Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux]  (Read 383268 times)
Caesar V

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:14:02 PM

It seems that the recent update has fixed the delay when putting in orders, thanks a lot for this!  Grin Grin
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlueBitAUT

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:50:53 PM

Hi,

I was using the rulesets of the "old version" a few months ago and had no troubles to follow their logic.
Now I have some (maybe dumb) questions, as it seems I don't understand how the new rules are set.

When Last Price (BTC/CNY) < Last my Sell Price (BTC/CNY) - 0.5% (Realtime comparation) then Spend CNY ฿50% at Ask Price

My last sell was at 2977 CNY.
So this rule should get triggered, when the "actual Last Price" is 0.5% lower (around 2962 CNY)
than my Last Sell Price and place an buyorder
with 50% of my available CNY, at current Ask Price.

I've also tried:
When Last my Sell Price (BTC/CNY) > Last Price (BTC/CNY) - 0.5% (Realtime comparation) then Spend CNY ฿50% at Ask Price

But both didn't work/trigger. What am I missing here?

Also, if i want to add, for example, 1% to the Ask Price, it shows:
...at Ask Price + ¥1

Shouldn't this look like this?
...at Ask Price + 1%

Thanks!
mojBitcoin.si

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:25:26 AM

With new build on mac, AsksVolume and AsksPrice still return 0

Works for me. Check for updates again.
https://i.imgur.com/8mxwefU.jpg

Indeed.It works now. Thnx.

Tomi
idee2013

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:38:56 PM

HI,

what is exactly the difference between "buy btc" and "spend usd" ? ..both used with 100% - Fee
Askit2

Activity: 981
Merit: 500

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:21:26 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 06:59:38 AM by Askit2

Does anyone know if BTCe still has DDoS problems of if the cloudflare I am seeing is my own doing. No updates to the tweet for >24 hours makes me wonder what's wrong.

I did update to the current version but it seems like the cloudflaring business started before the update. The computer I use every few weeks will need restarted to fix a connectivity issue. I thought that was the problem when the delay got to 9999. It appears I was wrong on that. So either my pair of running bots got me banned after more then a week of running successfully or something is wrong.

EDIT: Both bots down for about 1.5 hours and now I can get in. It could be coincidence or luck. I wonder if I got myself banned while the site was down.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 01:35:33 PM

Hi,

I was using the rulesets of the "old version" a few months ago and had no troubles to follow their logic.
Now I have some (maybe dumb) questions, as it seems I don't understand how the new rules are set.

When Last Price (BTC/CNY) < Last my Sell Price (BTC/CNY) - 0.5% (Realtime comparation) then Spend CNY ฿50% at Ask Price

My last sell was at 2977 CNY.
So this rule should get triggered, when the "actual Last Price" is 0.5% lower (around 2962 CNY)
than my Last Sell Price and place an buyorder
with 50% of my available CNY, at current Ask Price.

I've also tried:
When Last my Sell Price (BTC/CNY) > Last Price (BTC/CNY) - 0.5% (Realtime comparation) then Spend CNY ฿50% at Ask Price

But both didn't work/trigger. What am I missing here?

Also, if i want to add, for example, 1% to the Ask Price, it shows:
...at Ask Price + ¥1

Shouldn't this look like this?
...at Ask Price + 1%

Thanks!

This bug was fixed in private build.

HI,

what is exactly the difference between "buy btc" and "spend usd" ? ..both used with 100% - Fee

Amount of BTC when use "spend usd" depends on rule price, "buy btc" is exact amount.

Does anyone know if BTCe still has DDoS problems of if the cloudflare I am seeing is my own doing. No updates to the tweet for >24 hours makes me wonder what's wrong.

I did update to the current version but it seems like the cloudflaring business started before the update. The computer I use every few weeks will need restarted to fix a connectivity issue. I thought that was the problem when the delay got to 9999. It appears I was wrong on that. So either my pair of running bots got me banned after more then a week of running successfully or something is wrong.

EDIT: Both bots down for about 1.5 hours and now I can get in. It could be coincidence or luck. I wonder if I got myself banned while the site was down.

If you will have this problem again than please tell me.

Private builds with latest fixes. Looks like no more bugs found and it is JL Script RC versions of upcoming 1.08:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/860231/QtBitcoinTrader.exe
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/860231/QtBitcoinTrader_Beta.dmg

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
Sztef89

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Bitcoin maniac ;)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:18:56 PM

Please help with compile Sad

root@stiven-Aspire-5740:/home/stiven/Pulpit/QtBitcoinTrader-testing/src# make
g++ -m64 -Wl,-O1 -o QtBitcoinTrader .obj/aboutdialog.o .obj/addrulegroup.o .obj/currencypairitem.o .obj/datafolderchusedialog.o .obj/debugviewer.o .obj/depthitem.o .obj/depthmodel.o .obj/exchange.o .obj/exchange_bitfinex.o .obj/exchange_bitstamp.o .obj/exchange_btcchina.o .obj/exchange_btce.o .obj/feecalculator.o .obj/historyitem.o .obj/historymodel.o .obj/julyaes256.o .obj/julyhttp.o .obj/julylightchanges.o .obj/julyrsa.o .obj/julyscrolluponidle.o .obj/julyspinboxfix.o .obj/julyspinboxpicker.o .obj/julytranslator.o .obj/logthread.o .obj/main.o .obj/newpassworddialog.o .obj/orderitem.o .obj/ordersmodel.o .obj/orderstablecancelbutton.o .obj/passworddialog.o .obj/percentpicker.o .obj/qtbitcointrader.o .obj/rulesmodel.o .obj/rulewidget.o .obj/thisfeatureunderdevelopment.o .obj/tradesitem.o .obj/tradesmodel.o .obj/translationdialog.o .obj/translationline.o .obj/updaterdialog.o .obj/apptheme.o .obj/logobutton.o .obj/networkmenu.o .obj/julybuttonmenu.o .obj/scriptwidget.o .obj/scriptobject.o .obj/addscriptwindow.o .obj/julylockfile.o .obj/exchange_gocio.o .obj/featuredexchangesdialog.o .obj/allexchangesdialog.o .obj/allexchangesmodel.o .obj/exchangebutton.o .obj/addruledialog.o .obj/rulescriptparser.o .obj/ruleholder.o .obj/moc_aboutdialog.o .obj/moc_addrulegroup.o .obj/moc_datafolderchusedialog.o .obj/moc_debugviewer.o .obj/moc_depthmodel.o .obj/moc_exchange.o .obj/moc_exchange_bitfinex.o .obj/moc_exchange_bitstamp.o .obj/moc_exchange_btcchina.o .obj/moc_exchange_btce.o .obj/moc_feecalculator.o .obj/moc_historymodel.o .obj/moc_julyhttp.o .obj/moc_julylightchanges.o .obj/moc_julyrsa.o .obj/moc_julyscrolluponidle.o .obj/moc_julyspinboxfix.o .obj/moc_julyspinboxpicker.o .obj/moc_julytranslator.o .obj/moc_logthread.o .obj/moc_newpassworddialog.o .obj/moc_ordersmodel.o .obj/moc_orderstablecancelbutton.o .obj/moc_passworddialog.o .obj/moc_percentpicker.o .obj/moc_qtbitcointrader.o .obj/moc_rulesmodel.o .obj/moc_rulewidget.o .obj/moc_thisfeatureunderdevelopment.o .obj/moc_tradesmodel.o .obj/moc_translationdialog.o .obj/moc_translationline.o .obj/moc_updaterdialog.o .obj/moc_logobutton.o .obj/moc_networkmenu.o .obj/moc_julybuttonmenu.o .obj/moc_scriptwidget.o .obj/moc_scriptobject.o .obj/moc_addscriptwindow.o .obj/moc_julylockfile.o .obj/moc_exchange_gocio.o .obj/moc_featuredexchangesdialog.o .obj/moc_allexchangesdialog.o .obj/moc_allexchangesmodel.o .obj/moc_exchangebutton.o .obj/moc_addruledialog.o .obj/qrc_QtResource.o    -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lcrypto -lz -lQtMultimedia -lQtScript -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQtMultimedia
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [QtBitcoinTrader] Błąd 1

Beer: 16NGGxmChWfC6LWzd3txZBf6jrBeVoMZpF
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 05:28:36 PM

Use Qt5 instead of Qt4. If it not helps, replay me output again.

Please help with compile Sad

g++ -m64 -Wl,-O1 -o QtBitcoinTrader .obj/aboutdialog.o .obj/addrulegroup.o .obj/currencypairitem.o .obj/datafolderchusedialog.o .obj/debugviewer.o .obj/depthitem.o .obj/depthmodel.o .obj/exchange.o .obj/exchange_bitfinex.o .obj/exchange_bitstamp.o .obj/exchange_btcchina.o .obj/exchange_btce.o .obj/feecalculator.o .obj/historyitem.o .obj/historymodel.o .obj/julyaes256.o .obj/julyhttp.o .obj/julylightchanges.o .obj/julyrsa.o .obj/julyscrolluponidle.o .obj/julyspinboxfix.o .obj/julyspinboxpicker.o .obj/julytranslator.o .obj/logthread.o .obj/main.o .obj/newpassworddialog.o .obj/orderitem.o .obj/ordersmodel.o .obj/orderstablecancelbutton.o .obj/passworddialog.o .obj/percentpicker.o .obj/qtbitcointrader.o .obj/rulesmodel.o .obj/rulewidget.o .obj/thisfeatureunderdevelopment.o .obj/tradesitem.o .obj/tradesmodel.o .obj/translationdialog.o .obj/translationline.o .obj/updaterdialog.o .obj/apptheme.o .obj/logobutton.o .obj/networkmenu.o .obj/julybuttonmenu.o .obj/scriptwidget.o .obj/scriptobject.o .obj/addscriptwindow.o .obj/julylockfile.o .obj/exchange_gocio.o .obj/featuredexchangesdialog.o .obj/allexchangesdialog.o .obj/allexchangesmodel.o .obj/exchangebutton.o .obj/addruledialog.o .obj/rulescriptparser.o .obj/ruleholder.o .obj/moc_aboutdialog.o .obj/moc_addrulegroup.o .obj/moc_datafolderchusedialog.o .obj/moc_debugviewer.o .obj/moc_depthmodel.o .obj/moc_exchange.o .obj/moc_exchange_bitfinex.o .obj/moc_exchange_bitstamp.o .obj/moc_exchange_btcchina.o .obj/moc_exchange_btce.o .obj/moc_feecalculator.o .obj/moc_historymodel.o .obj/moc_julyhttp.o .obj/moc_julylightchanges.o .obj/moc_julyrsa.o .obj/moc_julyscrolluponidle.o .obj/moc_julyspinboxfix.o .obj/moc_julyspinboxpicker.o .obj/moc_julytranslator.o .obj/moc_logthread.o .obj/moc_newpassworddialog.o .obj/moc_ordersmodel.o .obj/moc_orderstablecancelbutton.o .obj/moc_passworddialog.o .obj/moc_percentpicker.o .obj/moc_qtbitcointrader.o .obj/moc_rulesmodel.o .obj/moc_rulewidget.o .obj/moc_thisfeatureunderdevelopment.o .obj/moc_tradesmodel.o .obj/moc_translationdialog.o .obj/moc_translationline.o .obj/moc_updaterdialog.o .obj/moc_logobutton.o .obj/moc_networkmenu.o .obj/moc_julybuttonmenu.o .obj/moc_scriptwidget.o .obj/moc_scriptobject.o .obj/moc_addscriptwindow.o .obj/moc_julylockfile.o .obj/moc_exchange_gocio.o .obj/moc_featuredexchangesdialog.o .obj/moc_allexchangesdialog.o .obj/moc_allexchangesmodel.o .obj/moc_exchangebutton.o .obj/moc_addruledialog.o .obj/qrc_QtResource.o    -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lcrypto -lz -lQtMultimedia -lQtScript -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore -lpthread

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
Sztef89

Bitcoin maniac ;)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:58:55 PM

Use Qt5 instead of Qt4. If it not helps, replay me output again.

the same problem Sad

root@stiven-Aspire-5740:/home/stiven/Pulpit/QtBitcoinTrader-testing/src# qmake QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro

S73vinK

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:53:12 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 09:10:46 PM by S73vinK

Got it up and running on Kali Linux (based on Debian) and also on my Raspberry Pi (which took some time to compile Wink)

For Kali i used the following steps, after installing the needed packages:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo  apt-get install g++ libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev nas nas-bin qt4-qmake libqt4-dev qtmobility-dev libqt4-opengl-dev git

// get QtBitcoinTrader from git
git clone https://github.com/JulyIGHOR/QtBitcoinTrader.git
cd QtBitcoinTrader/src/
nano -w QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
remove or comment the following lines (somewhere at the top of the file):
Code:
greaterThan(QT_MAJOR_VERSION, 4):
{
QT += widgets
!win32 { QT += multimedia }
}

run the following commands:
Code:
qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
make
sudo make install

If that doesn't work, have a look at https://github.com/JulyIGHOR/QtBitcoinTrader/issues/3, maybe you can find something that helps.
Sztef89

Bitcoin maniac ;)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

I'm out... :/

I have Xubuntu 14.04. After install qt4, I cant find "QtMultimedia" folder in /usr/include/qt4/Qt
I don't know how to install it. I want sound in qt bitcoin trader.

Please developers try install new build on ubuntu/xubuntu 14.04 and make simply install instruction.

Thank for advance.

//Sorry for my english

--
Best regards
Stefan

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:44:31 AM

I have Xubuntu 14.04. After install qt4, I cant find "QtMultimedia" folder in /usr/include/qt4/Qt

Please developers try install new build on ubuntu/xubuntu 14.04 and make simply install instruction.

Thank for advance.

//Sorry for my english

--
Best regards
Stefan

Hi. I'll try and fix it today.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Sztef89

Bitcoin maniac ;)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:23:47 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 02:46:12 PM by Sztef89

Thank for advance.

//Sorry for my english

--
Best regards
Stefan

Hi. I'll try and fix it today.

Thank You Smiley I'll be waiting Smiley

green king

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:50:06 AM

Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain letters, digits, and special characters.

don't you think it is complicated?
Askit2

Activity: 981
Merit: 500

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:18:19 PM

I have some additional scripts to start or stop. I think I have worked out where to put them. I need a slight delay between each start and stop. Would the following work assuming the scripts are named correctly?

Code:
 trader.timer(0.2,"1% Down");

or

trader.timer(0.2);
 trader.groupStart("1% Down");

The trader.timer I am unsure if I can skip the function call. I could always create a blank function. I think neither will work.

trader.delay(0.2,"trader.groupStart('1% Down')"); will works for you, 0.2 is 200 ms

On current version 1.07.99 BETA my scripts using that code do not actually start or stop the rules they are supposed to. Unless the market moves really fast it isn't a big problem but I have not seen them actually start rules in 5 executions. It looks like the version from early September may have had the same problem for me. I think my week of it running while I was gone may have not been entirely accurate. It hadn't been stopped by the API yet but I had no trades after 9/2 till I fixed the API thing on 9/10. After that I was sure I enabled the required rule because I assumed I forgot to start the rules up. The next day one trade had happened even though at least one more should have. I say this because when enabling the other script suddenly it executed so it likely could have executed sooner. I wasn't 100% sure about it and it was late so I made sure to watch. When both scripts had finally not started the other scripts I notified you.

I have made no changes to my rules from what I sent you. They did work except for one rule that I don't start anymore. I will if I ever get time to babysit it. For now it waits.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 02:23:17 AM

Install commands under Linux with Qt5 (Prefered):
Code:
sudo apt-get install g++ libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev qt5-qmake qtscript5-dev qtmultimedia5-dev
export QT_SELECT=5
qmake QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro
make && make install && make clean

Install commands under Linux with Qt4 (No Sound):
Code:
sudo apt-get install g++ libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev qt4-qmake

don't you think it is complicated?

It is not true any more, now requirement is long time to crack password.

On current version 1.07.99 BETA my scripts using that code do not actually start or stop the rules they are supposed to. Unless the market moves really fast it isn't a big problem but I have not seen them actually start rules in 5 executions. It looks like the version from early September may have had the same problem for me. I think my week of it running while I was gone may have not been entirely accurate. It hadn't been stopped by the API yet but I had no trades after 9/2 till I fixed the API thing on 9/10. After that I was sure I enabled the required rule because I assumed I forgot to start the rules up. The next day one trade had happened even though at least one more should have. I say this because when enabling the other script suddenly it executed so it likely could have executed sooner. I wasn't 100% sure about it and it was late so I made sure to watch. When both scripts had finally not started the other scripts I notified you.

I have made no changes to my rules from what I sent you. They did work except for one rule that I don't start anymore. I will if I ever get time to babysit it. For now it waits.

Thank you. I'll find out when it happens and fix this bug.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Sztef89

Bitcoin maniac ;)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:26:27 PM

Install commands under Linux with Qt5 (Prefered):
Code:
sudo apt-get install g++ libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev qt5-qmake qtscript5-dev qtmultimedia5-dev
export QT_SELECT=5

Thank you!
Pozdrowienia z Polski! Smiley

Alisho

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:24:21 PM

Hi guys is here someone who know how to add the MACD indicator crossovers as an buy or sell signal?
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 01:17:20 PM

Hi guys is here someone who know how to add the MACD indicator crossovers as an buy or sell signal?

For now you can not use historical data. It will come in next update with templates.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 01:21:54 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 09:44:22 AM by IGHOR

Hi everyone.
I forgot to tell you about custom color Themes.
In latest build you can modify themes without recompiling app.

Here how you can do it:
1) Open Qt Bitcoin Trader data folder. (Windows: %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader, Mac: ~/Application Support/QtBitcoinTrader or portable version QtBitcoinTrader folder)
2) Create folder named "Themes"
3) Start application.

There will be automaticaly created two files Dark.thm and Light.thm inside of Themes folder.

You can edit them via notepad or any text editor and after restarting app themes will be applied.

All colors stored in RGBA format, it 4 digits splited by ',' (RED,GREEN,BLUE,ALPHA).

Feel free to edit themes, find the best colors for you and send it me, I'll include the best themes to next updates.
Important that every text should be visible well in all panels and tables.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: