in the whitepaper that who ever was the service requestor will be the one charged for the validation needed, so it means that any validation expenses can be addressed to either the jobseeker or the employer.

Yet again, the beauty of TrustLogics lie in the eradication o repetitive validation and submissiotns of credentials, information and the likes.  If a jobseeker already has his professional data validated and is up-to-date, then there is no more need for a recruiter to revalidate them nor to request for background checks.

As per the cost, i am betting hard that TrustLogics will be cheaper than companies performing background check themselves since TrustLogics will be operating on a global scale eliminating the need to contract two or more validators to complete a series of veriication.

Thanks for clarifying that. Its good to know that once the jobseeker or the employers information has been validated, the same will not be repeated this will surely save cost for many companies. As Trustlogics grow and more users learn about Trustlogics, I believe that it will soon be among the top jobsite preferred by companies and job-seekers alike.

Trustlogics surely is a well thought of project. It turns traditional hiring process into a streamline process with validated information of both jobseekers and employers. Trustlogics will be similar to validators themselves since information provided by Trustlogics are verified by their partnered validators.

This is great to know. It will save companies more time and money in the verifying process. Trustlogics will surely help a lot of people find a better job. Background checking is only normal in the hiring process and with Trustlogics, it will be easier.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

Hi, I would like to know if Trustlogics will be available in my country here in the Philippines. As I read the discussions and participate in this thread, I get more convinced about Trustlogics vision and the idea of verified data for jobseekers and employers. It will be really great if this could be implemented in my country since some applicants get scammed by illegal recruiters and unregistered employers. With the help of Trustlogics we can view or request for Trustlogics to verify the details of the company we want to apply with. I do hope to hear from you and I wish you Good Luck and Success for this project. Thank you.
papasunkoh88

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Your concept is linkedin-like. Who are these peers who can endorse qualified applicants or candidates to employers, are they just ordinary users or Trustlogic’s employees? Your platform will be decentralized and will be storing users information through blocks, does it mean that Trustlogic will be used world-wide or only in India?

-Since its based on blockchain technology the market will be world -wide,aside from that we make sure that will sure to ensure data protection,due to any third-party application will gain to access the data completely by dependently user permissions, therefore basically the display of individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. and recruiters will only see,and after all the data would be visible to other jobseekers.

Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
That is right, trustlogic make the applicant or the jobseekers life easy because they do the life of everyone easy like they search the job what they want if this are available on the trustlogic and they will sort the jobseekers profile according to what they belong.

I agree with you the difficult and long search of the applicant and job seekers for a certain job that are based on their abilities and also based on the interest of the applicant will be over  and this is through the help. of the trust logic project platform, the trust logic has its feature that you'll only enter a keyword or your interest and the trust logic will search on these words that will ve copatible to the job seekers.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?
It must different to other  trustlogics because,using platform, user can verify their personal and professional information that really secure to share the access from their data with any user of application.
-it also aim to transform from modern day,by utilizing Hyperledger Fabric,included data encryption and ERC20 standard(ethereum smart contacts)therefore we aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well for passive jobseekers  providing ISPs platform,it also standard for by requesting verification,build reputation,access @ maintaining verified data,and referral hiring.Using this record will be readily made available to user,so that using ISPs will get more possible attract potential hirers to make smooth process employers decicion making.

Way different from others maybe because of applicant review and rating from other company. It makes more cooler because of "No papers needed" mission, many applicants have a great problem on that paper documents compilation because of too much time-consuming and costing documentation and completion of the required papers.
[/quote}
Although trustlogisc  is must differ to other platform,how to make sure that jobseeker will be transparency? according to hearsay? despite some ligal documment will not be trace immediately as fake due to very look alike?
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
That is right, trustlogic make the applicant or the jobseekers life easy because they do the life of everyone easy like they search the job what they want if this are available on the trustlogic and they will sort the jobseekers profile according to what they belong.

I agree with you the difficult and long search of the applicant and job seekers for a certain job that are based on their abilities and also based on the interest of the applicant will be over  and this is through the help. of the trust logic project platform, the trust logic has its feature that you'll only enter a keyword or your interest and the trust logic will search on these words that will ve copatible to the job seekers.

In addition to the convenience that Trustlogics gave to both applicants and to the employers. The reliability of the data that was presented by the applicant was well-verified by certified validators. As a result, only qualified applicants will be chosen.  No time and effort were wasted due to the positive outcome.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.
I agree with you the validators as important role with jobseekers and employers, we need to have mvp platform so we can try it to some logistics business. We need to pay attention with this product it should be release on the market once it goes live.

The validators are the one who will validate the data that the job seekers or the applicants submit,
the position of being a validator is very important and it plays a very important role to the trust logic project platform,
the trust logic project is an amazing project that we must watch for because of its characteristics that is being written in the white paoer of the project's platform.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

If you are a jobseekers who used their web and mobile apps and your job contract is over, it is easier for you to get a new job with the trustlogic help because of just one click or access to their app. Recruiters will find that you are looking for a job easy for them to hire you to a work that's right for you, because you provided information or your data on trustlogics.

I agree with what you have said about the speed of the processing of your next application. The data was already there, you just need to update it a bit then you are ready to go. Trustlogics is really a great project which will really save our time and effort to all the processes that supposed to be very easy and fast.
Flygonz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together. 

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.
Ya and TrustLogics validators can only verify if it is there and even if it was there if they cant find out any record of the person then it is also useless. But for sure validators will have its way of finding out the person’s personal and professional records legitimacy.
Bridging the data for professionals and hiring team agent is one of the best solution to solve the industry of Job opportunity seekers, It's going to be a worth to wait platform i'm sure companies would definitely adopt this kind of system in the future.

In terms of the technological advancement the way of the trust logic project platform is very timely because it can make the work of the recruiters more lighter and in the job seekers more easier.
Congratulations in advance to the team of trust logic project platform!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...

This will really help the people around the globe especially to those applicants that are qualified enough but don't have backer or relatives on the company that searching for the job. Trustlogics give chances to those people that were doing a fair process on their application. Therefore the company will find the right person for the job and not just a person referred by someone who is influential.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together.  

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.
Ya and TrustLogics validators can only verify if it is there and even if it was there if they cant find out any record of the person then it is also useless. But for sure validators will have its way of finding out the person’s personal and professional records legitimacy.
Correct, the validator will be the one who verified if the jobseekers have a certificate of employment, but i think it is already a given because if you already have working experience you know that certificate is needed in applying another job.

That's right, the validators will check if your documents and papers are all legitimate, and also as a job seeker it is a must to give your certificates to the recruiters.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

This will really help the people around the globe especially to those applicants that are qualified enough but don't have backer or relatives on the company that searching for the job. Trustlogics give chances to those people that were doing a fair process on their application. Therefore the company will find the right person for the job and not just a person referred by someone who is influential.

This is what I really like, being fair and just. No red tape or whatever, no overtaking of lines, no fixers and the like. The processing of the applicant's application was properly evaluated and validated. The final verdict will be as fair and transparent. Thanks to Trustlogics, a platform that we can trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: