Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux]  (Read 383264 times)
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 06:25:47 AM

Alright, very humbling how out of touch I am with coding, when I'm looking at this latest error, and I don't have a clue where to begin to fix this one...

Code:
c:\usr\dev\Qt\4.8.5\bin\rcc.exe -name QtResource ..\src\QtResource.qrc -o release\qrc_QtResource.cpp
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -w -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -DUNICODE -DQT_DLL -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"..\..\..\usr\dev\Qt\4.8.5\include\QtCore" -I"..\..\..\usr\dev\Qt\4.8.5\include\QtNetwork" -I"..\..\..\usr\dev\Qt\4.8.5\include\QtGui" -I"..\..\..\usr\dev\Qt\4.8.5\include\QtMultimedia" -I"..\..\..\usr\dev\Qt\4.8.5\include" -I"..\src" -I"..\..\..\usr\dev\Qt\4.8.5\src\3rdparty\zlib" -I"..\..\..\usr\dev\OpenSSL-Win32\include" -I"..\..\..\usr\dev\Qt\4.8.5\include\ActiveQt" -I"release" -I"." -I"." -I"..\..\..\usr\dev\Qt\4.8.5\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o release\qrc_QtResource.o release\qrc_QtResource.cpp
windres -i ..\src\WinResource.rc -o release\WinResource_res.o --include-dir=./../src -DUNICODE -DQT_DLL -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN
windres: ..\\src\\WinResource.rc:32: syntax error
mingw32-make[1]: *** [release/WinResource_res.o] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/{{GIT REPO]}/Squeaker-QtBitcoinTrader/build-QtBitcoinTrader-Qt_4_8_5_4_8_5-Release'
mingw32-make: *** [release] Error 2
01:11:25: The process "C:\usr\dev\MinGW-gcc-4.4.0-2\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project QtBitcoinTrader (kit: Qt 4.8.5 (4.8.5))
When executing step 'Make'
01:11:25: Elapsed time: 01:41.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:25:57 AM

hi,

feature request: i have some favorite exchange pairs, like btc/usd, ltc/usd, nvc/usd, ltc/btc... i dont care the others. could you make allow to customize the top-left list? i want to see only my favs or the favs are the first. like:
--- Favorites ---
btc/usd
ltc/usd
-- Other ---
ppc/usd
eur/usd

Elbandi
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 10:54:25 AM

hi,

feature request: i have some favorite exchange pairs, like btc/usd, ltc/usd, nvc/usd, ltc/btc... i dont care the others. could you make allow to customize the top-left list? i want to see only my favs or the favs are the first. like:
--- Favorites ---
btc/usd
ltc/usd
-- Other ---
ppc/usd
eur/usd

Elbandi
And, while you're at it, user-defineable pairs as well? So when an exchange adds/removes a pair, we don't have to wait for a program update to use it, we can just go into the config for that exchange, and add/remove the pair ourselves? (with the associated fee and trading limits, valid decimal places, etc... like BTCe's BTC/USD pair that has a minimum 0.001 unit in pricing)

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 01:18:20 PM

hi,

--- Favorites ---
btc/usd
ltc/usd
-- Other ---
ppc/usd
eur/usd

Elbandi

I'll think how to implement it.

And, while you're at it, user-defineable pairs as well? So when an exchange adds/removes a pair, we don't have to wait for a program update to use it, we can just go into the config for that exchange, and add/remove the pair ourselves? (with the associated fee and trading limits, valid decimal places, etc... like BTCe's BTC/USD pair that has a minimum 0.001 unit in pricing)

I'll add real time synchronization of BTC-e pairs, and if some changed or deleted, or new one, program will use it.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 01:47:25 PM

I'll add real time synchronization of BTC-e pairs, and if some changed or deleted, or new one, program will use it.
That'll work, thanky.

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:12:05 PM

The mac version is crashing on startup for me as well... do I really have to uninstall Qt SDK? I need it for my PyQt projects :/

What about running the win version via wine? has anyone tested this?

You also can remove frameworks from "Qt Bitcoin Trader.app" folder.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
maz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:51:21 PM

Is there a way to auto-update in linux without going through a re-installation?
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 04:13:38 PM

Is there a way to auto-update in linux without going through a re-installation?

No. But in feature it vary possible.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
toothpick

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:06:42 PM

Im getting constant crashes and closing on Windows 8 with this new version. Anyone else? Im using Bitstamp. Also, when placing a buy order at "All In" it never places and never shows a message why. But if I lower the price by one click, it posts. LOVE this app tho!!! Thanks so much!!!
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 06:28:04 PM

Im getting constant crashes and closing on Windows 8 with this new version. Anyone else? Im using Bitstamp. Also, when placing a buy order at "All In" it never places and never shows a message why. But if I lower the price by one click, it posts. LOVE this app tho!!! Thanks so much!!!

Try to remove %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader folder and re-create API keys.
I'm using Windows 8.1 and no crashes.
If this will not solved, please contact me via email or PM and we will debug it.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 06:34:51 PM

Still at a loss why I'm getting:

windres -i ..\src\WinResource.rc -o release\WinResource_res.o --include-dir=./../src -DUNICODE -DQT_DLL -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN

I've never had to deal with the compilers themselves before, every project I've been a part of already had all of that set up.

At this point, I'm just trying to compile the trader client as is, without any edits, so I know I have everything set up properly.

Anyone else already compiling this on Win7?

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 06:39:38 PM

Still at a loss why I'm getting:

I've never had to deal with the compilers themselves before, every project I've been a part of already had all of that set up.

At this point, I'm just trying to compile the trader client as is, without any edits, so I know I have everything set up properly.

Anyone else already compiling this on Win7?

I use Visual Studio for compiling instead of mingw Qt Creator.
You can remove WinResource.rc from QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro
So I have not tested it on Windows using Qt Creator.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
patriotek

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:05:00 PM

IGHOR:

Thanx so much for the update!

Is there a chance of adding support for Cryptsy, and again, CEX.io?  It'd be so much easier to use this than their non-optimal sites...

As well, if / when CEX is supported, there are already 3rd party scripts that handle such things as auto-reinvestment, so some of the rule suggestions I'd have would quite closely follow what's being done there...

Here's the one that I'm currently using, in particular:  https://github.com/Eloque/CexControl

It is quite effective.  Even goes so far as to determine, on each run, whether you'll get more bang for the buck: 1. Trading NMC for BTC then BTC for GHS, 2. Trading BTC for NMC then NMC for GHS, or 3. Trading either NMC or BTC directly for GHS.  It then, of course, places orders accordingly.

If either/or is not intended to be supported officially, any hints on how I might hack up support on my own?  I'm no programmer, but I'm willing to make the attempt...
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:23:15 PM

I use Visual Studio for compiling instead of mingw Qt Creator.
You can remove WinResource.rc from QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro
So I have not tested it on Windows using Qt Creator.
yeah, I use vs2005 express on the other computer, but it is still running win2k. figured I'd set up this computer as closely as the dev's environment was when he's making this.

I _thought_ it would simplify things Tongue

I'll give your suggestion a try when I get up tonight. o/

ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:42:12 PM

Commands for Debian, Ubuntu etc..
Code:
qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
make
sudo make install

on Ubuntu 13.10:
Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -O2 -w -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/QtMultimediaKit -I. -I/usr/src/3rdparty/zlib -I/usr/include/QtMobility -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/QtMobility -I/usr/X11R6/include -I.moc -I.ui -o .obj/feecalculator.o feecalculator.cpp
feecalculator.cpp: In constructor ‘FeeCalculator::FeeCalculator()’:
feecalculator.cpp:42:5: error: ‘class Ui::FeeCalculator’ has no member named ‘singleInstance’
  ui.singleInstance->setChecked(mainWindow.feeCalculatorSingleInstance);
     ^
make: *** [.obj/feecalculator.o] Fehler 1
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:49:53 PM

Commands for Debian, Ubuntu etc..
Code:
qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
make
sudo make install

on Ubuntu 13.10:
Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -O2 -w -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/QtMultimediaKit -I. -I/usr/src/3rdparty/zlib -I/usr/include/QtMobility -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/QtMobility -I/usr/X11R6/include -I.moc -I.ui -o .obj/feecalculator.o feecalculator.cpp
feecalculator.cpp: In constructor ‘FeeCalculator::FeeCalculator()’:
feecalculator.cpp:42:5: error: ‘class Ui::FeeCalculator’ has no member named ‘singleInstance’
  ui.singleInstance->setChecked(mainWindow.feeCalculatorSingleInstance);
     ^
make: *** [.obj/feecalculator.o] Fehler 1

Try remove project and download it from Github again.
Maybe some old files left.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:55:42 PM

IGHOR:

Thanx so much for the update!

Is there a chance of adding support for Cryptsy, and again, CEX.io?  It'd be so much easier to use this than their non-optimal sites...

As well, if / when CEX is supported, there are already 3rd party scripts that handle such things as auto-reinvestment, so some of the rule suggestions I'd have would quite closely follow what's being done there...

Here's the one that I'm currently using, in particular:  https://github.com/Eloque/CexControl

It is quite effective.  Even goes so far as to determine, on each run, whether you'll get more bang for the buck: 1. Trading NMC for BTC then BTC for GHS, 2. Trading BTC for NMC then NMC for GHS, or 3. Trading either NMC or BTC directly for GHS.  It then, of course, places orders accordingly.

If either/or is not intended to be supported officially, any hints on how I might hack up support on my own?  I'm no programmer, but I'm willing to make the attempt...

I think I'll add Cryptsy and Bitfines in v1.07.96
This features you tell is planted to Qt Open Trader
And currently multi exchange and multi currencies monitoring is not supported.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
patriotek

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:20:38 PM

You say multi-exchange is not supported, and I can see what you mean with that.

I do not currently need or have accounts with more than 1 of the supported exchanges to test this, but it seems to allow for running multiple instances of itself, at least on Linux..  Is that not the case?  I can run one and log into BTC-e, then run again, and the login screen pops up.

As for multi-currency monitoring, will this be supported in the future?  I'd never have thought about it before using the script that I do, honestly, but it might be nice to have the ability to check if another path to same resulting investment (via another currency trade) would result in better ROI.  Not a necessity, by any means, but of potential value...
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 08:25:39 PM

You say multi-exchange is not supported, and I can see what you mean with that.

I do not currently need or have accounts with more than 1 of the supported exchanges to test this, but it seems to allow for running multiple instances of itself, at least on Linux..  Is that not the case?  I can run one and log into BTC-e, then run again, and the login screen pops up.

As for multi-currency monitoring, will this be supported in the future?  I'd never have thought about it before using the script that I do, honestly, but it might be nice to have the ability to check if another path to same resulting investment (via another currency trade) would result in better ROI.  Not a necessity, by any means, but of potential value...

Multi-currency monitoring and also multi-exchange monitoring will be added to Qt Open Trader.
If you want to start many program instances to use multi currencies monitoring with same exchange, make sure you use dedicated API keys for each instance.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
patriotek

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:32:01 PM

Multi-currency monitoring and also multi-exchange monitoring will be added to Qt Open Trader.
If you want to start many program instances to use multi currencies monitoring with same exchange, make sure you use dedicated API keys for each instance.

Understood and appreciated! I probably would've made that mistake, and caused a bit of a catastrophe for myself...lol

This last few weeks have been quite the learning process for me!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: