Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312370 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:18:48 PM

XMR and DASH going down, nice:) That's where led stupid fighting XMR vs DASH lol  Grin

I remember few weeks ago each time when I read new posts in Dash thread, I saw Icesomething or someone else from XMR, trolling in Dash thread about instamine:)
And I saw Dash trolls here in XMR haha. Now both going down. It's very funny Smiley

More fights both ways please.Smiley

You are very very right mate. XMR community shoot oneself in the foot. They should focus on GUI wallet instead of trolling DASH.

Whoever this fucker is, he's trolling in the Aeon speculation topic too.  One clown, many alts, one agenda.  

Picture related; it's me, realizing that I volunteered to moderate the Aeon speculation topic.   Cheesy

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:45:23 PM

wooow there are 3 sherlock holmes here(but they don't have a proof). @americanpegasus, @onemorexmr and @opennux... congratulations  guys but you are all wrong Grin But it s ok for me coz I 've already knew that monero community don't have a brain hohoh Cheesy If i were you guys i would do something to save Monero fall instead of Trolling.
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 03:56:31 PM

wooow there are 3 sherlock holmes here(but they don't have a proof). @americanpegasus, @onemorexmr and @opennux... congratulations  guys but you are all wrong Grin But it s ok for me coz I 've already knew that monero community don't have a brain hohoh Cheesy If i were you guys i would do something to save Monero fall instead of Trolling.

If I were you I would try to comprehend that one persons actions do not represent that of an entire community. I'm not trolling.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
whap

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:02:56 PM

I suggest deleting every post starting from #9480... /edit including mine and all the following posts about childish girl-fights.
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:05:35 PM

I just bought some. Think will rebound to its proper price of 200-220K within the next 36 hours and stabilize there until the end of the year. Any speculation on the dip? It was certainly notable.

From action in the lending market it very much looks like a large amount of short selling, as noted earlier on this thread. That might be manipulative (trying to force margin calls on leveraged longs) or it could be people overreacting to the ZeroCash stuff, or something else.

Bytecoin, like Monero, has been selling off since the beginning of August (though at a faster rate), ever since that CoinTelegraph expose, so this might also be relevant.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:10:39 PM

If I were you I would try to comprehend that one persons actions do not represent that of an entire community. I'm not trolling.

Yeah you are right. but XMR community have many trolls (icebreaker, smoothie etc.) . icebreaker and smoothie are embarrassment to the community. They dont help the XMR, they just fud other coins.
I don't mind any crypto currency besides Bitcoin. I am just a day trader. You have to put a collor on your legendary dogs.
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:11:50 PM

I just bought some. Think will rebound to its proper price of 200-220K within the next 36 hours and stabilize there until the end of the year. Any speculation on the dip? It was certainly notable.

From action in the lending market it very much looks like a large amount of short selling, as noted earlier on this thread. That might be manipulative (trying to force margin calls on leveraged longs) or it could be people overreacting to the ZeroCash stuff, or something else.

Bytecoin, like Monero, has been selling off since the beginning of August (though at a faster rate), ever since that CoinTelegraph expose, so this might also be relevant.

I always had the thoughts, what if BCN guys got a little hedge in monero too .... since the 82%  of BCN coins they got for "free" would give them a freeroll, so they can either profit from it or hurt with a massive dump when they feel like it.

Yeah you are right. but XMR community have many trolls (icebreaker, smoothie etc.) . icebreaker and smoothie are embarrassment to the community. They dont help the XMR, they just fud other coins.
I don't mind any crypto currency besides Bitcoin. I am just a day trader. You have to put a collor on your legendary dogs.

if you don´t mind why are you arguing here?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 04:16:31 PM

Smoothie is good people, but I agree having ICE does make it look bad. Everything that guy touches turns into crap...Hashfast/IceDrill. That being said I do hold a small amount of XMR and no Dark/Dash. I think XMR has a chance to get some more users in the long run.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:21:37 PM

With DASH crashing and burning the DASH trolls are really coming out of the woodwork.

olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:33:13 PM

With DASH crashing and burning the DASH trolls are really coming out of the woodwork.

I dont think you are a good analyzer . DASH and MONERO crashing together mate because of these dogs(adamwhite,icebreaker,smoothie and others) not trolls. By disparage someone else's coin, cannot glorify his own coin. But they dont have a brain to comprehend this.
MalMen

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:59:51 PM

Good news everyone  Cheesy
I wrote one article to an popular Portuguese blog and received an email today informing me that it will be published in the next days... 
The blog in question is http://www.pplware.com , it's full of people interested in techy things, but a lot of them don't know how crypto currencies work, so I tried to explain everything (with some bitcoin references too) I have no idea what would be the reaction, but I hope there's one at least Smiley
To people speaking Portuguese out there, if you can help me answering the possible questions it would be nice Smiley
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:28:37 PM

I'm pissed I didn't have any BTC avail when the dump hit. Sad still waiting on fucking coinbase slow train to hell.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
kazuki49

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:30:20 PM

woah I just seeing this now, DASH is crashing bad thats why so many attacks on Monero, smooth and AEON.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:34:23 PM

wooow there are 3 sherlock holmes here(but they don't have a proof). @americanpegasus, @onemorexmr and @opennux... congratulations  guys but you are all wrong Grin But it s ok for me coz I 've already knew that monero community don't have a brain hohoh Cheesy If i were you guys i would do something to save Monero fall instead of Trolling.

woah I just seeing this now, DASH is crashing bad thats why so many attacks on Monero, smooth and AEON.

I'm surprised it took so long, delusion is a strong obstacle to overcome when money is invested.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/dash/btc/30_days

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:35:08 PM

wooow there are 3 sherlock holmes here(but they don't have a proof). @americanpegasus, @onemorexmr and @opennux... congratulations  guys but you are all wrong Grin But it s ok for me coz I 've already knew that monero community don't have a brain hohoh Cheesy If i were you guys i would do something to save Monero fall instead of Trolling.

Yeah, it happens every time.  Immature mental midgets come here to relieve their frustration.

olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:53:39 PM

are you blind? cant you see DASH and MONERO crashing together. Do you know why? No you dont know why. Coz you don't have brain to think. I dont mind monero or dash or aeon or another shitcoin. But we have to f.ck @icebreaker, @adamwhite and @smoothie because they manipulate our minds.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:01:19 PM

are you blind? cant you see DASH and MONERO crashing together. Do you know why? No you dont know why. Coz you don't have brain to think. I dont mind monero or dash or aeon or another shitcoin. But we have to f.ck @icebreaker, @adamwhite and @smoothie because they manipulate our minds.

All crypto with any market cap is down.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:03:59 PM

What the hell are you babbling about? Smooth has been actually developing, improving, and helping out the monero community? What have you done besides spouting out  "lul, you dumb, you has shit coin" etc. etc.

dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:14:43 PM

What the hell are you babbling about? Smooth has been actually developing, improving, and helping out the monero community? What have you done besides spouting out  "lul, you dumb, you has shit coin" etc. etc.

Many people can't seem to distinguish smooth and smoothie :-P

Anyway, let's go back to speculation.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
XMRpromotions

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:19:00 PM

I speculate prices will never again touch these levels once the new release is out or after a few key merchants start accepting Monero, whichever comes first

Don't buy Monero: https://twitter.com/MoneroPromotion/status/746006420508729344

XMR: 43hPTYyKarCTWyh4ZnMVn8AtFeEmtzTXo3Y6TGGMV26BWonJ4tpR7eP9RkUDYQbvg6LbrnMXWfghddE NGtvKxr7B5oML4qd
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: