Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734741 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:37:20 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KCzUCJzpig

Deadly Thunder: Exclusive close-up footage of GRAD missile launcher in action (Ukraine, 02.09.2014)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:10:40 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 03:23:48 AM by myshownow

Sorry guys, but I think that any reasonable person won't dedicate so many time to think about Putin's existance. I remember his name only during reading this thread... Rassaah's messages especially. Cheesy However, it's interesting to see that Rassaah & co have fallen in so deep love with Putin. It's fine that they have some kind of goal in life.

It probably has something to do with me coming from Ukraine, my family being murdered by soviet Russians, my family's wealth and houses being confiscated by Russians, my remaining family members being persecuted, spied on, blacklisted, and made life very difficult and dangerous for, and after most of us escaping, me still having family members in Ukraine, and friends in Kiev, some of whom were top people in Maidan protests, meaning I could get first hand witness reports about what was going on there, why they were protesting, and who was involved, as well as what has been going on since. Sorry, but I am much more concerned about huylo's troops invading and killing my friends and their families, than I am about Ukraine's weak government and barely sustainable military defending against huylo's "lost" "volunteer" "separatists".

But hey, if you want to remember me for anything else, I've been involved with bitcoin for 3.5 years, I was probably the first to buy a car with bitcoin (bought it for 1,000BTC when they were $22 each), I run Bitcoin100.org charity foundation, the oldest bitcoin charity in existence, I am one of the most trusted people on the forum, holding 150BTC for a charity, and am one of 7 treasurers for the forum, holding 750BTC of this forum's money, I donated and invested heavily in Armory, BitMessage, and Open Transactions since the beginning, I am know for my work with Mycelium, I am present at many bitcoin conventions around the world, where I do speaking presentations on bitcoin charities, new technologies, and wallets, as well as run Ask Bitcoin Experts tables, I have been in multiple bitcoin articles even in things like Wired Magazine and Forbes, and in many bitcoin videos and podcasts, and I personally know and am friends with most of the top known bitcoin people out there. So I'm definitely not just some paid shill troll off the street.

Not really sure who the rest of you nobodies are  Tongue

LOL, that doesn't remove the fact you have poor comprehension. Being first in a queue when everybody's attention is in something far greater is always a hobby for the fools so the achievements you seemed to be breastbeating yourself about doesn't mean you no longer have a low IQ. Sample, you're equating Russia vs. Soviet Union is another proof of your poor IQ.

BTW, I repeat my congratulations for not killing yourself just because of a very public humiliation after a very public demonstration of your poor IQ. You can always mingle with the Maidan crowd, stupidity is the norm there. Coalition of the losers   Grin

myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:21:50 AM

I have an unsolicited  idea: that attack by the Zaporizhje militia on a Ukrainian convoy because they are not signatories unlike the LPR & DPR is a good model for the rest of the regions. I've been reading on some history and first ceasefires rarely lasts so it's better that they should position now so they will be part of the next ceasefire agreement. Those in Zaporizhje have already called themselves the Zaporizhje Republic. There are already Odessa & Kharkov republics, their militias should be activated now. The American general was ambushed by a Kharkov militia, they should have more PR to generate the buzz of their presence.

Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:05:52 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 01:25:13 PM by Paya

[........]

I am truly sorry for your family. Are you sure that all their prosecutors were Soviet Russians? Is it possible that at least some of them were Soviet Ukrainians, Soviet Belarussians, Soviet Georgians etc... or were they just - Soviets? And do you know what triggered such harsh measures?

Anyway. You've admitted two things: that your old personal issues with one country and one ideology who do not exist any more affects your reasoning today; and that your primary source of informations are your Maidan buddies. Fair enough. You are hugely biased and it's completely understandable. But also worth noting.

As for the bitcoin, I've been in it for as long as you were, perhaps even longer. Wish I had motives and time to dedicate so much energy into it as you did. Your contribution is surely much appreciated... but what does this have to do with this particular thread?

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:44:56 AM

Sporadic shelling in E. Ukraine threatens ceasefire, parties trade blame (VIDEO)
http://rt.com/news/185740-ukraine-shelling-threaten-ceasefire/

Firefighting has been reported near Donetsk airport while shelling is being heard in the city of Mariupol. The city authorities blame rebels for the violence, who say Kiev troops have launched artillery strikes against their positions.

The same tactics as applied by Israel to continue murdering Palestinians.

OCSE reports about multiple lesser violations of ceasefire agreement, including use of firearms and artillery:
http://www.aif.ru/politics/world/1333300

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:50:18 AM

Sorry guys, but I think that any reasonable person won't dedicate so many time to think about Putin's existance. I remember his name only during reading this thread... Rassaah's messages especially. Cheesy However, it's interesting to see that Rassaah & co have fallen in so deep love with Putin. It's fine that they have some kind of goal in life.

It probably has something to do with me coming from Ukraine, my family being murdered by soviet Russians, my family's wealth and houses being confiscated by Russians, my remaining family members being persecuted, spied on, blacklisted, and made life very difficult and dangerous for, and after most of us escaping, me still having family members in Ukraine, and friends in Kiev, some of whom were top people in Maidan protests, meaning I could get first hand witness reports about what was going on there, why they were protesting, and who was involved, as well as what has been going on since. Sorry, but I am much more concerned about huylo's troops invading and killing my friends and their families, than I am about Ukraine's weak government and barely sustainable military defending against huylo's "lost" "volunteer" "separatists".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518645.msg8517492#msg8517492

I even have kept my origin's surname, but there is one significant difference. I didn't lost my mind as well as didn't try to use this situation as an excuse for anything... That can't be said about your case.

But hey, if you want to remember me for anything else, I've been involved with bitcoin for 3.5 years, I was probably the first to buy a car with bitcoin (bought it for 1,000BTC when they were $22 each), I run Bitcoin100.org charity foundation, the oldest bitcoin charity in existence, I am one of the most trusted people on the forum, holding 150BTC for a charity, and am one of 7 treasurers for the forum, holding 750BTC of this forum's money, I donated and invested heavily in Armory, BitMessage, and Open Transactions since the beginning, I am know for my work with Mycelium, I am present at many bitcoin conventions around the world, where I do speaking presentations on bitcoin charities, new technologies, and wallets, as well as run Ask Bitcoin Experts tables, I have been in multiple bitcoin articles even in things like Wired Magazine and Forbes, and in many bitcoin videos and podcasts, and I personally know and am friends with most of the top known bitcoin people out there.
I'm also doing this for a long time since 2011, I have spent a lot of Bitcoins for donations and compensations. I even made some commits into the projects, which are directly related to bitcoin. So what?  Do you really think that it's enough to be so proud of himself? I think that it would be better to tell me what you have you done for your own country. But okay, we assume that you have found something to be proud.

So I'm definitely not just some paid shill troll off the street.
It doesn't matter anything. Even if you bought a pizza for 2000 btc, it won't convert your biased judgments into impartial statements. It also won't turn your buddies, I'm speaking about the members of huilo brotherhood, into reasonable individuals with independent system of values. They're still just a bunch of losers and reflexive morons. They're doomed to eternal repetition of their errors due to the inability to think independently.
karma9

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:34:01 AM

It also won't turn your buddies, I'm speaking about the members of huilo brotherhood, into reasonable individuals with independent system of values. They're still just a bunch of losers and reflexive morons. They're doomed to eternal repetition of their errors due to the inability to think independently.

Khuilo's slaves are brainwashed, bribed and forced into complete lack of independent judgement. the US and western world has chosen the best path to take with them, they'd better be isolated from civilized people, all along with lies, weapons and dirt which they bring. that's the best strategy.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:38:24 AM

It also won't turn your buddies, I'm speaking about the members of huilo brotherhood, into reasonable individuals with independent system of values. They're still just a bunch of losers and reflexive morons. They're doomed to eternal repetition of their errors due to the inability to think independently.

Khuilo's slaves are brainwashed, bribed and forced into complete lack of independent judgement. the US and western world has chosen the best path to take with them, they'd better be isolated from civilized people, all along with lies, weapons and dirt which they bring. that's the best strategy.

Looks like we have another candidate to be isolated with his lies, weapons and dirt here... Seeing as he even started his post with a defamatory stance. But karma is going to bite him (unless, of course, he is sitting in some warm NATO data center in Poland or Lithuania)

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:43:15 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 11:56:39 AM by Balthazar

It's excellent to see that at least several of Khuilo's slaves have kept an ability to self-criticism.
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:49:15 AM

Why do you guys keep saying that they were cheated by Putin?

[OFFTOPIC Ad hominem attack + red herring that distracts attention from the question]

I see that the KGB has sent reinforcements.

You guys don't really want the Russian economy to improve, do you? It would make your jobs too expensive, and they would be forced to outsource to India.
karma9

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:15:20 PM

Looks like we have another candidate to be isolated with his lies, weapons and dirt here... Seeing as he even started his post with a defamatory stance. But karma is going to bite him (unless, of course, he is sitting in some warm NATO data center in Poland or Lithuania)

no, i'm in a warm and welcoming city of Zaporozhye, waiting for Khuilo's forces to pull off away from my house.
where are you at the moment, may i kindly ask? perhaps in some god forgotten village of Nechernozemye?
blablahblah

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:02:08 PM

This is a good question, why US continues to occupy Europe over seven decades (rhetorical question)

I'm not Russian but you did not answer the question

They do not occupy Europe.

Your leading question has a built-in claim that is false. Perhaps they have some forces near Georgia or former Yugoslav territory, but that's obviously not what you meant. Democratic governments answer to their people, not Washington.

Germany and Italy are still occupied by the US army by any means. There are 56 (fifty six) United States Army installations in Germany and 113 (one hundred thirteen) in Italy. The biggest US army base (outside the USA) is located in Ramstein, Germany, where there are more than 54,000 American service members (and in 2006 it underwent an extensive expansion at that, lol)...
Germany doesn't count as they were one of the main aggressors in WW2. That was part of the price Germany paid for getting defeated. That still does not explain why the Soviets refused to retreat from several other countries that were not Russia, and why they forced ethnically non-Russian children to learn Russian at school. Even if it's not possible to force everyone to learn something, it took time away from learning more useful subjects.

Perhaps in a 1950s or 1960s context it would be understandable. European 'spoils' were divided between the major powers, and there might have been a legitimate struggle between Communist and Capitalist ideologies. But Western ideals of freer trade, democracy, and personal freedoms, were somehow more successful. As a competitive showcase, West Germany grew far richer than East Germany, and the whole of eastern Europe became poorer than the west. "Damage from WW2" was no longer a good excuse, and it appears that a significant amount of Soviet effort was wasted by stealing resources and keeping the people under control instead of building useful infrastructure.

What the Soviets didn't understand, and now the Russians don't seem to understand, is people's resentment from being oppressed. It doesn't matter that someone else also had troops occupying their country. The American system was plainly better than the Soviet one. Therefore, a) it was more acceptable. b) Western policies were not affected by the emotions of frustrated politicians.

TL;DR: yes the Americans also had troops in various places, but they also had a better system.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:47:55 PM

I feel bad for Strelkov. People like Strelkov and Bezler, who worked extremely hard for the past many months against overwhelming odds were cheated by Putin in the end.

Why do you guys keep saying that they were cheated by Putin? Earlier you were saying that Putin was not sending Russian troops into Ukraine,  that he was not sending in Russian tanks and altilery, that Putin has nothing to do with what's going on in Ukraine, and that its stupid to make demands on Putin and sanction Russia if he is not involved in any way. How can he both be not involved, and cheat them?

The reason for this is evident. Many believed and hoped that Putin actually had nothing to do with the events in Ukraine (and would stay aside further on). But now he confirms by his recent actions that he is somewhat pro-Kiev (just when the rebels have gathered momentum and began taking over)...

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:52:06 PM

I feel bad for Strelkov. People like Strelkov and Bezler, who worked extremely hard for the past many months against overwhelming odds were cheated by Putin in the end.

Why do you guys keep saying that they were cheated by Putin? Earlier you were saying that Putin was not sending Russian troops into Ukraine,  that he was not sending in Russian tanks and altilery, that Putin has nothing to do with what's going on in Ukraine, and that its stupid to make demands on Putin and sanction Russia if he is not involved in any way. How can he both be not involved, and cheat them?

The reason for this is evident. Many believed and hoped that Putin actually had nothing to do with the events in Ukraine (and would stay aside further on). But now he confirms by his recent actions that he is somewhat pro-Kiev (just when the rebels have gathered momentum and began taking over)...

Or maybe Putin wants to avoid the Yugoslavian scenario, where rather large Ukraine (check the map of Europe!) is split into many small insignificant states with different and sometimes unpredictable allegiances. He might want to avoid the divide and conquer scenario. This game is too big to comprehend from the personal here-and-now level.

In other news:
13:45 GMT:

Rebels in eastern Ukraine have handed over 1,200 prisoners of war to Kiev, President Petro Poroshenko said.

“Within the past four days we managed to free 1,200 Ukrainian prisoners of war,” he said, while on a visit to the city of Mariupol in southeastern Ukraine.
http://rt.com/news/eastern-ukraine-army-operation-680/

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:54:12 PM

This is a good question, why US continues to occupy Europe over seven decades (rhetorical question)

Your leading question has a built-in claim that is false. Perhaps they have some forces near Georgia or former Yugoslav territory, but that's obviously not what you meant. Democratic governments answer to their people, not Washington.

Germany and Italy are still occupied by the US army by any means. There are 56 (fifty six) United States Army installations in Germany and 113 (one hundred thirteen) in Italy. The biggest US army base (outside the USA) is located in Ramstein, Germany, where there are more than 54,000 American service members (and in 2006 it underwent an extensive expansion at that, lol)...
Germany doesn't count as they were one of the main aggressors in WW2. That was part of the price Germany paid for getting defeated. That still does not explain why the Soviets refused to retreat from several other countries that were not Russia, and why they forced ethnically non-Russian children to learn Russian at school. Even if it's not possible to force everyone to learn something, it took time away from learning more useful subjects.

So you tried to deceive. And the USA still occupies part of Europe, period (and one of the most developed at that). And I see once again that you are trying to switch the discussion from a topic you have been shown to lie about to quite a different theme...

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:34:17 PM

Ukrainian MP has published a message to faggots (not mine word, but an exact quote from context)

http://www.ridus.ru/news/166999

I think that our faggots (Pagan & others) are capable to read this without translation.
blablahblah

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:37:57 PM

sadly, your remarks are very shallow when studying geopolitics and crypto economy. whether one system being more superior or not is question to be answered once both systems eventually fail
The ends don't justify the means. The problem with such grand schemes such as Marxism is that people are expected to die or live terrible lives for the open-ended promise of some utopian future. Wasn't that Hegelian dialectic pseudo-intellectual fluff around since the early 1800s? What I would like to know is, how have the Russians adapted their politics to take into account 20th century advances in philosophy and sciences? Discussion of "Thesis, Antithesis, and Synthesis" sounds very Freudian when compared to Chaos theory, or the works of Einstein, Goedel, and Turing.

- its a long-term answer. after the ww2 the west decided to live using the ponzi scheme system on futures' wealth - the wealth that dont exist yet. obviously from the prospective of a person this system is superior because its generating better living conditions in short period of time, but the downfall of that system is that there will be a day when house of cards comes down stripping all the wealth away from other generations down the line.

Sounds like you've been reading Zero Hedge. They're just a mix of satire, dis-info, and thinly disguised American frustration with the EU. Incidentally, they're also evidence that the EU states are not puppets of the US, or at least they're asserting their independence.

the soviet economical system is much harder to build since there is no non-existent wealth around - the wealth is only what physically exist.
Could you explain how this non-existent futures wealth is meant to work? I'm always enthusiastic about getting more wealth from nothing.

so by the end of 70s soviets managed to achieve very high standard living.
Which Soviets?
Coincidentally, the Soviet satellite states were slowly going bankrupt. The People's Republic of Poland was probably in the worst state where underground political opposition, disguised as a "worker's union" gained 10 million members, and by 1981 the authorities instituted marshal law to show the Soviet Union that everything was safe and under control, and there was no need to send any helpful peacekeepers who were performing unrelated military exercises near the eastern borders.

give them 30-40 more years of non-interruptive development and they could have extremely stable non-crashing system with high quality of living that could last for centuries. though with arrival of gorbachev (& his masonic overlords) it all got dismantled from top to bottom.

Undoubtedly there would have plenty of coordination around 1989 to organise the relatively peaceful coups, but do you really think all those millions of people would have agreed and participated if they hadn't been desperate and starving after decades of Soviet rule? And do you really think the communist rulers would have stood by and allowed democratic opposition to take over, if they believed they could win? With all due respect, your claim of a 30-40 year continuation sounds like a fantasy. Maybe Moscow was doing OK, but that's because they were stealing.
blablahblah

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:06:08 PM

So you tried to deceive.
No. As I already explained, I hadn't considered US forces as occupants. Similarly, a heart transplant is not considered a form of cancer, even though it has different DNA.
The fact is that Russia invaded Europe, not as liberators, but as cynical imperialists and thieves.

And the USA still occupies part of Europe, period (and one of the most developed at that). And I see once again that you are trying to switch the discussion from a topic you have been shown to lie about to quite a different theme...
Pffft...

"But the USA did this... But the USA did that... Please ignore the Russian crimes because the West was guilty of some other crime..."
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:32:26 PM

So you tried to deceive.
No. As I already explained, I hadn't considered US forces as occupants. Similarly, a heart transplant is not considered a form of cancer, even though it has different DNA.
The fact is that Russia invaded Europe, not as liberators, but as cynical imperialists and thieves.

Personally, you may consider them whatever way you want. But as I said before, they are still occupation troops in Europe. Germany can neither insist nor demand their withdrawal (even if they want)... And Russia had withdrawn their troops unlike the USA, so who is an invader?

Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:47:58 PM

Images Show the Buk that Downed Flight MH17 Inside Russia, Controlled by Russian Troops

New evidence has been found that shows the Buk missile system that was used to shoot down MH17 on the 17th of July came from Russia, and was most likely operated by Russian soldiers. Using videos posted by locals in Russia’s Belgorod region back in June it has been possible to identify the Buk missile launcher seen in Ukraine on July 17th as part of a convoy of Buk missile launchers. It has also been possible to identify the Russian brigade the Buk is likely to have belonged to, and who may have operated the Buk missile launcher when it was in Ukraine.

The Buk launcher can be identified because of a number of features, including white markings on the left side side of its chassis, and what looks like the traces of a number that has been painted over. Here is a comparison of the Buk seen in previously unpublicised video taken in Russia on the 23rd of June with a well known image from Paris Match, which shows a Buk in Donetsk at 9am on July the 17th.

Numerous earlier studies of vehicles inside Ukraine has shown it has been standard practice for Russian forces to paint over the numbers on their vehicles before sending them into the Ukraine. In the Paris Match image, much of the remaining number has now been painted over. However, it is still possible to see the top curve of what was a “2” and the other two white marks. It’s important to note that these markings are in exactly the same positions on the Buk in both images.

Please find out more at:
https://bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2014/09/08/images-show-the-buk-that-downed-flight-mh17-inside-russia-controlled-by-russian-troops/

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: