Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700831 times)
jamesmbond

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:40:58 PM

I see UBQ and SIGT coins in the Balance area (under Options) but anyone have working blockchain explorer API URLs for these two since these are not pre-filled in Awesome Miner like they are repopulated for ETH, ZEC, and others?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
breich

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:53:15 PM

That's kind of the knock on profit switching in general.  When a coin jumps to the top, thousands of miner's profit switching algos switch to it, spiking the difficulty, thus knocking the coin back down the list.  In the meantime, depending on how often your profit switching algo checks, it will keep on mining the "not as profitable" coin.  Then you have to wait for the auto-conversion from the pool which can take many many minutes to hours, and by that time the coin has tanked in value... so you actually get less BTC than you would have just mining the coin and holding or waiting and manually changing to BTC.

I personally feel it's better to look at a coin's average... maybe 24 hours is a good indicator, but I prefer longer averages to the tune of 3 days to a week.  You will get much more consistent profits by mining a coin that stays popular at #3 all week than trying to chase coins that tank before you can see the profits.  It's kind of counter-intuitive.  I'm hoping Patrike can add some more customization in determining the parameters on how the profit switching works.  Whattomine.com already has parameters to look at 24 hour, 2 day, and 3 day averages.

This is something most people don't get. Constantly chasing most profitable coin doesn't make the cut in the long run. You could be mining a coin at a profit right now, but by the time you have enough of that coin to exchange it the price could have go down. Of course, it could go up too.

TBH, chasing short term profit mining only works with NiceHash. They make a log of your profit at a given time and add it to your balance. It doesn't matter if the price drops later, the coins you mined at a certain price get immediately converted at that exchange rate and added to your balance. In sites like MiningPoolHub you are actually earning coins. MPH only automates the exchange process and they have minimums for this, so it's very likely that the price will be different by the time of exchange than the at time you mined the coin. I'm not really sure but I think zpool is like NiceHash too.

So, for those mining coins directly, it's better to stick to one coin that have a good profitable average in a week.

The argument goes both ways, though; the price could be higher at the time of exchange just as much as it could be lower.  If you're generating enough volume in the x minutes of profit switching to a given algo, then generating the coins to get them onto the exchange isn't an issue.
rsup

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:50:28 PM

Are the following miners going to be supported?

BW L21
Innosilicon A5
M1 BTC Miner
xChackOx

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:05:24 AM

So do you think it is worth it to do some rigs on Awesome Miner single coin, and some rigs use Nice Hash and  use profit switching?

Depends on what you're aiming to:

If you're interested in a certain coin, then profit doesn't matter. You need that coin no matter what (developing stuff or whatever the coin is used for)

If you want to play the market and probably cash higher in the long run, then you should mine a profitable coin and probably hold it until the market price is good for you. However you don't know exactly when this will happen.

I you don't want to be bothered with exchanges, then you could use services like MininPoolHub that do the exchange for you. However you're still earning the coins you mine and the service do the exchange to whatever you want. The exchange gamble still applies. Only difference is that you don't get to decide when to exchange, because this is done automatically. You could have mined at a profitable time but the service exchanges at a lower price. The opposite can also be true.
Also, since you're earning in coins and these services have minimums for exchanges, the more different coins you mine the longer it takes to reach a minimum for exchange on each coin. This is because your hashing power gets divided into more coins.

With services like NiceHash you don't need to be worried about the coin market that much, because profits comes from whatever is most wanted in the NiceHash market (that your hardware can mine). Of course, it's very likely that the most profitable coins in the cryptocurrency market are the most wanted in the NiceHash market. Also, it doesn't matter which algorithm you mine, you're always paid in BTC at the profit of the moment of mining. That is, every time you send a valid share it is added to your balance at the current exchange rate (BTC price / algorithm price). And they have fixed days for payment so you always know when you're going to cash.

IMO if you're looking for quick profit with no hassle, services like NiceHash are the way to go. But these services are not necessarily the most profitable in a longer window of time.

The good thing is, AwesomeMiner can be used in any of these scenarios.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

I personally feel it's better to look at a coin's average... maybe 24 hours is a good indicator, but I prefer longer averages to the tune of 3 days to a week.  You will get much more consistent profits by mining a coin that stays popular at #3 all week than trying to chase coins that tank before you can see the profits.  It's kind of counter-intuitive.  I'm hoping Patrike can add some more customization in determining the parameters on how the profit switching works.  Whattomine.com already has parameters to look at 24 hour, 2 day, and 3 day averages.
I started looking into this a little while ago when it was discussed last time, and I found a way to support 24h avg statistics for Nicehash, zpool and WhatToMine - but not for Mining Pool Hub.

I will go ahead and make the implementation for these sources that supports it, because it's only a small implementation. I will add a new settings in the Options dialog (probably in the Statistics sub section for Coins&Profit) where you can select between "Current" and "24h average". This will be used for the information you see on the Coins tab, the Online Services tab and for the profit switcher.

You are correct that WhatToMine is very flexible here, but the other sources are not.

Yes, the only way you could do it with MPH is to have AM keep it's own running average every time it checks WTM or Coinwarz.  Which kind of lends itself to a couple of questions I've had.

When using profit switching, AM is strictly relying on what NH, MPH, and ZPool say is the most profitable, correct?  the Coins tab data is really just there for convenience?  Is there a way to match what WTM says is "most profitable" to one of the profit-switching services?  Or does that happen only when you use a custom pool grouping with a managed profit miner?

Another question I have deals with the hashrates defined in the Algorithms or Profit Profiles.  When we manually put in the hashrates or use the really awesome new benchmarking feature... should the rates defined there be a single card or the entire rig?  Does AM extrapolate that I have  6 cards and use the multiple rate when determining if switching to a different algorithm should be done?
puwaha

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:31:12 AM

Hi All,  I'm switching from SimpleMining to Awesome Miner and am excited.  I have some questions for anyone familiar with both.

1. In SimpleMining, I did alot of custom core/memory overclock.  Can I use similar settings or do I have to test each card settings all over again?

I'm pretty sure you can use the Afterburner server integration in Awesome miner to do a lot of this.  I tend to just find a happy medium on the rig, and go with that in Afterburner.  It keeps the rig more stable if you don't push the cards to the extreme ends.

2. In SimpleMining I lowered Power Stage to get lower watts and it was easy just slide down bar.  What area of Awesome Miner can I do the same?

There's a lot more controls for GPU adjustments in the Premium version of AM.  I don't have that version, so I haven't had a chance to play with it, but yes, there are tons of controls, rules, templates and more that you can tweak on GPUs in AM.

3. Do you recommend Managed Miner or Managed Profit Miner?

You can setup both for each rig.  I setup a regular Managed Miner when I just want to focus on a single coin.  I setup templates to make it easy and fast to change coins manually.  The Managed Profit Miner is strictly to use the profit switching feature in AM.  I experiment with them from time to time, but it seems I always keep coming back to mining a single coin.

One thing I do like to do with the Managed Profit Miners is put them on Mining Pool Hub profit switching, but turn off the auto-conversion of the coins on  MPH's web page.  That way I accumulate a good collection of various coins that tend to be profitable from time to time, and can then decide when to manually cash them in at an exchange.
puwaha

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:46:37 AM

TBH, chasing short term profit mining only works with NiceHash. They make a log of your profit at a given time and add it to your balance. It doesn't matter if the price drops later, the coins you mined at a certain price get immediately converted at that exchange rate and added to your balance. In sites like MiningPoolHub you are actually earning coins. MPH only automates the exchange process and they have minimums for this, so it's very likely that the price will be different by the time of exchange than the at time you mined the coin. I'm not really sure but I think zpool is like NiceHash too.

So, for those mining coins directly, it's better to stick to one coin that have a good profitable average in a week.

I get that FOMO when using Nicehash, because in AM, the daily rate it shows is usually much lower than the "profit" that MPH or Zpool show.  I'll mine at NH for a few hours then ask myself why am I mining at such a lower rate than what I was getting at MPH for instance.  Then I wonder, why am I even bothering chasing coins, and go back to mining my favorite single coins and turn off profit switching.

I want to like NH, but it's got big fees, you only get paid what the buyers "market" will pay out, and just doesn't seem as profitable as the others.  I think there is a thread here, where someone put 3 equal rigs on NH, MPH, and ZPool for seven days and surprisingly ZPool came out ahead.  I was always hesitant to use ZPool because it's had some bad reviews in the past of them "stealing" large percentages of hashrates, intentionally switching your rigs to less profitable algos because they need to level out others and more.

I think I'll give Zpool a go through AM for 24 hours and see what happens.
puwaha

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:52:03 AM

That's kind of the knock on profit switching in general.  When a coin jumps to the top, thousands of miner's profit switching algos switch to it, spiking the difficulty, thus knocking the coin back down the list.  In the meantime, depending on how often your profit switching algo checks, it will keep on mining the "not as profitable" coin.  Then you have to wait for the auto-conversion from the pool which can take many many minutes to hours, and by that time the coin has tanked in value... so you actually get less BTC than you would have just mining the coin and holding or waiting and manually changing to BTC.

This is something most people don't get. Constantly chasing most profitable coin doesn't make the cut in the long run. You could be mining a coin at a profit right now, but by the time you have enough of that coin to exchange it the price could have go down. Of course, it could go up too.

The argument goes both ways, though; the price could be higher at the time of exchange just as much as it could be lower.  If you're generating enough volume in the x minutes of profit switching to a given algo, then generating the coins to get them onto the exchange isn't an issue.

Yes, if you have a lot of rigs and can generate large sets of hashrates then you can accumulate a lot of coins quickly... the problem is the auto exchange on sites like MPH can take hours.  If you ever watch Whattomine for a while (or even the Coins tab in Awesome Miner) you will see coins shuffle constantly, so you are rarely going to be exchanging your coins by relying on MPH or Zpool to get it at the right time.

And if you think that a coin is going to stay steady or continue to rise, it might make more sense to just mine it directly through Awesome Miner with a regular Managed Miner and accumulate the coins and exchange manually.
MrDuFF

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

Hello everybody,

I hope it can help me, I have antminer run on nicehash, is there a possibility to display the profit? ( i have the Premium License)

many thanks for your help

https://imgur.com/3eGk2vB
STSMiner

Activity: 264
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:31:29 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 10:04:49 AM by STSMiner

Patrike,

I seem to be having a problem or found a problem ... !

I've set up a miner as shown above, it's a Managed Profit Miner.

For the life of me I can not find the setting to make this miner work in Dual mode mining. Where is the option to enable / disable Dual mode mining for this type of miner ?

I can get one of my rigs to work in Dual mode (both setup the same way), but the other rig fails to work, it either mines from Claymore in single mode or mines with EWBF, with the EWBF disabled. The only way I could fix this was to port over the config file from the other rig.

Device Profiles.
I see one default profile ---  AMD X-algorithm.

Why no default NVidia X-algorithm as well ?

Is it possible to add a new feature.

View edit the AMD and NVidia Profiles that come built-in.

Thanks.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

Hi All,  I'm switching from SimpleMining to Awesome Miner and am excited.  I have some questions for anyone familiar with both.

1. In SimpleMining, I did alot of custom core/memory overclock.  Can I use similar settings or do I have to test each card settings all over again?

I'm pretty sure you can use the Afterburner server integration in Awesome miner to do a lot of this.  I tend to just find a happy medium on the rig, and go with that in Afterburner.  It keeps the rig more stable if you don't push the cards to the extreme ends.

2. In SimpleMining I lowered Power Stage to get lower watts and it was easy just slide down bar.  What area of Awesome Miner can I do the same?

There's a lot more controls for GPU adjustments in the Premium version of AM.  I don't have that version, so I haven't had a chance to play with it, but yes, there are tons of controls, rules, templates and more that you can tweak on GPUs in AM.

3. Do you recommend Managed Miner or Managed Profit Miner?

You can setup both for each rig.  I setup a regular Managed Miner when I just want to focus on a single coin.  I setup templates to make it easy and fast to change coins manually.  The Managed Profit Miner is strictly to use the profit switching feature in AM.  I experiment with them from time to time, but it seems I always keep coming back to mining a single coin.

One thing I do like to do with the Managed Profit Miners is put them on Mining Pool Hub profit switching, but turn off the auto-conversion of the coins on  MPH's web page.  That way I accumulate a good collection of various coins that tend to be profitable from time to time, and can then decide when to manually cash them in at an exchange.
I agree with what puwaha stated above.

I just have a question about "Power Stage". Awesome Miner uses MSI Afterburner to control GPU clocking and similar. There is a GPU setting called "Power Limit" where you by default have 100%, but you can lower this one to make the GPU consume less power (and it will limit performance i little bit). Is that what the "Power Stage" is doing?

Awesome Miner let you configure the Power Limit, together with GPU clock, fan speed and more. The exact parameters will depend on what kind of GPU you are using. You can find more information here:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpuclocking.aspx

I also recommend a Managed Miner, and then use templates to switch between a few predefined configurations:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedtemplate.aspx

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

I tried to use Claymore V 10 but it run claymore V9.8. How to fix it ?
Are you using the latest Awesome Miner v3.2.8 (both the main application and Remote Agent)? That one should include Claymore Ethereum Miner 10.0. If the automatic download failed it may be beacuse of security software preventing it.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:52:23 AM

So, for benchmarking, I select my GPU0, do the full list, and then do it again for GPU1?  They are identical 1070s... just curious.

Thanks again for the software!  Outstanding.
If the GPU's are identical you only need to benchmark one single GPU. You will then save the hashrates to a Profit Profile.

For the profit switcher, this is good enough, because it will make the same decisions on a computer no matter if you have one nVidia GTX 1070 or six nVidia GTX 1070. If Equihash is most profitable for 1070, it doesn't matter how many 1070 you have, it's still the most profitable algorithm.

In general, the best pracise is to specify all the hashrates for a single GPU.

Then you have the concept of Profit Profile Groups, also configured in Options dialog, Profit profile section. These groups are simply pointing to one or multiple Profit profiles, and specifies the total number of GPU's. They are requires in two scenarios:
1) You want to display the profit on the Coins tab or Online Services tab for a complete system instead of just profit per GPU.
2) You have a mix of GPU types, for example two nVidia 1060 and three nVidai 1080. In the Profile Groups you can specify this information in order for the profit switcher to make the correct decision.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:54:59 AM

I see UBQ and SIGT coins in the Balance area (under Options) but anyone have working blockchain explorer API URLs for these two since these are not pre-filled in Awesome Miner like they are repopulated for ETH, ZEC, and others?
All coins are unfortunately not supported, because Awesome Miner requires a Block Explorer that provides an API in order to get this kind of information. If I'm able to find one, I can of course add support for more coins. A large number of coins are supported via this Block Explorer, but not those you list:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:57:14 AM

Are the following miners going to be supported?

BW L21
Innosilicon A5
M1 BTC Miner
In general, Awesome Miner works fine with all standard compliant miners. Almost all popular ASIC miners do provide a Cgminer compatible API, making it possible to manage and monitor them from Awesome Miner.

I actually don't know about the support for those you list - maybe you can try? You can download and use the free version of Awesome Miner from the web site.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

Hello everybody,

I hope it can help me, I have antminer run on nicehash, is there a possibility to display the profit? ( i have the Premium License)

many thanks for your help
Hi,
In order for Awesome Miner to display coin and profit information, it must know which coin you are mining. If you mine on Nicehash, you need set the coin for the pool in Awesome Miner to "Unspecified SHA-256". Awesome Miner will then understand that it's not specific known coin you are mining, but will instead look at the pool URL and see that it's Nicehash and show the profit for Nicehash SHA-256.

Selec the Antminer in the main window of Awesome Miner. Select the Pools tab in the lower part of the screen to view the list of pools. Select the Nicehash pool, click "Define coin" and set "Unspecified SHA-256".

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:19:12 PM

I started looking into this a little while ago when it was discussed last time, and I found a way to support 24h avg statistics for Nicehash, zpool and WhatToMine - but not for Mining Pool Hub.

I will go ahead and make the implementation for these sources that supports it, because it's only a small implementation. I will add a new settings in the Options dialog (probably in the Statistics sub section for Coins&Profit) where you can select between "Current" and "24h average". This will be used for the information you see on the Coins tab, the Online Services tab and for the profit switcher.

You are correct that WhatToMine is very flexible here, but the other sources are not.

Yes, the only way you could do it with MPH is to have AM keep it's own running average every time it checks WTM or Coinwarz.  Which kind of lends itself to a couple of questions I've had.

When using profit switching, AM is strictly relying on what NH, MPH, and ZPool say is the most profitable, correct?  the Coins tab data is really just there for convenience?  Is there a way to match what WTM says is "most profitable" to one of the profit-switching services?  Or does that happen only when you use a custom pool grouping with a managed profit miner?

Another question I have deals with the hashrates defined in the Algorithms or Profit Profiles.  When we manually put in the hashrates or use the really awesome new benchmarking feature... should the rates defined there be a single card or the entire rig?  Does AM extrapolate that I have  6 cards and use the multiple rate when determining if switching to a different algorithm should be done?
Today Awesome Miner is not saving the profit information from these coin statistics sources, it only uses the API's provided by them to get current profit (configurable to 24h actual profit in the next release).

If you only select Nicehash, Zpool and MPH for the profit switcher, then the information from WhatToMine and Coins tab isn't used. However, if you add a custom pool or pools, it may be a single coin pool for Dash or Signatum. For these single coin pools, the profit information from WhatToMine is used - which is also what you see on the Coins tab. If for example Signatum is more profitable than what Nicehash and the others have, the profit switcher will go for Signatum. So the profit switcher is already comparing single coin pools (WhatToMine statistics) with the multipools (Nicehash, ... statistics).

For a given Profit switching profile, you can compare the Profit values in the Coins tab and the Online services tab.

What you can do if you don't like Nicehash except when it's super-profitable is to define a lower "Profit factor" in the Options dialog, Online servies section. For each pool from Nicehash, zpool and MPH, you can specify for example 80% Profit factor. That will make it look less profitable for Awesome Miner, but if it becomes much more profitable than a single coin, the profit switcher would still use it.

The hashrates should be for a single card. I just answered a similar question moments ago, where you will find a more complete answer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg21466835#msg21466835

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:30:28 PM

Patrike,

I seem to be having a problem or found a problem ... !

I've set up a miner as shown above, it's a Managed Profit Miner.

For the life of me I can not find the setting to make this miner work in Dual mode mining. Where is the option to enable / disable Dual mode mining for this type of miner ?

I can get one of my rigs to work in Dual mode (both setup the same way), but the other rig fails to work, it either mines from Claymore in single mode or mines with EWBF, with the EWBF disabled. The only way I could fix this was to port over the config file from the other rig.
The Managed Profit Miner cannot be configured for Dual Mining - it should happen automatically if Dual Mining is considered profitable. Can you check your Dual Mining hashrates for your Profit profile? Do you have both Ethereum and Decred/Sia/Pascal pools made available for the profit switcher? If you click the "View details" button on the miner, or in the latest release, right click and select "View process details", can you see both Ethereum and dual algorithms in the list?

Device Profiles.
I see one default profile ---  AMD X-algorithm.

Why no default NVidia X-algorithm as well ?

Is it possible to add a new feature.

View edit the AMD and NVidia Profiles that come built-in.
These included Device Profiles are for Sgminer only that requires some special configuration for the mining to more or less work at all. Sgminer is for AMD only. For Claymore Ethereum mining you can also define device profiles (both for AMD and nVidia), but there are not really any general settings that everyone must have for the Claymore miners. Instead, it's more per system adjustments, making it less relevant to include good defaults in Awesome Miner.

STSMiner

Activity: 264
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

Thanks for the info Patrike.

I've now made a backup of the config files on both rigs.

Both are now running in Dual mode.
xChackOx

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:41:12 PM

I get that FOMO when using Nicehash, because in AM, the daily rate it shows is usually much lower than the "profit" that MPH or Zpool show.  I'll mine at NH for a few hours then ask myself why am I mining at such a lower rate than what I was getting at MPH for instance.  Then I wonder, why am I even bothering chasing coins, and go back to mining my favorite single coins and turn off profit switching.

I want to like NH, but it's got big fees, you only get paid what the buyers "market" will pay out, and just doesn't seem as profitable as the others.  I think there is a thread here, where someone put 3 equal rigs on NH, MPH, and ZPool for seven days and surprisingly ZPool came out ahead.  I was always hesitant to use ZPool because it's had some bad reviews in the past of them "stealing" large percentages of hashrates, intentionally switching your rigs to less profitable algos because they need to level out others and more.

I think I'll give Zpool a go through AM for 24 hours and see what happens.

I tried MPH for two weeks and it didn't make the cut for me. I have 6 cards and my hashrate got divided into so many coins that it took forever to exchange on the first week. On the second week I manually limited the algos to Daggerhashimoto and Equihash and earnings were still lower than NH. I think the reason is what I stated before, by the time they exchange the price of the coin isn't the same. I barely made 0.010 BTC with MPH in one week, while I consistently make 0.017 BTC in NH per week.

The high fees are really an illusion produced by the "lower fees" of the other pools. Yeah, you mine at 0.9% in MPH, but you still pay a fee for exchange, cash out and miner fee. When you add all the fees it's pretty much the same (still lower, but not that much to say you're earning way more). Yeah, NH charges a 4% fee for payments to an external wallet, but that's it (of course there's also the miner fee). And if you have enough hash power to make about 0.03 BTC per day, then mining to the NH wallet gets cheaper and cheaper.

Can't argue about the NH market. Yeah, we're limited to what it's wanted there, but that's never been an issue so far (a year or so).

I've tried all the methods available, except solo mining. And at least for my needs (low hash rate friendly, quick cash no hassle), NH is the way to go.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: