Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
achiahia

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
You have a point on that, but for me not all having an experience is the best asset of a person because sometimes those with experience can't do what the newly graduate can, especially in terms of our new generation, the new technologies that sometimes most younger age know more than those who have a lot of experience.
yeah, I'm also agree on that point,,because people with college degree today are much easy to find their job unlike,to those without degree,aside from that,sometimes some employers assume that just because someone has great experience in a certain field that he or she will be best suited for the job. This isn't always true,because in some case,going with the candidate with experience is not always the best option for all companies, before making any hiring decision, carefully consider the candidate as a whole and what that individual can contribute.

But,, you must forget, to tell me, that sometimes some employer will choose to hire a new graduate,,because the offer of salary will be lower than to have experienced applicant,due to those with experience applicant will expect and deserve to be paid for the years of sweat equity they invested in developing their skills.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
I think as a jobseeker we also need to check the background of the company/recruiter we're applying for, self investigation is not prohibited as far as your credentials is concerned... And trust logics have blockchain and validator that will check the company as well as a pre verification process before they can place a request from jobseeker's data...
Well, you have a point on that, and besides as a public empoyee, i also check the background of my company before, because i want to know how good it is, and if it is legal or what, but on the other hand, in trustlogics we don't need to wory about this because they can validate our data and also giving all jobseekers a good company for sure.
Correct we need to know also the companies profile and background, their history and present status is very important so we can see that this company we want to work for is have capability to survive its business for the long run...

That right, i know your point because no one applicants wants to be in trouble interms to their company. I think that the trustlogics provide an data of different company if in case the jobseeker searched.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
You have a point on that, but for me not all having an experience is the best asset of a person because sometimes those with experience can't do what the newly graduate can, especially in terms of our new generation, the new technologies that sometimes most younger age know more than those who have a lot of experience.
yeah, I'm also agree on that point,,because people with college degree today are much easy to find their job unlike,to those without degree,aside from that,sometimes some employers assume that just because someone has great experience in a certain field that he or she will be best suited for the job. This isn't always true,because in some case,going with the candidate with experience is not always the best option for all companies, before making any hiring decision, carefully consider the candidate as a whole and what that individual can contribute.

But,, you must forget, to tell me, that sometimes some employer will choose to hire a new graduate,,because the offer of salary will be lower than to have experienced applicant,due to those with experience applicant will expect and deserve to be paid for the years of sweat equity they invested in developing their skills.

There are many factors to consider in the hiring process. First and foremost is the position available. Depending on what position is being offered employers will have different qualifications. For a regular rank and file position a newly graduate applicant may be preferred since the salary for newly graduate applicants are cheaper as you have pointed out. On the other hand, a VP position should have a lot of past experiences relevant to the position. Critical functions like Audit and Supervisors do need a qualified applicant. Hence we cannot easily make conclusions and assumptions. The best thing with Trustlogics is that you can find your dream job, faster and be able to apply to different companies with just a click away.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hello achiahia! Nice to see a first-timer just like me in bitcointalk.org. I am following this thread to look for more significant developments. I am not that technical in terms of blockchain technology but, I think this link might help to answer your concern https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/trustlogics#section-twitter[/u]. Or maybe there might be senior members who can answer our queries here!!! Thank you in advance!!!
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,
to announce that it has signed a MoU with the Republic of Suriname.

THANK YOU!

Congratulations to TrustLogics! This is a big leap towards the company's vision of creating an expressway in the field of recruitment. I'll keep following this thread for more significant news and developments.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform
to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current
public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign
separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of
individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be
enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see
the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers

You can customize the Groups or Company who can see your Digital Profile and Professional data on the platform. So the only thing that recruiters can see is your desired informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio on the platform. This can lessen the data theft and protect your professional data from those scums.

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. This will surely help users know that the data they provided to Trustlogics is safe and secure. I think there should be a default setting as well as most job-seekers don't really think that much on the security of their data but rather being hired as soon as possible.

thats right, the trustlogics security is very nice because they will be sure that the applicant profile is safe. if this project will be much more supported I think that this project will be success.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

You can customize the Groups or Company who can see your Digital Profile and Professional data on the platform. So the only thing that recruiters can see is your desired informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio on the platform. This can lessen the data theft and protect your professional data from those scums.

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. This will surely help users know that the data they provided to Trustlogics is safe and secure. I think there should be a default setting as well as most job-seekers don't really think that much on the security of their data but rather being hired as soon as possible.

thats right, the trustlogics security is very nice because they will be sure that the applicant profile is safe. if this project will be much more supported I think that this project will be success.

"You own your information - No Data Sharing Without Authorization" is really a great quotation from Trustlogics. This development on security means the company is staying true with its vision.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

I think they neeed to make it free of charge. if not no one will use it. if the platform is famous there will be a user as for the first phase I suggest that they need to make it free for all

As much as i would also like for TrustLogic to make the verifcation free , we should also understand that TrustLogic has a need to monetize in someway to sustain their platform.  But maybe, they could consider, asking the company to shoulder the verification process once the job applicant would be hired in that company.

That is a good suggestion, let the job applicant pay for the verification fee first then when the job applicant got matched and got absorb in the company, TrustLogic can ask the company to pay for the verification process of the job applicant, a year or two contract with the company and a minimal verification fee for the qualified job applicant is worth it. Then TrustLogic can refund the verification fee to the job applicant that got hired.
Correct, this is a good suggestion like work now and pay later, in this case there are many applicant who will have a job and will try to use the project of TrustLogics. I hope this suggestion will accept by the trustlogics because not all applicant has an ability to pay and besides for sure it will hard for them to look for money to pay for the fees.

that's right we must not limit the job seekers or the applicant to search or even look for a job because it is a must for them to have a job for his/her to be able to support his/her family needs. the trust logic is very important to those people to have their jobs
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,
to announce that it has signed a MoU with the Republic of Suriname.

Read the Full Article here :- https://goo.gl/ocXRgW
THANK YOU!

Exciting times indeed! Hurray TrustLogics! This is a great development!
Now we can see there's a progress happen, keep it up trust logics and congrats...

This one great news! Happy Day for all of us, we will also experience this moment once Trustlogics starts to move globally. I am urging investors out there to support this project so they can fulfill their goal.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

In every company, one of the most accepted and hired is those who are collage graduate, but in other side the wise people is the those who become rich
 because not all collage graduate use their degree to become rich. In trustlogics they help people to find a job also depends on the ability of a person.
In my country every year has  many fresh graduate but we cannot find the job immediately because it was limited opportunity only to seek  the job due to some company looking for school building (when came you from? private school or public school?) before looking your skills, that's why is hard to find,but with trustlogics we make sure that will not have discrimination regarding for school building,

that's right sometimes other companies were looking for what school you graduates or they are after on what school university you came from but did not look on what is really needed and these are the skills that the job seeker has. so i hoped that the trust logic project platform will going to fix this problem
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

I am just curious how will Blockchain helps on Trustlogics aside from being hack-free. Is it really an advantage to use this technology and be different to other recruiting systems. What if there is no blockchain in Trustlogics? What are the major effects of the application?

Aside from blockchain, Trustlogics will be providing high security to prevent hackers having access to users data. That being said, I believe that if a hacker is really determined to get in to Trustlogics, he will need to go and find away into multiple security measures placed by Trustlogics.

That is very good to know. It means that our data are really secured and nothing to worry that some hackers will find a way to steal them. I think we will never experience that someone will call us and offer us something like credit cards which is very annoying.    
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

I agree with you on that, but most often than not, employers will look for both experience and the diploma of the applicant. Hiring a college graduate will be more probable than hiring a high school graduate unless the position will require skill rather than knowledge. Even rank and file employees need to be a college graduate or at least has 2 years in college. For those who will solely rely on experience its better for them to be engaged in entrepreneurial activities. Trustlogics will be best for those who have both qualifications.

As of now that is the minimum basis of employees mostly in government sector, it is also much important that you are qualified both skills and certificates, because as what i have even notice, job hirings nowadays asks for both of those, so must better to be prepared than not.

i absolutely agree with you the companies nowadays are looking for the certificates and also for the skills of the job seekers after which the recruiters are going to measure the skills of the job seekers if they are capable or worthy for the job.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

"You own your information - No Data Sharing Without Authorization" is really a great quotation from Trustlogics. This development on security means the company is staying true with its vision.

These are powerful words from Trustlogics! They really give assurance to the users that they have full control of their most precious personal and professional information. I am proud that I am supporting this project and the team because they are worth to be supported.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.

Trustlogics provide Verified and trusted information to hiring and staffing Industry, I think their platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. and interms of the security data I think they can provide the information that they needed. also the trustlogics main goal is to make it more organized.

in terms of the information that is being given by the job seekers to the recruiters, there is nothing to worry about
because the trust logic project platform will keep all of the information of the applicants safe and also private. and that is the good thing  in trust logic project.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

These are powerful words from Trustlogics! They really give assurance to the users that they have full control of their most precious personal and professional information. I am proud that I am supporting this project and the team because they are worth to be supported.

This user defined privacy ui is so good that you wont need to worry who's looking through your professional and personal data. It is like social media that you can filter who can only see your posted info.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

This user defined privacy ui is so good that you wont need to worry who's looking through your professional and personal data. It is like social media that you can filter who can only see your posted info.

If you are not comportable on showing your professional data to other people or recruiters you can easily tap all the data you dont want them to see. Its up to you what information you want for the recruiters to see.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

One of the features that Trustlogics offers is the Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers.

This is an advantage to the ISP, because the company or individual who needs their services will directly contact them.
Through Trustlogics the company  no longer fear of their background  or credibility because their datas will be verified by the partnered validators of Trustlogics.

Am i right with my understanding?
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

I am just curious how will Blockchain helps on Trustlogics aside from being hack-free. Is it really an advantage to use this technology and be different to other recruiting systems. What if there is no blockchain in Trustlogics? What are the major effects of the application?

Aside from blockchain, Trustlogics will be providing high security to prevent hackers having access to users data. That being said, I believe that if a hacker is really determined to get in to Trustlogics, he will need to go and find away into multiple security measures placed by Trustlogics.

That is very good to know. It means that our data are really secured and nothing to worry that some hackers will find a way to steal them. I think we will never experience that someone will call us and offer us something like credit cards which is very annoying.    

Trustlogics main aim is to provide a verified and information to hiring and staffing industry. They are currently making a permission based data sharing platform where the user is in control of who can see their professional data on trustlogics platform.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: