Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

Trust logic will allow you to implement your project at the international level! Trust Logics has estimated confidentiality of the user data.
ranitidine

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then, because it’s too hard to find job now and that is a good decision that before you resign make sure you already have a job waiting on you.

I agree, everyone should really make sure that they will always have a backup plan before doing something that hasn't been tested many times yet. You wouldn't want to be unemployed because you resigned from a job and not get hired by people in this platform because there are still too few people wanting to employ workers or there are just some other people which has better accomplishments than yours. If you wanna gamble, gamble in favorable terms. Smiley
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

We, at TrustLogics, aim to streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake resumes, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.

Now, this is SOMETHING GREAT! My faith really is in you right now. I hate every inefficiency that you have mentioned. Some people do it and the bad thing is that no one verifies it. The result, a hired fake unqualified employee which is a total liability to the company. Sorry for the word but this is the reality now. Thank you TRUSTLOGICS for somehow making this world a better place.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

This is a real one-stop-solution for all the problems that a recruiting department of one company as well as the OASIS for the job-seekers. It will serve as a solid connection between the two parties where everything about recruitment can be done and hiring will be more easy and reliable.
And,,, employers doesnt have to set up a hiring office and spend days entertaining applicants anymore. They will just be posting their hiring advertisements and leave it there of anyone who will be interested and assess the applications whenever they feel convinient for them. No need hassles and unfruitful day searching for the best employees.

That was a very good point! Do you imagine how much they are spending just to hire someone? Posting on a local newspaper is expensive enough, then they hire HR Personnel for the evaluation, exams, and everything. Then afterward, because the applicant is not qualified for the job, another round for that process and another one. What a hassle process and you will end up hiring an unqualified employee.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

Trust logic will allow you to implement your project at the international level! Trust Logics has estimated confidentiality of the user data.
The technology behind Trustlogics is superb and definitely if you could imagine the world with this kind of system you will just easily go and visit their office and make a short interview with some sorts of information that needed to ask. I'm sure Trust logic will create an good ecosystem in our society.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
This idea is disgusting by the way. Even if the employee has the qualifications to secure the job he is not given the opportunity for it for good because of this selfish idea of companies. The sad part is, applicants will be in a situation of circular and endless search for a new job every Time the contract end and bad is if he reached the age limit, no more companies are going to hire her/him. Sad.  Sad
And one of the sad and difficult part also in this story is every time the applicants apply for a new job they will need to provide all the requirements all over again. Reference and recommendation letters, employment certificate, medical certificate, police clearance etc. it sucks but i hope with Trustlogic this problem will be found solutions to.
They should have a storage Api that allows our data to store our information even in the longest time. It's very difficult for applicants to create new one especially if the requirements is very difficult for them.

That's right, perhaps only few of the applicants are able to comply all the needed requirements in times of applying their applications. But

since that trustlogics is here I think their idea will be helpful to all job seekers anyway.

That's right since the Trustlogic are already developed the job seekers will not having too much difficulties in meeting the requirements on rush.
The trust logic is very helpful to the applicants
Unemployment is not really solved easily since that involves the ability of the economy to create and provide more jobs and for the unemployed people to actually be encouraged to work. It would help in terms of those who are looking into employment but it may not really lessen unemployment.

I must agree with you shenglize and as a matter fact we cannot solve the unemployment problems if the people it self were not interested to work because of may factors like lack of education,
inappropriate skills that were given to the workers and the economy itself.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

Do freelancers have a room in TrustLogic platform? Freelancers are open for projects and contracted services but prefers not to be tied up to just one company. Will their be a portion were we can submit our portfolio?
Yes ofcourse every one that has a skill and experienced have a room for trust logics and in any kind of job regarding of what skills do you have, but also you need to provide a certification and proof that you're a really skilled worker and for them to know what field are you in...
TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.

Trustlogics main aim is to provide Verified and trusted information to hiring and staffing Industry, Through our validators, Reputation Building System
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:38:15 AM

Will they Burn the unsold token if they wont reach their hard/soft cap for this project ?
Is there a beta site that we can visit? Do they have a bounty campaign running for this project?
Yes, We will burn all the unsold Token, And Our public beta phase was launched in
December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be
accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

Our Bounty Campaign is open. Please Join our Bounty Campaign. To Join - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3439509
Other Helpful Links -:
Website - https://www.trustlogics.io
Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics
Telegram(Bounty)- https://t.me/trustlogics_bounty
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

Will they Burn the unsold token if they wont reach their hard/soft cap for this project ?
Is there a beta site that we can visit? Do they have a bounty campaign running for this project?

They already said that they have a website running and its currently running on india locally.
But they will launch it internationally in the future.

• Mobile UI/UX finalization and implementation -September 2017
• Web application beta launch -November 2017
• 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018
Our website is already running globally. Mobile UI/UX finalized and implemented in September 2017  And
Web application beta launched in November 2017.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

This is a real one-stop-solution for all the problems that a recruiting department of one company as well as the OASIS for the job-seekers. It will serve as a solid connection between the two parties where everything about recruitment can be done and hiring will be more easy and reliable.
And,,, employers doesnt have to set up a hiring office and spend days entertaining applicants anymore. They will just be posting their hiring advertisements and leave it there of anyone who will be interested and assess the applications whenever they feel convinient for them. No need hassles and unfruitful day searching for the best employees.

That was a very good point! Do you imagine how much they are spending just to hire someone? Posting on a local newspaper is expensive enough, then they hire HR Personnel for the evaluation, exams, and everything. Then afterward, because the applicant is not qualified for the job, another round for that process and another one. What a hassle process and you will end up hiring an unqualified employee.

So that TRUSTLOGICS open this kind of platform, where ever you are if you have an internet enable device and connection,then you can do everything, you can modify your job posting, see how many replies you have and even answer candidates.
I must say this platform has more accessible than the traditional application.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.
By the help of Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords Recruiters can find an applicants easily.
 The  innovative  services  that  TrustLogics has  in  the  pipeline  will  reduce  the  gap  between Recruiters and Jobseekers even
 further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together. 

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.

This project is a good platform to trust.
they will not launch this and their ICO just to gather information all around the world.
they want to show to the community what they want to do and will help people to be better in any kind of work they are fitted to.

hoping trustlogic will have a successful ICO, they would be able to help a lot of people to land on different jobs if they will succeed. And may they have more partnership with different employers.
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project. And people will get the job easily and instantly by using Our Platform, It's like a filter to divide employers by their skills,education,experience and their choice. TrustLogics will perform a vital role for jobseekers and recruiters.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

We, at TrustLogics, aim to streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake resumes, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.

there are different law from different country.
they also have international law for overseas worker.
this should be seen with trustlogics.
without the proper permit to run will give them a pain in their lives.
illegal recruitment is a serious case.

We would like to clarify that, It's the partnered validators who will be doing this for TrustLogics users. Any data required for verification will only be between the User and the Certified validator. Users will share the data directly to Validators via the API.

These validators are certified and legally eligible to do background verification process.

You can find more details about the project here https://trustlogics.io

In case if you are interested, we are launching a first of its kind Surprise Box Sale, you can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html
I think the question is more on the actual hiring process which would involve the companies who are looking for employees using the platform. There are different laws on each country with regards to employment, and going global, do the companies on the platform have the opportunity to hire alien workers and if yes, there will be additional laws related to that.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

there are different law from different country.
they also have international law for overseas worker.
this should be seen with trustlogics.
without the proper permit to run will give them a pain in their lives.
illegal recruitment is a serious case.

We would like to clarify that, It's the partnered validators who will be doing this for TrustLogics users. Any data required for verification will only be between the User and the Certified validator. Users will share the data directly to Validators via the API.

These validators are certified and legally eligible to do background verification process.

You can find more details about the project here https://trustlogics.io

In case if you are interested, we are launching a first of its kind Surprise Box Sale, you can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html
I think the question is more on the actual hiring process which would involve the companies who are looking for employees using the platform. There are different laws on each country with regards to employment, and going global, do the companies on the platform have the opportunity to hire alien workers and if yes, there will be additional laws related to that.
I believe on that part, this platform would be just like any other online platform. The main goal is to connect employers with the possible future employees. Once their connected, they deal with each other directly. In other sites, they pay the site after getting the applicants information, and they also get paid once the applicant is hired. All legalities with regards to the actual hiring should be handled by the company and the applicant.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together. 

So many people in the world or jobseekers, looking for a job according to their ability and their personal information in trustlogic they may be placed in a job position that is appropriate to them. because of trustlogic will reduce this kind of problem in many countries.
Absolutely, After doing lot of efforts jobseekers unable to find a good job which is appropriate for them but in upcoming
time TrustLogics will there to help all the jobseekers to find a good job instantly and according to their profile. And
recruiters can easily reach to jobseekers. because of this companies can fill their vacant seat swiftly.

50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application
launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics  - January 2018
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will help all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.

Hi Nellayar!  I think what you mean to say is that TrustLogics will not only be helpful to people within the cryptocurrency community but to all those who seek to land a job that quite suit one's ability (and i do believe the same).

Moreover, it is not only the job seeker who would benefit in the TrustLogics' project but the employer too, as both will be guaranteed a reliable and trustworthy information at all times.
Sorry for the grammatical error, my keyboard had an auto correct and it is hard for me to see my mistake in my post.
Moving on, I want to say that TrustLogics is a flexible industry in or outside of cryptocurrency. In addition, we can save a lot of money, time and effort just to pass our requirements. Accepting of employees can be done in a day. No more inconvenience to all of us. Using TrustLogics, we can ensure that we have brighter tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: