Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

I agree because  trustlogics has a big rule and challenge to detect the dishonest applicant,cause during survey in other nation almost 58%  of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities.

Some details can be altered, however most information can be validated or verified. For example let us say your age and origin, this can be verified thru your Birth Certificate. Next would be the degree you are holding, this will be verified thru the Schools you say you have attended, past employment can also be verified as long as the partnered investigator or verifier have a legal access to this. With Trustlogics, employer can request for a thorough background checking and even police records and medical records can be accessed by those validators.

Falsification of documents is actually a crime here in my country and is punishable by law. First and foremost if the information you have submitted is verified to be false, you may not be hired by the company. Let us say you get hired and then the verification was done after hiring you and the documents you submitted and information you provided was found to be not true, I see some cases where the employee are being deported to their country or dismissed from their work. If you are a serious applicant, it is best to put true information when applying specially when using Trustlogics platform.

Even if the informations you put in your datas are true and correct, it is still an advantage if you will have it verified because the recruiters will definitely check the jobseekers that are already verified by the validators.
Yeah you are right, about falsification. But now. It is difficult to falsify documents because you can check data's and besides you will loose a lot if they have discovered it.

Who says no one falsify documents and datas nowadays? In my country there are people making it their job  Grin. Making fake certificates, IDs, etc. If trustlogics will indeed be implemented, pity for these people who have this kind of jobs. And applicants who depend in providing fake documents, pity on them too because the moment they are found, they will blacklisted and no one will trust them anymore.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

The employer will conduct a double background check
to those and will try to rate if they are able to be hired
depending on the severity of their crime in the past.
Not all of the time the convict are the real convict
but they can be also a victim of a frame-up.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

I agree because  trustlogics has a big rule and challenge to detect the dishonest applicant,cause during survey in other nation almost 58%  of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities.

That's why they will hire a validator to check if the documents uploaded on their platform are legit or not.

Of course, there will be some flaws in the verifications of documents, not all will be verified immediately and sometimes they can't check it out

clearly, if it is legit or not. Let's find out once the platform is online and working after their launch.

What if the validator don't do his work properly and still left some unverified data will be on the platform? How will the trust logic will know about it. I see some underground market that are making fake paper works like high school/college diploma even CoE is being faked. How can we trust this trustlogics platform?

I do believe that Trustlogics will hire a reputable and trustworthy validators. They will not risk their project by getting a non reliable validators that will ruin their reputations. But just incase, it happens. Then the validator will get specific sanction for such a wrong conduct.
Im sure they do. If you will look at their whitepaper, you will see their partner validators having a name. They will spoil their names i believe by faking verifications or they will lose their job. Not only that, that will also stain the reputation of trustlogics since they are partners.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

The service requester will be the one who employs the ISP? Am I correct or not?
I see on their 1st page the service requester will be given a chance to rate the ISP
for their service or this will be just another paid review I'm a little confused.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.

Looks like you are right there BitcoinPanther.

We might be seeing TrustLogics bringing in Industry 5.0 to the hiring industry with the collaborations they are showcasing on their platform.

With AI acting the smartest to match and filter applications based on job opening and the seekers qualification and the platform being built on top of the blockchain technology, i also believe that we are to witness another phase of revolutionary change in the recruitment industry.

I totally agree with what you have said. We are expecting a revolutionary change in recruitment industry which uses Blockchain Technology and Artificial Intelligence (AI). I know some platform but I doubt if it is hack-free and uses AI in their processing.

Naaaaa. Most are even centralized. They’ve not even thought of opening theirs  to other nationalities. I registered in one of the platforms similar to this but i dont even have control over the privacy of my datas. They make money by hiding my personal details like email address and telephone numbers, they only display my picture and my skill. How to contact me, would mean money.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform
to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current
public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign
separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of
individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be
enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see
the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers

You can customize the Groups or Company who can see your Digital Profile and Professional data on the platform. So the only thing that recruiters can see is your desired informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio on the platform. This can lessen the data theft and protect your professional data from those scums.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:45:35 PM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

The service requester will be the one who employs the ISP? Am I correct or not?
I see on their 1st page the service requester will be given a chance to rate the ISP
for their service or this will be just another paid review I'm a little confused.

Of course the people who hire the Independent service provider will be the one who rate them. The ISP will be the one requesting to rate their digital portfolio. And it will be rated based on how good their work is or if they fullfill the needs of employers. This digital portfolio will have all the rating and reviews they had.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
JJireh

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

My question is what’s the difference between trustlogic and other online job platform. I only knew one it’s the data privacy. Aside from that what’s the difference is it because it has a blockchain? Or another ICO to runaway lol
Lol! Dont worry their mobile applications are already available in the App/Play store. You can also check and visit their official website if you doubt about their legitimacy. Anyway, Trustlogics is not an online hiring platform, they are platform where you can store your personal data securely and share them to whoever you want and anytime you want.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

My question is what’s the difference between trustlogic and other online job platform. I only knew one it’s the data privacy. Aside from that what’s the difference is it because it has a blockchain? Or another ICO to runaway lol
Lol! Dont worry their mobile applications are already available in the App/Play store. You can also check and visit their official website if you doubt about their legitimacy. Anyway, Trustlogics is not an online hiring platform, they are platform where you can store your personal data securely and share them to whoever you want and anytime you want.
A little addition to what you said Jjireh. They are not only a platform for storing datas and personal information of a user but they also have features like, they use blockchain and they are decentralized too. Since they are based in blockchain those datas stored are not hackable since they will be seen in public by everyone but not but not everything about their personal data are in public they still hold they right to their privacy though. If you will just use their whitepaper you will find out that they have a lot to offer.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:35:14 AM

A little addition to what you said Jjireh. They are not only a platform for storing datas and personal information of a user but they also have features like, they use blockchain and they are decentralized too. Since they are based in blockchain those datas stored are not hackable since they will be seen in public by everyone but not but not everything about their personal data are in public they still hold they right to their privacy though. If you will just use their whitepaper you will find out that they have a lot to offer.

I agree, it is the fact that TrustLogics is built on top of the Blockchain Technology that sets it apart from other hiring platforms.

With TrustLogics aspiring to be a reputable hiring platform with trusted verified profiles, the blockchain's immutability will be of big help to protect data  from being manipulated or controlled.
bitcoindusts

Merit: 269

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

TrustLogicsTM is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules.
~ TrustLogics Whitepaper

The above steps are what TrustLogics will be taking on that will set them apart as a hiring platform and among the very reason how they could possibly disrupt the hiring process.

A hybrd blockchain system to cater related user data that is set to easily scale for millions of users worldwide.
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:35 AM

TrustLogicsTM is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules.
~ TrustLogics Whitepaper

The above steps are what TrustLogics will be taking on that will set them apart as a hiring platform and among the very reason how they could possibly disrupt the hiring process.

A hybrd blockchain system to cater related user data that is set to easily scale for millions of users worldwide.

And here TrustLogics offers HyperLedger that will act as a private blockchain (the same immutability of records will apply) where information will be stored.

The transactions will then be stored on the Ethereum Platform as TrustLogics' public blockchain of choice.

TrustLogics are banking on the Blockchain's helpful attributes of being concensus, immutable, final and provenance.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:01:53 AM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.

Fake information can be find anytime.
If a job seeker submit his/her information online and will be screened and before having the job you want.
ofcorse the company needs your credentials to prove if your information and skills are true.
you can't put that you are a college graduate if you dont have a diploma to show.
You have a point i didn`t say that i don`t agree to Trustlogics, but there are lots of reports about job seeker submitting there information in online most of them the files they gave was fake resumes or plagiarism. Trustlogics had a good intention to those who wants a job through online and this project can be useful its because the jobseekers consume only less time and also effort. I think it is just a background checking information only, after that you have to be screened or interviewed by the validators to be accepted as an employee of there company.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

~ TrustLogics Whitepaper

And here TrustLogics offers HyperLedger that will act as a private blockchain (the same immutability of records will apply) where information will be stored.

The transactions will then be stored on the Ethereum Platform as TrustLogics' public blockchain of choice.

TrustLogics are banking on the Blockchain's helpful attributes of being concensus, immutable, final and provenance.

To an untrained eyes, the blockchain technology is just another system of recording or merely a database of information.

Glad you guys took the time to explain them a little bit more and make it a bit easier to understand.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:30:19 AM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

bounty? bounties are being paid by the team (trustlogics)
bounties are not the issue on this by the way.
the topic is outside of that word.

Just new to this industry but I believe they used the term in the WhitePaper in relation to smart contracts as means of paying respective participants of the said transaction in case the transaction has been completed.
The word bounty sounds different and quite inappropriate since it would mean that those involved in the transaction are going to be bounty hunters but that is not supposed to be what it is.
Yes, that is correct, they should have not used the word bounty here because the transactions involved might be considered "outside of that word" as mentioned above.
The context of the word bounty in this industry are payments made to the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign of a certain ICO project and the payments made are in the form of token or coin of the said projects.
What term should they use then? Reading back the quote, it sounds like they are monetizing the recruitment industry since they used the word bounty and also they are monetizing on the applicant referrals since when someone is hired, the peer who referred will get "bounty tokens"
Maybe that is one of the problem of this project coz they did not discuss the payment and token related terms for using this project. I mean if you would be presenting this project you must focus first on the price, payment, and costing of the project, if it was free it is great but if it has a payment it may be the same as other but have more feature than others. need to elaborate the costing and payment terms TrustLogics Team. Still good project though.
http://cryptomoms.com/what-are-bounties-and-how-do-you-find-them.html
Bounties are simply jobs, tasks, or projects that have usually been created by coin developers. If you complete the job, then you will receive a reward in coin form.
So, what we are familiar with is the bounty being used for ICOs but bounty in a way just means a job or task with rewards.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:21 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:11:47 AM by BitcoinPanther

4.2.3 Token Type?
Considering benefits like interoperability with decentralized applications on Ethereum and other compliant tokens, we choose to develop TrustLogicsTM Tokens using ERC20 standards.
- TrustLogics WhitePaper

With TrustLogics wanting to bring to the crypto community an easy way to interact with the platform and make crypto payments a breeze, they have chosen to utilize the ERC20 Token Standards making it useful for the Ethereum blockchain.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:52:42 AM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

bounty? bounties are being paid by the team (trustlogics)
bounties are not the issue on this by the way.
the topic is outside of that word.

Just new to this industry but I believe they used the term in the WhitePaper in relation to smart contracts as means of paying respective participants of the said transaction in case the transaction has been completed.
The word bounty sounds different and quite inappropriate since it would mean that those involved in the transaction are going to be bounty hunters but that is not supposed to be what it is.
Yes, that is correct, they should have not used the word bounty here because the transactions involved might be considered "outside of that word" as mentioned above.
The context of the word bounty in this industry are payments made to the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign of a certain ICO project and the payments made are in the form of token or coin of the said projects.
What term should they use then? Reading back the quote, it sounds like they are monetizing the recruitment industry since they used the word bounty and also they are monetizing on the applicant referrals since when someone is hired, the peer who referred will get "bounty tokens"
Maybe that is one of the problem of this project coz they did not discuss the payment and token related terms for using this project. I mean if you would be presenting this project you must focus first on the price, payment, and costing of the project, if it was free it is great but if it has a payment it may be the same as other but have more feature than others. need to elaborate the costing and payment terms TrustLogics Team. Still good project though.
http://cryptomoms.com/what-are-bounties-and-how-do-you-find-them.html
Bounties are simply jobs, tasks, or projects that have usually been created by coin developers. If you complete the job, then you will receive a reward in coin form.
So, what we are familiar with is the bounty being used for ICOs but bounty in a way just means a job or task with rewards.
So they can actually use the the same term here even though the connotation of the term for most crypto user is its application to ICOs. I'm curious if there is any other term that can be used in place of the word bounty.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: