Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
HSMiner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:23:52 PM

FYI: I offered to help them build tomorrow, Sunday, and early next week.. guess what kind of response I got
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:24:46 PM

He just needed to see it was real.

What specs are you looking for, list them and we'll answer.

How about the 300-600W power consumption you initially promised?

That was a typo?  

The real wattage is 900-1300W depending on which of the 3 modes you're running in. (Low power - Nominal -High power)

16000:780000:2000  - low
16000:820000:4000  - nominal
16000:950000:4000  - semi turbo
So if all the cores on all the chips are good, that would be a hashing speed of 1TH/s, 1.05TH/s, and 1.2TH/s.
Is it correct that you are now claiming with perfect chips that your 1.2TH/s has a nominal speed of 1.05TH/s?
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:25:13 PM

hi amt i see you are currently online and monitoring the posts please could you read your pms and respond as i am an international customer and dont want to call at a million pounds a minute call rate and/take too much time from the build process. if you wish i shall draft up a contract between me and my business asociate and yourselves regarding the shipment of a working build yourself mining rig and the miners protection policy from your ewebsite which dose not state thet the miner HAS to be running for 6 months before shipment of a bigger unit but actually states that from the suggested shipment date if roi is not achievable then an upgrade shall be issued. if i use todays date and the mining profitibility calculators it shows no roi in 6-7 months so an upgrade is warrented. please correct me if i am wrong. i shall paste your protection policy for all to see and make there mind up if i am right or not.

Miner Protection Plan
We want our clientele to prosper.

AMT knows that the SHA-256 coin mining space is somewhat volatile and coin miners can be somewhat concerned with hardware purchases these days. That’s why we guarantee enough hashing power to meet ROI and then some, when mining SHA-256 coin. If the networks increases to a point where your investment in our technology is no longer profitable, AMT will upgrade your Miner to the next level Miner absolutely free. We want our clientele to succeed and prosper together with.

Miner protection is automatically applied to all purchases from AMT and is valid from the date 09/26/2013. Although in the future, we may add this as an additional paid option during the purchase process. Purchases prior to this update are covered under the Miner protection plan automatically.
How it works:

AMT will receive your order, if the networks hash rate increases to the point where your miner can no longer meet ROI we will upgrade your miner to the next level of AMT miners.
Example:

If you purchase an AMT Steadfast 80ghs and the network hash rate increases to the point where your mining cannot meet ROI from the suggested shipment date for a six month time period, while mining SHA-256 coin, we will ship you a AMT 220ghs absolutely free.
It’s that simple.

Although, there maybe some clientele who would like to mine other SHA-256 coin because other SHA-256 coins are actually more profitable than Bitcoin in the moment. Those clients can opt to receive their miner as planned. If the networks increases to the point where the buyer cannot meet ROI, we will allow the buyer to decide if he/she would like to participate in the AMT miner protection program prior to their miner being shipped. When the buyer’s miner is ready to be shipped, we will give that buyer the option of shipping the original miner which they purchased, or to upgrade to the next AMT miner which will allow them to meet ROI and more. Although, the buyer will have to wait until that unit/model/miner is available for shipment of course. We will contact each buyer either by telephone or email with this option at the time of shipment.

If the network increases so much that the next level miner also can’t meet ROI, the product upgrade will continue to the next AMT product which is profitable. Therefore, no matter what happens, our clientele will be left a ROI either way. Plain and simple. We want our clientele to know that AMT cares about it’s clientele and AMT is a brand that consumers can rely on and trust.

ROI is defined as “a return on investment”.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:29:39 PM

Ya know folks, with all this talk about ROI... Provided you are actually setup to Mine as a business:
2014 Tax Incentives for Manufacturing Companies
Section 179 Federal Income Tax Deduction: $25,000 Write-Off

This deduction allows a company to deduct the first $25,000 of equipment (Section 179 Property) purchased in 2014 from their taxable income. For companies purchasing (or leasing - with a $1 or $101 buyout) up to $200,000 of equipment in 2014, this deduction is available in full. It then phases out on a dollar-for-dollar basis for amounts over $200,000.

Really. Carlos.. you might be on to something there.

how do you propose to help us sell our miners here? you said you would help with the sale of the miner. I'll be glad to sell mine for the $5759 I originally paid. if you find any takers for order number 1432 I'd be happy to sell it at that price.

Or you can act ethically and within the rules of the law and refund my $5759. As my request was sent to you on the 17th of March, and my miner was obviously not shipped by then thus entitling me to a refund, you are now late on delivering the refund check by four days. I've suggested an alternative arrangement that will satisfy your debt to me while still keeping some profit from my order. I think this is more than generous.

If you disagree please state why.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:34:28 PM

If anyone should be talking loss, it should be me. I was promised a miner in Feb, I am missing out on all that mining income.

We both ordered on the same day. So I agree. I was promised a miner first week of February.
regtable69

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:40:28 PM

is there anyone manning the phones today i will be calling in with two other people on a group call to speak with yourselves about what can be done about shipping our miners in a state ready for building and a possible upgrade to the next level as outlined in my pm. as i see posting more and more on here is not benifiting yourselves as we are over 200 pages of anger and hate towards yourselves from many. so far i have stayed reasonable

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

ATH, I know they picked the wrong guy when they didn't send you the order as promised first week of February.

I am also the wrong guy, I ain't the one...

AMT has another thing coming. My mamma didn't raise no fool.
only reason i bought my miner from amt is due to their E.U office (as i and a friend live in uk) i was told it would ship from there on time and save me money via import taxes...should have waited at this rate...
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:41:25 PM

Never followed Bruno, but i remember the 180 degrees turn after he met Josh and now i see that this is happening again. It seems that Bruno from time to time seeks companies to bash in order to get some sort of compensation. First he bashed AMT and then he pretended to go there just to see if they are real? I call this a big BULLSHIT. Of course they were real. I find this a very strange argument and it certainly doesn't require a 1 day drive to check that. And let's analyze the situation a bit. What we had before his visit and what we have now? It's the same non-communication from AMT who just replies to random posts, but doesn't say shit about refunds and advertised specs and jumping queue. So Bruno's visit is useless from customer's point of view, but now he has a 1 Th miner delivered the same day.

Nonetheless i enjoy Bruno's posts and his tactic that it is entertaining. Until now he is the only one that bought a NEW 1Th miner and started to mine in the same day Smiley

athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

Never followed Bruno, but i remember the 180 degrees turn after he met Josh and now i see that this is happening again. It seems that Bruno from time to time seeks companies to bash in order to get some sort of compensation. First he bashed AMT and then he pretended to go there just to see if they are real? I call this a big BULLSHIT. Of course they were real. I find this a very strange argument and it certainly doesn't require a 1 day drive to check that. And let's analyze the situation a bit. What we had before his visit and what we have now? It's the same non-communication from AMT who just replies to random posts, but doesn't say shit about refunds and advertised specs and jumping queue. So Bruno's visit is useless from customer's point of view, but now he has a 1 Th miner delivered the same day.

Nonetheless i enjoy Bruno's posts and his tactic that it is entertaining. Until now he is the only one that bought a NEW 1Th miner and started to mine in the same day Smiley

Unless of course he really didn't get said miner and they really did give him concrete shoes. "rolling up the carpet and heading to the dock" sounds like threat either on them packing up and leaving or doing an old godfather routine. Why hasn't Phin come on? Why does it look like he is nervous in the video we saw?
HSMiner

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:49:32 PM

Well not hashing same day he still has to drive home Tongue
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 03:51:14 PM

A quick note to let everybody know that I'm okay. I just woke up, having gotten in late from AMT's office. Have to checkout of this hotel soon, so at this penning I'm not sure what I may able to reply to. Apologies for not being too specific, but wanted to give a courtesy shout to take into considerations of any concerns one may have.

Also, I have a 1.2 THs in hand if anybody is interested in buying it from me. Ideally, I would like drop it off to anybody's location on my drive home to Illinois. I'm meeting up with Rassah later today in Baltimore if anybody is near that locale. Just PM or call me with your kind offer. 815-508-1668.

~Bruno Kucinskas
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:57:05 PM

A quick note to let everybody know that I'm okay. I just woke up, having gotten in late from AMT's office. Have to checkout of this hotel soon, so at this penning I'm not sure what I may able to reply to. Apologies for not being too specific, but wanted to give a courtesy shout to take into considerations of any concerns one may have.

Also, I have a 1.2 THs in hand if anybody is interested in buying it from me. Ideally, I would like drop it off to anybody's location on my drive home to Illinois. I'm meeting up with Rassah later today in Baltimore if anybody is near that locale. Just PM or call me with your kind offer. 815-508-1668.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Where in Baltimore will you be?  I want to be able examine the hardware.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:57:09 PM

He just needed to see it was real.

What specs are you looking for, list them and we'll answer.

How about the 300-600W power consumption you initially promised?

That was a typo?  

The real wattage is 900-1300W depending on which of the 3 modes you're running in. (Low power - Nominal -High power)

16000:780000:2000  - low
16000:820000:4000  - nominal
16000:950000:4000  - semi turbo
So if all the cores on all the chips are good, that would be a hashing speed of 1TH/s, 1.05TH/s, and 1.2TH/s.
Is it correct that you are now claiming with perfect chips that your 1.2TH/s has a nominal speed of 1.05TH/s?
Yes

Low - 1th, Nominal is 1.1 semi turbo is 1.25

We've incorporated a shell app which allows for voltage adjustments, on the correct voltage the above can be achieved.  But please not we find that usually 1 our of 8 chips have a few missing/failed cores right off the trey. So its possible one module will have 8 chips at 254 vs 8 chips at 256.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:59:40 PM

I don't understand, you collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in pre-orders and you have no staff to put the things together?

Chips are expensive. Total cost per build is coming in at 4900-5400 as of now. We've sold several at between 4799-5399, almost 60% - so yes at this facility we are short staffed today.

Did anyone bother to run the numbers before they got into this business?  

Why run the numbers first when you can get other people to give you the money up front before running the numbers?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:00:27 PM

Yes

Low - 1th, Nominal is 1.1 semi turbo is 1.25

We've incorporated a shell app which allows for voltage adjustments, on the correct voltage the above can be achieved.  But please not we find that usually 1 our of 8 chips have a few missing/failed cores right off the trey. So its possible one module will have 8 chips at 254 vs 8 chips at 256.

Well that explains the delay... 1 out of every 8 chips are DOA.  

Also.... no power supplies to deliver.  

Sigh!

Do I get a refund or are you shipping me a system without a power supply?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

That was a typo?  

ROFL. A "typo" that was pointed out time and again and sparked endless discussions since December.  Strangely every Coincraft based product had similar "typo's".  Oh and bitfury based products too, also consuming ~2x what you claimed on the website. Then at some point around February or so, you replaced that typo with another "typo" (600-900W IIRC), and even today its still showing less than what you are claiming today.

Typo my ass.

Either way Puppet, its still economically efficient comparing to other miners on the market. And we are making headway in shipments and really believe that in the next 12 days or so we'll be able to delivery everyone current order. Now that bugs have been solved its a process of ramping up the lines and organizing assembly teams.

And again, anyone that would like to assist is welcome.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2578

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:00:45 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 04:11:22 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Ya know folks, with all this talk about ROI... Provided you are actually setup to Mine as a business:
2014 Tax Incentives for Manufacturing Companies
Section 179 Federal Income Tax Deduction: $25,000 Write-Off

This deduction allows a company to deduct the first $25,000 of equipment (Section 179 Property) purchased in 2014 from their taxable income. For companies purchasing (or leasing - with a $1 or $101 buyout) up to $200,000 of equipment in 2014, this deduction is available in full. It then phases out on a dollar-for-dollar basis for amounts over $200,000.

Really. Carlos.. you might be on to something there.
Carlos? ref order #1565 for my name...
But yes, we often point our U.S. customers at that info to aid their decisions to purchase our *very* pricey equipment (laser micro-machining systems for the CE, semiconductor, and other industries).

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
regtable69

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:03:50 PM

That was a typo?  

ROFL. A "typo" that was pointed out time and again and sparked endless discussions since December.  Strangely every Coincraft based product had similar "typo's".  Oh and bitfury based products too, also consuming ~2x what you claimed on the website. Then at some point around February or so, you replaced that typo with another "typo" (600-900W IIRC), and even today its still showing less than what you are claiming today.

Typo my ass.

Either way Puppet, its still economically efficient comparing to other miners on the market. And we are making headway in shipments and really believe that in the next 12 days or so we'll be able to delivery everyone current order. Now that bugs have been solved its a process of ramping up the lines and organizing assembly teams.

And again, anyone that would like to assist is welcome.

i would assist but cant iv pmd you regarding trying to help you speed up your process please respond. thanks. p.s me and 2 others shall be calling you shortly i hope you can answer

mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:04:11 PM

AMT_miners i have sent you my offer multiple times on forum via pm and e.mail you are online why do you wish to ignore me? i have contacted you via every outlet and still you give me no response... any reasoning for that?
TheBigZ

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:07:02 PM

What orders are being shipped out right now?
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: