Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:40:28 PM

And that right there -- your combative attitude and inability to understand logic or new ideas -- is why discussions with religious people with dogmatic beliefs is so painful.
That's one of the differences between us. My attitude is out in the open, straight-forward. Yours is subtle, carefully manipulating the things I say in ways you know that I didn't mean them, to make it look like I was talking about something I wasn't.

I am way beyond regarding understanding the logic, as are you. The difference is that you want to twist the logic into non-logic, while I want to expand the logic.

One thing we agree on in this little section. Discussions between religious people always have been something like painful. Why in our case? Because you have a different religion than I.

..and
(chuckle)
? Are you three years old? Good god man, learn some self control.

As a Christian, my self control was way better when I was three than yours is now. (chuckle)

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:53:43 PM

Organofcorti, BADecker is either a troll or one of the most stupid beings I ever saw, don't try to argue with him he refuses logic and reason ^^

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:12:27 PM

Organofcorti, BADecker is either a troll or one of the most stupid beings I ever saw, don't try to argue with him he refuses logic and reason ^^

Thanks, m0gliE. Why would I thank you? Because all one need do is look at my logic to see that it is about as close to "right on" as one can get. And once they see that, they won't have any reason to look at you any longer.

Wink

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:14:38 PM

Thanks, m0gliE. Why would I thank you? Because all one need do is look at my logic to see that it is about as close to "right on" as one can get. And once they see that, they won't have any reason to look at you any longer.

Wink

Well at least you're right on this. Whoever agrees with you as a "logic" far too different from mine to get in touch with me. But I'm afraid the word "logic" doesn't describe your kind of reasoning.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:22:37 PM

Wink

Well at least you're right on this. Whoever agrees with you as a "logic" far too different from mine to get in touch with me. But I'm afraid the word "logic" doesn't describe your kind of reasoning.

Except for one little point. Nobody can refute my logic... or at least they haven't so far. The closes they have come is to play with words... semantics and such. The next best is that they have ignored it.

This is completely okay. They simply confirm my logic by such activity.

Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:50:18 PM

Wink

Except for one little point. Nobody can refute my logic... or at least they haven't so far. The closes they have come is to play with words... semantics and such. The next best is that they have ignored it.

Smiley

We did. At least four times. But you don't want to read. You ignore the part that trouble you.

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 02:53:54 PM

Define Loving: my God is speaking about love all around in his book.

What is love for you?

Best regards.

rom the same source:

Loving (adjective)
* feeling or showing love
* very careful and thorough

I asked you what is love.

What is love for you?

Are you able to answer my question?

We are discussing about Religion, please don't deviate the discussion with different words.

Religion is different than Troll: if you don't know the difference ask you may get an answer.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:09:34 PM

Wink

Smiley

We did. At least four times. But you don't want to read. You ignore the part that trouble you.

All you have to do is look at the definition of religion and the things that make up atheism to see that atheism is a religion.

All you have to do is apply the 3 points of science that I have mentioned to see that science proves that God exists.

Other discussion is for the purpose of talk only. Such talk simply for the purpose of talking, might be fun to some extent, but there comes a time to move on.

If you are truly interested in understanding how atheism is religion, or how science proves God, all you need to do is think about it, now that I have shown you where to look.

Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:18:32 PM

All you have to do is apply the 3 points of science that I have mentioned to see that science proves that God exists.

AMEN! Science proves the existence of God!!!!

Just.. Why no one thought about that before? Quick! Give a Nobel to this man xD

And you proved the existence of God in only 3 points! Incredible don't you think so? xD

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:26:24 PM

All you have to do is look at the definition of religion and the things that make up atheism to see that atheism is a religion.

Well, they did think of that before. In fact, almost 2,000 years ago Saint Paul wrote in the Bible that people intentionally avoid knowing about God from nature, just so that they have an excuse to do evil.

In addition, you can look all over the Internet and you will find loads of scientific proof for the existence of God. In addition, you will find that close to 100% of science that suggests something other than God is either theory (actual or potential fiction), or else they are saying God without using the word "God," or they are formally detracting from the idea of God, all the while their words in essence actually shout GOD.

You have simply been talked into believing that God doesn't exist, and that's why you are having such a hard time of seeing that He does exist. Investigate. Think about it deeply. You will see that science and nature show that God exists, except if you don't WANT to see it, and force your mind to avoid the truth.

Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:30:16 PM

Well, they did think of that before. In fact, almost 2,000 years ago Saint Paul wrote in the Bible that people intentionally avoid knowing about God from nature, just so that they have an excuse to do evil.

In addition, you can look all over the Internet and you will find loads of scientific proof for the existence of God. In addition, you will find that close to 100% of science that suggests something other than God is either theory (actual or potential fiction), or else they are saying God without using the word "God," or they are formally detracting from the idea of God, all the while their words in essence actually shout GOD.

You have simply been talked into believing that God doesn't exist, and that's why you are having such a hard time of seeing that He does exist. Investigate. Think about it deeply. You will see that science and nature show that God exists, except if you don't WANT to see it, and force your mind to avoid the truth.

Smiley

HEre we are!

You're just a religious stupid asshole. Like every religious freak you think a fucking book written by peasants 2 000 years ago has the truth xD

Well go on with your god, I'll go on with my science. Just don't try to prove God with science.

And if God exists, he's either a complete asshole, or doesn't care about us.

Just a question, everything in the Bible is true then?

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 03:35:07 PM

And you proved the existence of God in only 3 points! Incredible don't you think so? xD

Science does not prove the existence of God and atheism is not a Religion: if you think that atheism is a religion (user BADecker) you have been scammed.

Please don't use the word amen if you don't believe in the same God.

Thank You for the discussion.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:40:11 PM

HEre we are!

You're just a religious stupid asshole. Like every religious freak you think a fucking book written by peasants 2 000 years ago has the truth xD
Thanks. And you are simply an ignorant religious atheist who...

Well go on with your god, I'll go on with my science. Just don't try to prove God with science.
... for whatever reason won't look at the truth of science to see that God is proven by science, and therefore...

... as you have been unwilling in the past to learn about the great goodness God is showing us, and why and how He is doing such goodness...

... and by the sound of it, you aren't going to start looking for God, now that you have been shown the truth... that God exists.

Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:41:51 PM

Science does not prove the existence of God and atheism is not a Religion: if you think that atheism is a religion (user BADecker) you have been scammed.

Please don't use the word amen if you don't believe in the same God.

Thank You for the discussion.

Best regards.

Wow, I didn't think we would agree on anything ^^

And I meant no offense with "amen" but the word is only and old Hebrew expression meaning "so be it". So I'm afraid I'll use it anytime I feel like it's adapted.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:44:17 PM

HEre we are!

... for whatever reason won't look at the truth of science to see that God is proven by science, and therefore...

... as you have been unwilling in the past to learn about the great goodness God is showing us, and why and how He is doing such goodness...

... and by the sound of it, you aren't going to start looking for God, now that you have been shown the truth... that God exists.

Smiley

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. See that? I don't give a fuck about God ^^

But just tell me, if science proves the existence of God, why the most a country is educated (so know things in science), the less it believes in God?

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 03:48:16 PM

And I meant no offense with "amen" but the word is only and old Hebrew expression meaning "so be it". So I'm afraid I'll use it anytime I feel like it's adapted.

Please when you post a definition post the source of your definition, otherwise the definition you explained with your words is something defined by you and has no meaning for the rest of the World.

Where did you find that the word amen means "so be it"?

Post the link to the source please.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:51:31 PM

HEre we are!

Smiley

But just tell me, if science proves the existence of God, why the most a country is educated (so know things in science), the less it believes in God?

For the simple reason that God sent Jesus, His Son, to die on the cross to save people. So that the people who want to be saved will be the ones who believe in God, while the ones who want to be damned will not believe in Him, no matter how cross-eyed they get, avoiding the science that shows God, while investigation all the detailed aspects of that same science.

Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:00:19 PM

HEre we are!

Smiley

For the simple reason that God sent Jesus, His Son, to die on the cross to save people. So that the people who want to be saved will be the ones who believe in God, while the ones who want to be damned will not believe in Him, no matter how cross-eyed they get, avoiding the science that shows God, while investigation all the detailed aspects of that same science.

Smiley

So I'm damned?

But what if I'm a good man?
I mean, I love my wife, I'm a faithful husband. I love my family and my friends. I always help my neighbors if I can.
But if I don't believe in the good God (cause every religion claims its God is the good one) I'm damned to Hell?

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 04:34:38 PM

So I'm damned?

I mean, I love my wife, I'm a faithful husband. I love my family and my friends. I always help my neighbors if I can.
But if I don't believe in the good God (cause every religion claims its God is the good one) I'm damned to Hell?

How do you know the meaning of the word love if you don't have faith?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 05:41:29 PM

So I'm damned?

How do you know the meaning of the word love if you don't have faith?

Best regards.

The fact that all I want is here to be happy and that I'm ready to die for her and that I can't imagine living without her and that she makes me so happy by just staying by my side. Isn't it love?

I asked you about the source of the meaning of the word amen and you didn't replied (you didn't post sources about the meaning of the word amen).
I asked you about the meaning of the word love and you blab about your sentiment to your wife, which is not what I asked.

Do you claim that I'm avoiding questions?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: