Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
kuryente

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.
this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.

reality check: 100 percent correct!
most or some company are grabbing to have a piece of worker that is really over qualified on that work.
they are just setting the lowest but never look at top.
some company really like this way to run.
but we must admit some countries don't have the right number of work available for those job seekers.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together.  

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

I do agree that Trustlogics will definitely solve the problem about misclassification of jobs. Sometimes I am really surprised when I heard that someone was hired to this field and position but her work experience and educational background doesn't fit the job. That is the reason why there are employee's that are ineffective in every way. They just depend on the jobs that are available and not aiming that they should excel in their field of work. 
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

I totally agree with you on this. Life is all about sales. You are selling yourself (talents and skills) and they are selling their company (job opportunities). In selling something, we should have specifications that the company needed. We should be fit to the requirement or else we have no use and place on their company. What good about Trustlogics is that our top secret data will be secured and only be given to those who are really looking for someone like us.
The good thing about Trustlogics is Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume,

is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates.

This is a necessity for Trustlogics. Imagine if there will be millions and million of user data in your platform, recruiters will find it hard to check everything one by one. Who decides on the Keyword to be used on a persons profile? Are we on the liberty to put our keyword, for example as an Accountant? Words like accounting, taxation, accountant can be used as keyword right?

In addition to this I think recruiters will also need to be able to filter applicants or prospective employees by age, location/country, gender and other similar categories. This will surely reduce the time for companies or recruiters to check applicants profile and the hiring process in general.

This is the typical requirement for employers to hire new employees and I believe that it is just right to submit these information. Don't be afraid that your details will be compromised as Trustlogics do have a commitment to keep our data secure.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

We, at TrustLogics, aim to streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake resumes, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.

there are different law from different country.
they also have international law for overseas worker.
this should be seen with trustlogics.
without the proper permit to run will give them a pain in their lives.
illegal recruitment is a serious case.

We would like to clarify that, It's the partnered validators who will be doing this for TrustLogics users. Any data required for verification will only be between the User and the Certified validator. Users will share the data directly to Validators via the API.

These validators are certified and legally eligible to do background verification process.

You can find more details about the project here https://trustlogics.io

In case if you are interested, we are launching a first of its kind Surprise Box Sale, you can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html

does this mean that trustlogic will have different partnered validators in different countries? are these validators an individual person that or do they have offices that will operate for the validations?

Thanks for clarifying that. It is good to know that the validators are certified and legally eligible to do background verification process. Their are actually laws on data privacy that limits the information that one can get from a person depending on the country which you are in. I believe that Trustlogic will abide by the laws of each country and will be able to satisfy the needs of its client.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together. 

So many people in the world or jobseekers, looking for a job according to their ability and their personal information in trustlogic they may be placed in a job position that is appropriate to them. because of trustlogic will reduce this kind of problem in many countries.
Absolutely, After doing lot of efforts jobseekers unable to find a good job which is appropriate for them but in upcoming
time TrustLogics will there to help all the jobseekers to find a good job instantly and according to their profile. And
recruiters can easily reach to jobseekers. because of this companies can fill their vacant seat swiftly.

50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application
launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics  - January 2018

There are a lot of users already for Trustlogics. I am interested to know if you will be having a local office for each country that you are partnered with? Are you expecting to have a good partnership with the Southeast Asian Countries within 3-5 years after the success of your ICO?

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.

This project is a good platform to trust.
they will not launch this and their ICO just to gather information all around the world.
they want to show to the community what they want to do and will help people to be better in any kind of work they are fitted to.

hoping trustlogic will have a successful ICO, they would be able to help a lot of people to land on different jobs if they will succeed. And may they have more partnership with different employers.
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project. And people will get the job easily and instantly by using Our Platform, It's like a filter to divide employers by their skills,education,experience and their choice. TrustLogics will perform a vital role for jobseekers and recruiters.
In our country many are experiencing discrimination because of low educational attainment, most of them came from depressed area and rural places that doesn't have ability to have proper study. By that they have all the disadvantage when it comes to applying a decent job... As a result people like them are forced to do illegal and unnecessary things for them to live, I hope you have a plan for this kind of people to help end this traumatic experience that maybe will encounter of our future generations...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.

This project is a good platform to trust.
they will not launch this and their ICO just to gather information all around the world.
they want to show to the community what they want to do and will help people to be better in any kind of work they are fitted to.

hoping trustlogic will have a successful ICO, they would be able to help a lot of people to land on different jobs if they will succeed. And may they have more partnership with different employers.
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project. And people will get the job easily and instantly by using Our Platform, It's like a filter to divide employers by their skills,education,experience and their choice. TrustLogics will perform a vital role for jobseekers and recruiters.
In our country many are experiencing discrimination because of low educational attainment, most of them came from depressed area and rural places that doesn't have ability to have proper study. By that they have all the disadvantage when it comes to applying a decent job... As a result people like them are forced to do illegal and unnecessary things for them to live, I hope you have a plan for this kind of people to help end this traumatic experience that maybe will encounter of our future generations...
So sad but it's true, this problem is existing around the world and the solution is by your goverment itself... You'll need a department that will focus upon this matter to give these people what they need in the first place , then a project like vocational program, livelihood program for those who did not have the ability to finish their study i think that will do...
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Maybe that's why trust logics hired a third party company that will verify applicants and their certification if there's any, and also its up to the company if they would hire applicants and i guess they have training or ojt for the applicant need to pass to know that they're capable and fit for the job... Without doing training and other things needed to pass by the applicant will result to a job mismatch...
The main task of Trustlogics is to provide real employee to the employers on the basis of their resume, and to resolve the issue of identification which company face after hiring a candidate. Truslogics have their validators which validates the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish, further trustlogics will not provide any training.
For more please check this- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

thank you very much trust logic for giving us the link on where we can see or read the white paper or the platform of the trust logic project. i hope that this trust logic project will reach their hard cap
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. it has good potential.

Yes, I believe that this is true. being under the radar is quite challenging in my opinion since it may lead to a disaster if people do not get to appreciate the idea nor support it. But the good thing is that if it gets accepted, it spreads like wild fire. I believe that the devs are on the right track and can truly succeed if they just work hard and smart enough.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.
Ya and TrustLogics validators can only verify if it is there and even if it was there if they cant find out any record of the person then it is also useless. But for sure validators will have its way of finding out the person’s personal and professional records legitimacy.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:18:15 PM
Merited by Bunsomjelican (3)

Ya and TrustLogics validators can only verify if it is there and even if it was there if they cant find out any record of the person then it is also useless. But for sure validators will have its way of finding out the person’s personal and professional records legitimacy.
Bridging the data for professionals and hiring team agent is one of the best solution to solve the industry of Job opportunity seekers, It's going to be a worth to wait platform i'm sure companies would definitely adopt this kind of system in the future.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

Bridging the data for professionals and hiring team agent is one of the best solution to solve the industry of Job opportunity seekers, It's going to be a worth to wait platform i'm sure companies would definitely adopt this kind of system in the future.
This is a legit company and and i agree with you Sean Wayne that the company will adopt this kind of technology on their business model. It will be easier for them to verify the users ranks and ratings. I'm sure it will definitely an exciting project for both parties.

Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

Correct, the validator will be the one who verified if the jobseekers have a certificate of employment, but i think it is already a given because if you already have working experience you know that certificate is needed in applying another job.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

Well, the advantages of the TrustLogic compare to other online application it that they will provide you a job that suited to your skills and there are many big companies looking for an employee and this one has more trusted regarding your profile compare to others.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:54:58 AM

How about you have a previous job and they you not finish the contract, but they need to submit the requirement needed, is Trustlogics give them a chance or opportunity to find another job?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: