Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

SURPRISE BOX!!!

Start Time: 25 June 2018 at 00:01 EST

i am too early, i marked my calendar at May 25, 2018!

i am really too early and excited, i just keep laughing.

don't forget about this too:  First $1 million contribution

What is this about yrrehc16? Is this about their Pre-sale of their ICO ?
And what about the first $1million contribution? Do you have a link for their telegram or
any social media account that we can see and hear about the project?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

without a doubt the online recruitment is widely use nowadays and with the help of blockchain technology we can monitor and record all informations regarding data of all applicants and with the platform based on trustlogics i think that we can make online recruitment to go to another level.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.

As per the problem. TrustLogics is working to fix this problem and We are going to provide you a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get the job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

I hope that TrustLigics will also be available for Freelancer like me. It is really great to work at the comfort of your home without the hassle of going to the rush hour of traffic and hectic schedules and deadlines. I am able to get clients online and finish my work on my own schedule.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.
Disgusting right? Imagine how will if affect the company as a whole that hire that person. He has not just wasted the employer’s time in hiring him and doing all the necessary procedures but he could cause much casualties to the company because of his lies. Imagine an employer hires someone and expect a specific job to be done but in the end the person is not even able to do the job he applied for.

It can't be help, there are actually many people that I've encountered that provided their employer with fake documents like diploma and certificates just to qualify for the Job. And some do get hired. You can't blame some of them because most companies are discriminating people just because of their educational attainment even though the position is driver and janitor. I even encounter some who will work abroad and did get fake documents to be able to pass. Some do get in but some are deported back once the employer verified the information. I think Trustlogics will be able to help in minimizing the fake information provided by the applicant.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

As per the problem. TrustLogics is working to fix this problem and We are going to provide you a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get the job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
Hey TrustLogics! You mean to say, everyone can create a profile in the platform but it as a “plus” if your profile is validated? So there will be a classification between profiles made. I suppose employers will prefer to hire or choose those with validated profiles, am i right in my speculation?

While we are waiting for Trustlogics to reply, I will say that as my personal opinion and understanding that should be the case. There is a created profile but not all are verified, verification of the profile will be user-initiated maybe because they really respect data privacy law. They should have permission to the owner before they do some actions.

And I agree with you, if I will be the employer, I will really prefer a validated one. There are so many lies when it comes to credentials, employment information and even on government-issued documents. That is the reason why now government solves that problem to have authenticated copy of our government-issued certifications because fake documents are everywhere.

I have tried registering on their platform and I think it will be highlighted if the information is verified. Information like my mobile number and email address indicated that it was verified when I send the code or click the verification link. On other details however, Trustlogics mention before that qualified validators will do the verification "legally" and I think Trustlogics will do set your profile as verified profile once the validator is done verifying your information. Their is also an option to upgrade your account into premium account. I'm not sure what is the difference of a regular account with a premium account though.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

Disgusting right? Imagine how will if affect the company as a whole that hire that person. He has not just wasted the employer’s time in hiring him and doing all the necessary procedures but he could cause much casualties to the company because of his lies. Imagine an employer hires someone and expect a specific job to be done but in the end the person is not even able to do the job he applied for.

It can't be help, there are actually many people that I've encountered that provided their employer with fake documents like diploma and certificates just to qualify for the Job. And some do get hired. You can't blame some of them because most companies are discriminating people just because of their educational attainment even though the position is driver and janitor. I even encounter some who will work abroad and did get fake documents to be able to pass. Some do get in but some are deported back once the employer verified the information. I think Trustlogics will be able to help in minimizing the fake information provided by the applicant.

This is why it is important that there would be proper verification done before hiring someone. There were several news before wherein there were caregivers hired as they have previous experience and qualifications needed but there were no proper medical verifications made and then one day, the caregiver just snap and hurt the person she is taking care. This could have been prevented if the agency had verified earlier that the person is mentally unqualified.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

This is why it is important that there would be proper verification done before hiring someone. There were several news before wherein there were caregivers hired as they have previous experience and qualifications needed but there were no proper medical verifications made and then one day, the caregiver just snap and hurt the person she is taking care. This could have been prevented if the agency had verified earlier that the person is mentally unqualified.

that is sad , i also have seen in news where the caregivers criminal records wasn't properly verified and the family got robbed and got killed. turns out the caregiver has an outside accomplice and working as a group wherein the front person would be the caregiver. hope trustlogic would have a strict verification process this is needed to ensure the safety of the employers .
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

I totally agree with you on this. Life is all about sales. You are selling yourself (talents and skills) and they are selling their company (job opportunities). In selling something, we should have specifications that the company needed. We should be fit to the requirement or else we have no use and place on their company. What good about Trustlogics is that our top secret data will be secured and only be given to those who are really looking for someone like us.
The good thing about Trustlogics is Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume,

is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates.

the keyword it is a unique characteristic of the trust logic project platform in which the trust logic will match the keyword that fits in the resume and work of a certain job seeker. good job trust logic for having this kind of wonderful idea.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

Trust logics they used a blockchain technology they want them our job make it easy and no hassle, How about the

Cryptocurrencies use as payment we know that not all people use this technology and this may cause difficult to others.
well, if they are at the point that they need to use crypto currency i think they will study about it, like what we do before we do not know what it is but because we earn from it we analyse and study on how to use it and make as our local money.

I pretty much agree with you that at some point, when people see the advantages of this industry and this project, they will be curious and read more about crypto which will then lead them to liking this industry. But I do not think the anyone has made it as a local money yet. Not unless there is a shop that can provide daily needs and services that accepts cryptos.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a jobseeker’s resume.

it is like the typical resume or the curriculum vitae the applicants will pass their basic information to the recruiters and the recruiters will review your and after which if you passed the screening the recruiters will call you for further interview.

Yup, you are right. The thing that will determine the hiring of employees or freelancers is the data that they make visible to the public or the company/employer that they are applying into. Which is like a resume online that gets reviewed by the employers.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.

The project is about to give the service to the people who seeks job.
this job seekers all around the world will be active 24/7
they need to show to the people and especially supporters that they are here and serious.
they need to deliver the answer to those questions here .
this just really make sense that the group is indeed at their professional level of service.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

Hey TrustLogics! You mean to say, everyone can create a profile in the platform but it as a “plus” if your profile is validated? So there will be a classification between profiles made. I suppose employers will prefer to hire or choose those with validated profiles, am i right in my speculation?

While we are waiting for Trustlogics to reply, I will say that as my personal opinion and understanding that should be the case. There is a created profile but not all are verified, verification of the profile will be user-initiated maybe because they really respect data privacy law. They should have permission to the owner before they do some actions.

And I agree with you, if I will be the employer, I will really prefer a validated one. There are so many lies when it comes to credentials, employment information and even on government-issued documents. That is the reason why now government solves that problem to have authenticated copy of our government-issued certifications because fake documents are everywhere.

I have tried registering on their platform and I think it will be highlighted if the information is verified. Information like my mobile number and email address indicated that it was verified when I send the code or click the verification link. On other details however, Trustlogics mention before that qualified validators will do the verification "legally" and I think Trustlogics will do set your profile as verified profile once the validator is done verifying your information. Their is also an option to upgrade your account into premium account. I'm not sure what is the difference of a regular account with a premium account though.

Emails and phone numbers can be verified quickly and we have seen that in many projects or website.
but the verification of the documents and other information will take time.
like we are doing KYC, it will be reviewed and need much time to verify it.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

I think they just want to stick to their name, someone that we should Trust. I really commend Trustlogics on whatever they are doing right now on how he actively answer our questions. The answers are really accurate and precise. This is really a plus for Trustlogics team and to the entire project as well.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

I just want to have first-hand information from Trustlogics. In behalf of all the people here who ask about freelance and online job, may I know the process on how to apply with Trustlogics? Are they offering such jobs online or a freelance work? As for me, I believe that they will offer it as long as companies need it. I just want to know the process.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
TrustLogics have validators whom jobseekers can hire to validate of verify his personal and professional datas, this way it will be more easier for employers to hire him if his profile is validated. It means everything about him and everything written about him in his profile is true and not just invented.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

I’m also amazed that the thread is constantly moderated And every question raised are answered clearly as well as every doubtful statements are being cleared also. If you will check their twitter and facebook you will see that they are full of updates too. Well, i wish them goodluck for their hard work and sincerity.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

I’m also amazed that the thread is constantly moderated And every question raised are answered clearly as well as every doubtful statements are being cleared also. If you will check their twitter and facebook you will see that they are full of updates too. Well, i wish them goodluck for their hard work and sincerity.
We are lucky to support a project like trustlogic with a supportive team because they can explain what they really want to be enlighten about the trustlogic. It is a big help to the investors to view a thread with many supporters and a nice team also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: