Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

I like the project, but I think that it does not have enough bounty, and as for me it's just fine, in my opinion.
Recently there was an announcement about this, in which the developers promised to add a bounty in the near future. Personally for me it seems quite absurd, since I think that the bounty launch is already too late and because of this it makes no sense.

The reason why the bounty is delay because the team don't want to Break The SEC's law which can cause problem for them in future. They already said that they are still working out navigating the legal landscape before they can launch any bounty or airdrop.
Thanks for the information mate, this could help many members that are always asking what happened to the bounty campaign. I hope many people can read this.

Spread the news so everyone will notice and will know about the bounty campaign of Dispatch Labs. This is an important notice so everyone can understand the situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

Oh yes! It's not often that you see such rapidly-developing projects out in the open, you know?  I haven't heard of The Dispatch Labs before, but now I'm a big believer in this ICO right here, I mean, it has it all going for it.
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

I like the project, but I think that it does not have enough bounty, and as for me it's just fine, in my opinion.
There is yet to be a bounty program for this project man so i think the best idea for now is just to hold since the team said they will update us soon on that

You guys keeps on talking about bounty but you are not thinking that it is not going to be profitable if they will launch one with this kind of market. Be patient and wait for the good chance to go full force in marketing when the bull run comes.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.

Yeah I have visited their medium link and really amazed about the latest updates from dispatch project. I hope the team will continue to make more developments and hoping more good news soon.
Testnet 2.0 upgrade has a lot of added features and bug fixes. Great work dear developers hopefully the platform will be more stable because of this new update.

It is nice to know that the team never give up to develop new features despite of the current market situation now. Soon all their hardships will be paid off and this project will achieve good outcome.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

DISPATCH LABS looks like a high quality project, something rare in the current landscape of copy-paste coins. I hope they will launch a bounty campaign so as to share their project with a wider community.
Of course, a bounty campaign would be well received by all the proponents of the project, but unfortunately this will not happen. The project is capable of development without additional techniques.

It's just a question of priorities and efficiency. If the team would rather use the money for development instead of spending it for a bounty campaign, that's a good approach in my opinion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Vojdel

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

this project has great ideas, some of the people here wanted to support the project and are ready to invest, because this is really a profitable choice.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

Many projects have done this way. What do you intend to excel in the future?
I think that I may not totally agree with the statement of yours as this project has considerably improved and proved there existence and the potential of the team.
Well improved and proved in the future its the best goal which the Dispatch Labs project can achieve since it was the easiest goal ever.
Yes. I think that I will agree with you as this project still has a long way to go.

DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

I think its about time to properly introduce the team that is behind this project, investors and supporters of this project are surely interested to meet them.

Thanks for your support.  You can always check out our website to see who the most current members of the team and advisors are.  If you have specific questions, feel free to ask. 

dispatchlabs.io
Glad to see the team in here again. And now, it only shows how responsible they are to keep in touch with its community. The Dispatch Labs project is a good project even though they still have a long way to go to reach its dreams and successful future ahead. But if they are this progressive then a good future is awaiting ahead of their journey. I know your great potential can unleashed all the trials and challenges the team will faced. And so, good luck team and keep going.

Thank you for your kind words!  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.
I know Dispatch Labs have big potential for grow. But i really want they keep more active, it is one of factor to decide they are legitimate.
As I have observed, the admins here and in telegram chat are very active in giving more details and informations about the functions of the platform. They also put effort in communicating with the supporters and to all people who have interest in the project. So I don't think that this team are lacking into it. They always here to inform us about the progress and the works of the team.
A lot of activity is still not from the official developer and his team, but from simple moderators to telegram, however they are quite competent and give exhaustive answers.
I think once we get our queries answered we are already covered let's hope we get updated on the project new soon
Well, sooner or later the team will give us the update interesting to us and of what we want to hear about. The team is very active then, so maybe they have an important matter dealing. The community of the Dispatch Labs is keep on growing so I was hoping the team will maintain their smooth flow communication and connection with the people that keep on trusting and supporting this project.

In case you missed it, here is our latest blog post about our test mobile wallet.  Thanks for your interest.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/the-dispatch-mobile-wallet-is-here-your-giddiness-is-understandable-801538a658d5
Great news, I will definitely install a mobile wallet. Where can I get test coins? I would like to test your network.

Awesome! Once you have the mobile wallet installed join the Dispatch Telegram Community t.me/dispatchlabs.io and send your public key to moderator @rstrong1.  He will send you test tokens. 

Thank you for your support!

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.
I know Dispatch Labs have big potential for grow. But i really want they keep more active, it is one of factor to decide they are legitimate.
As I have observed, the admins here and in telegram chat are very active in giving more details and informations about the functions of the platform. They also put effort in communicating with the supporters and to all people who have interest in the project. So I don't think that this team are lacking into it. They always here to inform us about the progress and the works of the team.
A lot of activity is still not from the official developer and his team, but from simple moderators to telegram, however they are quite competent and give exhaustive answers.
I think once we get our queries answered we are already covered let's hope we get updated on the project new soon
Well, sooner or later the team will give us the update interesting to us and of what we want to hear about. The team is very active then, so maybe they have an important matter dealing. The community of the Dispatch Labs is keep on growing so I was hoping the team will maintain their smooth flow communication and connection with the people that keep on trusting and supporting this project.

In case you missed it, here is our latest blog post about our test mobile wallet.  Thanks for your interest.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/the-dispatch-mobile-wallet-is-here-your-giddiness-is-understandable-801538a658d5
So we can using test coin for "send" and "receive" at mobile wallet at this time, right? Have we any new features?

We are working on some cool new features such as an app store.  We will be releasing new updates on BitcoinTalk and our other social media soon. 

Thank you for your interest.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

Did the project plans stopped or paused? I see that their are no new updates from the team? Are they busy or what?

Thanks for your interest.  Nothing is stopped, just go back a few pages on this forum and you'll see our updates. 

If you want to keep up with just the major updates for Dispatch Labs, we encourage you to joint our Announcements Only Telegram Channel at

https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements

There you will receive all of our latest updates. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

As you can see they have positive feedback on the different kind of reviews in the crypto related magazines and article, That's a good way to attract people to sponsors this project.
I think that the team did everything possible to attract investors. And if no one is already making investments, then most likely new ones will not be found. You need something to change in the project.

Thanks for your interest.  What would you suggest that we do to change the project?  We're open to suggestions.  Grin
You can update the advertisement, make a new video on Youtube, so that users can see that there are updates in the project. Because no one will pay attention to the old advertising.

Great suggestions! Thank you for them. 

teamhighlander

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

What are the current plans for listing on new exchanges? It appears as though a good global distribution and availability may improve the widespread adoption.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

Did the project plans stopped or paused? I see that their are no new updates from the team? Are they busy or what?
If you carefully read through the messages here, you will see that the administrator writes links to the latest news on the Medium. You can go to the site and check.
Administration of Dispatch Labs is holding responsibility in sharing all the updates in their official social channel where many people are already connected at the same time we can even go through the questions where many was answered even here that allows us to completely understand about the project even from the official whitepapers which they have published.

You guys could go to their telegram group and ask the team directly rather than waiting for them here. But I agree with you that the team are not going to release all their updates whether its good or bad news.
I do not have time to communicate in telegram and I hope that the team will write on the forum how things are going.

We agree.  Telegram is a pain to use.  We do now have an Updates Only Telegram Channel where we only post updates and there is no additional chatting.  This way you can check out the latest news about Dispatch without all the extra conversations.  

Here is the link to our Announcements Telegram Channel:  https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

SmileyHi Dispatch Labs Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks

Thank you for including Dispatch on your site.  We will have updated information for you soon. 

We appreciate your support.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

What are the current plans for listing on new exchanges? It appears as though a good global distribution and availability may improve the widespread adoption.

Thanks for your question.  We are currently in talks with exchanges and making decisions on how we intend to proceed.  When we have a final decision, we will post the information on BitcoinTalk and on our other social channels. 

GabrielPontello

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

I think its about time to properly introduce the team that is behind this project, investors and supporters of this project are surely interested to meet them.
Maybe or not, as for me, i really hope they can make livestream at youtube or facebook. Very interesting about it.

Check their youtube channel, they did lot of livestream and videos, and if you want to meet with them, they attend frequency lot of crypto events, just follow their social media.
Just did a quick browse on thier youtube channel and yes they have several videos uploaded on thier link. Thanks for letting me know bud.

Thanks for mentioning this, I will also watch those video to get more insight on Dispatch labs. Hope there there will some Bounty campaign to get some coins.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

I think that the team will update this information as soon as possible,let's hope that there's no NDA on this.

lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

I think that the team will update this information as soon as possible,let's hope that there's no NDA on this.

Right, hopefully they will provide or allocates time in giving such information about this matter. Many are waiting for the response from the team and hopefully they will act this accordingly so that everyone has a peaceful mind in investing this project.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

Dispatch has a new partner! We're so excited and we just can't hide it.

Welcome BrightApps to the Dispatch family  Grin

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/bright-apps-and-dispatch-announce-partnership-50e6bfa7bb77

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

Dispatch has a new partner! We're so excited and we just can't hide it.

Welcome BrightApps to the Dispatch family  Grin

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/bright-apps-and-dispatch-announce-partnership-50e6bfa7bb77
Such a big news for this project on a bad time.We know dispatch team are hard working & they are working for their project by their soul.You are one the right path & we are supporting in your progress 
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: