Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Armory - Discussion Thread  (Read 521670 times)
sbrzol

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:22:53 PM

Last week i tried to use bitcoin qt ( i can see my balance and all transactions ),  but my passphrase did not work there, later i realized (after opened the bicoin.conf file : rpcuser=generated_by_armory) that i installed armory

Armory does not touch the password for the Bitcoin-QT wallet (doing so would be extremely bad behaviour!).  It *does* touch the bitcoin-qt file, but only to set up communication between the two clients.  I think it does set up a password for that communication, but it is totally separate from your bitcoin wallet password.

It indeed looks like from the log file that you never created an Armory wallet.  Your bitcoins must then be in the Bitcoin-QT wallet.  The most likely explanation is that you used another passphase for Bitcoin-QT than the one you are trying now.  Do you have an unencrypted backup or a paper backup of the Bitcoin Qt keys?  Without such a backup, there is no other way to recover than remembering the correct passphase.

in the bicoin.conf  file i can see these :

rpcuser=generated_by_armory

rpcpassword=43 long string

so this means nothing ?  

is it possible that i have never created any wallet in armory but after i installed armory some way i attached my bitcoin qt wallet to armory and it showed up in armory as a wallet and i set a password/passphase for it (that probably created those entries in bicoin.conf file)  and so now i cannot use old passphase in the bitcoin qt wallet beacuse armory take control over bitcoin qt ( not allowing transactions from bitcoin qt)

(if i create a wallet in armory and i can see my whole btc balance in armory in this wallet , can i see my whole balance in bitcoin qt too or will it be empty ? )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:51:13 PM

Armory does not take over your Bitcoin wallet, they always stay separately you can't even import your coins until you send to yourself manually

Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:53:53 PM

(1)so this means nothing ?  

is it possible that i have never created any wallet in armory but after i installed armory some way i attached my bitcoin qt wallet to armory and it showed up in armory as a wallet and i set a password/passphase for it (that probably created those entries in bicoin.conf file)  and so now i cannot use old passphase in the bitcoin qt wallet beacuse armory take control over bitcoin qt ( not allowing transactions from bitcoin qt)

(2)(if i create a wallet in armory and i can see my whole btc balance in armory in this wallet , can i see my whole balance in bitcoin qt too or will it be empty ? )

1)Yip it's not relevant the only time I've used rpcuser and rpcpassword was solo mining log ago. What I understand now is you want a strong password to prevent hacking your core node. So one is usually auto generated.

Armory uses Bitcoind not Bitcoin-QT - "d" is a command line version you can only run one or the other at a time because they share the downloaded blockchain.

I'd search your computer for a wallet.dat file. If you're trying to recover lost coins.

2) I think in an early version of Bitcoin QT one may have had an option to import private keys, this hasn't been the case for me ever since I started using armory about 2.5 years ago.

The Bitcoin-QT now called Bitcoin-Core wallet format is not compatible with the armory format. You can't see your Core balance in Armory or the other way around.

A wallet file just stores private keys if you know what you're doing you can export and import private keys into any wallet.
If you're not sure what your doing you can import public keys (watch only wallets) as you don't have the private key you can't control the coins.

Exporting and importing private keys requires some understand and security, these options are generally not available in standard configurations (consumer protection by technicality)

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:17:14 PM

Hi there,

I'm running the lasts versions of bitcoin-qt and Armory

I want to run Armory through TOR but how can I do it? I know this matter has ben already explained before, but I can't find the pages.

I see that the new version includes an option for TOR.

And second questions, is it secure?

I've had bad experiences with blockchain + TOR and coinbase + TOR losing small amounts with both wallets.

I've read that visiting clearnet sites with TOR isn't a good idea, that's why I ask if Armory + TOR is secure.

I store 90% of my BTC in a cold wallet in Armory, and I don't want to lose them...

Any help would be much appreciated, as I said, I store all the funds in Armory and I'm quite paranoid about security.

Best regards

I'm putting the message again just for more visibility...

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:25:28 PM

Hi there,

I want to run Armory through TOR but how can I do it? I know this matter has ben already explained before, but I can't find the pages.

I've had bad experiences with blockchain + TOR and coinbase + TOR losing small amounts with both wallets.

I've read that visiting clearnet sites with TOR isn't a good idea, that's why I ask if Armory + TOR is secure.

I store 90% of my BTC in a cold wallet in Armory, and I don't want to lose them...

Any help would be much appreciated, as I said, I store all the funds in Armory and I'm quite paranoid about security.

Best regards

I dont think armory tor helps.. Your transactions will still send through bitcoind

Look into torrifying bitcoin

sbrzol

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:31:54 PM

(1)so this means nothing ?  

(2)(if i create a wallet in armory and i can see my whole btc balance in armory in this wallet , can i see my whole balance in bitcoin qt too or will it be empty ? )

1)Yip it's not relevant the only time I've used rpcuser and rpcpassword was solo mining log ago. What I understand now is you want a strong password to prevent hacking your core node. So one is usually auto generated.

Armory uses Bitcoind not Bitcoin-QT - "d" is a command line version you can only run one or the other at a time because they share the downloaded blockchain.

I'd search your computer for a wallet.dat file. If you're trying to recover lost coins.

2) I think in an early version of Bitcoin QT one may have had an option to import private keys, this hasn't been the case for me ever since I started using armory about 2.5 years ago.

The Bitcoin-QT now called Bitcoin-Core wallet format is not compatible with the armory format. You can't see your Core balance in Armory or the other way around.

A wallet file just stores private keys if you know what you're doing you can export and import private keys into any wallet.
If you're not sure what your doing you can import public keys (watch only wallets) as you don't have the private key you can't control the coins.

Exporting and importing private keys requires some understand and security, these options are generally not available in standard configurations (consumer protection by technicality)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=56424.msg9263763#msg9263763

my passphase does not work anymore in bitcoin qt
i installed armory in June, i am not sure but i think i could see my wallet (with balance i can see in bitcoin qt) in Armory client (but in the armory log file there is no record for wallet creation)
now there is nothing in my armory client , it is empty
so i think when i installed Armory and after i "imported" my bitcoin qt wallet into it (without any log entry,, Huh? ) Armory prevents bitcoin qt to make transactions (send btc via bitcoin qt)

so my question is how can i access to my wallet again  ?

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:38:28 PM

You can't automatically import your wallet. Armory doesn't prevent anything. It doesn't touch your wallet. Try moving your Bitcoin wallet to another computer and start fresh

pitiflin

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:31:03 PM

Hi there,

Best regards

I dont think armory tor helps.. Your transactions will still send through bitcoind

Look into torrifying bitcoin

Yes sorry, that's what I meant. I've read that you can do this with bitcoin qt and then select the tor option in armory as well. The devolopers know for sure, I just can't find their old posts explaining the process. If they read this, please let me know!!

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:42:34 AM

i installed armory in June, i am not sure but i think i could see my wallet (with balance i can see in bitcoin qt) in Armory client (but in the armory log file there is no record for wallet creation)
so i think when i installed Armory and after i "imported" my bitcoin qt wallet into it (without any log entry,, Huh? ) Armory prevents bitcoin qt to make transactions (send btc via bitcoin qt)

from what I understand, you should close Armory, (as you have no transactions in there) and keep trying your passwords (creative variations) in bitcoin-QT, as your private keys are encrypted in your QT wallet.  
Man I don't envy you if you have a large chunk of coins. Armory is great when it come to making a backup, I have 4 passwords on by cold storage, one for the Bios, one to decrypt the disk and one for the desktop, and another for armory (call me paranoid).

Iv forgotten many passwords (paranoid and forgetful) and have had to reformat my system and fortunately Armory backups have saved me every time. can't say the same for Bitcoin QT.  

good luck.

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:10:03 AM

Has the latest version (0.92.3) been tested on Yosemite (OSX 10.10)?

I haven't tried the version Alan posted. It should work, though. The code has been specifically patched to handle Yosemite. I haven't seen any Yosemite-specific issues come up during testing. That being said, if anybody comes across any issues, please file a ticket.

Thanks!

Could you please direct me to the Yosemite specific build?

Thanks!

sbrzol

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:11:14 AM

from what I understand, you should close Armory, (as you have no transactions in there) and keep trying your passwords (creative variations) in bitcoin-QT, as your private keys are encrypted in your QT wallet.  
Man I don't envy you if you have a large chunk of coins. Armory is great when it come to making a backup, I have 4 passwords on by cold storage, one for the Bios, one to decrypt the disk and one for the desktop, and another for armory (call me paranoid).

Iv forgotten many passwords (paranoid and forgetful) and have had to reformat my system and fortunately Armory backups have saved me every time. can't say the same for Bitcoin QT.  

good luck.

here is my another post with this issue : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34028.msg9271649#msg9271649
i found this topic to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790407.0  Bitcoin Core won't take my passphrase
picobit

Activity: 547

Decor in numeris

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:07:49 AM

so this means nothing ?  

Yes, this means nothing.  That password allows Armory to communicate with bitcoind, but has no relation whatsoever with the Bitcoin-Qt wallet password.

No, that is utterly impossible.  Armory does not import anything automatically (and in fact importing the Bitcoin-Qt wallet is both cumbersome and discouraged, it is not something you do by accident.  And it is not possible with newer versions of Bitcoin-Qt).  Even if you manually imported the Bitcoin-Qt wallet into Armory, that would not prevent you from still using the wallet in Bitcoin-Qt.  Armory NEVER touches that wallet.  Never.

(if i create a wallet in armory and i can see my whole btc balance in armory in this wallet , can i see my whole balance in bitcoin qt too or will it be empty ? )

That depends.  If you imported the private keys from Bitcoin-Qt (which is by the way only possible if they were created with an old version of Bitcoin-Qt), then you would see the coins in both wallets.  If you moved the coins, then they would only be in Armory.  But you would still be able to unlock your Bitcoin-Qt wallet with your Bitcoin-Qt password, and see the transactions, including a large one sending all the funds to Armory.

If your passphase does not work, then your Bitcoin-Qt wallet is either corrupt, has been removed (check backups) or you used another passphase than the one you think you used.  Nothing Armory can do can cause this problem. 
doug_armory

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

Senior Developer - Armory

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:51:46 PM

Could you please direct me to the Yosemite specific build?

Alan posted the 0.92.3 builds here. This includes a build that runs on OS X 10.7+.

Senior Developer -  Armory Technologies, Inc.
pitiflin

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:39:25 PM

Hi there,

Best regards

Anyone? Huh

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:54:14 AM

Hi there,
Best regards
Anyone? Huh

With TOR, you better use and online wallet like blockchain.info
I would not take the risk of losing anything due to bad manipulation.
pitiflin

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:31:08 PM

Hi there,
Best regards
Anyone? Huh

With TOR, you better use and online wallet like blockchain.info
I would not take the risk of losing anything due to bad manipulation.

I didn't explain this, but I lost 1 BTC using blockchain + TOR a few days ago, and 1 BTC using coinbase + TOR a few months ago, that's why I no longer trust clearnet sites + TOR

And what happens if I use Armory withouth TOR? Do I remain anonymous? Will my IP be traced when sending/receiving BTC?

Maybe it's not really necessary to use TOR with Armory after all...

I just want to prevent someone to know my IP when sending/receiving BTC, that's all

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1345

Armory Developer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:09:04 PM

Hi there,

Best regards

Armory goes through Bitcoin Core (connected as localhost) to push its transactions. It reads its block data from local blkXXXXX.dat files. The TOR switch shuts down all other communications vector Armory uses (like calling back home to get version info), so as long as your Core instance is behind TOR and you use that switch, Armory won't try to access anything through the clearnet.

pitiflin

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:14:48 PM

Hi there,

Best regards

Armory goes through Bitcoin Core (connected as localhost) to push its transactions. It reads its block data from local blkXXXXX.dat files. The TOR switch shuts down all other communications vector Armory uses (like calling back home to get version info), so as long as your Core instance is behind TOR and you use that switch, Armory won't try to access anything through the clearnet.

Thanks GoatPig, so what do you reckon?

Is it really necessary to run TOR with Armory or I'm being too paranoid?

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
flipperfish

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Dolphie Selfie

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:23:30 PM

I didn't explain this, but I lost 1 BTC using blockchain + TOR a few days ago, and 1 BTC using coinbase + TOR a few months ago, that's why I no longer trust clearnet sites + TOR

And what happens if I use Armory withouth TOR? Do I remain anonymous? Will my IP be traced when sending/receiving BTC?

I just want to prevent someone to know my IP when sending/receiving BTC, that's all

How did this happen? Did they freeze your bitcoins because you used TOR or was it some kind of Man-in-the-Middle attack?
I would assume both can't happen with Armory. Freezing of funds is impossible, because you own the private keys. MITM can't happen because Armory relies on the local full node.

However, even with Armory, if you don't want anyone to know your IP, you'll have to use some IP-hiding technique like TOR.
pitiflin

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:28:14 PM

How did this happen? Did they freeze your bitcoins because you used TOR or was it some kind of Man-in-the-Middle attack?
I would assume both can't happen with Armory. Freezing of funds is impossible, because you own the private keys. MITM can't happen because Armory relies on the local full node.

However, even with Armory, if you don't want anyone to know your IP, you'll have to use some IP-hiding technique like TOR.

Thanks flipperfish,

It was a Man-in-the-Middle attack.

So what do you reckon? Is it really necessary to run TOR with Armory or I'm being too paranoid?

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: