Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux]  (Read 383268 times)
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 11:46:53 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 12:04:24 PM by Squeaker

Ok, still driving me nuts...

I can seemingly compile the client now, without errors... (although instead of a stand-alone exe like the binary I download of the stable, the file size of the beta I compile is much smaller, and I have to have the relevant DLL files in the same directory for it to start, which I can live with, since I won't be redistributing it)

Both launch fine... but only the pre-compiled exe will connect to the APIs.

The copy I compiled (with its own API keys) just sits there never connecting, with the API down message.

So... now what...

edit: ok, got some logging, and I'll bet it has something to do with this...
------------------
2013-12-14 07:02:47 LVL:2
SocketError: Error creating SSL context ()
------------------
Suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 12:15:10 PM

Ok, still driving me nuts...

I can seemingly compile the client now, without errors... (although instead of a stand-alone exe like the binary I download of the stable, the file size of the beta I compile is much smaller, and I have to have the relevant DLL files in the same directory for it to start, which I can live with, since I won't be redistributing it)

Both launch fine... but only the pre-compiled exe will connect to the APIs.

The copy I compiled (with its own API keys) just sits there never connecting, with the API down message.

So... now what...

edit: ok, got some logging, and I'll bet it has something to do with this...
------------------
2013-12-14 07:02:47 LVL:2
------------------
Suggestions?

It required OpenSSL to be linked in project.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 02:10:27 PM

Unless you mean something besides this:

win32 {
LIBS      += -LC:/usr/dev/OpenSSL-Win32/lib -lcrypt32 -llibeay32 -lssleay32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32
}

...which is already in there...

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 02:13:34 PM

win32 {
LIBS      += -LC:/usr/dev/OpenSSL-Win32/lib -lcrypt32 -llibeay32 -lssleay32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32
}

This error means OpenSSL is linked incorrectly.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 02:18:54 PM

win32 {
}

This error means OpenSSL is linked incorrectly.
Then how should it be correctly linked?

(you're talking to a guy who has never, ever, had to set this part of a project up... who has only worked on an existing, working, project)

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 02:29:51 PM

Then how should it be correctly linked?

(you're talking to a guy who has never, ever, had to set this part of a project up... who has only worked on an existing, working, project)

Look at depency walker to see what dll required to be placed near exe file.
I have compiled all staticaly so don't remamber dll's names required for OpenSSL.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
ricardoch

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:15:55 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2013, 08:53:28 AM by ricardoch

Hello!
Just discovered your magnificent software and want to thank you for such magnificent and easy to use tool.

I installed last version QT, created keys on btc connected btc, but after some hours running on his own I found that API was down and API lag indicator showed 9999...

After about half hour and some program resets it connected again, but seems to fall again overnight.

Is that normal behaviour?

My apologies for disturbing, I read most messages, but could not find anything related.

Thanks in advance and my best whishes
(And excuse my English)
Ricardo
monzol

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:47:52 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2013, 12:32:18 PM by monzol

I created a rule:
If market last price <890, spend all my funds (on BTC E)

However, it doesn't place any orders when triggered? It says 'done', but my USD still sits there. Nothing happens.
If I place a buy rule with a set BTC amount, it works fine. Is this bugged?

Am I missing something here? I placed a sell order earlier and it worked fine.

Just updated. Please use secure update. If any issue happens again, feel free to contact me.

I'm having the exact same problem, the rule triggers but no trades.
I'm using the latest version v1.07.96[BETA] on Win 7, I downloaded the executable from source forge.
I checked for updates on start. Is that the secure update or something else?

Edit: To be precise, the problem started happening after the last update. I think that's when group rules were added. My existing rules became the member of a group called 'Data'. And then I noticed that no trades were occurring. Then I created a new profile with new API key etc and a new group of rules but still no trades. Do I need to remove any old config files?

valdepretium

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:58:00 AM

I created a rule:
If market last price <890, spend all my funds (on BTC E)

However, it doesn't place any orders when triggered? It says 'done', but my USD still sits there. Nothing happens.
If I place a buy rule with a set BTC amount, it works fine. Is this bugged?

Am I missing something here? I placed a sell order earlier and it worked fine.

Just updated. Please use secure update. If any issue happens again, feel free to contact me.

I'm using the latest version v1.07.96[BETA] on Win 7, I downloaded the executable from source forge.

+1

I'm having the exact same problem too (the rule triggers but no trades). I checked for updates on start.
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 02:24:19 PM

Hello!
Just discovered your magnificent software and want to thank you for such magnificent and easy to use tool.

I installed last version QT, created keys on btc connected btc, but after some hours running on his own I found that API was down and API lag indicator showed 9999...

After about half hour and some program resets it connected again, but seems to fall again overnight.

Is that normal behaviour?

My apologies for disturbing, I read most messages, but could not find anything related.

Thanks in advance and my best whishes
(And excuse my English)
Ricardo

API down status appears on this reasons:
1) Exchange is really down and or there DDOS attack.
2) There is to match requests from your IP to exchange.
3) There is DNS or provider problem.

Solutions:
1) No solution, you mast wait until server begin works again.
2) This problem happens if your provider give to clients single IP address and many of them use api with same exchange. Currently capcha is not supported, but I'll add this soon.
For now there is two solutions:
  • Make requests interval larger. Go to %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader and edit ini file. And set value HttpRequestsInterval to 1000 for example. Or larger if required.
  • Only for advanced users. Go to exchange web site and enter capcha. Now you mast get UserAgent and Cookies from your browser and set "Network" section values in ini file: UserAgent=".." and Cookies=".."

Edit: To be precise, the problem started happening after the last update. I think that's when group rules were added. My existing rules became the member of a group called 'Data'. And then I noticed that no trades were occurring. Then I created a new profile with new API key etc and a new group of rules but still no trades. Do I need to remove any old config files?

+1

I'm having the exact same problem too (the rule triggers but no trades). I checked for updates on start.

It not Rules Group issue. I have added new way to calculate buy amount.
I have tested on a lot of amounts and it was success.
But according to your feedback it not done yet.
So you can help me to fix this. You need to find maximum amount of BTC or LTC to be able open order. And you don't need to make transactions, just open order, than cancel it.

So please follow this steps:
1) Pick some price match lower current market price. (Example 500).
2) Pick amount to buy in BTC or LTC (Example 0.53146421) as maximum as possible.
3) Store lines with numbers of Balance, Price, BTC or LTC to buy and send it to my e-mail from About Window.

I'll pick ideal formula to calculate buy amount to fix it.

Note: This is only Buy All In issue. Mt.Gox is not affected this bug.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
ricardoch

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:57:54 PM

API down status appears on this reasons:
1) Exchange is really down and or there DDOS attack.
2) There is to match requests from your IP to exchange.
3) There is DNS or provider problem.

Solutions:
1) No solution, you mast wait until server begin works again.
2) This problem happens if your provider give to clients single IP address and many of them use api with same exchange. Currently capcha is not supported, but I'll add this soon.
For now there is two solutions:
  • Make requests interval larger. Go to %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader and edit ini file. And set value HttpRequestsInterval to 1000 for example. Or larger if required.
  • Only for advanced users. Go to exchange web site and enter capcha. Now you mast get UserAgent and Cookies from your browser and set "Network" section values in ini file: UserAgent=".." and Cookies=".."

Many thanks, I'll give it a try and tell you back if it's of your interest.
Best regards
Ricardo
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:17:14 PM

This is Awesome Thank you!
As soon as I make some more profit I will donate.

One feature request, a BTC alarm? Can you set it to ping my speakers/make a nice when it hit's a certain level, I'm playing with the Scalp now, see if it work's. Would seem like an easy way to flip your funds back and forth to make a nice profit?

Thank You!
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 03:23:21 PM

One feature request, a BTC alarm? Can you set it to ping my speakers/make a nice when it hit's a certain level, I'm playing with the Scalp now, see if it work's. Would seem like an easy way to flip your funds back and forth to make a nice profit?

Thank You!

I'll work to make advanced configuration for sound notification.
But stability is primary for me, so I'll start working at notification after I get very stable version.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:29:32 PM

Thank You!

I'll work to make advanced configuration for sound notification.
But stability is primary for me, so I'll start working at notification after I get very stable version.

Definetly Smiley I'm building a dedicated rig for all things BTC outside the forum. I'll be running this on my xp black install, using a linux offline live drive to print wallets etc. Smiley

All sort's of fun and excitement!
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:22:08 PM

Wow after playing with this for a few hours. Thank You!
Able to trade quick, sell ALL my BTC to the .000001 and spend my USD at the same decimal rate is awesome. on the btc-e site I always had left over.

Thank you. can only get better I look forward to it, and as soon as I'm squared away will donate.

Shawn
cool007zqw

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:16:14 AM

Hi IGHOR! Thanks a lot for your Bitcoin Trader! I have donated 0.01 BTC from 14fSCAYGrXAj1X5Cn6s3eH6pkLAYdpLauU.

Today I may have found a bug. When I login in the app to my BTC-E account, it failed to load my open order which was placed two days ago. I tried switch to a older version and the problem remains. I am using the latest v1.07.96. Could you please help me with that?

Thank you!
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 04:05:53 AM

Hi IGHOR! Thanks a lot for your Bitcoin Trader! I have donated 0.01 BTC from 14fSCAYGrXAj1X5Cn6s3eH6pkLAYdpLauU.

Today I may have found a bug. When I login in the app to my BTC-E account, it failed to load my open order which was placed two days ago. I tried switch to a older version and the problem remains. I am using the latest v1.07.96. Could you please help me with that?

Thank you!

Hi. Thank you for this.
Please don't cancel this order via web interface.
Make debug file and send it to my email. How to make debug file you can read from first message of this thread.
Or contact me via email or skype for detailed instructions and we will fix it.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Hpman

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:33:43 PM

Dont know if it is a bug or not. Im using a fresh compiled 1.07.96 on ubuntu.

After Start the Buy and Sell Button was disabled. After i bought few coins the Sell Buttons was enabled but Buy Button still disabled. Maybe SW think there is no amount to sell or buy but it displays the right amounts $ and BTC.

Im still able to sell and buy indirectly using specific rules. Ive used an adapted Makefile for using qtmultimedia on Ubuntu, guess that is not a reason.

Thx for the good work until now
Hpman
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 12:47:40 PM

Dont know if it is a bug or not. Im using a fresh compiled 1.07.96 on ubuntu.

After Start the Buy and Sell Button was disabled. After i bought few coins the Sell Buttons was enabled but Buy Button still disabled. Maybe SW think there is no amount to sell or buy but it displays the right amounts $ and BTC.

Im still able to sell and buy indirectly using specific rules. Ive used an adapted Makefile for using qtmultimedia on Ubuntu, guess that is not a reason.

Thx for the good work until now
Hpman

If no amount or buy volume to low it disabled.
Also for Ubuntu you can use QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro file. Instructions in first message of this thread.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Hpman

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:31:50 PM

If no amount or buy volume to low it disabled.
Thats was my assumption, but there is amount available at MtGox and the Btctrader shows the correct amount of BTC and $. As descripted after the first BTC Buy the software enabled the SELL Button, I didn't try if it works same way also for BUY Button Smiley.

Also for Ubuntu you can use QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro file. Instructions in first message of this thread.
I don't like the easy way Smiley))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: