Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 10:09:03 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Armory - Discussion Thread  (Read 481547 times)
Zoella

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:09:20 PM

Heavy testing?  Can you take 10 transactions like this? http://blockchain.info/tx/e3aea19a966d103c4520530f6a8f9486b03d4cbe46deeeb56c4e72730fe83f2f

I couldn't on any rig.

The point is that these transactions have identified an inefficiency in Armory that will have to be fixed.  However, I believe that most users do not have such transactions, and it is only now that we've been able to identify that as the cause for a lot of these reports.  Because no one on our team has a wallet with such transactions in it.  Those types of transactions simply do not exist in many use cases, and thus many people will not experience any such problems.

Please do not misinterpret my statement as blaming it on the user, or saying it's unimportant.  I'm simply identifying that you have fallen into a gap that many users do not, and thus will not have those problems.  Now that we've identified it, we'll try to get a fix into 0.91.1.  Fixing it will require a bit more work than we can put in for 0.91.

Do you still need a watching only wallet? I've transferred everything out of mine and plan to retire it. Let me know how to send one if you need it.

Absolutely.  Without it we'll have to manually hack together a wallet that exhibits the problem.  It would be much easier if we had one we already know causes problems. 

FYI we're stirring up our support email channel, so I'm not sure if a simple email with attachment will work.  Please try it and we'll find another way to get it if doesn't work (just support at bitcoinarmory dot com).

Sent, let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Armory Developer

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:54:27 PM

Same here ... btw, do I need to update something now, when qt 0.9 is out?

No you don't. It's preferable that you do but 0.90 is compatible with bitcoin core 0.9.0

Just one tiny thing: Armory doesn't seem to find the daemon after installing core 0.9.0. Had to manually point it at Bitcoin\daemon.

We're aware of this and this has been fixed in 0.91. As far the communication protocol goes, 0.90 is compatible with core 0.9.0 regardless

btcarmory.com
Zoella

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:06:54 AM

FYI, got a response saying I needed to submit a trouble ticket. Might want to check your support email account.
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:00:07 AM

I have to agree with the description that it's "unusaby crash-prone".  I tried my offline wallet on 4 different computers, 2 of which were fresh installs just for testing (one Ubuntu, one Win 7).  None of the computers could run Armory 0.9 for more than an hour with my watch only wallet without crashing.  I figured it had something to do with the number of transaction in the WO wallet and made a new offline and WO wallet.  After about a week I had the same issues though less sever.  I've come to the shitty solution of only adding to my cold storage very occasionally since each transaction decrease the amount of time it takes for Armory to crash.

I know from other threads that you're a bit frustrated with the average user who's complaining to you, but I think justusranvier is exactly correct and I think you need to take these complaints more seriously.  

"Unusaby crash-prone" is an understatement, at this point I've tried the following setups over the past 2-4 weeks to try and get Armory working but still with zero luck. All systems are spec'ed well enough.  

0.88, WinXP 64, existing system       - bitcoind stable, Armory crashes on sync
0.88, WinXP 64, clean install            - bitcoind stable, Armory crashes on sync
0.90, Win7, existing system             - bitcoind stable, Armory crashes on sync
0.90, Win7, clean install                  - bitcoind stable, Armory crashes on sync
0.90, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, clean install - bitcoind stable, Armory crashes after ~10ish minutes
0.91 test, Win7, clean install            - bitcoind stable, Armory crashes on startup (leveldb missing error)
0.91 test, Ubuntu 12.04, clean install, compiled from github - bitcoind stable, Armory crashes on startup (leveldb missing error)

I've tried the above systems under multiple setups, first with .bitcoin and .armory located on a remote ZFS samba server (which I use for all home files) and then switched to default locations on the local host drive. I've also tried using my existing blockchain and letting bitcoind re-download the blockchain from scratch at least 3 different times. I am not an "average user".

The failure to run on a fresh Ubuntu 12.04 LTS system both current version and github latest beta to me just speaks volumes. It's a shame because I'd like the combined features of deterministic wallets together with multiple wallets and Armory is the only option that does that currently does this, but Armory just does not run. I've asked in other threads what to do and what error logs to post, but the developers sounded offended and didn't offer any real suggestions.

I think kentt is right and many try, fail and leave without posting. Since I've started to pay attention to the Armory forum about a month ago I've also seen several threads on crashing for which little help was offered and no resolution provided. I've been unusually determined to try many different configurations to get it to work and at this point am probably close to 24 hours of screen time, the vast majority of users I'm betting abandon before that.

If the devs are serious about making Armory a real wallet then they need to take every single post on Armory not working or crashing seriously and bring a resolution to each and every posted issue, otherwise the bugs pile up until Armory is not functional for most users in most situations.

Sorry if this became a bit of a rant, but I've spent a silly amount of time on this.
etotheipi
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 06:16:47 AM

Btw, I just posted a new testing version and forgot to link to it from here:

0.90.99.3-testing is posted for both Windows and Ubuntu 12.04+

Unfortunately, we upgraded the makefiles, etc, and OSX building broke.  We don't think it will be tough to fix, but gotta fight through it.

@rocks -- we do take every report seriously, but we can't magically fix things just because a report was made.  There's been a lot of reports of the BDM hanging that we were only recently been able to identify.  Until we isolate the issue, we can't do anything about it.

In your case, there is obviously a pattern, because we test it regularly on new installs, and many users install on clean installs without issue.  (the exception is WinXP 64, which has always had problems).

--Are you using a paritcular wallet on each system?
--Are you using a particular bitcoin.conf?
--Are these all on the same computer?  What are its specs?
--Are you installing in non-standard locations?  
--Do you use command-line flags?
--Do you have non-english characters in your path names or use them in the interface?
--Do you run bitcoind/bitcoin-qt manually, or auto-managed?

As for the leveldb-error... I'm not sure exactly what that is.  Is it an error that there's a problem with the databases?  Or leveldb itself appears to be missing?  If leveldb is there but reports problematic files, try running with --rebuild.  

Again, I'm not here to discredit you or say anything is unimportant.  But clearly something is awry, as we've had plenty of users report success with every one of those environments (except WinXP64).  It would be great to know what is different, if anything.

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:19:45 AM

leveldb missing error

What error are you referring to? There was a leveldb bug that got fixed with the latest testing build (the one posted tonight) on Windows. Your post infers this bug occurs on Linux too, where it is built stock from google's source, so I'm bit curious now.

Since I've started to pay attention to the Armory forum about a month ago I've also seen several threads on crashing for which little help was offered and no resolution provided.

Most of these bugs are one and the same. Once we come to a fix the only thing we can do while we're working towards a release is to tell the users to wait for it. I guess it's better having someone doing that, but that's on our free time, so our presence can grow thin during busy times, like pre-release for these past 2 weeks. Also a lot of these users resort to sending us an email to our support channel, and those have a higher rate of resolution than what you can see here.

Your assumption on Armory's stability is a little off however. What you are experiencing is obviously a wallet issue as it carries from OS to OS. Changing OS only changes how resources are delivered to Armory. While we had problems with that for a while, these were eventually fixed, and the users left with an unusable Armory are those falling in your category, with a wallet pointing at a lot of large transaction. It took us some time to isolate this issue but that we're on it, it won't last that long.

For your information, I loaded Zoella's wallet in about 15sec. Coming from someone that simply can't get Armory to work, I'd say it's a step forward. Still implementing some fixes on that front as we speak. Back to the code now.

btcarmory.com
QuantumQrack

Activity: 339

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:54:04 AM

I am trying to run Armory with the latest 64-bit version of Bitcoin Core.  Is this not possible?  I have pointed Armory to the installation directory of Bitcoin Core, but it doesn't seem to recognize it.

Nevermind, Just had to point Armory to C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\daemon
Rock6.3

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:43:15 PM

leveldb missing error

Also a lot of these users resort to sending us an email to our support channel, and those have a higher rate of resolution than what you can see here.

More likely support emails get zero reply.
At least that has been my experience for more than a week.
etotheipi
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 03:01:42 PM

leveldb missing error

Also a lot of these users resort to sending us an email to our support channel, and those have a higher rate of resolution than what you can see here.

More likely support emails get zero reply.
At least that has been my experience for more than a week.

We have tried to respond to as many support emails as we can.  But we are a dev team, not a customer support team, so we can't get to everything.  Since we hadn't isolated the cause of your issue yet, the majority of emails we received from users with your symptoms we could not respond intelligently. 

Like I said, we want to respond to everyone, but we're an open-source project that makes no money (yet) and we have no customer support staff.  We respond to the emails that have the easiest response.  And we certainly take note of of the problems we see. 

On that note, I think we found a solution to this.  We may be able to get it into 0.91 after all.  We're excited that many of users reporting these symptoms may be resolved with this fix (hopefully all of them!)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:44:23 PM

0.91 is an improvement over 0.90 for sure.  But we don't believe that it's a critical upgrade.
I'm eating lunch with altoz right now and he also says he's had problems with 0.90 that required him to delete the .armory directory.

I think you've got a lot of users who having problem but are just living with them instead of reporting them.

i have had zero problems with 0.90 (zero crashes) and that's after putting it thru heavy testing.

of course, my laptop has 16GB RAM with a huge HD in linux.
Heavy testing?  Can you take 10 transactions like this? http://blockchain.info/tx/e3aea19a966d103c4520530f6a8f9486b03d4cbe46deeeb56c4e72730fe83f2f

I couldn't on any rig.

i've not tried a split that large but i have constructed up to 10 outputs w/o a hitch.
etotheipi
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:42:13 PM

Zoella, rocks, etc:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522866.msg5807344#msg5807344

i.e. try the latest 0.91-dev branch if you can, with your problem wallets (make sure you rebuild).

i've not tried a split that large but i have constructed up to 10 outputs w/o a hitch.

You need 500+ outputs per transaction to trigger this.

Zoella

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:25:08 PM

Zoella, rocks, etc:

i.e. try the latest 0.91-dev branch if you can, with your problem wallets (make sure you rebuild).

You need 500+ outputs per transaction to trigger this.

Just wanted to repeat in this thread, fix seems to work great. Highly recommend this upgrade to anyone with speed issues.
etotheipi
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 11:29:51 PM

Just wanted to repeat in this thread, fix seems to work great. Highly recommend this upgrade to anyone with speed issues.

Thanks rxgrant (github) for pointing us to that solution, and then goatpig figured out how to make it even better!  Sounds like it was more successful than any of us were expecting!

Also, thanks to picobit for helping figure out how to fix the mac builds after we revamped the makefiles.  I haven't gotten it working on my system yet, but it's close!

Should have 0.90.99.4 out tonight for Windows, Ubuntu 12.04+ and OSX  (at least the first two).  It will include the moster-tx fix, as well as a ton of robustness improvements.  Also, I should have  a properly-signed announce file, so you don't have to run with --test-announce to get those features. 

jaebird

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:08:09 AM

With the new 0.9.0 bitcoin core we now have an option to run without a core wallet with: -disablewallet option. It would be nice if this could be added to Armory soon! A custom options text entry would allow future quick changes to commandline in "Expert" mode...or something

Thanks for the great app.

EDIT:

I found you can also add the following to the bitcoin.conf file:
disablewallet=1
locksmith9

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:37:32 AM

I too have been unable to access my wallet for the last 2 months or so. I mine at several multipools, and Armory was okay a while back, but as funds built up the wallet started crashing consistently, so I'm looking forward to 0.91!

Side note: I installed 0.90 Bitcoin Core Qt tonight, ran/synced, then closed Qt. I pull up Armory 0.90 and receive the following error:
Output from bitcoind:
StdErr:

: Corrupted block database detected.
Do you want to rebuild the block database now?

Armory stays in Offline mode.
etotheipi
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:48:08 AM

I too have been unable to access my wallet for the last 2 months or so. I mine at several multipools, and Armory was okay a while back, but as funds built up the wallet started crashing consistently, so I'm looking forward to 0.91!

Side note: I installed 0.90 Bitcoin Core Qt tonight, ran/synced, then closed Qt. I pull up Armory 0.90 and receive the following error:
Output from bitcoind:
StdErr:

: Corrupted block database detected.
Do you want to rebuild the block database now?

Armory stays in Offline mode.

Congrats!  You get to try the new blockchain download via torrent!   But we think your other problems will be fixed when you are done.

Please install the new version of Armory I just posted.  Use "Help"->"Factory Reset" and choose to destroy everything, including redownloading the blockchain.

If it goes right, you should get to redownload via torrent.  The new version should work out of the box.  (no more --test-announce is needed)

etotheipi
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:49:18 AM

Testing version 0.90.99.4 for Windows, Mac and Linux*

*Any linux with python2.6 is still borked.  However this package should work on any linux system with python 2.7 (we thought we'd found a way to compile universal installers, and we did...as long as it uses the same python version!).

YES Mac version compiled and seems to be working!
YES The crashing at 99% done scanning seems to be fixed!

Downloads and info in the testing thread.

Rock6.3

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:33:00 PM

Zoella, rocks, etc:

Thank you, version 0.90.99.4 Beta has allowed my Armory Wallet to be fully opened for the first time in more than a week.
jyyst

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

"Make hardclean" don't help.
Code:
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory :( $ cd cppForSwig/
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig $ make hardclean
touch CppBlockUtils.i
rm -f *.o *.out *.a
rm -f CppBlockUtils_wrap.cxx
rm pypaths.txt
make -C cryptopp clean
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig/cryptopp'
rm -f cryptest.exe libcryptopp.a gcm.o skipjack.o osrng.o arc4.o cryptlib_bds.o hex.o esign.o randpool.o sharkbox.o base32.o dessp.o gzip.o fips140.o dsa.o polynomi.o winpipes.o eprecomp.o vmac.o hrtimer.o queue.o fipstest.o simple.o xtrcrypt.o hmac.o pkcspad.o authenc.o idea.o squaretb.o rc5.o emsa2.o sha.o network.o eax.o algparam.o des.o zlib.o ida.o dh2.o strciphr.o ecp.o blowfish.o md2.o elgamal.o adler32.o iterhash.o safer.o twofish.o wake.o wait.o default.o rc2.o oaep.o square.o gf2n.o shark.o seed.o shacal2.o cmac.o tea.o serpent.o eccrypto.o ripemd.o camellia.o pubkey.o trdlocal.o salsa.o seal.o luc.o ttmac.o crc.o tigertab.o mqv.o ccm.o dh.o md4.o whrlpool.o asn.o rw.o cast.o tiger.o rng.o channels.o zinflate.o pssr.o misc.o mqueue.o gf256.o rc6.o base64.o zdeflate.o basecode.o algebra.o blumshub.o ec2n.o dll.o gfpcrypt.o cryptlib.o files.o casts.o rijndael.o modes.o nbtheory.o md5.o socketft.o gost.o tftables.o pch.o cbcmac.o rsa.o rdtables.o 3way.o gf2_32.o rabin.o bfinit.o filters.o cpu.o sosemanuk.o xtr.o integer.o bench.o bench2.o test.o validat1.o validat2.o validat3.o adhoc.o datatest.o regtest.o fipsalgt.o dlltest.o cryptopp.dll libcryptopp.dll.a libcryptopp.import.a cryptest.import.exe dlltest.exe algebra.export.o algparam.export.o asn.export.o basecode.export.o cbcmac.export.o channels.export.o cryptlib.export.o des.export.o dessp.export.o dh.export.o dll.export.o dsa.export.o ec2n.export.o eccrypto.export.o ecp.export.o eprecomp.export.o files.export.o filters.export.o fips140.export.o fipstest.export.o gf2n.export.o gfpcrypt.export.o hex.export.o hmac.export.o integer.export.o iterhash.export.o misc.export.o modes.export.o modexppc.export.o mqueue.export.o nbtheory.export.o oaep.export.o osrng.export.o pch.export.o pkcspad.export.o pubkey.export.o queue.export.o randpool.export.o rdtables.export.o rijndael.export.o rng.export.o rsa.export.o sha.export.o simple.export.o skipjack.export.o strciphr.export.o trdlocal.export.o gcm.import.o skipjack.import.o osrng.import.o arc4.import.o cryptlib_bds.import.o hex.import.o esign.import.o randpool.import.o sharkbox.import.o base32.import.o dessp.import.o gzip.import.o fips140.import.o dsa.import.o polynomi.import.o winpipes.import.o eprecomp.import.o vmac.import.o hrtime[Suspicious link removed]port.o queue.import.o fipstest.import.o simple.import.o xtrcrypt.import.o hmac.import.o pkcspad.import.o authenc.import.o idea.import.o squaretb.import.o rc5.import.o emsa2.import.o sha.import.o network.import.o eax.import.o algparam.import.o des.import.o zlib.import.o ida.import.o dh2.import.o strciph[Suspicious link removed]port.o ecp.import.o blowfish.import.o md2.import.o elgamal.import.o adler32.import.o iterhash.import.o safe[Suspicious link removed]port.o twofish.import.o wake.import.o wait.import.o default.import.o rc2.import.o oaep.import.o square.import.o gf2n.import.o shark.import.o seed.import.o shacal2.import.o cmac.import.o tea.import.o serpent.import.o eccrypto.import.o ripemd.import.o camellia.import.o pubkey.import.o trdlocal.import.o salsa.import.o seal.import.o luc.import.o ttmac.import.o crc.import.o tigertab.import.o mqv.import.o ccm.import.o dh.import.o md4.import.o whrlpool.import.o a[Suspicious link removed]port.o rw.import.o cast.import.o tige[Suspicious link removed]port.o rng.import.o channels.import.o zinflate.import.o pss[Suspicious link removed]port.o misc.import.o mqueue.import.o gf256.import.o rc6.import.o base64.import.o zdeflate.import.o basecode.import.o algebra.import.o blumshub.import.o ec2n.import.o dll.import.o gfpcrypt.import.o cryptlib.import.o files.import.o casts.import.o rijndael.import.o modes.import.o nbtheory.import.o md5.import.o socketft.import.o gost.import.o tftables.import.o pch.import.o cbcmac.import.o rsa.import.o rdtables.import.o 3way.import.o gf2_32.import.o rabin.import.o bfinit.import.o filters.import.o cpu.import.o sosemanuk.import.o xt[Suspicious link removed]port.o intege[Suspicious link removed]port.o bench.import.o bench2.import.o test.import.o validat1.import.o validat2.import.o validat3.import.o adhoc.import.o datatest.import.o regtest.import.o fipsalgt.import.o dlltest.import.o dlltest.dllonly.o                                                                                             
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig/cryptopp'                                                                                                 
make -C leveldb clean                                                                                                                                                             
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig/leveldb'                                                                                                 
rm -f db_bench leveldbutil arena_test autocompact_test bloom_test c_test cache_test coding_test corruption_test crc32c_test db_test dbformat_test env_test filename_test filter_block_test issue178_test issue200_test log_test memenv_test skiplist_test table_test version_edit_test version_set_test write_batch_test db_bench_sqlite3 db_bench_tree_db libleveldb.a libleveldb.so libleveldb.so.1 libleveldb.so.1.15 libmemenv.a */*.o */*/*.o ios-x86/*/*.o ios-arm/*/*.o build_config.mk                                                           
rm -rf ios-x86/* ios-arm/*                                                                                                                                                         
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig/leveldb'
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig $ cd ..
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory $ python2 ArmoryQt.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ArmoryQt.py", line 34, in <module>
    from armoryengine.ALL import *
  File "/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/armoryengine/ALL.py", line 1, in <module>
    from armoryengine.ArmoryUtils import *
  File "/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/armoryengine/ArmoryUtils.py", line 39, in <module>
    from CppBlockUtils import KdfRomix, CryptoAES
  File "/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/CppBlockUtils.py", line 28, in <module>
    _CppBlockUtils = swig_import_helper()
  File "/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/CppBlockUtils.py", line 24, in swig_import_helper
    _mod = imp.load_module('_CppBlockUtils', fp, pathname, description)
ImportError: /home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/_CppBlockUtils.so: undefined symbol: _ZN6snappy21GetUncompressedLengthEPKcmPm
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory :( $ cd cppForSwig/
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig $ make
g++  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -O2 -pipe -fPIC -c UniversalTimer.cpp
g++  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -O2 -pipe -fPIC -c BinaryData.cpp
g++  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -O2 -pipe -fPIC -c leveldb_wrapper.cpp
g++  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -O2 -pipe -fPIC -c StoredBlockObj.cpp
g++  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -O2 -pipe -fPIC -c BtcUtils.cpp
g++  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -O2 -pipe -fPIC -c BlockObj.cpp
g++  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -O2 -pipe -fPIC -c BlockUtils.cpp
g++  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -O2 -pipe -fPIC -c EncryptionUtils.cpp
make -C cryptopp libcryptopp.a
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig/cryptopp'
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c gcm.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c skipjack.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c osrng.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c arc4.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c cryptlib_bds.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c hex.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c esign.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c randpool.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c sharkbox.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c base32.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c dessp.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c gzip.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c fips140.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c dsa.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c polynomi.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c winpipes.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c eprecomp.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c vmac.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c hrtimer.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c queue.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c fipstest.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c simple.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c xtrcrypt.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c hmac.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c pkcspad.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c authenc.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c idea.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c squaretb.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c rc5.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c emsa2.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c sha.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c network.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c eax.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c algparam.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c des.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c zlib.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c ida.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c dh2.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c strciphr.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c ecp.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c blowfish.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c md2.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c elgamal.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c adler32.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c iterhash.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c safer.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c twofish.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c wake.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c wait.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c default.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c rc2.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c oaep.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c square.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c gf2n.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c shark.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c seed.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c shacal2.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c cmac.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c tea.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c serpent.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c eccrypto.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c ripemd.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c camellia.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c pubkey.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c trdlocal.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c salsa.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c seal.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c luc.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c ttmac.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c crc.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c tigertab.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c mqv.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c ccm.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c dh.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c md4.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c whrlpool.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c asn.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c rw.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c cast.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c tiger.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c rng.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c channels.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c zinflate.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c pssr.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c misc.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c mqueue.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c gf256.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c rc6.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c base64.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c zdeflate.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c basecode.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c algebra.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c blumshub.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c ec2n.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c dll.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c gfpcrypt.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c cryptlib.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c files.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c casts.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c rijndael.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c modes.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c nbtheory.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c md5.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c socketft.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c gost.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c tftables.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c pch.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c cbcmac.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c rsa.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c rdtables.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c 3way.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c gf2_32.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c rabin.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c bfinit.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c filters.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c cpu.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c sosemanuk.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c xtr.cpp
g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -fPIC -mtune=generic -pipe -c integer.cpp
ar -cr   libcryptopp.a gcm.o skipjack.o osrng.o arc4.o cryptlib_bds.o hex.o esign.o randpool.o sharkbox.o base32.o dessp.o gzip.o fips140.o dsa.o polynomi.o winpipes.o eprecomp.o vmac.o hrtimer.o queue.o fipstest.o simple.o xtrcrypt.o hmac.o pkcspad.o authenc.o idea.o squaretb.o rc5.o emsa2.o sha.o network.o eax.o algparam.o des.o zlib.o ida.o dh2.o strciphr.o ecp.o blowfish.o md2.o elgamal.o adler32.o iterhash.o safer.o twofish.o wake.o wait.o default.o rc2.o oaep.o square.o gf2n.o shark.o seed.o shacal2.o cmac.o tea.o serpent.o eccrypto.o ripemd.o camellia.o pubkey.o trdlocal.o salsa.o seal.o luc.o ttmac.o crc.o tigertab.o mqv.o ccm.o dh.o md4.o whrlpool.o asn.o rw.o cast.o tiger.o rng.o channels.o zinflate.o pssr.o misc.o mqueue.o gf256.o rc6.o base64.o zdeflate.o basecode.o algebra.o blumshub.o ec2n.o dll.o gfpcrypt.o cryptlib.o files.o casts.o rijndael.o modes.o nbtheory.o md5.o socketft.o gost.o tftables.o pch.o cbcmac.o rsa.o rdtables.o 3way.o gf2_32.o rabin.o bfinit.o filters.o cpu.o sosemanuk.o xtr.o integer.o
ranlib libcryptopp.a
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig/cryptopp'
mv cryptopp/libcryptopp.a .
make -C leveldb libleveldb.a
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig/leveldb'
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/builder.cc -o db/builder.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/c.cc -o db/c.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/dbformat.cc -o db/dbformat.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/db_impl.cc -o db/db_impl.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/db_iter.cc -o db/db_iter.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/filename.cc -o db/filename.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/log_reader.cc -o db/log_reader.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/log_writer.cc -o db/log_writer.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/memtable.cc -o db/memtable.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/repair.cc -o db/repair.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/table_cache.cc -o db/table_cache.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/version_edit.cc -o db/version_edit.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/version_set.cc -o db/version_set.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c db/write_batch.cc -o db/write_batch.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c table/block_builder.cc -o table/block_builder.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c table/block.cc -o table/block.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c table/filter_block.cc -o table/filter_block.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c table/format.cc -o table/format.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c table/iterator.cc -o table/iterator.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c table/merger.cc -o table/merger.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c table/table_builder.cc -o table/table_builder.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c table/table.cc -o table/table.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c table/two_level_iterator.cc -o table/two_level_iterator.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/arena.cc -o util/arena.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/bloom.cc -o util/bloom.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/cache.cc -o util/cache.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/coding.cc -o util/coding.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/comparator.cc -o util/comparator.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/crc32c.cc -o util/crc32c.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/env.cc -o util/env.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/env_posix.cc -o util/env_posix.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/filter_policy.cc -o util/filter_policy.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/hash.cc -o util/hash.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/histogram.cc -o util/histogram.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/logging.cc -o util/logging.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/options.cc -o util/options.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c util/status.cc -o util/status.o
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -DSNAPPY -O2 -fPIC -DNDEBUG        -c port/port_posix.cc -o port/port_posix.o
rm -f libleveldb.a
ar -rs libleveldb.a db/builder.o db/c.o db/dbformat.o db/db_impl.o db/db_iter.o db/filename.o db/log_reader.o db/log_writer.o db/memtable.o db/repair.o db/table_cache.o db/version_edit.o db/version_set.o db/write_batch.o table/block_builder.o table/block.o table/filter_block.o table/format.o table/iterator.o table/merger.o table/table_builder.o table/table.o table/two_level_iterator.o util/arena.o util/bloom.o util/cache.o util/coding.o util/comparator.o util/crc32c.o util/env.o util/env_posix.o util/filter_policy.o util/hash.o util/histogram.o util/logging.o util/options.o util/status.o port/port_posix.o
ar: creating libleveldb.a
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig/leveldb'
mv leveldb/libleveldb.a .
g++ -O2 -pipe -fPIC  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS  -c -o sighandler.o sighandler.cpp
swig -c++ -python -classic -threads -outdir ../ -v CppBlockUtils.i
Language subdirectory: python
Search paths:
   ./
   ./swig_lib/python/
   /usr/share/swig/2.0.12/python/
   ./swig_lib/
   /usr/share/swig/2.0.12/
Preprocessing...
Starting language-specific parse...
EncryptionUtils.h:178: Warning 362: operator= ignored
Processing types...
EncryptionUtils.h:133: Warning 402: Base class 'BinaryData' is incomplete.
BtcUtils.h:83: Warning 402: Only forward declaration 'BinaryData' was found.
C++ analysis...
Generating wrappers...
BlockObj.h:604: Warning 472: Overloaded method TxIOPair::TxIOPair(TxRef,uint32_t,TxRef,uint32_t) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 0 of type 'BinaryData'
BlockObj.h:648: Warning 472: Overloaded method TxIOPair::setTxIn(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
BlockObj.h:650: Warning 472: Overloaded method TxIOPair::setTxOut(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
StoredBlockObj.h:317: Warning 472: Overloaded method StoredHeader::setHeightAndDup(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
StoredBlockObj.h:583: Warning 472: Overloaded method StoredScriptHistory::markTxOutUnspent(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
StoredBlockObj.h:583: Warning 472: Overloaded method StoredScriptHistory::markTxOutUnspent(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
StoredBlockObj.h:647: Warning 472: Overloaded method StoredSubHistory::markTxOutUnspent(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
StoredBlockObj.h:647: Warning 472: Overloaded method StoredSubHistory::markTxOutUnspent(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
StoredBlockObj.h:709: Warning 472: Overloaded method StoredTxHints::setPreferredTx(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
BlockUtils.h:197: Warning 472: Overloaded method AddressBookEntry::AddressBookEntry(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 0 of type 'BinaryData'
BlockUtils.h:262: Warning 472: Overloaded method ScrAddrObj::ScrAddrObj(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 0 of type 'BinaryData'
BlockUtils.h:262: Warning 472: Overloaded method ScrAddrObj::ScrAddrObj(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 0 of type 'BinaryData'
BlockUtils.h:301: Warning 509: Overloaded method ScrAddrObj::addTxIO(TxIOPair &) effectively ignored,
BlockUtils.h:300: Warning 509: as it is shadowed by ScrAddrObj::addTxIO(TxIOPair *).
BlockUtils.h:300: Warning 509: Overloaded method ScrAddrObj::addTxIO(TxIOPair *,bool) effectively ignored,
BlockUtils.h:301: Warning 509: as it is shadowed by ScrAddrObj::addTxIO(TxIOPair &,bool).
BlockUtils.h:352: Warning 472: Overloaded method BtcWallet::addScrAddress(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
BlockUtils.h:352: Warning 472: Overloaded method BtcWallet::addScrAddress(BinaryData) with no explicit typecheck typemap for arg 1 of type 'BinaryData'
BlockUtils.h:685: Warning 509: Overloaded method BlockDataManager_LevelDB::SetDatabaseModes(int,int) effectively ignored,
BlockUtils.h:682: Warning 509: as it is shadowed by BlockDataManager_LevelDB::SetDatabaseModes(ARMORY_DB_TYPE,DB_PRUNE_TYPE).
g++ -I"/usr/include/python2.7" -O2 -pipe -fPIC  -Icryptopp -Ileveldb/include -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -c CppBlockUtils_wrap.cxx
g++ -shared -fPIC -lpthread -Lleveldb -L/usr/lib/libpython2.7.so.1.0 -lpython2.7  -O2 -pipe -fPIC UniversalTimer.o BinaryData.o leveldb_wrapper.o StoredBlockObj.o BtcUtils.o BlockObj.o BlockUtils.o EncryptionUtils.o libcryptopp.a libleveldb.a sighandler.o "/usr/lib/libpython2.7.so.1.0" CppBlockUtils_wrap.o -o ../_CppBlockUtils.so
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig $ python2 ArmoryQt.py
python2: can't open file 'ArmoryQt.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory/cppForSwig :( $ cd ..
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory $ python2 ArmoryQt.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ArmoryQt.py", line 34, in <module>
    from armoryengine.ALL import *
  File "/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/armoryengine/ALL.py", line 1, in <module>
    from armoryengine.ArmoryUtils import *
  File "/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/armoryengine/ArmoryUtils.py", line 39, in <module>
    from CppBlockUtils import KdfRomix, CryptoAES
  File "/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/CppBlockUtils.py", line 28, in <module>
    _CppBlockUtils = swig_import_helper()
  File "/home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/CppBlockUtils.py", line 24, in swig_import_helper
    _mod = imp.load_module('_CppBlockUtils', fp, pathname, description)
ImportError: /home/piotrek/Apps/BitcoinArmory/_CppBlockUtils.so: undefined symbol: _ZN6snappy21GetUncompressedLengthEPKcmPm
piotrek@piotek-pc ~/Apps/BitcoinArmory :( $
Last git now: http://pastebin.com/GFkrwwBZ
goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:57:54 PM

can you pastebin ./Makefile and ./cppForSwig/Makefile please

btcarmory.com
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 232 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.