Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473053 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:41:03 PM

You should tell the retarted shark to stop posting shit like it official ION business. Not sure if you all realize it or not but the shark is making the ION project look even sillier.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:43:31 PM

@CryptoButts
You are 100% not getting any clue of what is going on, this is just amazing Smiley.

As second, blackmailing, fudding, spreading lies, derailing discussion, .... nothing worked on me. Please explain me my motives, please show us a proof that your brain works as good as pigeons! They remember ~10 seconds, I think you can beat them in team with Franzl.

You piece of shit (@suchmoon: is this correct expression when someone lies?), show us some proof.

Please oh wise one, tell me what is going on since I don't seem to understand. How can I explain you your motives? I don't know you. What's your fetish with pigeons?

Speaking of pigeons only remembering ~10 seconds, you seemed to have forget to answer my question. How much is the ION team paying you to derail this thread?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 05:44:32 PM

A posting from Ionomy Slack:

"Being something original  and pioneering, the idea to make something work, and be remembered as such, making a profit is cool and all , but crypto is a long game so a steady rise in price AFTER the idea behind the platform (games for now) comes into fruition. success would be rising from the ashes of the garza shit we came from, and showing people that something positive can come from crypto except scams or buying a donut with a debit card.  Moreover, having an idea that you see through no matter the pressures of the community, crypto world, trolls and all, and have it succeed and then simply say nothing, and have a solid working enjoyable platform ...that would be a success for ionomy."

I'm pretty sure we've seen these kinds of words that before. What we haven't really seen is a tangible, working, useful product coming out of the same place that produces those words, and they've been at it longer than Garza's whole "career" in crypto. Maybe being a victim of a scam doesn't make one qualified to build a "solid working enjoyable platform". I'm sure I'm the first one to have that radical thought.

I am pretty sure the context of that post was in reference to a small discussion of what success would mean to ionomy.  It wasn't an official post by any means, please lets not take it out of that context.

We have all seen words like this before, All of us. Which is why it is simply an idea of what success would or could look like.  Agreed that a "useful product" has not been produced as of date, relating to a game, or what could be.

"Maybe being a victim of a scam doesn't make one qualified to build a "solid working enjoyable platform". I'm sure I'm the first one to have that radical thought." --- you may be right, I won't dispute that. But at the same time, this thread can go on and on and on, bashing what isn't here yet or it can wait and see what comes out and bash it then, like anything else.

....that's all I will jump in here and say on that.

I don't read this thread and just saw that link in slack.

Thanks!

Trouble is, we've been waiting for 3+ months just in this recent incarnation (and a year before that) and not only there's no game - that's kind of expected - but there is also no blockchain evidence of anything and even the XPY hasn't been burned as promised. So a little bit (actually more than a little) of bashing is definitely in order.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:59:39 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 06:12:37 PM by rdewilde

For anyone thinking of getting into an ION masternode or pondering on the success of the ION project.
Here's a small glimpse of what actual development looks like.

Be sure to take a look at this Ethereum group integrating ETH into games over the web! Decentralized web3 compatible roulette using Ethereum.

Not a gambler and looking for space games?

Stay tuned for the Etherplay.io launch. They'll have space games as well with integrating ETH!

Want a card based game utilizing the blockchain?

Check out Spells of Genesis which is about to launch their full game. You can now cash out your Bitcrystals into fiat.

Want a mobile option?

Read up on Takara a mobile geo-caching game where you can locate and pickup counterparty tokens.

These listed projects are to illustrate that the ION group not pioneering anything new and there's much better options available to invest in crypto based gaming.

Well, there's an interesting space for discussion there, which is also being discussed on ION Slack. One can use crypto as tokens to distribute prices (proportionally), like etherplay. But there's a much deeper and more interesting integration possible into blockchain, where it does not simply serve a token, but really focussed on gaming nice functionality. We've seen GameCredits, Peerplay and BreakoutCoin too, but all there business concepts were the same. They could basically do the same with BTC instead of their own currency. Where the currency explicitely fits the purpose it could get interesting, and much more features than regular money and crypto! This is where the win is. I hope ION/Ionomy will bring this to us.

Thus I wonder; will ION be about gaming niche? Or will just Ionomy be about gaming? I am convinced it is crucial that both answers are 'yes'.

An interesting discussion would occur if ION was and could do those things. That's why I pointed out projects already moving ahead of ION and are much better investments in the environment.

You retorted with - 'gee wiz I hope ION delivers all those dreams and they surely will'. Without listing how or any linking details.
Here I thought you were keeping a more sane approach to this round rdewilde. Sad to see your promoting the hype with MrCoins 2.0 now.

Yes, project to succeed is inherent to Ion-team's capabilities (edit: at this moment). I don't think anyone knows those or can judge those for the whole team, so we'll have to see on results when things actually are delivered.. and wait.. and wait some more. Blockchain still running "smooth" though. Activity on Git. Happy to see those at least, though it is no answer.

About these other projects, there's a difference with the scenario I described (which I don't know if it'll be ION's).
ETH will never be a game-specific coin and will not have game specific features unless you build those yourself and pay for the gas.
The upside (and maybe one of a few) is that GC, PP and ION can decide for their own blockchain. Ofcourse this has a downside too, you can't directly profit from any bitcoin/eth development.
Anyway, peerplay did not implement specific gaming functionality on blockchain, neither did gamecredits (thou they have good stuff laying around). I believe here is an opportunity.

I did never say they will. I do not know, it is pure speculation about how I would think things should look work + info on their website. I'm using words like 'hope', 'would' and '?' on purpose ;-)

Also I don't care if I'm promoting or not, I'm just here to discuss it for people interested. Yes I decided to invest a little, and I'll give it a change. But I'm no insider. I'll judge by its results.

Edit: let me clarify in a oneliner; when ION is not going to be game-specific, and is just another general altcoin, you are totally right on (some, GG) competition behing ahead.

rdewilde

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:21:57 PM

This topic is like having people at the doorstep, you kindly invited them to come in and look around - keeping the door open, but they refuse and just stay standing at the doorstep. And you stay inside, ofcourse.

And they are standing there a long, long time  Grin

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:33:56 PM

This topic is like having people at the doorstep, you kindly invited them to come in and look around - keeping the door open, but they refuse and just stay standing at the doorstep. And you stay inside, ofcourse.

Yeah, because ION is a meth house and there's much better crypto outside Shocked

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 06:44:34 PM

I think someone holed up inside a house demanding others to bring money to fund a secret project with nothing to show for months is the more bizarre phenomenon. But to each their own Smiley
rdewilde

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:01:04 PM

I think someone holed up inside a house demanding others to bring money to fund a secret project with nothing to show for months is the more bizarre phenomenon. But to each their own Smiley

Lol, I'd say we agree for 90%+
I think someone holed up inside a house demanding inviting others to bring money to fund a secret project with nothing results yet to show for months is the more bizarre phenomenon. But to each their own Grin

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 07:16:22 PM

I think someone holed up inside a house demanding inviting others to bring money to fund a secret project with nothing results yet to show for months is the more bizarre phenomenon. But to each their own Grin

and BCT users looking inside and commenting on the results with blinders ON...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:36:51 PM

Get the addresses for us and our blinders will be free! Put your money where your mouth CONSTANTLY is. You do this to yourself.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 07:38:27 PM

I'd like to comment on a "result". How's that gravity download link coming?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 07:43:21 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 07:53:40 PM by WildShark

Get the addresses for us and our blinders will be free! Put your money where your mouth CONSTANTLY is. You do this to yourself.

You continue to wear your blinders when you have been told repeatly that Ionomy Team will not provide the addresses. You are the one being the jack-ass spuring theories thru your self imposed blindness...

If it was only $6k then they would probably be all over this thread looking for further investment answering and sharing everything. The fact that they are not kinda tells a story

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:55:48 PM

You continue to wear your blinders when you have been told repeatly that Ionomy Team will not provide that information. You are the one being the jack-ass spuring theories thru your self imposed blindness...

If it was only $6k then they would probably be all over this thread looking for further investment answering and sharing everything. The fact that they are not kinda tells a story

My blinders are off. So tell me, what can I do with ION right now? Why should I invest in ION? Can you provide any verifiable proof of anything?

Before I invest I would like to see the research, maths and projections for why the I O price was set where it's at. From the outside looking in, the price of ION right now is a little more than half the final ICO price. That worries me that the team has poor planning or really didn't plan at all. What can you provide me to make me think otherwise?

If also like to see the premine addresses and the ICO address(es) to ensure the team is being honest with the funds. That is not something crazy to ask. I ask that before I invest in any coin. That is what the blockchain was made for...public ledger.

Being that this is a game centric coin, I'd like to know more about the game development process. What methods are they using to manage their projects?  Again, Gravity was due out at the end of June. Beginning of August there is still nothing. With no valid roadmap, again this is very worrying from an outside view. What info can you provide me to sway that feeling? It feels like they once again have poor or non existent planning.

I don't invest in Pie in he Sky projects. I do research and need to have certain criteria met before I'm gonna put my hard earned money in. ION has provided absolutely NONE of my criteria.

See the dilemma here? I don't ha e unwavering trust for the team and hey have made no attempt to instill trust in outsiders. Bro available to chat on slack doesn't cut it. This is a blockchain based project, the blockchain provides all the proof that is needed.

Remember what happened with GAW? Homero refused to provide addresses and you see what happened? And when he did finally cough something up it lead to his massive scam.

Do you see the importance of his information? This was a civil post. Please answer the questions.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 08:00:34 PM

You continue to wear your blinders when you have been told repeatly that Ionomy Team will not provide that information. You are the one being the jack-ass spuring theories thru your self imposed blindness...

This excuse is brilliant, in a deluded-bagholderish kind of way. Of all the possible reasons why the "team" wouldn't want to share any tangible info - e.g. they're scammers, they're arrogant assholes, they're incompetent, they're blind and deaf, etc - our buddy WhaleShark picks one that makes least sense but also makes him feel better about those bags. What's the opposite of Occam's razor? This is it.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 08:00:57 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 08:13:52 PM by WildShark

My blinders are off. So tell me, what can I do with ION right now? Why should I invest in ION? Can you provide any verifiable proof of anything?

Before I invest I would like to see the research, maths and projections for why the I O price was set where it's at. From the outside looking in, the price of ION right now is a little more than half the final ICO price. That worries me that the team has poor planning or really didn't plan at all. What can you provide me to make me think otherwise?

If also like to see the premine addresses and the ICO address(es) to ensure the team is being honest with the funds. That is not something crazy to ask

@cryptoBuds You are welcome to ask these questions in Ionomy Slack and call them a liar in their forum:

https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:17:53 PM

If also like to see the premine addresses and the ICO address(es) to ensure the team is being honest with the funds. That is not something crazy to ask

You are welcome to ask these questions in Ionomy Slack and call them a liar in their forum:

Nope. Don't play this game. You wanted to stir the pot here and run back and say "look what I did on BCT". You said I had Inhad blinders on so I took them off and asked you questions as I would any other coin. Why the turn around now? You're not gonna answer those questions? If not, don't open your mouth. Your answer above says it all about your character.

I'm disappointed. I asked legit questions in a polite manner and you direct me somewhere else. I expected more out of a whale that is representing ION such as yourself. If I were the ION team is tell you to shut your mouth or strip you of your beloved whale status. You are doing more harm than good. Go head and laugh, I'm not the one with thousands of useless coins.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 08:29:41 PM

You are welcome to ask these questions in Ionomy Slack and call them a liar in their forum:

Nope. Don't play this game. You wanted to stir the pot here and run back and say "look what I did on BCT". You said I had Inhad blinders on so I took them off and asked you questions as I would any other coin. Why the turn around now? You're not gonna answer those questions? If not, don't open your mouth. Your answer above says it all about your character.

I'm disappointed. I asked legit questions in a polite manner and you direct me somewhere else. I expected more out of a whale that is representing ION such as yourself. If I were the ION team is tell you to shut your mouth or strip you of your beloved whale status. You are doing more harm than good. Go head and laugh, I'm not the one with thousands of useless coins.

Kewl... I just keep posting my PR information and ignore your request to prove it...  Have a nice day

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:54:47 PM

Kewl... I just keep posting my PR information and ignore your request to prove it...  Have a nice day

Your PR information that carries ZERO weight as you refuse to back any of it up. If you wanna keep looking like a fool and make the project look like a joke, be my guest. You're the one holding the bag.

Come to my walled garden where information doesn't get recorded. Then we'll tell you what you want to hear. The only reason I can think of that you won't post any information or answer here is because there now is a record of information. The goal of this project seems to be the obfuscation of information.

Kewl?

Sorry, I gotta laugh. Please tell me where you are getting a community of 5000+ members? Garza much?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 09:45:05 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 10:09:47 PM by WildShark

ION Development Funds Wallet Addresses:

https://ionomy.slack.com/files/ion_ceforce/F20LHCAHY/ion_dev_addresses_.pdf

and I didn't use my Whale privileges to get them...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:08:21 PM

ION Dev Wallet Addresses:

https://ionomy.slack.com/files/ion_ceforce/F20LHCAHY/ion_dev_addresses_.pdf

and I didn't use my Whale privileges to get them...

Why can't you post the address directly here? That is a slack link.

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: